We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards
 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

« 1 ... 89 90 91 (92) 93 94 »

Re: The Truth.
Makin' it Rain
From Here
Quote:

foldtidefold wrote:
You didnt want to see it eer44. Folks arent too photogenic after robbing a sperm bank.

Enough said.

Posted on: 10/22/2008 11:13 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Investigateer
From CSI: Morgantown
Floyd I must say. Epic first post man.

Posted on: 10/22/2008 11:44 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Here
Quote:

titotostito wrote:
WHEELING!??? CRAP.

Grandad?

Just messin.

Posted on: 10/23/2008 8:22 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Monrovia MD
Good news. Wife came back after I explained that Ditzy was fictitious and I really wanted to stay with her. However, she made me give up the blow-up doll. Free to a good home.

Posted on: 10/23/2008 9:03 am

Here for the Beer
From Wilmington, NC
Quote:

wheelert wrote:
Good news. Wife came back after I explained that Ditzy was fictitious and I really wanted to stay with her. However, she made me give up the blow-up doll. Free to a good home.

Maybe Marty will want it!!!

Posted on: 10/23/2008 9:07 am

Makin' it Rain
From Raleigh, NC (St. Marys, WV)
tarheel (deep in a hole in the ground): i promise i won't tell. just let me go.

cfreas (lowering a basket into the hole): it puts the lotion on it's skin!

Posted on: 10/23/2008 9:08 am
http://utminers.utep.edu/omwilliamson/ENGL1311/fallacies.htm This is a link to a list of logical fallacies. Remember, these are things to try and avoid when making a point. It's not a checklist to make sure you get them all in.

Suspected Punter
From Charley West
nice reference tarheel

Posted on: 10/23/2008 9:41 am

Makin' it Rain
From Raleigh, NC (St. Marys, WV)
the problem is he'd probably want me to put the lotion on <shudder> his brother.

Posted on: 10/23/2008 9:48 am
http://utminers.utep.edu/omwilliamson/ENGL1311/fallacies.htm This is a link to a list of logical fallacies. Remember, these are things to try and avoid when making a point. It's not a checklist to make sure you get them all in.

Suspected Punter
I wonder why this cfreas freak is still posting?

Does it expect anyone to believe anything it says - or expect anyone to care.

What a waste

Posted on: 10/23/2008 9:48 am

Gettin' Schmitty
EERCrazy wrote:
Original cliffs notes on the situation posted 10/19 update 10/23 at the bottom:

read drinks original post in the truth thread....these 3 people, dubvditzy (fake Jillian; alias Jillian smith), paginDRJ (fake Jordan; alias Jordan smith) and KellenTCUdx are phonies they were created by some messed up sociopath using images from a real young lady named jillian mantel's myspace page...the names were rearranged the real Jillian is actually the brunette; the real Jordan is actually the blond....and the real Kellen is actually a tight end for the Chicago Bears named Kellen Davis....

In the last several months the sicko that perpetrator has set up fake dates with members of this forum and obviously didn't show up...started new threads that were discovered later to be gross plagerism from time magazine....stold everything off of Jillians myspace including her love prayer, her picture of a cat that was walking by 12 german shepards......made some changes to fit a West Virginia situation...claimed to be the sisters of a AAA ballplayer named David Smith....scammed alot of people into believing she was someone else by following some poor young lady in Illinois's myspace and claiming that person's life as her own, but with a West Virginia twist....

Upon learning of what happened the real Jillian Mantel came in late last night to set the record straight....we have 100% proof it was her or at least the owner of the myspace....drink had contacted her when this all went down to give her a head's up in advance....she is almost certainly not involved and is the victim of identity theft....

The next question is why.....the answer is simple and obvious...this is a very lonely attention starved individual that started things off here with a lie about who she was.....then it was one lie after the other until she lied so much she actually started to believe what she was saying....alter ego's are okay, we have a number of people here that have them and there is nothing wrong with it, but when you use your alter ego to hurt other people intentionally as this person has violated several members trust and confidence....it's a problem...so the short version is THIS WAS ALL FOR ATTENTION BY A LONELY SAD PERSON WHO GOT IN WAY OVER THEIR HEAD TO THE POINT WHERE IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL THE TRUTH SO THEY KEPT INVENTING LIES SO THEY COULD FIND ACCEPTANCE.........this is a very sick person that needs professional help, not necessarily the ridicule she has gotten....but she called the thunder down on him/herself....

Who....is yet to be determined.....but it won't be long until maadman and Jude figure it out. This person is a West Virginian, likely an existing member of this board who knows and loves WVU football...if they'dve just left it at that, they could have perpetrated this forever, but they had to get personal with several members including myself and about 8 other people here one of them she directly went out of her way to hurt...this person is likely a female.....I think he/she/it is most likely a she, but it could be any of the above....

So ditzy if you're reading this come clean....who are you really? Maybe we can forgive you, maybe not, but whomever you are, you need professional help.....there is no doubt....

UNSOLVED MYSTERIES
UPDATE:

Since the last cliff notes, pabst has actually met the real jordan and jillian mantel and gotten photograph's with them.....the culprit has been identified as cfreas or "his family member" as he/she/it put it and our culprit spent saturday night in jail for domestic battery, and a mug shot posted the log of the chatroom from the night of reveal is available on this thread.....

CASE CLOSED.....FORGET THIS DOUCHEBAG....DOUCHEBAG DON'T WASTE ANYMORE SPACE ON THE SERVER POSTING NOONE BELIEVES YOU ANYWAY AND ANY CRED YOU HAD ON THIS SITE IS GONE.....AND I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO STOP POSTING ON THESE THREADS, THE TRUTH AND THE TIME IS UPON US....I THINK AT THIS POINT OUR PERP ENJOYS IT AND IS BASICALLY GETTING OFF ON WHAT HE/SHE/IT WANTED TO BEGIN WITH ATTENTION.......

THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING......AUBURN GAME TONIGHT

Posted on: 10/23/2008 10:19 am

Suspected Punter
WOW..................

Posted on: 10/23/2008 10:23 am

Party Machine
From Parkersburg, WV/Bozeman,MT
....good god, it's 8:22 AM here...I get to work, open the post and immediately see something about tarheel rubbing someones brother.... ....I'm gonna have to make more coffee, I haven't kept up on this nearly well enough to process that this early...

Posted on: 10/23/2008 10:26 am

Pitt Hater
so im a little late on this upincommin story....

so id like to say... WHAT THE #^#%&!??!!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Posted on: 11/18/2008 9:52 pm
[wvuclarinet] 11:39 pm: i have a question†
†† [LiteTheCouch] 11:40 pm: the answer is yes clar
††††[LiteTheCouch] 11:40 pm: i do have a name for my penis
††††[LiteTheCouch] 11:40 pm: i call it the octagon.

Makin' it Rain
Open in new window

THANKS DRINK

Posted on: 11/21/2008 5:03 pm

From Alkol, Lincoln County
no, thank you pabst

Posted on: 11/21/2008 5:19 pm

Here for the Beer
From IN
TROLL ALERT!!

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat history

Last Login:11/18/2008 7:08 pm
PaginDrJ

Last Login:11/16/2008 4:16 pm
dubvditzy

Is it just me or is it VERY Creepy that this person is still loging in!?!?

Posted on: 11/22/2008 1:43 am

From Boone County, WV
I noticed this too wretchedvoid and have been meaning to revive this thread to bring it to light. As a warning to those that might be getting PM's from these accounts...these people are not who they seem (of course unless you've been under a rock or are just very new to this site you knew that already)

And as I said in the other thread..where can I find bumps such as this?

Posted on: 11/22/2008 2:43 am

Gettin' Schmitty
To you freak, who is obviously out there reading this.........Why are you still lurking? Are you that pathetic? Interesting you didn't log on those accounts all this time until the thread was bumped a couple days ago....So obviously you're still on here as a "guest"........

Posted on: 11/22/2008 7:34 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Madison, AL
Quote:

drinkineer wrote:
Hello friends and couchers.

I am here today to oust ourselves of one of our ďbelovedĒ members. Yes you heard me. After a small, yet thorough investigation I have found the true identityís of our couch girls known as DubVDitzy and PaginDrJ; also a one time poster KellenTCUdx.

Bold statements right? There was always something misleading about our vixens, but until a real breakthrough today I never felt like challenging their words. You see I came across a young man named Kellen Davis. A tight end for Michigan State drafted into the NFL to play for the Chicago Bears. He hails from Libertyville Illinois.

Open in new window

He looked oddly familiar right?

Open in new window

Well there he is with our lovely PaginDrJ.

But Dr. J isnít really who she said she is, are you now Jillian? Oh she didnít tell you her real name is Jillian, not Jordan? But you claim to go to WVU right? Sorry there is no record of you at our great school. You are actually from Libertyville as well right?

You said you went to Capital right? Now now, your MySpace contradicts that!

You graduated East Davidson High School in 2002 from Thomasville, NC!

http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... id=179661#forumpost179661

You then attended UNC-Charlotte (I like that place!)

Open in new window

My my my, doesnít she look familiar? Oh wait thatís Michigan State gear! Where did Mr. Davis play football again? Anyone? Bueller? Thatís right MSU! Not TCU like projected.

Open in new window

Here is a pic of the lovely couple together, wearing *gasp MSU practice wear!

Another in Bears gear! Who did Kellen Davis get drafted too?

Open in new window

Ahh then our favorite. DubVDitzy. All those broken hearts!
Youíre name is Jordan right? May I call you Jordan? Not the Jillian you have claimed to be!

http://www.modelmayhem.com/467599

Jordan, this website says you reside in sunny Greensboro North Carolina! Not Charleston, WV!

(Here is Jillianís just to reassure myself Iím not seeing things!)

http://www.modelmayhem.com/388821

Man all these pictures on this MySpace and Model Mayhem page look really familiar!
(Luckily Miss Jordan has her facebook account on private)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm? ... profile&friendid=40862777

According to your schedule, you should be in Miami by now right? How is it there?

Did I give you Jillianís MySpace page yet? Oh, browse away friends! I bet you enjoyed that SuperBowl!

Now I understand there are rules against call-out threads. But this is monstrous. We have been fooled and swindled for months upon months. Whoever this person is has lied.

Now I ask you. Remove your mask and tell some truth, prove me wrong, or please leave our site in peace.

Weíre not here to be mean; we want to enjoy this site with other WVU and/or college sport fans. IF you fail to prove me wrong, I will be the first one to welcome you back under a new pseudonym no matter what you look/sound/smell like! All we ask is honesty.

(I understand this thread may not last long, but I plead with our founders that they let it run for the simple fact of how AWESOME it is!)

I leave you all with my final thoughts. After scouring these websites, not once do I see a mention of WVU. Neither of you under your names exist at WVU at this current time. I did find ONE pic of a family camping in WV, wearing WV shirts. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Iíll ask this one time. Please prove me wrong. Iím sorry. I didnít want to have to write this up, but for the better of our site I felt I had to. Everything I have found on these websites is in contradiction to what you have told us. Iíll be glad to step forward and eat my words if I really am wrong about this. Be honest, and all is forgiven. Prove otherwise and I hope you forgive me.

To hoping I am wrong, Yours faithfully,

Lukas.

Post script. I would like to apologize to these young ladies Jillian and Jordan, and to Kellen as well. Your names and images were used purely to expose truth so that our website will remain a fun safe place to enjoy.

Also I have messaged these fine people to make their pages set to restricted uses.

Post, post script. I didnít do this to get anyone in trouble. Itís purely for our fun and to cleanse this site. I hold no authority on this website and all actions are of my own.

I checked back in and read this to catch up and I swear I just aged 5 years!!!!!!!

Posted on: 11/22/2008 9:05 am

Party Machine
From Parkersburg, WV/Bozeman,MT
Yeh, its not just you Wretched...thats sick **** right there..

Posted on: 11/22/2008 11:42 am

« 1 ... 89 90 91 (92) 93 94 »

Topic is Locked

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved