We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10)

 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8255
Quote:

ncdiesel48 wrote:
The game is at home....I think we beat Kansas by double digits.


My mistake. You are correct. That makes me feel a bit better.



EERY! I love you lol. You are forgiven

Posted on: 1/13 8:12 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/22/2007 7:48 pm
From Frederick, MD
Posts: 2601
Quote:

ncdiesel48 wrote:
So after I have calmed down...I went back and looked at the second half. Yes the officiating was lop sided however....when we had a ten point lead we went to the zone defense....they got back to back threes and that seemed to me to be the turning point of the game. That game should never have been close though. WVU pulled away twice and both times the fouls started raining.


Yeah our guys aren’t too good at the 1-3-1 yet.
I agree it was the turning point of he game.

But go back and watch the game. While some of the calls were a little ticky tack, they were fouls nonetheless. Our guys need to keep their freaking hands off. We play very physical and we foul a lot. It’s just the way it is.


Posted on: 1/13 8:20 pm
_________________
JFK: We will put a man on the moon.

Obama: We will put a man in your daughter's restroom.


Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Suspected Punter
Joined:
9/26/2013 12:38 pm
From Brookneal Va
Posts: 156
Oh I'm not saying our guys were not fouling.....TT was doing alot of fouling too but not getting called for it.

Posted on: 1/13 8:42 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
5/28/2008 9:04 pm
From Robertsdale,Al via parkersburg
Posts: 7000
Quote:

WVPride wrote:


Your best post yet !! good job, couldn't agree more.

Posted on: 1/13 9:02 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
10/31/2010 7:33 pm
Posts: 2949
Well, we lost on the road to a very good team. Anyone who thinks we were going to be able to keep the winning streak going in this conference was being unrealistic.

On to beating Kansas.

Posted on: 1/14 12:57 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
11/23/2013 12:25 am
From Springfield
Posts: 1010

Posted on: 1/14 2:00 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
4/5/2008 11:37 am
From Madison, AL
Posts: 8383
Huggins is great,Huggins has issues. WVU B-ball is great, WVU B-ball has issues. That's what I get after reading y'alls comments after a game. Win good, lose bad.

Posted on: 1/14 2:18 am
_________________
Thanks goodness we have beer. I've watched WVU football for over 40 years. The only thing that surprises me is a win.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
4/5/2008 11:37 am
From Madison, AL
Posts: 8383
Eeery says:

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

After all that, you just using a fancy way to say you like pusy?

Posted on: 1/14 2:23 am
_________________
Thanks goodness we have beer. I've watched WVU football for over 40 years. The only thing that surprises me is a win.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
1/10/2013 12:14 am
Posts: 1199
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
PS - Esa and Sags do NOT have dribble drive skills. So why does Huggy put them in position to even try. How many times do they have to trip over the ball before Huggy learns.


You are correct, Huggy didn’t do his finest job today. Sags and Bender can’t dribble. Don’t let them. I’m ok with Sags taking that jumper but no dribbling. They shouldn’t have gone zone, that allowed a good shooting team to get hot. I get why they did it cause of the baloney foul situation but I’d have rode it out doing what we were doing and trust JC not to foul again (also JC ALWAYS does a ticky-tack hand foul 80 feet from the hoop 4 min into the game...JUST STOP).

Also can’t have West shooting biggest **** of game...must go thru JC come hell or high water, really disappointed in that.

Need to beat KU Monday

Posted on: 1/14 9:09 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Party Machine
Joined:
11/10/2013 8:14 pm
Posts: 549
Quote:

WVUswim wrote:
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
PS - Esa and Sags do NOT have dribble drive skills. So why does Huggy put them in position to even try. How many times do they have to trip over the ball before Huggy learns.


You are correct, Huggy didn’t do his finest job today. Sags and Bender can’t dribble. Don’t let them. I’m ok with Sags taking that jumper but no dribbling. They shouldn’t have gone zone, that allowed a good shooting team to get hot. I get why they did it cause of the baloney foul situation but I’d have rode it out doing what we were doing and trust JC not to foul again (also JC ALWAYS does a ticky-tack hand foul 80 feet from the hoop 4 min into the game...JUST STOP).

Also can’t have West shooting biggest **** of game...must go thru JC come hell or high water, really disappointed in that.

Need to beat KU Monday



Idk man West has made some shots. And JC isn’t just going to be able to get open for the big shot. He is always face guarded at those times. But we had a chance to win we just missed the big shots and they didn’t. Simple.

Posted on: 1/14 9:11 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Pitt Hater
Joined:
9/20/2009 2:56 pm
From austin, tx
Posts: 1746
Quote:

jkmaynard wrote:
But we had a chance to win we just missed the big shots and they didn’t. Simple.


A critical point for me was letting the 10-point lead slip away. This team seems to relax when they get ahead, relying on going full blast when things are close at the end.

Posted on: 1/14 3:03 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: WVU vs TEXAS TECH Game Thread
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2961
Quote:

Proud2BanEer wrote:
Eeery says:

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

After all that, you just using a fancy way to say you like pusy?


How astute. You saw right through it.

If I had a dollar for every time I looked at a sexy lady and thought to myself, “I’d like to give that womb a fruit”, I’d be a rich man.

Posted on: 1/14 7:54 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10)




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved