(1) 2 3 4 ... 129 »


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
No new revelations here.
Russian attempts to influence social media has been known of for at least 3 years before the 2016 election.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internatio ... t-propaganda-army/280432/



https://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/doc ... erm=.ojnb0AOBO#.ifX9KJbxb

Posted on: Ystrday 10:43 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I've looked into it. He is right. Voter ID laws were made and abused in North Carolina. There were issues with the laws Texas and Wisconsin tried to implement as well. It is a shame. There should be a way to insure the integrity of our elections. However the history of misuse really has made the waters murky.


Page 23 on this thread.

Posted on: Ystrday 9:25 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Looks like tho Kochs play both sides. Guess that can’t be your default rebuttal anymore.


Hillary Rejects Koch Support — So Why’s She Taking Their Lobbyist Money?
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9780354

Posted on: Ystrday 8:24 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefin ... -republican-candidates-in

Who spends more than the Koch’s to enact their agenda?


Yes because the Koch's intensions are far more nefarious than George's.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... e-national-protests.html/


#talkaboutwhataboutism

or however the Normies say it.



Not that I am for big money in politics. I am definitely against it on either side.


Did you read the article? The funds were reportably used? Reported by who? Substantiated by who? That my friend is some great journalism.


Ok nit pick if you want. The direction of the money was still recorded in his tax fillings.

Soros is spending money to get far left leaning prosecutors elected around the United States, and from the other hand putting millions of dollars into groups who are engaging in civil unrest. It's no wonder these destructive hoodlums spend little to no time in jail.

And where did the Koch brothers spend their money? The Tea Party? God forbid!

Posted on: Ystrday 7:27 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
For your information, this board is the only social media I engage in. I stopped using Facebook 6 years ago, and the only other social media I was ever a part of was Myspace. So there's that.



Quote:
I am not the one who is siding against US institutions after 13 Russians were just indicted for using social media to sow mistrust in US institutions.

Ok so we should all just turn a blind eye to all the corruption that has gone on. Y'all brow beat us with your collusion horse **** for well over 24 months, and now within the 13 indictments it was stated that no one on the Trump team was aware of the ones indicted actions. I'm the one who is in-American? What hubris!!


Quote:
I am not the one repeatedly attacking American law enforcement and intelligence agencies after 13 Russians were indicted for using social media to cause Americans to mistrust US law enforcement and intelligence services.
I'm gonna just stick with the facts here. Corruption has been found, and is still being looked into in regards to the Obama DOJ and the hire ups in the FBI. People have been thrown off of the Mueller probe for extreme political bias. How does the 13 indictments undo that? Please explain.


Quote:
I am not the one clamoring for restrictions on voting after 13 Russians were indicted specifically for pushing voter restrictions as propaganda.

Clamoring for voter restrictions. Um not me. Voter restrictions how? You mean like actually having to be an American citizen to vote? Maybe only being able to vote one time in your designated precinct? Not in-American ideas at all. Honestly I can't remember the last time I even made a comment, or posted a link to anything to do with Voter registration let alone restrictions. Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else.


Quote:
I think you might want to check your "vessel" brother, because you are buying what the Russians are selling.

Secure boarders, vetting people to keep terrorist out of our country, a strong industrious America, encouraging growth of industry in poor minority areas....
Is that really what Russia is selling?



Posted on: Ystrday 7:11 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
1 Debatable, and the clear overarching purpose was to support Trump and Sanders.

2 Yet.

3 We're not discussing Saudi Arabia or Hillary in this thread. This is unrelated. Feel free to start a new thread. Whataboutism.

4. See number 3 and the existing thread on Russia and uranium. Again. Whataboutism.


1) Debatable how? Overarching purpose was to support Trump and Sanders, how so?

2)Still waiting tick tick tick. Maybe next Mueller will indict the hotdog vendor from down the block. That might blow this whole thing wide open.

3)Not really whataboutism. It doesn't really matter what thread this is discussed on, you Liberals avoid these topics like the plague.

4) Yeah to be honest, there was probably a little whataboutism in my first remark with this, however it doesn't make it any less valid. Face it, it's easier to cry whataboutism than it is to face the facts that your sweet Liberal leaders would sell us out so easily. It's easier to defend Infowars as a credible news source than it is to defend Obama and Hillary as honest politicians.

Posted on: Ystrday 6:26 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:
.[27] While whataboutism can be a rhetorical strategy to deflect criticism, it has also be noted that the accusation of whataboutism can itself also be a rhetorical strategy used to defend against valid charges of hypocrisy.[28]


precisely

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Posted on: Ystrday 6:16 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:



PS: the more you Normies use the same old tired attack against Infowars as an information source, the easier it is to counteract it. Your group think opinions are frivolous at best.


Yes. Enjoy your Icuren 30 day liver cleanse, red hat.



Here's laughing at you kid
Open in new window

Posted on: Ystrday 6:00 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefin ... -republican-candidates-in

Who spends more than the Koch’s to enact their agenda?


Yes because the Koch's intensions are far more nefarious than George's.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... e-national-protests.html/


#talkaboutwhataboutism

or however the Normies say it.



Not that I am for big money in politics. I am definitely against it on either side.

Posted on: Ystrday 5:58 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
So is your point that there was no election interference? Or that Trump didn't know? Or that it's somehow ok because 2016 or Obama uranium? I don't necessarily discount the very partisan website you posted, just seems like you have no relevant point


Well there are multiple points made.

1) Not all Russian actions were directed toward the elections. Russian influence has been directed at both sides, not just the pro Trump side.

2) There has been no substantial actionable evidence that Trump himself colluded with Russia.

3) Hillary Clinton spent far more than Trump, Sanders, and Russia combined, and she still lost the election. We know she received money from Saudi Arabia. Why no outrage about that?

4)You and M44 are accusing me of not being concerned that Russia is medaling in our country. I then bring up the Uranium one deal to point out that the Liberals are willing to get all up in arms about some ads on Facebook and international hacking, when you all seem like you could care less about the Russian's gaining access to the US uranium reserves. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Need I go on?

Posted on: Ystrday 5:34 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:
Well if you would have bothered to read the article, you would see that the journalist showed the actual section of the document that the article was based on. Partisan or not, the truth is the truth. We all know you can't argue with truth, though I have no doubt you will try.



Well you addressed my latter comment. Anything to say about this?




PS: posts a rebuttal accusing the other poster of linking to a partisan website, and then follows the very next rebuttal with links to partisan websites. Humorous.

Posted on: Ystrday 4:25 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Ahhh InfoWars. Always impartial and accurate

Https://youtu.be/WyGq6cjcc3Q


And yet again... totally pathetic.
So you post a comedian doing a hack job on a few second long clips as proof to disprove the video I posted. As Eric Cartman would say, "totally weak."


First off this was what Jones was really talking about, since your comedian friend failed to show you the entire clip.
http://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/


Second: Since it is obvious that you chose to contest the source instead of the content of the information (a totally lazy move I might add), let me back up the source content with more of the same content from other sources.

Soros dumps $1.4 million into Philly DA primary
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pol ... ict-Attorney-primary.html

george soros funding local races (take your pick)
https://www.bing.com/search?q=george%2 ... 127154559AA1445C9F1AF9899



PS: the more you Normies use the same old tired attack against Infowars as an information source, the easier it is to counteract it. Your group think opinions are frivolous at best.

Posted on: Ystrday 4:18 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
44% of the 3,000 ads that Russian’s purchased on Facebook were displayed before the 2016 General Election.

Quote:
44% of total ad impressions (number of times ads were displayed) were before the US election on November 8, 2016; 56% were after the election.

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/10/h ... ds-delivered-to-congress/


Facebook Ad VP: MSM Ignoring Facts About Russian Ad Spending For Election
http://www.infowars.com/facebook-ad-v ... ad-spending-for-election/


56% was after. What percent would you have preferred. Do not get the relevancy. It was all illegal. They were all anti Clinton and anti Bush. Two people who understand how sinister and evil Putin is.


First off, if over half the Facebook ads were post election, it somewhat shoots in the foot the earlier accusations that the Russian social media influence was all directed to trying to help Trump win the election.

Second, you might want to get your facts straight about the Russian influence being all pro Trump and anti Hillary.
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/t ... ion-rallies-against-trump

I know, the mainstream media has failed you once again. It might help if you would broaden your circle of influence.

Third: this is my previously posted stance on election medaling.:
Quote:
It does concern me that Russia meddled in our elections. It bothers me to know that there was election fraud used against Ron Paul in the 2012 election. It bothers me that there was election fraud used against Bernie Sanders in the 2016 election. It bothers me that the DNC and the Obama administration would utilize the FBI and mainstream media to spy on and fabricate information to use against their political opponents. It bothers me that the USA through the CIA meddles in other countries elections.




Cnsnews looks like a partisan site.

https://www.wired.com/story/what-trump ... w-russia-played-facebook/


Well if you would have bothered to read the article, you would see that the journalist showed the actual section of the document that the article was based on. Partisan or not, the truth is the truth. We all know you can't argue with truth, though I have no doubt you will try.

By the way, the link you posted does nothing to dispute anything I've shared on this subject. It is merely as you would say, "a partisan site" putting a negative spin on this in the direction of Trump. It's a total fluff peace with no real substance to the claims it is making about Trump.

Posted on: Ystrday 3:51 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Give him a few minutes to find something on InfoWars that confirms his opinion.




Humorous that you would follow this post with a post that includes a link from some obscure blog hosting site that nobody has ever heard of. again well played.

Posted on: Ystrday 3:47 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:

From Russia with Love for the NRA

A (constantly updated) timeline of the NRA’s ties to the Putin government and efforts to abet collusion between the Trump campaign/administration and Russia.



https://medium.com/@LaddEveritt/from-r ... -for-the-nra-ffc69088fe41


And yet the largest sell off of United States uranium to Russia happened under Obama's watch. F***ing uranium!!!


Yeah. I think there's another thread in this forum where we're discussing that.

The joys of "butwhataboutism"


The go to argument for someone who really has no argument. Well played.

Posted on: Ystrday 3:41 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Perhaps it’s how the FBI, the maninstream media, and The Obama administration handled all of this is why it seems like the rest of us are so unconcerned. It becomes more obvious everyday that this at the very least has been blown out of proportion for a political purpose. It seems now that the rationale ones were the ones not jumping on the never Trump bandwagon. Not a single conservative on this board has said that Russia attempts to meddle in our elections is not a serious issue. Don’t mistake our relief over not having to hear the unreasonable left crow about collusion, as a sign of unconcern of Russian actions. Just because Trump is willing to work with Russia, doesn’t mean that he is bowing to Putin. Russia is a major nuclear power in the world. It behooves is to get along. Especially with what is transpiring with North Korea. That’s just rational thinking.

I don’t blame Trump for having reservations with the FBI leadership. They were spying on him. They were manipulating evidence surrounding a democratic election.


You know how I know you are the victim of Russian propaganda?


To be completely honest, I don't think you know nearly as much as you have lead yourself to believe. A closed vessel is incapable of collecting anything.

Posted on: Ystrday 3:34 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
44% of the 3,000 ads that Russian’s purchased on Facebook were displayed before the 2016 General Election.

Quote:
44% of total ad impressions (number of times ads were displayed) were before the US election on November 8, 2016; 56% were after the election.

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/10/h ... ds-delivered-to-congress/


Facebook Ad VP: MSM Ignoring Facts About Russian Ad Spending For Election
http://www.infowars.com/facebook-ad-v ... ad-spending-for-election/


56% was after. What percent would you have preferred. Do not get the relevancy. It was all illegal. They were all anti Clinton and anti Bush. Two people who understand how sinister and evil Putin is.


First off, if over half the Facebook ads were post election, it somewhat shoots in the foot the earlier accusations that the Russian social media influence was all directed to trying to help Trump win the election.

Second, you might want to get your facts straight about the Russian influence being all pro Trump and anti Hillary.
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/t ... ion-rallies-against-trump

I know, the mainstream media has failed you once again. It might help if you would broaden your circle of influence.

Third: this is my previously posted stance on election medaling.:
Quote:
It does concern me that Russia meddled in our elections. It bothers me to know that there was election fraud used against Ron Paul in the 2012 election. It bothers me that there was election fraud used against Bernie Sanders in the 2016 election. It bothers me that the DNC and the Obama administration would utilize the FBI and mainstream media to spy on and fabricate information to use against their political opponents. It bothers me that the USA through the CIA meddles in other countries elections.


Posted on: Ystrday 3:30 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625

Quote:
mountie44 wrote:
No one was spying on Trump.


Excuse me, What?

Posted on: Ystrday 3:14 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:

From Russia with Love for the NRA

A (constantly updated) timeline of the NRA’s ties to the Putin government and efforts to abet collusion between the Trump campaign/administration and Russia.



https://medium.com/@LaddEveritt/from-r ... -for-the-nra-ffc69088fe41


And yet the largest sell off of United States uranium to Russia happened under Obama's watch. F***ing uranium!!!

Posted on: Ystrday 3:12 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2625
Connecting the dots


[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Posted on: Ystrday 3:05 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



 Top
(1) 2 3 4 ... 129 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved