All Posts (BigDaddy)


(1) 2 3 4 ... 18 »


 
Re: Be careful what you wish for
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

Sane wrote:
If you don't believe me, check out Saturday's Big 12 scores. TCU, Texas, Kansas State and Iowa State all won games with freshman QBs who were not starters at the beginning of the year.

Our guy has been around for what, three years?

Who's getting the better players?


I felt sick after (really during) the game against VT when their Freshman QB was putting on a show like he had been there before and Will Grier was playing like it was his 1st game in college. Sure, there was the rust to get knocked off, but he had played at Florida, not someplace like Campbell University here in Harnett County, NC.

Posted on: 11/19 4:21 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: White and Slaton feel unwelcome at WVU
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

1642 wrote:
Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:
Crybabies. That is all I can say about White and Slaton. I am not sure why we were honoring them to begin with. After, they didn't play so well against Pitt that season, you may remember. I can't believe they had the audacity to go out in public, much less return to the scene of the crime.


Stupid ass post


You may want to go back and watch the Pitt game again. You will see just how awesome the 'Nickle and Dime' package worked against a team that had only won 4 games that year.

Stupid is as Stupid does Chester...

Posted on: 11/10 7:10 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: White and Slaton feel unwelcome at WVU
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Crybabies. That is all I can say about White and Slaton. I am not sure why we were honoring them to begin with. After, they didn't play so well against Pitt that season, you may remember. I can't believe they had the audacity to go out in public, much less return to the scene of the crime.

Posted on: 11/9 10:08 pm
_________________
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. ~Joe Walsh
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: VT Hype video
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
This video will bring you out of your seat as well, only onto the floor laughing. Looks like Dana must have come straight from Bob Huggins' house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duGtW4g4bOM

Posted on: 9/1 7:18 pm
_________________
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. ~Joe Walsh
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Georgia Florists Say They Won't Serve Gay Couples Even As State's Religious Freedom Act Stalls
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

MdMounty wrote:
Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:
.... The hate accusation is just as ridiculous. People who don't agree must hate.


And people that disagree with you are wimps. Wimps like you

Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:

Besides, who said anything about being a bigot? Tsk, Tsk...


You don't always have to say something. It's implied. If you have a problem with a certain group of people, that falls into the definition of bigot.


Wimps like me? Please stop, now you're just being childish. You don't even know me.

To respond to your second comment, having a problem with a certain group of people does not make someone a bigot. That's ridiculous. What, there is no group of people on this planet you have a problem with? Hardly. We all have a bias. You obviously have a problem with people who share my viewpoint so are you a bigot? Sounds like it.

Posted on: 4/14/2015 9:59 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Georgia Florists Say They Won't Serve Gay Couples Even As State's Religious Freedom Act Stalls
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:

I take it you don't read much and if so, you must only read material that tells you what you want to hear. Research the agenda of the homosexual movement. It is not about tolerance and acceptance. That is only the beginning.

I would also recommend watching some documentaries, and for starters, try the Kinsey Syndrome.


I'll read anything.

Before I watch that can you link to something that disproves this?

This Kinsey


Is this is the correct video?


Yes, you have the correct video. I don't need to disprove the Kinsey article you linked to. Watch The Kinsey Syndrome and it will show how Kinsey did his research and the methods used to arrive at those results.

Posted on: 4/13/2015 7:04 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Georgia Florists Say They Won't Serve Gay Couples Even As State's Religious Freedom Act Stalls
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:
The issue is never the issue, the issue is always power. There are plenty of florists who would be more than happy to serve "Gay" customers. Instead, we are focusing on the one who won't instead of the 10 who will. A much larger agenda is at play here.

It is the right to refuse service, and I would exercise it. Not on religious grounds, but on personal grounds. Religious beliefs aside, I don't support "Gay" couples.



Why would anyone care if you supports gay couples unless you're dating a guy? You're welcome to have your opinion but just know that the next generation doesn't give a ****.



BTW, you were missing the point of what I was saying to begin with. People associate the lack of support for gay rights with religion. What I was saying was that my lack of support for gay rights is not driven by my religious views.

Also, if the next generation doesn't care it is because the current generation is telling them not to.


The next generation doesn't discriminate against gays to the same degree as previous generations because they have first-hand experience being social with gay people. Their gay friends came out, so they knew they were gay and could see there was nothing to fear. They have a greater understanding of what it means when someone is gay, so they don't do things like put double quotation marks around the word gay, as if it weren't a real thing.

You don't need to be religious to be a bigot. All you need is ignorance and hate.


"Their gay friends came out, so they knew they were gay and could see there was nothing to fear."

You want to talk about ignorance? Read your own words. Not only are you using the fear assumption, which is ignorant, but this is about desensitization, not fear.

Posted on: 4/12/2015 9:40 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Georgia Florists Say They Won't Serve Gay Couples Even As State's Religious Freedom Act Stalls
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:
Barely noticed the first couple of times? Probably because no one taught you it was wrong. It's called a moral compass and yours is broken.


I'm telling you this because you need someone to tell you the hard truth that it will hurt your kids chances of living a pretty awesome life because they will be forced to live in a small world where they are safe from a world that will infuriate them because of the vast differences in people and cultures.


This statement is hilarious. I need someone to tell me the hard truth? How do you know someone hasn't already? That is, based on your definition of truth, of course.

Hurt my kids chances of living a pretty awesome life? Define what a pretty awesome life is. Your definition probably differs from mine.

Here is my rebuttal: Tattoos have become increasingly popular and very common. Should I encourage my kids to get tattoos so they fit in with everyone else? The same goes with body piercing. What about co-habitation? Many people live together now. Very common. Don't want my kids to feel left out do I? Smoking, drinking, drugs, the list goes on. Your argument is the everyone-else-is-doing-it logic. I don't buy it.

I take it you don't read much and if so, you must only read material that tells you what you want to hear. Research the agenda of the homosexual movement. It is not about tolerance and acceptance. That is only the beginning.

I would also recommend watching some documentaries, and for starters, try the Kinsey Syndrome.

Posted on: 4/12/2015 9:34 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Georgia Florists Say They Won't Serve Gay Couples Even As State's Religious Freedom Act Stalls
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:
The issue is never the issue, the issue is always power. There are plenty of florists who would be more than happy to serve "Gay" customers. Instead, we are focusing on the one who won't instead of the 10 who will. A much larger agenda is at play here.

It is the right to refuse service, and I would exercise it. Not on religious grounds, but on personal grounds. Religious beliefs aside, I don't support "Gay" couples.



Why would anyone care if you supports gay couples unless you're dating a guy? You're welcome to have your opinion but just know that the next generation doesn't give a ****.



BTW, you were missing the point of what I was saying to begin with. People associate the lack of support for gay rights with religion. What I was saying was that my lack of support for gay rights is not driven by my religious views.

Also, if the next generation doesn't care it is because the current generation is telling them not to.


The next generation doesn't discriminate against gays to the same degree as previous generations because they have first-hand experience being social with gay people. Their gay friends came out, so they knew they were gay and could see there was nothing to fear. They have a greater understanding of what it means when someone is gay, so they don't do things like put double quotation marks around the word gay, as if it weren't a real thing.

You don't need to be religious to be a bigot. All you need is ignorance and hate.


That last sentence made me laugh. Are you speaking from your own personal experience? The beloved ignorance argument again. It is the same accusation people use to defend abortion against the pro-life people saying they don't understand. The hate accusation is just as ridiculous. People who don't agree must hate. Besides, who said anything about being a bigot? Tsk, Tsk...

Posted on: 4/12/2015 9:20 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Georgia Florists Say They Won't Serve Gay Couples Even As State's Religious Freedom Act Stalls
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:
The issue is never the issue, the issue is always power. There are plenty of florists who would be more than happy to serve "Gay" customers. Instead, we are focusing on the one who won't instead of the 10 who will. A much larger agenda is at play here.

It is the right to refuse service, and I would exercise it. Not on religious grounds, but on personal grounds. Religious beliefs aside, I don't support "Gay" couples.



You know what I felt the times I've seen two dudes kissing? Nothing at all. Barely even notice past the first couple times because others were shocked.


Do I know what you felt the times you've seen two dudes kissing? I don't know, jealous? I suppose two relatives kissing doesn't bother you either.

Barely noticed the first couple of times? Probably because no one taught you it was wrong. It's called a moral compass and yours is broken.

Posted on: 4/11/2015 1:11 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Georgia Florists Say They Won't Serve Gay Couples Even As State's Religious Freedom Act Stalls
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:
The issue is never the issue, the issue is always power. There are plenty of florists who would be more than happy to serve "Gay" customers. Instead, we are focusing on the one who won't instead of the 10 who will. A much larger agenda is at play here.

It is the right to refuse service, and I would exercise it. Not on religious grounds, but on personal grounds. Religious beliefs aside, I don't support "Gay" couples.



Why would anyone care if you supports gay couples unless you're dating a guy? You're welcome to have your opinion but just know that the next generation doesn't give a ****.



BTW, you were missing the point of what I was saying to begin with. People associate the lack of support for gay rights with religion. What I was saying was that my lack of support for gay rights is not driven by my religious views.

Also, if the next generation doesn't care it is because the current generation is telling them not to.

Posted on: 4/11/2015 12:47 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Georgia Florists Say They Won't Serve Gay Couples Even As State's Religious Freedom Act Stalls
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

BigDaddy wrote:
The issue is never the issue, the issue is always power. There are plenty of florists who would be more than happy to serve "Gay" customers. Instead, we are focusing on the one who won't instead of the 10 who will. A much larger agenda is at play here.

It is the right to refuse service, and I would exercise it. Not on religious grounds, but on personal grounds. Religious beliefs aside, I don't support "Gay" couples.




You don't have to "support" gay couples. But you have to deal with it and that's how it's going to be.


I feel sorry for those that have to carry that burden.


Thank you for acknowledging that I don't have to support gay couples. I am tired of people that insist that lifestyle must be accepted as normal. It is not.

Correct I have to deal with it, but only because I am forced to. Sadly, I will have to explain to my children that is morally wrong while wimps like you say it is ok.

Posted on: 4/11/2015 12:42 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Georgia Florists Say They Won't Serve Gay Couples Even As State's Religious Freedom Act Stalls
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
The issue is never the issue, the issue is always power. There are plenty of florists who would be more than happy to serve "Gay" customers. Instead, we are focusing on the one who won't instead of the 10 who will. A much larger agenda is at play here.

It is the right to refuse service, and I would exercise it. Not on religious grounds, but on personal grounds. Religious beliefs aside, I don't support "Gay" couples.

Posted on: 4/8/2015 10:08 am
_________________
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. ~Joe Walsh
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is the last book you read?
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
My goal this year is to read 12 books total or 1 per month on average. So far I have read 4:

1) One Small Boat
2) Orphans Of The Living
3) West By West
4) Bringing Up Girls

Posted on: 3/31/2015 12:48 pm
_________________
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. ~Joe Walsh
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: At the beginning of the season....
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
At the beginning of Bob Huggins' tenure at WVU, we all thought the NBA team in college jerseys would be WVU.

Nobody thought that after 8 years Bob Huggins would lose by 39 points against anybody.

Posted on: 3/30/2015 8:20 am
_________________
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. ~Joe Walsh
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The UK thread
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
I just take comfort in the fact that UNC lost tonight.

Posted on: 3/26/2015 9:35 pm
_________________
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. ~Joe Walsh
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: After Today
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

jsee1180 wrote:
Big daddy, You can say your tired off it all you want but at the end of the day it is still the truth. its called progressing from one year to the next or at least you hope they do. Freshman on the team including Macon and really Holton have never played a brutal hardcore schedule like this, and tend to burn out. If it wasn't for the crazy good defense we play we would be saying when does football start by now.


Excuses, excuses...

Posted on: 2/9/2015 4:31 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: After Today
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

jsee1180 wrote:
This team is young. They are going to have ups and downs. I just hope they get this out of there system now. I think we have a top 25 team not a top 15 though. If we could pull out 2 or 3 more we should get a bid and then let those teams that play us on short notice try to plan for our D.


I get so tired of hearing the "This team is young" excuse.

It is no excuse.

Posted on: 2/7/2015 10:19 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Guess Date of Deforest's Firing
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Quote:

LuvJimCarlen wrote:
Anybody know how much, if anything, we would owe these guys if we fire them?


A debt of gratitude...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Posted on: 12/1/2013 10:46 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Funny pictures thread
Here for the Beer
Joined:
7/12/2006 5:06 pm
From North Carolina
Posts: 403
Hidden Camera?

Open in new window

Attach file:



jpg  camera-man-fail-dig-crotch.jpg (152.78 KB)
709_52793ba0a6469.jpg 640X366 px

Posted on: 11/5/2013 1:39 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



 Top
(1) 2 3 4 ... 18 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved