All Posts (hill_William)


(1) 2 3 4 ... 72 »


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426

Posted on: Ystrday 8:44 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Yet another school massacre post-mortem analysis
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Lol that does bring back memories from my teens when riding on the back roads was illegal in WV. Just hop on a trail through the woods, and you were good to go. That is as long as the police didn’t know where the trail came out, and could get there before you did.


When Fairfax was being overdeveloped with houses we would go to the new subdivisions and race our bikes on the freshly graded roads before they laid the asphalt. Sometimes the security would show up and then it was on like Donkey Kong. It was totally unfair because no way some semi retired dude driving an F 150 was going to catch some reckless kid on a 125 or 250. We were laughing the whole time while these guys would be bouncing around in their cabs with shovels and tool boxes flying out of the bed while we were screaming "yard sale." They got so mad at us. Go figure.


Ha! No agenda - Just curious - how would you handle it if you discovered that children in your care were doing the exact same thing today?

Posted on: 4/17 8:04 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
His name was released because he is a client of Michael Cohen. The “deep state” judge didn’t invent this...Cohen’s lawyer admitted to ten clients and somehow thought he wouldn’t have to disclose them all. Like the rest of team Trump he’s learning anally that laws do indeed apply to them as well. Hence he rolled on Hannity.

Or like all bad news for team Trump:

Open in new window

Lol, just being a client of a lawyer is not a crime. But like everything else there is first an aggressive denial...then later we’ll get an admission with the qualifier “but that’s not illegal”. Maybe they should try being honest at the beginning for once. You know, just to see how it feels.



So you're just a moron. You had to come up with the weakest straw man argument to justify breaking client-attorney privilege. He wasn't a client. Don't get us started on being honest when literally every lefty in any type of office survives on lies. Clinton, Clinton, Obama, Gore, Kerry, Pelosi, Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, McCabe, Lynch, the list goes on and on


Excellent Whataboutism, Sir. Also your list of lefties contains several lifelong republicans ... but of course you knew that / were just testing us b/c you’re the smartest, most logical & reasonable person on this board - & are never wrong.

Posted on: 4/17 7:27 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426

Posted on: 4/10 11:30 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426

Posted on: 4/10 9:20 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426

Posted on: 4/10 2:50 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
And... Hold that thought. Insert waiting period whilst the alt-teabag-alleged voices of reason are officially stumped until they receive approved talking/distraction (whataboutism) points from their goofball, supposedly free thinking media. Once that’s come through they’ll claim divine right, voice of ‘wisdom’ etc...

What fun. Ready? Go!

Posted on: 4/10 12:17 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
FBI raids home, offices of Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen

So I’m guessing that the FBI now has all the NDAs the Trump accusers have signed...tax returns...wonder what else?

There are reports that this came at the suggestion of Mueller. So Mueller, knowing that Trump is looking for any reason whatsoever to fire him does this anyway. Not the move of an investigator grasping at straws.

Conservatives wailed for months on end about a sermon that Obama’s preacher gave when Obama wasn’t in the congregation. This is the President’s personal lawyer...being raided by the FBI.

At what point do you guys admit this is looking pretty bad for the President and maybe it’s not a deep state after all?

As for my liberal friends...

Open in new window


And... Hold that thought. Insert waiting period whilst the alt-teabag-alleged voices of reason are officially stumped until they receive approved talking/distraction (whataboutism) points from their goofball, supposedly free thinking media. Once that’s come through they’ll claim divine right, voice of ‘wisdom’ etc...

What fun. Ready? Go!

Posted on: 4/10 12:11 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426

Posted on: 4/9 7:11 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Yet another school massacre post-mortem analysis
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Liberal gun collecting hero David Hogg said he was at the parkland shooting.

https://youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
https://youtu.be/gZVioBDjFeM
https://youtu.be/v1Tg9DjDJdg
https://youtu.be/K0v7yxczipo (I hate to "peddle conspiracy theories," but he's clearly repeating prepared lines during the first two minutes at least lol.

-Little did we know... -Turned out to be anything but... -Soft targets...)

But... In this little town hall meeting thing he said that he had to ride his bike to the school to talk to students

https://youtu.be/IUOkBv6wMhc

Go to 4:27


Soooo, I haven't really bought into the crazy theories but how did he ride his bike to school during an active shooter lockdown and get inside the building and hide with his classmates? His statement cannot be true.


Fake News About the Parkland Kids Is Still Going Viral on Facebook

Stories like those provided by you are being widely retracted. You’ve got no problem retracting the assertions you drew from them, right?


Dude. They are literally nothing but videos. He contradicts his own stories. What needs retracted? The fact that he is on video saying he was there? Or the fact that he is on video saying he wasnt there? Please elaborate.


Read the link. It answers your question.

Posted on: 3/29 10:14 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Yet another school massacre post-mortem analysis
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Liberal gun collecting hero David Hogg said he was at the parkland shooting.

https://youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
https://youtu.be/gZVioBDjFeM
https://youtu.be/v1Tg9DjDJdg
https://youtu.be/K0v7yxczipo (I hate to "peddle conspiracy theories," but he's clearly repeating prepared lines during the first two minutes at least lol.

-Little did we know... -Turned out to be anything but... -Soft targets...)

But... In this little town hall meeting thing he said that he had to ride his bike to the school to talk to students

https://youtu.be/IUOkBv6wMhc

Go to 4:27


Soooo, I haven't really bought into the crazy theories but how did he ride his bike to school during an active shooter lockdown and get inside the building and hide with his classmates? His statement cannot be true.


Fake News About the Parkland Kids Is Still Going Viral on Facebook

Stories like those provided by you are being widely retracted. You’ve got no problem retracting the assertions you drew from them, right?

Posted on: 3/27 3:12 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Yet another school massacre post-mortem analysis
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
meant to quote the post I’m replying to. Will redo.

Posted on: 3/27 3:10 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Military will fund the wall? Perhaps someone should tell POTUS what Congress is & how it works...

Trump Thinks the Military Should Fund His Wall Without Congress

Posted on: 3/27 2:17 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Yet another school massacre post-mortem analysis
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/p ... e-trial-day-16-story.html

So the Pulse nightclub shooters dad (who was front and center at Hillary rallies) was an FBI informant. Almost like the FBI is grooming terrorists to then "arrest" them. Just wait, I am sure we will learn that the FBI gave this Mateen everything he needed and was planning on arresting him, but he just carried it out before they were "ready".....seriously, the FBI needs to be disbanded


Here is the part where the Liberals on the board go on as if they never read this post.


When the tin foil gets too blinding it’s just easier to let let y’all shine on with it.

Anyway - what makes you so sure the FBI is complicit in this incident? Do you have any proof at all?


LOL love how liberals throw the tinfoil hat argument when they are stumped.

How is something that literally happened a conspiracy theory? Please entertain us with that claim.

Guys, bread is just a conspiracy made up by bread companies to get people to buy bread!


What makes you think “the FBI gave this Mateen everything he needed and was planning on arresting him, but he just carried it out before they were "ready"”

Do you have any proof that leads you to that conclusion?

Posted on: 3/26 8:55 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: 2018 Elections
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
Some of the more "conservative" republicans need to STOP ranting about defunding planned parenthood.

No one cares.

Except for the 10% on the far right.

Didn't they see what happened to Carly Fiorino in the primary? As soon as she went on her "defund planned parenthood" rant she dropped like a lead balloon.


...and from my side they can quit with the gun-grabbing crap and take a moderate approach that doesn’t automatically get rejected by the other side.

There is room for moderates on both sides.


Ding ding ding!

Posted on: 3/26 8:13 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Yet another school massacre post-mortem analysis
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/p ... e-trial-day-16-story.html

So the Pulse nightclub shooters dad (who was front and center at Hillary rallies) was an FBI informant. Almost like the FBI is grooming terrorists to then "arrest" them. Just wait, I am sure we will learn that the FBI gave this Mateen everything he needed and was planning on arresting him, but he just carried it out before they were "ready".....seriously, the FBI needs to be disbanded


Here is the part where the Liberals on the board go on as if they never read this post.


When the tin foil gets too blinding it’s just easier to let let y’all shine on with it.

Anyway - what makes you so sure the FBI is complicit in this incident? Do you have any proof at all?

Posted on: 3/26 8:11 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
However Trump may be able to pay for the wall via the military budget


But ... I thought Mexico was going to pay for it. Surely you’re not saying Dear Leader would lie ... about EVERYTHING!

They should use Hilary’s emails to build the wall. After all, that seems to be the only thing people can’t get over.


NAFTA negotiations are underway.

Ugh.

Turn off CNN.


You missed the memo. Liberals win arguments by staying uninformed.


So ... the NAFTA negotiation is going to allow the military budget to pay for the wall? Interesting...

Posted on: 3/26 8:06 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426

Posted on: 3/26 2:31 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
However Trump may be able to pay for the wall via the military budget


But ... I thought Mexico was going to pay for it. Surely you’re not saying Dear Leader would lie ... about EVERYTHING!

They should use Hilary’s emails to build the wall. After all, that seems to be the only thing people can’t get over.

Posted on: 3/26 8:03 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1426
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Why is everyone criticizing Trump for congratulating Putin but nobody cared when Obama did the same thing? Weird. (Its not)



BUTWHATABOUT!?!??!?!?!


It literally happened. The double standards are high for things which Obama did and Trump do. Trump gets criticized, Obama, a pat on the back.


Obama: 2012. Trump: 2018. Can you see any difference in the circumstances between those particular timeframes?


Since Putin has been in since 2008, no, I don't see any difference in circumstances. Quit making excuses for Obama.


OK - so Russia was publicly accused & under investigation for interfering in US elections in 2012? Russia had just used a nerve agent to execute someone on foreign soil in 2012? I see - the current situation is just like today. /s


Swiiiing-and-a-miss


Explain please & provide actual facts to support your position. You’re the one who has missed over & over.

Posted on: 3/22 9:44 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



 Top
(1) 2 3 4 ... 72 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved