We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 100 101 102 (103) 104 105 106 ... 108 »

 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Hill is actually focusing on being called bucko. Someone sure diesnt want to defend his arguments.


Wow. /s Good one. /s You really got me there. /s

Please go back & read the string you were responding to (without quoting) again.

Try moving your focus away from the universe of name calling. You might see the world a bit differently once you’ve moved past the elementary school playground phase of life.

Posted on: 7/9 11:15 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
6/26/2010 9:15 am
Posts: 2388
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
8, 13, and 11 fall into the Xenophobic category. The rest is a mixture of half-truths and blatant lies. The facts are that most illegals working in this country pay taxes without receiving any of the benefits but you've been convinced they walk in and the government hands them money. You can't receive social security benefits without first paying into the social security system

Your reply is full of half truths and lies. Prove the lies then then come back. I ask for 4 or 5. You can’t.


By your own admission, you don’t know who wrote the listicle you posted. Why is it that you are so confident taking an unattributed source as gospel even as you are so sure that the most basic, middle of the road fact checked media outlets are lying.

It’s an interesting position to take, I’m genuinely curious to hear how you justify it.

Justify it - there are 20 items there bucko - how about you point out the ones you want justification on? And who cares about who wrote it and yes most of these are well documented when you watch the normal nightly news. I'll sit back and wait for your attempt to dispute most of them. You can't.


Translation: I am unable to defend my unattributed source. Use bluster as an attempted distraction. Fail.

If they’re so easy to document, why don’t you do it? You’ve presented it as your point of view. It’s your responsibility to back it up, not mine.

Who cares who wrote it? I do - & you should too if you’re going to blindly accept it.

Bucko? Once again, y’all devolve into name calling mode when challenged. At least you didn’t resort to lewdness. That’s a refreshing change of pace.

Bucko, bucko, bucko - sorry I hurt your feelings. Really? You are that sensitive. I would have expected you might have been hurt if I called you an A-hole or richard weed but, I didn't I called you bucko. Where I come from that is just normal teasing and kind of a term of endearment, sorry you are so butt hurt. But, I digress.

you wrote - "If they’re so easy to document, why don’t you do it? You’ve presented it as your point of view. It’s your responsibility to back it up, not mine."
What? I did answer it and I answered it with a pretty broad brush because it has been reported numerous times on ABC, CBS and other major networks. See, I do watch and listen to ALL types of media so that I can make an informed conclusion or what is really happening.

you wrote - "Who cares who wrote it?"
Why - what is the big deal?
"and you should too if you’re going to blindly accept it."
I don't care who wrote it because MOST of it is very evident - see above answer. And if you cannot see this, you need help. I pity you, please get help.

I will pray for you. Truly.


Posted on: 7/10 7:39 am
_________________
montani semper liberi & est ratio liberalismi aegritudinis animi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
8, 13, and 11 fall into the Xenophobic category. The rest is a mixture of half-truths and blatant lies. The facts are that most illegals working in this country pay taxes without receiving any of the benefits but you've been convinced they walk in and the government hands them money. You can't receive social security benefits without first paying into the social security system

Your reply is full of half truths and lies. Prove the lies then then come back. I ask for 4 or 5. You can’t.


By your own admission, you don’t know who wrote the listicle you posted. Why is it that you are so confident taking an unattributed source as gospel even as you are so sure that the most basic, middle of the road fact checked media outlets are lying.

It’s an interesting position to take, I’m genuinely curious to hear how you justify it.

Justify it - there are 20 items there bucko - how about you point out the ones you want justification on? And who cares about who wrote it and yes most of these are well documented when you watch the normal nightly news. I'll sit back and wait for your attempt to dispute most of them. You can't.


Translation: I am unable to defend my unattributed source. Use bluster as an attempted distraction. Fail.

If they’re so easy to document, why don’t you do it? You’ve presented it as your point of view. It’s your responsibility to back it up, not mine.

Who cares who wrote it? I do - & you should too if you’re going to blindly accept it.

Bucko? Once again, y’all devolve into name calling mode when challenged. At least you didn’t resort to lewdness. That’s a refreshing change of pace.

Bucko, bucko, bucko - sorry I hurt your feelings. Really? You are that sensitive. I would have expected you might have been hurt if I called you an A-hole or richard weed but, I didn't I called you bucko. Where I come from that is just normal teasing and kind of a term of endearment, sorry you are so butt hurt. But, I digress.

you wrote - "If they’re so easy to document, why don’t you do it? You’ve presented it as your point of view. It’s your responsibility to back it up, not mine."
What? I did answer it and I answered it with a pretty broad brush because it has been reported numerous times on ABC, CBS and other major networks. See, I do watch and listen to ALL types of media so that I can make an informed conclusion or what is really happening.

you wrote - "Who cares who wrote it?"
Why - what is the big deal?
"and you should too if you’re going to blindly accept it."
I don't care who wrote it because MOST of it is very evident - see above answer. And if you cannot see this, you need help. I pity you, please get help.

I will pray for you. Truly.



Interesting you pretend to assume I was upset. I wasn’t. AT. ALL.

“Who cares who wrote it?” I was referring to your post, in which you said that exact thing. Try paying attention.

Prayer? I’m sure we could all use some in these troubling times, but I don’t believe you were actually sincere about that, so never mind.

Posted on: 7/10 7:48 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
"IM NOT UPSET"

*Rants about it for 5 comments*

"NOT UPSET AT ALL"

Posted on: 7/10 12:15 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
Dont you guys love grassroots protests?

Dems are pathetic.

Attach file:



jpg  oir8rcsge1911.jpg (117.19 KB)
2916_5b44e9c928cc5.jpg 1200X600 px

Posted on: 7/10 12:16 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"IM NOT UPSET"

*Rants about it for 5 comments*

"NOT UPSET AT ALL"
m

Wrong as usual. Like I said, try paying attention. Try to get your facts right before you decide to attempt mockery in place of logic.

Posted on: 7/10 2:07 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"IM NOT UPSET"

*Rants about it for 5 comments*

"NOT UPSET AT ALL"
m

Wrong as usual. Like I said, try paying attention. Try to get your facts right before you decide to attempt mockery in place of logic.


How have you NOT been killed by a train of hypocrisy yet? Good lord!

Posted on: 7/10 3:01 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
6/26/2010 9:15 am
Posts: 2388
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:




Interesting you pretend to assume I was upset. I wasn’t. AT. ALL.

“Who cares who wrote it?” I was referring to your post, in which you said that exact thing. Try paying attention.

Prayer? I’m sure we could all use some in these troubling times, but I don’t believe you were actually sincere about that, so never mind.


1) Upset - maybe I was wrong but, with your reply I'm not feeling it.

2) I reiterate - who cares - most all of what was stated has been well documented on the evening/24 hour news cycle.

3) Prayer, yes I truly mean it. You are a mountaineer and I care for all mountaineers.

Posted on: 7/11 7:38 am
_________________
montani semper liberi & est ratio liberalismi aegritudinis animi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530

Posted on: 7/11 11:04 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Suspected Punter
Joined:
1/16/2012 2:30 pm
From Florida via Lewisburg
Posts: 117

Posted on: 7/12 6:29 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Suspected Punter
Joined:
1/16/2012 2:30 pm
From Florida via Lewisburg
Posts: 117

Posted on: 7/13 6:26 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
"There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections, part because they are so decentralized and number of votes involved. There is no evidence that has ever happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time...And so, I invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and go and try and make his case to get votes." - Former President Obama (Oct 18th, 2016)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpRswM-tzc


Posted on: 7/14 4:58 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Suspected Punter
Joined:
1/16/2012 2:30 pm
From Florida via Lewisburg
Posts: 117

Posted on: 7/14 5:39 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Suspected Punter
Joined:
1/16/2012 2:30 pm
From Florida via Lewisburg
Posts: 117

Posted on: 7/15 3:39 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
President Putin accuses Hillary clinton of accepting $400 million in illegal Russian campaign contributions.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1018885283914248192


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

WHERE ARE ALL OF THE DEMOCRATIC RUSSIAN COMRADES? WHERE YOU AT STROHS? HAHAHAHA GO FUCK YOURSELF

Posted on: 7/16 12:45 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530

Posted on: 7/16 2:56 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Suspected Punter
Joined:
1/16/2012 2:30 pm
From Florida via Lewisburg
Posts: 117
Quote:

The bully is being bullied.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/us/ ... mit.html?partner=msft_msn

Putin tried to make him look better but his response to do you have anything on him was classic intimidation.

Posted on: 7/16 4:42 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Suspected Punter
Joined:
1/16/2012 2:30 pm
From Florida via Lewisburg
Posts: 117
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
President Putin accuses Hillary clinton of accepting $400 million in illegal Russian campaign contributions.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1018885283914248192


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

WHERE ARE ALL OF THE DEMOCRATIC RUSSIAN COMRADES? WHERE YOU AT STROHS? HAHAHAHA GO FUCK YOURSELF


I would say you found a great source. Putin wouldn’t lie for his own interest would he?

https://www.newsweek.com/it-not-easy-c ... utins-barrage-lies-375564

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action ... ould-recognize-putin-lies

https://www.axios.com/putin-claims-us- ... 8a-8ed0-5781cdcae7f3.html

http://thehill.com/homenews/397231-di ... ess-conference-with-putin

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/kompromat-russia-
trump/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politic ... putin-comments/index.html

It seems to be a consensus by all.

Posted on: 7/16 4:55 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
I'm actually glad you responded that way. A lot of people do that. If the shoe was on the other foot, the left on this board would be saying exactly what I did. And the right would say exactly as mountie said.

Posted on: 7/16 7:36 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Suspected Punter
Joined:
1/16/2012 2:30 pm
From Florida via Lewisburg
Posts: 117

Posted on: 7/16 8:05 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 ... 100 101 102 (103) 104 105 106 ... 108 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved