We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

(1) 2 3 »

Tweeting Zimmerman's Address - The WRONG Zimmerman's Address
Gettin' Schmitty
From Deadwood, SD
This is OUTRAGEOUS!!!

People should go to JAIL over this.

And Spike Lee should be one of them.

Can you say inciting a riot or conspiracy to commit murder!

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/201 ... eted-as-george-zimmermans

And where is our fearless leader on this one???

Posted on: 3/28/2012 3:51 pm

IRS to Taxpayer: "How's 20 years sound???"
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Tweeting Zimmerman's Address - The WRONG Zimmerman's Address
Gettin' Schmitty
From Warrenton, Va
Totally agree.

It's, at best, reckless endangerment. It worst, it could have been accessory to murder.

Posted on: 3/28/2012 4:05 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Orlando
All most as bad as the Black Panthers putting 10k on Zimmerman's head.

Posted on: 3/28/2012 4:14 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From Floral City, Fl
Yes the elderly couple that has the address has had to move out and they have hired a top rate lawyer for this.

Posted on: 3/28/2012 4:20 pm

Pitt Hater
From Richmond,Va
UH- OH, Republican defenders of gun violence...the first police report is out....no mention of injuries at all to Zimmerbigot !!!! HAHAHAHAHA...you guys hero is going down the river...and it probably won't be pleasant....keep defending though....for freedom !! It's Spike Lee's fault, it's the Black Panthers fault !!

Posted on: 3/28/2012 5:16 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Orlando
I don't know how you clame were defending him, We have all at one point or another defend the fact he needs to go to jail, we just disagree on the charges.

Posted on: 3/28/2012 5:30 pm

Makin' it Rain
From West By God
Cayce your are a Top Class JACKASS.

SPike Lee is one of the biggest pieces of trash to ever walk this earth, I look forward to the day that i get to read the paper and see that Sharpton, Jackson, and Lee have all left this earth for the after life.

Maybe if it was your parents or grandparents that had there address wrongly tweeted to over 250k and started recieving death threats you might sing a different tune.

WOuld you like to post a link to the this police report that is out. I have not defended this guy, i have tried to defend the system you know the one that YOUR INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, not the other way around.

Posted on: 3/28/2012 5:35 pm

Makin' it Rain
From West By God
Here let me help you link it up

City: Newspaper's report on Zimmerman’s account consistent with inquiry

More than a month after the shooting, the Orlando Sentinel, citing “authorities” as its source of information, reported that Zimmerman told police that he had lost sight of Martin after trying to follow him and that he was returning to his vehicle when Martin confronted him.

The Sentinel also reported that Zimmerman claimed to police that Martin attacked him before he shot Martin.

On Monday, the city of Sanford released a statement in which it condemned what it called "unauthorized leaks," but confirmed that the newspaper account "is consistent with the information provided to the State Attorney's office by the Police Department."

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/28/ ... artin-shooting/?hpt=hp_c2

So the newspaper states that Zimmerman told police he was going back to his car and was confronted and attacked by TM. Police relase a statment on Monday statinting that the newspaper account IS CONSISTENT with the information provided to the State Attorneys office...hum...

Posted on: 3/28/2012 5:40 pm

Pitt Hater
From Pittsburgh, PA
Zimmerman could also say that Martin turned into Godzilla and he had to shoot him to protect the world, if not the universe.

Until other evidence is discovered (if there is any), Zimmerman can claim whatever he wants. I don't see how this article has changed anything that hasn't been said.

Posted on: 3/28/2012 5:45 pm

Makin' it Rain
From West By God
Gon, i don't do this often but i have to agree with you.

The only reason i posted my article was to refute the claim that there was no attack/injuries to a non linked police report that has been released.

This case lost its attempt to a fair trial a long time ago, as soon as Sharpton/Lee/Ross/Obama opended there mouths what small chance of a fair trail was gone. I will stick by my first claim that if charges are brought he will walk. DA's don't like going to trail if they don't think they can win since they covet that convenction rate so much, don't want to bring the stats down.

Posted on: 3/28/2012 5:50 pm

Pitt Hater
From Pittsburgh, PA
Holy crap. The world will end in 2012 since we agreed.

I can't say Sharpton/Lee have really made a true impact on the case. They are extremists whose comments have been so watered down from opening their mouths they won't have much of an effect.

Obama? Maybe. The true thing that hinders the case is all the press. Just like the Sandusky case in Central Pa., the media covering it so hard will make it hard to find a jury not hindered by the results (though Sandusky is in much more of a damning place). Unless there is some kind of video evidence, this is honestly dead in the water. You'll get six people for probably, six against if it goes to trial. Probably a mistrial.

Do I think he is innocent or guilty? I don't think there will be enough to convict, thus he will walk. Doesn't mean I agree with it but it is the law.

Posted on: 3/28/2012 6:57 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Warrenton, Va
Quote:

A-MAN wrote:
Cayce your are a Top Class JACKASS.

Indeed a JACK.....aspired to....

Posted on: 3/28/2012 7:05 pm

Makin' it Rain
From West By God
Quote:

GONZOeer wrote:
Holy crap. The world will end in 2012 since we agreed.

I can't say Sharpton/Lee have really made a true impact on the case. They are extremists whose comments have been so watered down from opening their mouths they won't have much of an effect.

Obama? Maybe. The true thing that hinders the case is all the press. Just like the Sandusky case in Central Pa., the media covering it so hard will make it hard to find a jury not hindered by the results (though Sandusky is in much more of a damning place). Unless there is some kind of video evidence, this is honestly dead in the water. You'll get six people for probably, six against if it goes to trial. Probably a mistrial.

Do I think he is innocent or guilty? I don't think there will be enough to convict, thus he will walk. Doesn't mean I agree with it but it is the law.

Holy Crap the earth has to be off tilt, i am finding myself agreeing again about Sandusky. I think the dude is as guilty as you can get but I also think he will walk out of that court as a free man on a hung jurry. I think Big Red was set up or set it up perfect to cause enough doubt in his story alone to get it tossed

Posted on: 3/28/2012 7:20 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Seattle
The anti-abortion radicals have been publishing the addresses, phone numbers, etc of doctors for many years. You would think everyone would have learned from the the violence and intimidation that these doctors have faced and would be smart enough to refrain from encouraging vigilante 'justice'. But I guess not.

Posted on: 3/28/2012 11:10 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Orlando
Quote:
The anti-abortion radicals have been publishing the addresses, phone numbers, etc of doctors for many years. You would think everyone would have learned from the the violence and intimidation that these doctors have faced and would be smart enough to refrain from encouraging vigilante 'justice'. But I guess not.

So you are condoning this type of thing? It could lead to fighting and such you know this?!?! oh wait, i forgot you are so cool you can be hypocritical.

Still waiting for the links man,

Posted on: 3/28/2012 11:52 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Seattle
Quote:

Billhilly wrote:
Quote:

So you are condoning this type of thing? It could lead to fighting and such you know this?!?! oh wait, i forgot you are so cool you can be hypocritical.

Still waiting for the links man,

You seriously need to take some reading lessons.

Posted on: 3/28/2012 11:56 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Orlando
I will, Promises, As soon as you provide them links. I am not as dumb as you think, I know what you are talking about, I just also take the time to point out what your trying to sagest with out coming right out and saying it.

Off to bed, I got one of them Job things you were saying you don't need the other day.

But tell you what, I have 4 hours of CE coming up anyways, If you can so me all this "data" or the " links between Ron Paul and racist groups" I will make sure it is a reading class.

Posted on: 3/28/2012 11:58 pm

Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
Ask yourself this and be rational and objective if possible:

With the media exposure, and hence, the legal, political, and societal pressures that this case has generated on authorities, what would be the motive for their not making an arrest? Lack of evidence and proveability beyond a reasonable doubt maybe?

The act that Spike Lee engaged in regarding releasing an address was reckless and could have put innocent people at risk or at least was a major negative intrusion into their lives. It was in poor taste and even poorer judgement.

Whether it ended up being the right address or not.

Posted on: 3/29/2012 12:05 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Seattle
Billy, you're making a fool out of yourself. You're so desperate to find fault and disagreement that you're misinterpreting post after post after post. Give up the bitterness man. Life is too short.

Posted on: 3/29/2012 12:06 am

Makin' it Rain
From Orlando
Stan, No worries, I wont be the last time i make a fool out of my self, I am quite good at it! Don't worrie about me my friend, Your just ticked becuase you got busted with your hand in the cookie jar.

Posted on: 3/29/2012 7:51 am

(1) 2 3 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved