All Posts (zwaaa)


(1) 2 3 4 ... 385 »


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701

Posted on: 7/25 2:03 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
The Trump-Michael Cohen tape transcript, annotated



https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... d/?utm_term=.c16d8750b698

Posted on: 7/25 2:01 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
ZING!!!

Federal court rules that Constitutional Emolument Clause "includes profits from private transactions, even those involving services given at fair market value"

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/25/6323009 ... erests-allowed-to-proceed

Posted on: 7/25 1:59 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
"America First"? Chinese factory claims it's making Donald Trump's 2020 campaign flags

https://www.newsweek.com/america-first ... -trump-2020-china-1009232

Posted on: 7/24 9:21 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Good news is that the price of a good steak is probably going down...


2.5 Billion Pounds of Meat Piles Up in U.S. as Production Grows, Exports Slow.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/meat-pile ... d-exports-slow-1532268000

Posted on: 7/24 3:24 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
The Republican Party Has Become the Man-Child Party



https://medium.com/@thorbenson/the-rep ... -child-party-5d826225de24



So let me get this straight. The ones who started all this labeling as a tactic, are now upset by being accused of Trump derangement syndrome, and are now labeling their political opponents manchilds (manchildren) because of it. Please tell me that I’m not the only one who sees the irony in this.

Anybody?


When exactly would you say that ‘labeling as a tactic’ was started - & by whom? As a person who was well aware of the term ‘fake news’ in its original sense - before it was co-opted & twisted by DT & co, I’m curious about your thinking here.


It’s the fall out of identity politics. Now everything seem to have a label. Please don’t pretend that the label “fake news” was originally intended in its purist form. It was just another tactic used by the Hillary campaign and the liberal media to belittle their political opponents, and discredit their message. By the time the left came out with the term “fake news”, this tactic had became a joke to everyone else. All it took at that point was for liberal media outlets to hoard enough rope to be hung by. In a humorous turn of events said media outlets got caught up in a string of lies. Of course the right were going to tern the weaponized term back on the original users. It was a humorous form of poetic justice.

That’s go back a little further. Before the term “fake news”, we had the term “conspiracy theorist”.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globa ... aponized-term/5319708/amp



Actually the term fake news is arguably evolved from "liberal media" or "lamestream media".

My opinion.

Posted on: 7/24 10:29 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Interesting. Good idea. I’ll need to think about what I might choose.

In the meantime - I presume that some of what you wrote above is primarily directed at me. I apologize. I’m also not particularly a fan of that type of argument, but please be aware that I’m doing it for a specific reason, which has absolutely nothing to do with the state of my emotions (quite the opposite, in fact.)

Have a great night!


Wrong


(Moving here to avoid messing up the other thread.)

How eloquent. You still haven’t used that massive intellect of yours to explain why it’s OK for you to call other members of this site Nazis & tell them to F*** themselves. What’s the hold up? Surely it’s a trifling task for a masterful scholar such as you.

So - what’s your response?


This is common from the right. It's much easier to label someone as stupid or Nazi rather than actually discuss the merits of their argument.

The left usually uses the appeal to emotion.

Posted on: 7/24 10:25 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
'He’s more scared of the Russians than jail': Former federal prosector wonders why Paul Manafort going to trial


https://www.reddit.com/r/Impeach_Trump ... ussians_than_jail_former/

Posted on: 7/24 10:17 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Ivanka Trump Says She Won’t Tell Her Family’s Own Company to Sign 'Hire American' Pledge

https://www.newsweek.com/g00/ivanka-tr ... 8%3D&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=14


Posted on: 7/24 10:14 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Disturbing number of Trump campaign members met with Russians and lied about it.


https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/schi ... ussians-and-lied-about-it

Posted on: 7/24 10:14 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
I'm not a jerk. Unless being a jerk is proving everyone wrong, then I will admit to being the biggest jerk here.


Tonight on "Total Lack of Self Awareness" theater!!!!

Posted on: 7/24 10:12 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
It gets better


Actually that is incorrect based on the time off the tweet. His approval for the 17th was higher, and has gong down.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/trump-job-approval-weekly.aspx

Posted on: 7/23 3:42 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Challenge
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Podcast: Dan Carlin - Common Sense with Dan Carlin

Livestream: Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, RT, Cheddar.


Yes I'd be interested in your sources too.

Posted on: 7/23 3:36 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Audience bursts out laughing after GOP Senate candidate says Trump is ‘standing up’ to Russia.

And this was at a conservative debate put on by the Virginia Bar Assoc.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1020909889583902721


You can almost see the point where Corey Stewart realizes he's approached his campaign all wrong.



Posted on: 7/23 3:22 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Years before his all-caps Twitter threat, Trump used to accuse Obama of looking to start a war with Iran


https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/23/trump- ... anting-war-with-iran.html

Posted on: 7/23 3:17 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
The Republican Party Has Become the Man-Child Party



https://medium.com/@thorbenson/the-rep ... -child-party-5d826225de24

Posted on: 7/23 3:03 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
Quote:


Another alt right blogger



Alt right according to who? By what definition are you going by to claim that he is alt right? Your statement seems to be more of a knee jerk reaction than bein derived by some sort of rational deduction.



So you attack my source as partisan, then feign indigence when someone proffers that your link might be partisan

Classic right winger...your rules...they don't apply to me.


For someone who beats their chest about attacking stupidity, I would suggest you reread my statement and form a more appropriate response. What part of what I wrote here qualifies as feigning indigence? Sorry that I would request someone clarify their statement in a fact based manner. Feel free to carry on in obscurity. I honestly was not meaning to constrain you in a more intellectual exchange. As you were, you big bad rebel.



I actually owe you an apology. I assumed wvu1917 posted this. Sorry. Didn't mean to attack.


Feels good to know that I am to be attacked whenever someone posts fact based arguments such as I do in every post. I will humbly shield your fiery darts with ease!



Well if you weren't such a jerk to everyone that disagrees with you might not need to throw the machismo around quite so much. Firey Darts? Really, that's the best you can come up with?

No concussion grenades?

No two holster Desert Eagle setup?

No alien race trying to resurrect their God King?

Posted on: 7/23 2:57 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
1818: you still haven’t offered any justification for your recent actions, i.e. calling other members of this site nazis & dropping the F bomb on them. If, as you’ve stated, you really do have a superior intellect it should be very easy for you to explain these actions to the poor, feeble minded members of the couch who are unable to understand your masterful logic processes.

To clarify: why is it OK for you to call other members of this site nazis? Why is it OK for you to invite them to ‘F***’ themselves?


Ask yourself the same thing. Hypocrite. Thin skinned. Sad! Do you still remember the names of those who took your lunch money? You only ever have communications about when people "call you names". Because you are incapable of having a basic and logical conversation. Weak minded!


Unlike you, I have never called another member of this site a nazi. I was just wondering why you feel that it’s OK for you to do it. I’m having a basic, logical conversation right now & your response is name calling.

Please enlighten us why it’s OK for you to call other members of this site nazis & drop the F bomb on them. It should be easy for you to do with that highly advanced intelligence of yours.


If I had to put a label on 1818, I'd probably make it Authoritarian Oligarchy supporter.

Edit: with a KGB approach.

Posted on: 7/23 2:49 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
1818: you still haven’t offered any justification for your recent actions, i.e. calling other members of this site nazis & dropping the F bomb on them. If, as you’ve stated, you really do have a superior intellect it should be very easy for you to explain these actions to the poor, feeble minded members of the couch who are unable to understand your masterful logic processes.

To clarify: why is it OK for you to call other members of this site nazis? Why is it OK for you to invite them to ‘F***’ themselves?


Ask yourself the same thing. Hypocrite. Thin skinned. Sad! Do you still remember the names of those who took your lunch money? You only ever have communications about when people "call you names". Because you are incapable of having a basic and logical conversation. Weak minded!


1818 also frequently labels those that disagree with him "stupid".

Posted on: 7/23 2:46 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7701
Quote:

EERY wrote:


I accept your olive branch


And I accept that beer, Thanks!

Posted on: 7/22 8:09 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



 Top
(1) 2 3 4 ... 385 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved