All Posts (A-MAN)


(1) 2 3 4 ... 203 »


 
Re: Ohio State Attack
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Quote:

dshockme1 wrote:
Just more consequences of the last 8 years of A liberal agenda. I am sorry for the American families that have had to suffer. Hopefully the tide has turned back toward control of this country being in the hands of people who have a brain


I believe with folks like Mad Dog Mattis we are turning the page, finally a guy that will have our military's back and one that will truly take the fight to our enemy's.

I mean when you have a guy that says this how can you say anything other than OORAH

At a 2005 forum in San Diego, he told his audience that "it's a lot of fun to fight. You know, it's a hell of a hoot. ... It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up front with you, I like brawling."


"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil," Mattis continued. "You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."

Posted on: 12/2/2016 9:08 am
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Election Day
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Those that are protesting are largely the crowd that makes up the "Everyone Gets a Trophy/We are all Winners Crowd/Life is Fair" this is the first time that the "Big Bad World" smacked them in the face and they have no way of coping with not getting there trophy. We have a generation that does not know how to loose because they have had there hand held there entire life.

Posted on: 11/10 8:54 am
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Election Day
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Man, It's a great day to be an American, let's keep draining the swamp

Posted on: 11/9 6:15 am
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: 1st debate
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
Trump actually told more lies and defended old lies. You can see where he is caught in a lie he compounds the lie by saying it was not a lie. He's on tape saying he opposed the gulf was when he actually was for it. Another one was Obama's birth place and the small loan from his father of 14 million and a lie by default is not releasing his tax records because he hasn't been paying taxes. There are a few more if you listen. I know you hate all democrats but Trump is the biggest liar to ever run for president by a country mile. You are telling lies the same as Trump on you comments about Clinton, give it a rest. Additionally, he is a fool!


lies like the Iraq war that was proven that Holt was wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8

or how about stop and frisk and the increase in crime in NYC again a supposed lie that was once again proven to be a true statement from trump.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-is- ... stop-and-frisk-1475018152

The media and pundits want to claim a Hillary win which is the same thing they did during the Republican debates trying to discredit Trump and then set back and wonder how he won so big.

Posted on: 9/29 7:55 am
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Republican Convention
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Editor's note: The following column originally appeared on the website US Defense Watch. It is reprinted with permission.

Dear Mr. Khan,

I, like millions of Americans saw your speech at the DNC on Thursday night.

I wish to offer my sympathy for the death of your son, Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq.

As a former US Army officer, and a veteran of the Gulf War, I can certainly understand the pain and anguish that you and your wife endure every day.

Your son died saving the lives of his fellow soldiers. As Jesus told his disciples, according to the Gospel of John, Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Captain Khan is a hero. I am sure the soldiers he served with regard him as one. I know you and your wife do. Rest assured that millions of veterans regard your son as a hero as well.

To paraphrase from the Book of Ecclesiasticus, your son’s name liveth for evermore.

Your son made the ultimate sacrifice for his country, a country that was new to you and your family and one which you openly embraced and certainly love.

When you and your family arrived to America from Pakistan, you assimilated into our country. You adopted American ways, learned our history and apparently you even acquired a pocket Constitution along the way. Good for you sir.

But, there are many Muslims in America who not only have no desire to assimilate, but wish to live under Sharia Law.

That is unacceptable to Americans. There is only one law of the land. That is the U.S. Constitution.

As you well know, Mr. Khan, we live in violent times, dangerous times. Muslim madmen from ISIS and other radical Jihadi groups are on a murder and terror spree across the globe.

Your religion of peace, Islam, is anything but that in 2016. That is a fact that is confirmed every time a Muslim shoots, bombs, beheads and tortures innocent men, women and children. This does not mean that every Muslim is a terrorist, but most terrorists, sir, are indeed Muslims.

A Muslim terrorist attack has become the sign of the times.

Regardless of what the feckless, naïve, leftist ideologue Barack Obama and his dimwitted colleagues John Kerry, Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel state, the United States and the West are at war with Radical Islam. It is the job of the president of the United States to protect his nation from all enemies; foreign and domestic. Unfortunately, Mr. Obama romanticizes Islam and refuses to accept reality, which has resulted in the deaths of thousands of innocent people across the world.

Groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda have one goal, the complete destruction of the Judeo-Christian culture, our religions and our way of life.

Many Americans have families that have been here for decades, even centuries. Many families like mine have relatives who fought in the Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Desert Storm. Some families have relatives who fought in the American Revolution.

We don’t plan on letting our country be devoured by Muslim maniacs. We are Americans sir, and not unarmed, socialist European zombies. We will do what is necessary to protect the United States. While many Democrats and liberals see the world through rose colored glasses, conservatives understand that there is good and evil in this world. Evil must be destroyed before it destroys us.

Strong measures, wartime measures, must be taken to protect this country from those that wish to annihilate us and our way of life.

Mr. Trump’s plan to temporarily halt immigration from Muslim countries that are known to either support terrorism or harbor terrorist groups is not only pragmatic, but indeed it is constitutional. It is the constitutional duty of the president of the United States to protect this nation.

There is simply no way to vet hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees from war zones like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Europe is being destroyed because reckless leaders like Angela Merkel have opened the continent’s doors to a flood of over one million undocumented Muslims arriving with nothing more than a bad attitude and a haversack of Jihad.

Do you think Americans are stupid? While the left lives in a dream world, the right does not. Mr. Trump understands the threat to his nation and the threat, sir, is not from Swedish Lutherans named Anna and Lars. The threat, sir, is from radical Islam.

How in God’s name are U.S. immigration authorities supposed to know the true intentions of a 22-year-old Syrian man? It is impossible. You know it is impossible.

How in God’s name are U.S. immigration authorities supposed to know the true intentions of hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees and thousands of other sundry Muslims who wish to arrive on our shores?

It is impossible. You know it is impossible.

Whether you, your wife, the Muslim world and millions of Democrats are offended by Mr. Trump’s realistic view of the world is irrelevant.

Whether you, your wife and son would have been prohibited from emigrating from Pakistan to America under Mr. Trump’s wartime plan is irrelevant. The security of this great land supersedes your desires and the desires of others who wish to come here now. The United States of America has no obligation to open its doors in order to placate foreigners and liberals in our government.

To adopt any other course but Mr. Trump’s would be a cause for further endangering the lives of Americans every day. That, sir, is unacceptable.

You attacked Mr. Trump in front of a worldwide audience, yet you can’t understand the fact that he defends himself against attacks from you, Hillary Clinton and the left. What else is one to do sir?

We must live in a world of reality, not a world of denial, delusion and fantasy the Democrats inhabit every waking day of their lives.

Radical Islam is the enemy of everyone on this planet who believes in freedom and justice. Until it is destroyed, this nation must protect itself from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Sincerely,

Ray Starmann




Ray Starmann is the founder of US Defense Watch. He is a former U.S. Army Intelligence officer and veteran of the Gulf War, where he served with the 4th Squadron, 7th Cavalry, 3rd Armored Division “Spearhead!” Mr. Starmann was a contributing writer for several years at SFTT.org, founded by the late Colonel David Hackworth.

Posted on: 8/2 9:52 am
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The "Super Awesome Responsible Gun Owners in the News" Thread....
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
accidents happen

No charges are expected in the more recent case after a 7-year-old accidentally shot himself in the head Wednesday when he got into his grandfather's locked gun cabinet in Brazoria County.

The boy is expected to recover.

The grandparents, deputies said, will not face any charges since their grandson had to make great efforts to the find the key to the locked gun cabinet.


all from the link zwaaa posted

Posted on: 7/29 7:53 am
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Quote:

mrsmountains wrote:
Hope you understood A-man that my husband used to have a lot of speeding tickets. He reformed after the umbrella policy cost went up. I respect your feelings for the police...especially since you have lived a life knowing what a dangerous job it can be.


It's all good now problem at all.

To answer your question about why people need semi automatic weapons that I forgot to answer:

My first reason is I am a believer that 2nd admen truly means shall not be infringed.

Now the other reason is that I don't believe in being outgunned by criminals. If you could ban all semi auto weapons then only criminals will have them. I would also question if you ban that are you going to then ban speed loaders for revolvers so I couldn't reload so fast.

Another reason I believe in semi auto is its easier for someone like my wife to defend herself. All she has to do is get on the safe grab a pistol and squeeze as fast as she can. She does not have a long trigger pull to worry about with a revolver or single shot gun.

There was a guy standing on his roof in the last riots protecting his business from looters his weapon of choice was an ar and it was very practical for him.

Also if you look up California bank shoot out you can see what's it like to be outgunned by criminals.

Hope that helps some, again I appreciate the conversation

Posted on: 7/18 12:29 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Has nothing to do with fear.

Has everything to do with understanding the most on edge and dangerous position for cops are traffic stops.

I've yet to have one ask to secure my firearm they appreciate the offer and I've yet received a ticket doing it that way too

I do it in more of attempt to get out of a speeding ticket in all honesty

Posted on: 7/16 3:15 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Mrs,mountains

When you say assault rifles are you specifically talking about AR15s or all semi automatic handguns and rifles?

Not not picking just trying to understand the only difference between an AR and a Glock 45 pistol is the magazine capacity and the round size. The shooting mechanics and function of the gun are exactly the same and you can buy the same accessories for pistols that you can put on your AR. I am curious to understand if the assault weapons ban is solely based on things that look scary or include anything besides revolvers and black powder rifles.

As far as the no fly no buy list goes I am fine with deny the purchase of a firearm if and only if there is due process. If your an the list the government has 72 hours to charge and convict you of a felony to strip your rights away.

Folks like me would also argue that when the bill of rights was written the only source of media was the pens and paper so the first admin didn't intend to cover other sources of media if that is the argument being applied to the 2nd. There is no doubt I am an absoultelish when it comes to 2nd admin, I don't believe in any format of gun control other than hit what your aiming at and don't aim at nothing you don't tend to destroy. I would also say that without the 2nd good look keeping the rest.

It's refreshing to have a civil conversation with someone on this issue thanks

Posted on: 7/14 6:24 am
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Quote:

TheMac wrote:
Quote:

dshockme1 wrote:
What sticks out about Mac's post is he entered a restaurant without being a paying customer and believes it's his God given right to use a bathroom he neither owns or has been given permission to use by the owner. It's this same attitude of entitlement that has created a lot of the problems we are seeing across this country. I would bet this restaurant is constantly dealing with drunks coming in to use the bathroom and disrupting business and grew tired of it. I think you got a good lesson in living as a decent human being.


I agree with you, entitlement is clearly a problem in today's world, but narrow-mindedness is a much much bigger one.

For instance, you know absolutely nothing about the situation I described, aside from my summary. Yet, here you are declaring I'm entitled, I was drunk, and that this restaurant is constantly dealing with this issue.

This narrow-mindedness is also the reason I brought up banning guns to A-Man in my previous post. I know he's not going to give them up, the point is, he doesn't care about the issue of police in this country, that they're killing people at a ridiculous rate, because it doesn't effect him. Have the cops come calling for HIS guns though, and **** the police! He's ready for a war, because HIS rights are being violated.

If you want to give a good lesson in being a decent human being, I'd start with not being so ignorant and judgmental to other people's life experiences.









What effects me is seeing cops murdered and total lack of respect for what they do by the masses and mainly by the communities that have such an issue with them.

I can tell you it personally effects me seeing this nonsense in the news I've been a son for 34 years to a father that puts a badge on everyday and a grandfather who was also a cop. I have lived with the reality that everyday could be my dad's last day. So don't tell me these issues don't effect me, they effect me on a completely different side and it's very personal. I've walked in there shoes and I know there sacrifice.

Posted on: 7/13 10:02 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Mac you also assume cops are going to line up and knock on doors to take guns if that ever happended.

It worked well a couple years ago when gun owners refused to register there guns after sandy hook in Connecticut

Also you had a plethora of sheriff's refuse to enforce gun laws they found unconstitutional

Posted on: 7/13 9:56 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Nope not turning them in...but I don't plan on drawing attention to myself either.

Mrs.mountains I am curious to what tweaks you would like to see, would you be willing to tweak the 1st admin too??

Posted on: 7/13 9:51 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
At the end of the day Mac every expletive you gave was an example of breaking the law.

Posted on: 7/13 5:49 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
all good dell no worries

Posted on: 7/12 12:23 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Juvi

You ever watched the 1997 Hollywood Shoot out

If your a cop in that situation which picture would you like to be dressed in

https://youtu.be/G9SJi7G_QY0

I take issue with people who've never put the uniform on or never worked a shift or never had friends or family do it try to determine the appropriate gear cops need to do there job.

If we started dressing the real issues at hand with our youth and that's the total lack of respect for those in authority we could start to see some of this reduced.

I still like the Dallas police Chief statement from today

Become a part of the solution,” Brown said during a Monday news conference. “We’re hiring. Get off that protest line and put an application in. And we’ll put you in your neighborhood, and we’ll help you resolve some of the problems you’re protesting about.”

Posted on: 7/11 9:56 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Quote:

juvi1624 wrote:
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
But A-Man .. juvi has it ALL figured out. No need to wait for the actual facts.


Real intelligent retort, is that all you got? Nowhere did I say I had it all figured out. In fact I don't think anyone has anything figured out, if we did maybe we wouldn't be in this mess.

And A-man is probably correct that after it's all said and done the thin blue line will prevail and he will be found justified in his used of force. And that's the problem. Cops investigating cops, gee I wonder why they are always justified. The whole damn system is broken.

I've shared this before but I think it is especially relevant here:
Open in new window


You ever been on an entry team or worked crowd control in a riot situation, or had a love oned on them. I have and i would to have them dressed out in full riot gear. Yout picture is a poor poor strawman imo. Yeah baltimore those cops were tried in a jury of all cops i guess, furgeson was investigated by obama racist doj and was found to be justified.

What happened in minnosta is text book training if it plays out way i think it really did. You pull someone over who fits description of armed robbery suspect and he tells you that he has gun and permitt and you keep telling him not to move his hands and he fails to comply are you giving him benifut of doubtbif you do your going to take a bullet one day

If thats not how it played out then charge the cop

I am a ccw holder, when i get pulled over i drop my hands out the window take my sunglasses off and offer to exit vehicle and allow officer to disarm me until we are done

Anyone that wants to judge these cops walk a night in there shoes and go do a ride along your eyes may get opened

Posted on: 7/11 9:47 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544

Posted on: 7/11 12:18 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: War on the Police
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
If a cop tells you to keep your hands where he can see them and to stop reaching towards your pockets and you fail to comply there training kicks in and your likely to be shot. And that is and will always be a justified use of force, the only thing that could have been done different in minnosta is the officer telling him I told you to keep your hands where I can see thrm, if you don't stop moving your hands I am going to shoot you. But he does not need to give that warning, he told him to keep his hands where he could see them and it looks like the guy didn't comply. It's also been reported that the reason for the stop was the guy fit the description of an armed robbery suspect and the broken tail light was the justification of the stop to see if it was the right suspect. However that along with the fact that the cop was not white but either Asian or Hispanic seems to keep being left out of mainstream media

As far as a war on cops, yeah there is a war on cops look at the black lives matter bs, "what do we want dead cops, when do we want them now"

Give me a break, these guys have split seconds to make a decision that could cost them there life. I have a feeling minnosta just like Ferguson, Baltimore etc is going to come out after the investigation that it was justified. All we have seen is a video of the gf after the individual was shot.

Posted on: 7/11 5:35 am
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Yet another Islamic terrorist attack on American soil post-mortem analysis
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
Obama's failed security policies dating all the way back to 2011 when we pulled troops out of Iraq has done nothing but let this group grow and rise. We can't vet folks that show up on a list of expected terrorist in this country but we are letting them flock in to the country by the thousands as refuges and we can somehow make sure we are only taking the "good guys". Of course when you have muslim loving sympathizer for president what do you expect I guess.

Was this guy radicalized over there or here, it does not matter, at the end of the day this guy was a radical Islamic terrorist.

The only thing the Obama administration has been good at is pimping the tragedy of dead Americans to try and push more failed policy's in the name of gun control under the name of "public safety and common sense"

All of the gun control laws on the books did not keep this guy from carrying out this attack, so now we are going to want to try and ban more, give me a break.

My constitutional rights do trump your dead, they always will.

Posted on: 6/17 1:58 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Yet another Islamic terrorist attack on American soil post-mortem analysis
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
1/29/2008 3:21 pm
From West By God
Posts: 4544
this guy was a poster boy for every useless gun control law the liberals have tried to shove down our throats.

I am all for preventing someone from buying a gun if they are on a terror watch list and have been convicted of a felony and lost that constitutional right.

I am not in favor of getting put on a list and losing a right if you do not have enough evidence to charge them and convict them with a felony.

Call this guy what he was an Radical Islamic Terrorist, news flash they HATE US. Look no further than France, that is a country that has banned everything and yet these radicals still go and have mass shootings there and have used true fully automatic weapons to carry out there attacks.

You don't ban your way to safety, its failed logic and it comes from a president who does not have a plan and used to call this a JV terrorist organization. That JV group has been kicking our ass, its hard to beat an enemy when the leader of the free world wont even acknowledge who exactly that enemy is.

Posted on: 6/17 12:47 pm
_________________
MOLON LABE
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



 Top
(1) 2 3 4 ... 203 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved