We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1221
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.


Sadly, I don't know many either, eers included. I mean he thinks a video uploaded by the man's parents isn't true and is propaganda. There's just no reaching him with logic and facts.


I'd be curious to hear y'alls' rules re 'how to realize fake news' [sic].

Also - I missed the video 'the man's parents' posted & didn't find it in a search of the most relevant thread. Could you clarify please?

Thanks in advance.


First of all: Eers. I did nothing of the sort. You need to grow up and quit posting like a child.

Here you go, Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOjMqlXAUk&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vK72iuXJI&app=desktop


Thanks. There's nothing in those videos that proves y'alls' conspiracy theory. In fact, the second video closes by stating that the parents 'condemn those conspiracy theories, calling them lies.'

Posted on: 6/29 8:06 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1221
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
And, by the way, your data on right wing extremism versus left wing extremism is fabricated. You cannot include the far left wing extremists as the banner carrier for the left, then disavow yourself of all far right wing terrorists and only include christian soccer moms in your group. While left wing extremist hate crimes and terrorist acts are on the rise recently, the right wing extremists have been outpacing all other groups since 9/11, and they are still ahead of everybody. Those are the facts whether or not they suit your agenda.


Where are these so called "facts" you're referring to?


All over the internet and media, except the right wing conspiracy echo chambers of propaganda that the regulars in here seem to turn to for information. For example, the Anti-Defamation League tracks terrorist activity and hate crimes, and reports:

Over the past 10 years (2007-2016), domestic extremists of all kinds have killed at least 372 people in the United States. Of those deaths, [i]approximately 74% were at the hands of right-wing extremists, about 24% of the victims were killed by domestic Islamic extremists, and the remainder were killed by left-wing extremists.[/i]

Here is the link: ADL Report

The data is also tracked by the Southern Poverty Law Center, as well as other organizations. They don't have any benefit to skewing or misreporting the data; they are concerned with terrorism and defeating it, not with partisan politics.

FWIW - I don't really care either. Terrorism and violence against fellow Americans is bad regardless of who does it. I am not saying all right wing people are terrorists or bad people or evil or the spawn of satan. But the majority of terrorist acts and hate crimes are coming from the fringe far right.


Well, never did I say that 'all' Democrats are nuts and I would prefer to clear that up. If you actually look at my posts, you'll see I clearly say that the normal people in that party are leaving in record numbers. I think more and more will leave, including you at some point. Which is my way of saying that I dont personally think you are a crazy commie lol. Its the party. Its the leaders and who's been pumping the money in it. The left agenda is radical and will fail, period. They have destroyed that party and are trying to bring dow this country. The JFK days are way over. He would have to run as a conservative now. Democrats have embraced evil.

However, the violence between the left and right is very one sided. Big time, If you think otherwise, you're totally brainwashed. Its 90% from the left and everyone paying attention knows it..

And I'm really sorry you had to post stats from the Southern Poverty Law Center --one of the most corrupt, radical groups around and a big part of the problem for both the left and right. If those are the people you listen to, its no wonder you're so out of touch with a lot of other folks. If you were shocked by the results of the GA election, perhaps you should start getting political opinions somewhere else. If you think America is racist perhaps you should start getting political opinions elsewhere or better yet look at the raw data and form your own.


90%? Wow, that's quite a number. So - where do you go to find your stats and raw data then?


BTW - you never did answer this question. Would you care to enlighten us?


Its not my responsibility to enlighten you, although me and many other conservatives have tried. You have no interest in being enlightened to actual truth, and that is the real problem. You just want to keep arguing the same tired arguments that you've lost over and over and over again. Bitter clinger.

Just keep watching your side lose more elections and your democrat fake news get exposed. Eventually you'll be enlightened and if not it will be your own fault. People see whats up without me explaining it to them. Its why your party is losing so terrible right now and getting exposed so badly for what it really is. I mean every day more of your sides arguments are proven wrong.

What do you democrats have left? What is your new message? Higher taxes? Class warfare? Race warfare? You have nothing. Why? Because the "facts" of life are conservative.


Your rambling bluster fails to obscure the fact that you can't back up your own arguments. Are you now willing to admit that you 'just made up' your 90% stat along with most/all of your other assertions? It's pretty obvious that your BS is just that - nothing more.


Aww, I'm sorry. Dang you reeeeeaaaallllly want a link eh? Why should I post you one? If I posted an article from Breitbart or Daily Wire or WND would you even read it? No I dont think you would. So why do you want a link so bad?

Fine, I'll give you a link. It will sum it up, but you have to actually watch it or you'll be in the dark forever....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ


Hilarious- as if I never saw this coming. Whatever, dude. So basically you admit you just make up everything you post as fact here? Goodnight, Troll.

Posted on: 6/29 8:15 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7448
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Literally the post before mine where I'm replying to both of you is you replying to me for over a paragraph. I quoted hill so I could send him the videos with context. Thought you weren't AS stupid as your posts indicate but I was wrong.



OK. Got it. The way you posted the thread I thought you were speaking of something in the thread.


I actually do apologize for calling you stupid then. I thought you were trolling and being a dick on purpose when you had replied "the only thing I said to you was 'link?'"

So my apologies, Eers. That was my bad for falsly assuming something.

Posted on: 6/29 9:50 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7448
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.


Sadly, I don't know many either, eers included. I mean he thinks a video uploaded by the man's parents isn't true and is propaganda. There's just no reaching him with logic and facts.


I'd be curious to hear y'alls' rules re 'how to realize fake news' [sic].

Also - I missed the video 'the man's parents' posted & didn't find it in a search of the most relevant thread. Could you clarify please?

Thanks in advance.


First of all: Eers. I did nothing of the sort. You need to grow up and quit posting like a child.

Here you go, Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOjMqlXAUk&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vK72iuXJI&app=desktop


Thanks. There's nothing in those videos that proves y'alls' conspiracy theory. In fact, the second video closes by stating that the parents 'condemn those conspiracy theories, calling them lies.'


I had originally stated that his parents said they wanted help bring the murder and his killer to justice. Which they did. Regarding them calling the theories lies, do you have actually proof of them saying that? Because they had plenty of time in their videos to say that themselves. Why would they not say it when they were literally being recorded? Why have news anchors say it? If you could provide actual proof the Rich's actually said that it would be appreciated. It just seems like a pretty big thing to NOT say while you are being recorded, isn't it?

Posted on: 6/29 9:52 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1221
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.


Sadly, I don't know many either, eers included. I mean he thinks a video uploaded by the man's parents isn't true and is propaganda. There's just no reaching him with logic and facts.


I'd be curious to hear y'alls' rules re 'how to realize fake news' [sic].

Also - I missed the video 'the man's parents' posted & didn't find it in a search of the most relevant thread. Could you clarify please?

Thanks in advance.


First of all: Eers. I did nothing of the sort. You need to grow up and quit posting like a child.

Here you go, Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOjMqlXAUk&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vK72iuXJI&app=desktop


Thanks. There's nothing in those videos that proves y'alls' conspiracy theory. In fact, the second video closes by stating that the parents 'condemn those conspiracy theories, calling them lies.'


I had originally stated that his parents said they wanted help bring the murder and his killer to justice. Which they did. Regarding them calling the theories lies, do you have actually proof of them saying that? Because they had plenty of time in their videos to say that themselves. Why would they not say it when they were literally being recorded? Why have news anchors say it? If you could provide actual proof the Rich's actually said that it would be appreciated. It just seems like a pretty big thing to NOT say while you are being recorded, isn't it?


You're attempting to refute my point of view based on shortcomings of a citation YOU provided? Hilarious. Am I now responsible for wiping yrr a$$ also? Do you also believe the parents have universal power to control / edit / write anchor script for the videos they appear in? Are you saying that the anchors/producers were lying in this video you provided in support of your position? If so, why should anyone ever take your arguments seriously?

TLDR: Cmon, really?!

Posted on: 6/29 11:04 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1022
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
And, by the way, your data on right wing extremism versus left wing extremism is fabricated. You cannot include the far left wing extremists as the banner carrier for the left, then disavow yourself of all far right wing terrorists and only include christian soccer moms in your group. While left wing extremist hate crimes and terrorist acts are on the rise recently, the right wing extremists have been outpacing all other groups since 9/11, and they are still ahead of everybody. Those are the facts whether or not they suit your agenda.


Where are these so called "facts" you're referring to?


All over the internet and media, except the right wing conspiracy echo chambers of propaganda that the regulars in here seem to turn to for information. For example, the Anti-Defamation League tracks terrorist activity and hate crimes, and reports:

Over the past 10 years (2007-2016), domestic extremists of all kinds have killed at least 372 people in the United States. Of those deaths, [i]approximately 74% were at the hands of right-wing extremists, about 24% of the victims were killed by domestic Islamic extremists, and the remainder were killed by left-wing extremists.[/i]

Here is the link: ADL Report

The data is also tracked by the Southern Poverty Law Center, as well as other organizations. They don't have any benefit to skewing or misreporting the data; they are concerned with terrorism and defeating it, not with partisan politics.

FWIW - I don't really care either. Terrorism and violence against fellow Americans is bad regardless of who does it. I am not saying all right wing people are terrorists or bad people or evil or the spawn of satan. But the majority of terrorist acts and hate crimes are coming from the fringe far right.


Well, never did I say that 'all' Democrats are nuts and I would prefer to clear that up. If you actually look at my posts, you'll see I clearly say that the normal people in that party are leaving in record numbers. I think more and more will leave, including you at some point. Which is my way of saying that I dont personally think you are a crazy commie lol. Its the party. Its the leaders and who's been pumping the money in it. The left agenda is radical and will fail, period. They have destroyed that party and are trying to bring dow this country. The JFK days are way over. He would have to run as a conservative now. Democrats have embraced evil.

However, the violence between the left and right is very one sided. Big time, If you think otherwise, you're totally brainwashed. Its 90% from the left and everyone paying attention knows it..

And I'm really sorry you had to post stats from the Southern Poverty Law Center --one of the most corrupt, radical groups around and a big part of the problem for both the left and right. If those are the people you listen to, its no wonder you're so out of touch with a lot of other folks. If you were shocked by the results of the GA election, perhaps you should start getting political opinions somewhere else. If you think America is racist perhaps you should start getting political opinions elsewhere or better yet look at the raw data and form your own.


90%? Wow, that's quite a number. So - where do you go to find your stats and raw data then?


BTW - you never did answer this question. Would you care to enlighten us?


Its not my responsibility to enlighten you, although me and many other conservatives have tried. You have no interest in being enlightened to actual truth, and that is the real problem. You just want to keep arguing the same tired arguments that you've lost over and over and over again. Bitter clinger.

Just keep watching your side lose more elections and your democrat fake news get exposed. Eventually you'll be enlightened and if not it will be your own fault. People see whats up without me explaining it to them. Its why your party is losing so terrible right now and getting exposed so badly for what it really is. I mean every day more of your sides arguments are proven wrong.

What do you democrats have left? What is your new message? Higher taxes? Class warfare? Race warfare? You have nothing. Why? Because the "facts" of life are conservative.


Your rambling bluster fails to obscure the fact that you can't back up your own arguments. Are you now willing to admit that you 'just made up' your 90% stat along with most/all of your other assertions? It's pretty obvious that your BS is just that - nothing more.


Aww, I'm sorry. Dang you reeeeeaaaallllly want a link eh? Why should I post you one? If I posted an article from Breitbart or Daily Wire or WND would you even read it? No I dont think you would. So why do you want a link so bad?

Fine, I'll give you a link. It will sum it up, but you have to actually watch it or you'll be in the dark forever....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ


Hilarious- as if I never saw this coming. Whatever, dude. So basically you admit you just make up everything you post as fact here? Goodnight, Troll.


I'm not admitting anything. If you are dumb enough to not see reality, then its definitely not my fault at all and you should be most upset with the people who brainwash you into believing stupid things.

As I've stated before, I dont really want you on my side so I dont care enough to try to change your mind to my side. I want to trade you and millions of other liberals to another country for people who would be better Americans. Seriously man, you dont fit in this nation. You dont even believe in its constitution. You dont belong here and none of your liberal friends do either. You mental midgets are destroying freedom and liberty in the name of your wimpy feelings. Its sickening.

Posted on: 6/30 5:00 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7448
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.


Sadly, I don't know many either, eers included. I mean he thinks a video uploaded by the man's parents isn't true and is propaganda. There's just no reaching him with logic and facts.


I'd be curious to hear y'alls' rules re 'how to realize fake news' [sic].

Also - I missed the video 'the man's parents' posted & didn't find it in a search of the most relevant thread. Could you clarify please?

Thanks in advance.


First of all: Eers. I did nothing of the sort. You need to grow up and quit posting like a child.

Here you go, Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOjMqlXAUk&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vK72iuXJI&app=desktop


Thanks. There's nothing in those videos that proves y'alls' conspiracy theory. In fact, the second video closes by stating that the parents 'condemn those conspiracy theories, calling them lies.'


I had originally stated that his parents said they wanted help bring the murder and his killer to justice. Which they did. Regarding them calling the theories lies, do you have actually proof of them saying that? Because they had plenty of time in their videos to say that themselves. Why would they not say it when they were literally being recorded? Why have news anchors say it? If you could provide actual proof the Rich's actually said that it would be appreciated. It just seems like a pretty big thing to NOT say while you are being recorded, isn't it?


You're attempting to refute my point of view based on shortcomings of a citation YOU provided? Hilarious. Am I now responsible for wiping yrr a$$ also? Do you also believe the parents have universal power to control / edit / write anchor script for the videos they appear in? Are you saying that the anchors/producers were lying in this video you provided in support of your position? If so, why should anyone ever take your arguments seriously?

TLDR: Cmon, really?!


So you can not provide a source of the parents actually saying that?

Posted on: 6/30 8:14 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/29/2008 4:48 pm
From Deadwood, Lakota Territory
Posts: 8245
In recognition of our Nation's birthday ... PLEASE stop the quote box MADNESS!!!

Thank you.

Posted on: 6/30 9:00 am
_________________
Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Globalist Fascists in BOTH parties are trying to take over the U.S.A.

Help us Eric Cartman, YOU are our only hope.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12719
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
In recognition of our Nation's birthday ... PLEASE stop the quote box MADNESS!!!

Thank you.


Let's make this request bipartisan! Happy 4th everybody!

Posted on: 6/30 10:36 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
10/27/2006 2:33 pm
From LA
Posts: 1058
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
In recognition of our Nation's birthday ... PLEASE stop the quote box MADNESS!!!

Thank you.


Can I propose a soap box ceasefire on July 4th?

Posted on: 6/30 8:48 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2298
Amen



I'm ready to get back to Mountaineer Nation united under one football team.

Posted on: 6/30 9:12 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved