All Posts (wvufan1818)


(1) 2 3 4 ... 390 »


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
North Korea ready to abandon nukes completely.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nor ... learization-idUSKBN1HQ119

Thanks President Trump. Cant wait to hear from Liberals about how NK was never really a threat.

Posted on: Today 7:17 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

I bet when you read stuff like this it tickles your psyche and makes you feel all kind of good about yourself. You feel superior about your political stance, because someone like minded to you told you how you can look down at people who poses an opposing view point.

Think real hard about that, and then try to comprehend who is actually the victim of a mind job, or mind blow job if you will.


Remember that time you said “wow, that Alex Jones is really out there on (pick any topic)?”


...yeah, me neither.


Ive actually seen Eery post some comments saying exactly that.

Posted on: Today 7:16 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
His name was released because he is a client of Michael Cohen. The “deep state” judge didn’t invent this...Cohen’s lawyer admitted to ten clients and somehow thought he wouldn’t have to disclose them all. Like the rest of team Trump he’s learning anally that laws do indeed apply to them as well. Hence he rolled on Hannity.

Or like all bad news for team Trump:

Open in new window

Lol, just being a client of a lawyer is not a crime. But like everything else there is first an aggressive denial...then later we’ll get an admission with the qualifier “but that’s not illegal”. Maybe they should try being honest at the beginning for once. You know, just to see how it feels.



So you're just a moron. You had to come up with the weakest straw man argument to justify breaking client-attorney privilege. He wasn't a client. Don't get us started on being honest when literally every lefty in any type of office survives on lies. Clinton, Clinton, Obama, Gore, Kerry, Pelosi, Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, McCabe, Lynch, the list goes on and on

Posted on: 4/17 6:49 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Liberals will never understand that they are mind-controlled by the media. In less than a year they have been brainwashed into threatening the first two amendments and client attorney privilege. But the same tech and media companies tell them they are activists battling fascists and racists.

Posted on: 4/16 11:13 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
Lol. Sean Hannity was also revealed to be a client of Michael Cohen. Cohen has three "clients." We know two of these clients were usung him as the go between to pay hush money to women. I wonder what Hannity was using him for?


Hannity was never a client of Cohen.
Sean Hannity: Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees. I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective.

That was a rumor spread by a former playboy bunny(the judge on the case). Liberals really need to quit believing porn stars and playboy bunnies. You probably won't look AS stupid.

However something that IS true is that the judge(playboy bunny) on the Cohen case officiated a wedding for George Soros in 2013.

Does it make sense to you now why Hannitys name was released? Or are you just a moron?

Posted on: 4/16 11:07 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Yet another school massacre post-mortem analysis
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Sooo.... Laura Ingraham's viewership jumps up 20 percent since the liberal boycott.

https://archive.fo/8Xwj1#selection-2279.0-2279.76

I bet those 23 companies would have enjoyed the 20 percent increase in potential buyers. Oh well. That's what happens when you follow a losers idea.

Posted on: 4/16 10:58 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:
"People embrace political conservatism (at least in part) because it serves to reduce fear, anxiety, and uncertainty; to avoid change, disruption, and ambiguity; and to explain, order, and justify inequality among groups and individuals," it said.

There's evidence that this fear plays out in how conservative and liberal brains are shaped, too. Researchers have taken brain images of people with different political leanings and found that those who self-identify as conservative have larger and more active right amygdalas, an area of the brain associated with the expression and processing of fear.


Link

I post this knowing that for conservatives a scientific study is no match for a slogan they belive in.

The link also states that the is a proven way to make liberals think more conservatively: scare them.

Conservatives aren’t more mature or wise...just more afraid.


Republicans didnt make up climate change and global warming to scare the masses into maming their wallets bigger. Think before you type man.

Posted on: 4/16 10:23 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Yet another school massacre post-mortem analysis
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
ACE hardware reverses decision and resumes advertising with Laura Ingraham. Didnt somebody on here say that she lost and everybody who rallied with her and suppirted her were scared? What does that make her and us now?


One reversed their decision...23 more and she wins.


Premature celebration gets no points...

Open in new window


And their stocks will continue to drop

Posted on: 4/16 10:21 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Yet another school massacre post-mortem analysis
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
ACE hardware reverses decision and resumes advertising with Laura Ingraham. Didnt somebody on here say that she lost and everybody who rallied with her and suppirted her were scared? What does that make her and us now?

Posted on: 4/14 8:01 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
So the DOJ just issued the McCabe report. LIED. Mccabe is Comey. Maybe liberals will finally realize there is a deep state. Controlled by comet. No collusion. All made up by the den of liberal hog ****. Quit living on the surface liberals.

Posted on: 4/13 4:08 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Fluoride
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
You people are literally poisening yourselves every day and you just dont care.

Posted on: 4/13 4:05 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Here you go

Attach file:



jpg  zo12i713igr01.jpg (62.08 KB)
2916_5acf81a28f590.jpg 600X453 px

Posted on: 4/12 10:56 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:
Why are we only a nation of laws when we’re dogging Hillary? Let the process play out my Trumpeteer friends. You may still win in the end...but you keep threatening to take your ball and go home before the game is over.


If only they would actually get someone to dig into Hillary like they have for Trump. So much for your nation of laws anecdote.


Given the lack of actual evidence sufficient to show probable cause that she engaged in criminal activity, I would say it supports it. Pick a "crime" and lay out your case counselor.


Dude youre an idiot. (Go cry to the mods)

Mueller is investigating Trump over a 150k donation from a Ukrainian that donated 13 MILLION to Clinton.

WITCH HUNT

Posted on: 4/12 8:40 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Young people usually vote democrat from the ages of 18-22. Then when they gain life experience and wisdom they vote republican. Then they vote again for democrat after they die.

Posted on: 4/12 8:36 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Goooooo Team
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Media definitely plays a big part of it as does social media. It gives platforms for everybody to give their uninformed opinions.

Posted on: 4/12 8:32 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
In other news. Paul Ryan will NOT seek re-election. He's draining himself from the swamp! Bye, bye, loser!

In all actuality it seems he's preparing himsepf for a presidential run.

Posted on: 4/11 11:38 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
So did Trump collude with russia or is he going to start WW3 with Russia? Lol which is it?

Posted on: 4/11 11:37 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Its been over a year. Where is the evidence? There is NONE. Mueller has to grasp for headline tactics so when he is fired liberals can force a backlash against Trump. End the charade of this witch hunt.

Posted on: 4/11 11:35 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Why did Mueller raid Michael Cohen when he was cooperating? Is it because Mueller would rather be fired then forced to admit he doesn't have anything on Trump? Just look at this: The left CAN'T WAIT for Trump to fire Mueller. They are already prepared to turn it into political capital. Its a trap.

https://i.redd.it/lz8pe2ich6r01.png


Maybe we can have both, require him to put forth all his findings by a set time and if there is no substantial evidence, make sure its public knowledge he has nothing, then fire him and end this tax payer funded charade.

Or perhaps don't fire him. Send secret service to raid his home and his lawyers office, play his game.

Raid Hillary home and lawyers offices.

Raid Obama home and lawyers offices

Secret service duties include investigating computer crimes all of these individuals have committed at least a few.

Posted on: 4/11 6:31 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8055
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

The extraordinary level of scrutiny for a search warrant for attorney records has already been established. Your point only matters to Trumpettes.


Oh wow. I'm sorry, but you're just incredibly stupid. Have a good morning.

Posted on: 4/11 6:25 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



 Top
(1) 2 3 4 ... 390 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved