We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

Marty's 12th Annual NFL Predictions Thread

From Alkol, Lincoln County
longest running thing on this website.
Open in new window

because you missed it so much..
Open in new window

Open in new window

172-93-2 last year, and 1830-1101-6 total.

WEEK 1

Kansas City at New England: the super bowl winner always manages to win in the opener. 24-20, patriots.

N.Y. Jets at Buffalo: the jets will probably be awful, and the bills have at least a couple play makers. 17-13, bills.

Atlanta at Chicago: atlanta should have won the super bowl. 30-10, falcons.

Baltimore at Cincinnati: first time in 8 years that the bengals open up the season at home. 23-17, bengals.

Pittsburgh at Cleveland: the browns are already looking at the 2018 draft. 28-13, steelers.

Arizona at Detroit: the lions have some play makers, but not enough. 28-24, cardinals.

Jacksonville at Houston: they briefly considered swapping schedule dates between the jaguars and texans. 24-17, texans.

Tampa Bay at Miami: hurricane irma may alter this game's start or location all together. 26-20, dolphins.

Oakland at Tennessee: the raiders were good last year, and titans are up and coming, so this should be a good game. 24-21, raiders.

Philadelphia at Washington: don't expect much from either team, except more qb talk. 23-21, redskins.

Indianapolis at L.A. Rams: the colts just don't have any luck. literally. 20-10, rams.

Seattle at Green Bay: the seahawks are not what they used to be. 23-19, packers.

Carolina at San Francisco: colin kaepernick was just a distraction on how bad the 49ers are. 27-10, panthers.

N.Y. Giants at Dallas: let's see if the cowboys can keep up what they started last year. 31-27, cowboys.

New Orleans at Minnesota: no bridgewater? and adrian peterson is a saint now? funny how the nfl schedules these. 24-16, saints.

L.A. Chargers at Denver: really don't know where to go with this pick, so home team it is. 21-20, broncos.

Posted on: 9/5 1:28 pm

Re: Marty's 12th Annual NFL Predictions Thread

the week 1 game between the dolphins and buccaneers has been postponed until week 11, when both teams had a bye. i'm now un-picking that game.

Posted on: 9/6 11:50 am

Re: Marty's 12th Annual NFL Predictions Thread

9-6 on the week.

WEEK 2

Houston at Cincinnati: i don't know what's worse, 5 turnovers for 1 player or losing to jacksonville. 17-14, bengals.

Cleveland at Baltimore: the browns almost got the steelers, and the ravens were helped by marvin lewis and andy dalton's awfulness. 20-17, ravens.

Buffalo at Carolina: both the bills and panthers beat bad teams last week, which doesn't make it easier to pick this game. 24-21, panthers.

Arizona at Indianapolis: i know he's been injured, but i'm starting to think that andrew luck was just a little overrated. 27-20, cardinals.

Tennessee at Jacksonville: this could be a sneaky good game. 17-14, titans.

Philadelphia at Kansas City: all hail the chiefs, defeators of the belichick clan. 27-17, chiefs.

New England at New Orleans: on to new orleans. 24-13, patriots.

Minnesota at Pittsburgh: i don't know what to think about the steelers. 26-23, steelers.

Chicago at Tampa Bay: the bucs finally start their season. 24-17, buccaneers.

Miami at L.A. Chargers: the dolphins also get to start their season. 24-21, dolphins.

N.Y. Jets at Oakland: nothing like a cake schedule for the raiders. 27-16, raiders.

Dallas at Denver: the cowboys finally got the giants last week and broncos almost let the chargers come back. 27-24, cowboys.

Washington at L.A. Rams: the rams have probably the most awful uniforms in the nfl. 24-17, rams.

San Francisco at Seattle: remember a few years ago when these 2 were super bowl contenders? 21-10, seahawks.

Green Bay at Atlanta: good early season game with 2 likely playoff teams. 31-28, packers.

Detroit at N.Y. Giants: the lions changed up their uniforms a little, grey facemasks are all the rage. 28-24, lions.

Posted on: 9/13 11:41 am

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved