We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

Obama v. Trump
WMITC
From Here
Now that President Obama has shown his birth certificate, he should demand that Donald Trump show the world what's under that hunk of comb-over hair.

Open in new window

Double-click to enlarge image.

Posted on: 4/27/2011 6:00 pm

Re: Obama v. Trump
Pitt Hater
Delete.
I cannot believe I am wasting my time on this one but last I checked being born on U.S. soil is still a prerequisite to be a U.S. President.

Posted on: 4/27/2011 6:15 pm

WMITC
From Here
I assume you were trying to make a point. Sadly, I'm afraid you failed.

Posted on: 4/27/2011 8:06 pm

Pitt Hater
And your point was?

Posted on: 4/27/2011 8:20 pm

Makin' it Rain
As a cybernetic organism and part time black helicopter pilot for the New World Order, I find the whole birther phenomenon rather pedestrian. It just doesn't hold a candle to some of the stuff I have overheard while flying members of the Trilateral Commission back and forth to secret meetings at Denver International Airport. Why, I could tell stories that would curl even Trump's . . . whatever that is.

Posted on: 4/27/2011 8:52 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

WMITC
From Here
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
And your point was?

Let's start with Trump is a narcissistic, egomaniacal, publicity-crazy dickwad with bad hair. We can move on from there if you like.

Posted on: 4/27/2011 9:02 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Raleigh, NC (St. Marys, WV)
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Delete.
I cannot believe I am wasting my time on this one but last I checked being born on U.S. soil is still a prerequisite to be a U.S. President.

you know how many peoples birth certificates i have seen. not counting my own? zero. so using "birther" logic, i am the only person that is a citizen of the usa and therefore the only person qualified to be the president.

Posted on: 4/27/2011 10:13 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Monrovia MD
Oh Come on. With the resources available to the FBI, CIA, NSA and the IRS, someone couldn't get into the records in Hawaii and create a birth certificate after the fact?

There is a sign on the outskirts of the Nairobi airport that says, "Welcome to Kenya-Birth place of Barack Obama, President of the United States" What more proof do you want?

Unless I witness the actual birth of Barack Obama with the Arizona Memorial in the background, I'm still a "birther"!

Posted on: 4/27/2011 10:37 pm

WMITC
From Eastern Panhandle, WV
Quote:

wheelert wrote:
There is a sign on the outskirts of the Nairobi airport that says, "Welcome to Kenya-Birth place of Barack Obama, President of the United States" What more proof do you want?

I want a picture of the sign authenticated by a government official in Nairobi, then I want a certificate of authenticity for the signature, then I want newspaper clippings from the day the sign was built, then I want pictures of the sign being put up, then I want the names and addresses of anyone and everyone who was responsible for building that sign, then I want proof that none of it was doctored.

If you can't produce that, then I don't believe there is a sign.

Posted on: 4/27/2011 10:44 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Monrovia MD
Would you settle for my sworn statement that I've seen a picture of the sign? No? OK, Then for the record I will remove my tongue from my cheek (You Libs really can't take a joke, can you?) and stipulate that I believe Barack Hussein Obama is a natural born United States Citizen and therefore eligible to be elected President of the United States for one term.

Posted on: 4/27/2011 10:48 pm

WMITC
From Eastern Panhandle, WV
Quote:

wheelert wrote:
(You Libs really can't take a joke, can you?)

I was with you. I thought it was pretty obvious my post was a joke as well. lol

Posted on: 4/27/2011 10:56 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Jacksonville, FL via Parkersburg
What is the two newspaper announcements from 1961 not enough?

Politics is just a blood sport for right wingers. I don't care about them, as long as the majority is smart enough to keep them from taking control of the government again.

Unfortunately their blood sport entertainment is mainly to lie to people to accomplish that.

What a way to get your giggles.

Posted on: 4/28/2011 2:36 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Monrovia MD
Careful RD. President Trump may not like your tone.

Posted on: 4/28/2011 6:24 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Baltimore, MD
It's funny to me that the birthers are predominantly Republican right-wingers, but the whole movement insults the GOP. You mean to tell me that the Republican party was so lazy & incompetent that they didn't check this out in every possible way to prevent Obama from ever becoming president? I guess it's hard to see stuff like that wearing a tin foil hat.

Pretty stupid issue to hang your hat (or whatever is on Trump's head) on, but many of the great unwashed and uneducated out there are eating it up.

Posted on: 4/28/2011 6:53 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
I want to know why the White House hasn't released the results of the "sticking-a-hot-wire-in-a-dish-of-Obama's-blood-to-determine-if-he-is-human-or-an-alien-doppelganger" test?

WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO HIDE???!!!???

Posted on: 4/28/2011 6:58 am

WMITC
From Here
Quote:

rdwrites wrote:
Politics is just a blood sport for right wingers. I don't care about them, as long as the majority is smart enough to keep them from taking control of the government again.

And there's the rub. The Stupid Quotient in this country is rising at an alarming rate, thanks to rocket scientists like Trump, Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann, et. al., who get to spread their fact-free revisionism via the Fox News propaganda machine.

Polls bear this out, especially among Republican voters and racist Democrats who can't handle an American President with African roots, dark skin and a funny name.

This birther nonsense has been debunked and re-debunked to the point that it's incredible to think that anyone -- even the truly stupid people -- still believes it, yet apparently, millions of Americans still do.

Have you heard any of Trump's interviews lately? He thinks Colombia is in Central America, wants to rent our military to the Arab League for money and oil, and spends 75% of his time telling us how proud he is of himself for using birtherism to rise in the polls.

The fact that anyone...ANYONE...thinks Donald Trump is remotely qualified to be the president of the United States makes me shudder and sweat and wish for 12-21-12.

Posted on: 4/28/2011 7:50 am

Makin' it Rain
From Raleigh, NC (St. Marys, WV)
i just want to remind you all that i haven't seen the birth certificates for anyone in this thread. none of you are citizens as far as i can see.

Posted on: 4/28/2011 9:16 am

Makin' it Rain
From Canonsburg, PA
SaneJane,

Before I start this I want to say I am with you on the whole birther issue and the annoying Trump....but, I am willing to bet that Donald Trump is more qualified to be president than Barrack Obama. The only office he held for any length of time was community organizer. He was elected Senator but didn't even serve one term. In fact, he spent what little of that term campaigning for President.

Once again, I am with you about these people like Bachman and Palin (God, I hate those two (and I am an Atheist!)).

To Trump I say the same thing I said about Perot. You want to be President, go be Governor of New York or Texas and show us you can work with people in government and get things done and then run for President. You don't hire people in your organizations and make them President on the same day why do you think you can do it?

I am a Democrat who should be a Republican. Through the years I have noticed that the people who really should/could be great presidents can't make it. I liked Paul Simon (the pres. candidate not the singer). I like Paul Tsongas but it was evident that dishrag of a personaluty wasn't going to make it. I see good things in Ron Paul but he will never make it either. I really like Allen Keyes. Oh well! I guess I will just shut up and vote for the next winning contestant of American Idol-President Version.

Posted on: 4/28/2011 10:08 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Baltimore, MD
I agree with most of what you're saying, Brobison, but how can you say Trump is more qualified than Obama with no political experience? I don't think being a business man is a substitute for that and there are a lot of people that will tell you that Trump is a much better self promoter than a businessman. He's had some pretty collossal failures.

A guy that is so petty that he's constantly firing off nasty letters to magazines and getting in public fights with Rosie O'Donnell and Bill Cosby wouldn't last 5 minutes in politics.

Posted on: 4/28/2011 10:55 am

Gettin' Schmitty
Donald Trump: "China is raping this country"

Open in new window

'nuff said

Trump is a buffoon

Posted on: 4/28/2011 11:06 am

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

Login
Username: