We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

Help please!!
Noob
From North Tazewell, VA
My wife and I are driving up on Saturday for the game from blacksburg Virginia and she has just recently been placed on limited mobility because of an injured foot. Does anyone know where we could park real close or a way I could drop her off close to the stadium and park the car and it not cost a fortune. Thanks for any and all help!!

Posted on: 9/13 5:10 pm

Re: Help please!!

From Charlottesville, Virginia
I don't know if this will help or not, but here is the link to the accessible parking for football game days. Scroll to the bottom. It also discusses a shuttle from the lots to the games.

WVU Athletics

Posted on: 9/13 5:45 pm

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Carry her! (Just kidding.)

Also - you might get more responses if you repost this question in the football thread.

Posted on: 9/15 7:54 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Suspected Punter
I have been parking in the coliseum lot and taking the shuttle bus. It may be quite a walk to the waiting buses and then from the the bus to the stadium but they may accommodate your wife if you ask when you pull in to the lot. I'm thinking they may have golf cart shuttles to help her get around. Not sure at all if they do this but worth trying if all else fails. I'm sure if you ask a bunch of fans on the shuttle bus, they will carry your wife to the stadium. That's just the way we are.

Posted on: 9/15 9:06 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved