We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 »

 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1130
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
Sad. And you don't think our young people are being brainwashed???

https://www.city-journal.org/html/cuny-laws-disgrace-15849.html



There are people on both sides who don't understand that free speech is imperative for a functioning democracy. Maintaining a democracy is hard work. Listening to another person and respecting his or her right to speak, particularly when he or she is saying something that you find appalling or offensive, is hard work. Listening to someone's argument with the intent to understand it and not to misstate, ridicule or demean it is hard work. Arguing ideas and values without ad hominem attacks on people is hard work. This isn't a partisan issue. It is a fault in the wall that both sides are chipping away at.

I figure this won't mean much but, 88, this is one of the best posts I have ever seen here. Congratulations!


Ove never heard of a Republican university silence left speakers. But I see liberal schools silence and cancel right speakers frequently.


This is a sign that you are encased in an echo chamber. Both sides shout each other down. It happens at schools, in the streets, on TV, pretty much everywhere. It is reprehensible.


Throw some examples of republican universities silencing left speakers


Here is one:

Why I Was Banned From The Campus of Liberty University

And here is a good article on the overall issue we are discussing:

New Republic


Liberty U is a private school, on private property, and doesn't cater to unscheduled and completely unaffiliated people who are only there to create a scene. Liberty is completely in their moral and legal right to do so as a totally private institution. That guy wasn't a student, faculty, or even an invited guest. Its not like Ann Coulter who is literally invited by students and officially scheduled speaking events that end up getting shut down by leftist who dont even want the people who invited her to hear what she has to say. Big difference. Not even in the same ball park. Not even close... Nice try tho.

Posted on: 4/24 4:57 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2957
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:
Eers88 wrote: Did you not read this thread? Did I not say that the suppression of speech and ideas occurs among both conservatives and liberals? It would be a "glass house" if I blamed conservatives, wouldn't it? I didn't. Now you are using fake whataboutisms. Yikes.


To be fair, I was referring to your full body of work on the Soap Box. My observation was made on a larger scope than just this thread, but I digress.

Whataboutism? Eh fake whataboutism? What are you talking about? Please help me understand your reasoning here, so I can stop chuckling to myself, and actually be able to take you seriously.

Oh by the way everyone. If you don’t believe, think like, or align with the same politics as 88, you are a victim of propaganda, and need to step out of your bubble of influence. You need to try to be more “open minded” like 88, who recently made the greatest post in Couch history.


People can read for themselves. I don't make comments about groups of people like you, Turkish, SG and 1818. When people do that it is a sign that they are forming opinions based on propaganda. Demonizing people because they don't think like you is a form of idea suppression just like shouting down public speakers at universities. So is attacking the media and threatening to jail them. So is stacking television shows with like-minded speakers, and repeating the same untrue message over and over. They are all equally bad.

My point about the whataboutism was that you obviously did it and made it up. I honestly cannot see how you don't see it, even when it is pointed out to you. To be clear, I am criticizing you, but not because you don't think like me. I am criticizing you because your typical response to a topic is a whataboutism often combined with some kind of "I am laughing so hard I cannot stop" type of response. I don't care if you are left or right. You can disagree all you want. Let me break the whataboutism down for you:

Me: Both sides do it.
SG: Only liberals do it.
Me: You are limiting your input.
You: WHATABOUTISM!

Do you see it now? My position on the issue was that both sides do it. I literally had just posted it. Yet you somehow equated that to SG's position. I don't see how they could possibly be any different. It is absurd to even try to equate them. You made it up.


For the record I am willing to let my comments stand on their own as well. People can make up their minds for themselves.

Your explanation of my use of “”whataboutism” is basically a because I said so type of reply. I guess we are back to that, you are right because you define what is and what isn’t mentality. Again for the record I was obviously replying to your “echo chamber” remark, not the “both sides do it” remark. I do agree with the later. The echo chamber and propaganda routine you do is usually used in a condescending manner, and it’s obvious that you are just as guilty of limiting your “sphere of influence” as anyone else on here. Now I guess we are back to the both sides do it, which you have already admitted to.

Posted on: 4/25 3:08 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
Sad. And you don't think our young people are being brainwashed???

https://www.city-journal.org/html/cuny-laws-disgrace-15849.html



There are people on both sides who don't understand that free speech is imperative for a functioning democracy. Maintaining a democracy is hard work. Listening to another person and respecting his or her right to speak, particularly when he or she is saying something that you find appalling or offensive, is hard work. Listening to someone's argument with the intent to understand it and not to misstate, ridicule or demean it is hard work. Arguing ideas and values without ad hominem attacks on people is hard work. This isn't a partisan issue. It is a fault in the wall that both sides are chipping away at.

I figure this won't mean much but, 88, this is one of the best posts I have ever seen here. Congratulations!


Ove never heard of a Republican university silence left speakers. But I see liberal schools silence and cancel right speakers frequently.


This is a sign that you are encased in an echo chamber. Both sides shout each other down. It happens at schools, in the streets, on TV, pretty much everywhere. It is reprehensible.


Throw some examples of republican universities silencing left speakers


Here is one:

Why I Was Banned From The Campus of Liberty University

And here is a good article on the overall issue we are discussing:

New Republic


Liberty U is a private school, on private property, and doesn't cater to unscheduled and completely unaffiliated people who are only there to create a scene. Liberty is completely in their moral and legal right to do so as a totally private institution. That guy wasn't a student, faculty, or even an invited guest. Its not like Ann Coulter who is literally invited by students and officially scheduled speaking events that end up getting shut down by leftist who dont even want the people who invited her to hear what she has to say. Big difference. Not even in the same ball park. Not even close... Nice try tho.


None of that matters in the context of this conversation. The discussion is not about government suppression of speech. The discussion is not about whether a school's actions were within their legal rights. The discussion is about people shutting down speech with which they do not agree. You are just excusing it when it is done by the right wing because you agree with the right wing's viewpoint, which is the point of this discussion. FWIW many of the actions that people are calling "left wing schools" shutting down "right wing speech" aren't actions by the schools. It is actions by students. For the purposes of this discussion, it doesn't matter. It is people surpassing speech with which they don't agree.

Posted on: 4/25 8:39 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:
Eers88 wrote: Did you not read this thread? Did I not say that the suppression of speech and ideas occurs among both conservatives and liberals? It would be a "glass house" if I blamed conservatives, wouldn't it? I didn't. Now you are using fake whataboutisms. Yikes.


To be fair, I was referring to your full body of work on the Soap Box. My observation was made on a larger scope than just this thread, but I digress.

Whataboutism? Eh fake whataboutism? What are you talking about? Please help me understand your reasoning here, so I can stop chuckling to myself, and actually be able to take you seriously.

Oh by the way everyone. If you don’t believe, think like, or align with the same politics as 88, you are a victim of propaganda, and need to step out of your bubble of influence. You need to try to be more “open minded” like 88, who recently made the greatest post in Couch history.


People can read for themselves. I don't make comments about groups of people like you, Turkish, SG and 1818. When people do that it is a sign that they are forming opinions based on propaganda. Demonizing people because they don't think like you is a form of idea suppression just like shouting down public speakers at universities. So is attacking the media and threatening to jail them. So is stacking television shows with like-minded speakers, and repeating the same untrue message over and over. They are all equally bad.

My point about the whataboutism was that you obviously did it and made it up. I honestly cannot see how you don't see it, even when it is pointed out to you. To be clear, I am criticizing you, but not because you don't think like me. I am criticizing you because your typical response to a topic is a whataboutism often combined with some kind of "I am laughing so hard I cannot stop" type of response. I don't care if you are left or right. You can disagree all you want. Let me break the whataboutism down for you:

Me: Both sides do it.
SG: Only liberals do it.
Me: You are limiting your input.
You: WHATABOUTISM!

Do you see it now? My position on the issue was that both sides do it. I literally had just posted it. Yet you somehow equated that to SG's position. I don't see how they could possibly be any different. It is absurd to even try to equate them. You made it up.


For the record I am willing to let my comments stand on their own as well. People can make up their minds for themselves.

Your explanation of my use of “”whataboutism” is basically a because I said so type of reply.


Not at all. You seem to have trouble recognizing verified facts. There are certain things that are so. They aren't so because I say so, or Beer says so, or anybody else says so. They are so because they are so. Grass is green. The sky is blue. If I say those things, however, you turn it into "Well I guess they are those colors because you say so." You are using whataboutisms because you are using whataboutisms. It isn't because I say so. it is because you do it. If you don't want it pointed out, stop doing it.

Quote:
I guess we are back to that, you are right because you define what is and what isn’t mentality.


This is the same thing.

Quote:
Again for the record I was obviously replying to your “echo chamber” remark, not the “both sides do it” remark.


You also seem to have trouble with context. I laid out the context of the discussion. Please explain how my comment that people on both sides engage in suppression of speech supports that I live in an echo chamber. I can save you the time--it doesn't.

Quote:
I do agree with the later. The echo chamber and propaganda routine you do is usually used in a condescending manner, and it’s obvious that you are just as guilty of limiting your “sphere of influence” as anyone else on here. Now I guess we are back to the both sides do it, which you have already admitted to.


You don't know what I read or watch (mostly read) to form my views, other than it isn't InfoWars, so I don't know where you get your opinion. There are definite signs that someone is in an echo chamber, and it isn't simply having a strong opinion. Please tell me what signs you think show I am in an echo chamber, other than I tend to disagree with you. I don't think you will find any. BTW - what is the deal with this bit of yours where you try to have every argument result in a draw by accusing people of doing what you do?

Posted on: 4/25 8:54 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8248
"To be conservative means that you allow independent thinking. They do not allow that on the left whatsoever."

-Candace Owens

Posted on: 4/27 10:36 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"To be conservative means that you allow independent thinking. They do not allow that on the left whatsoever."

-Candace Owens


Unintended irony.

Posted on: 4/28 8:21 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Suspected Punter
Joined:
1/16/2012 2:30 pm
From Florida via Lewisburg
Posts: 100

Posted on: 4/28 12:57 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8248
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"To be conservative means that you allow independent thinking. They do not allow that on the left whatsoever."

-Candace Owens


Unintended irony.


Ive never seen a Republican university silence a left speaker. Ive never seen republicans force liberals to bake certain types of cakes. Ive never seen republicans demand liberals be taken off the air for thinking differently. Why is Kanye west now labeled "white" "alt-right" and "uncle tom" among other names simply for being a supporter of Donald Trump. Candace Owens, a black woman, is now called alt-right because she speaks against being a democrat. Black republican politicians were called "house niggas" for simply being black and republican. I have close friends that cant even make their support of Donald Trump public for fears of backlash at their jobs. James Woods can never act again because he came out as republican. Nobody cares if anybody is a democrat. My gay brother said it was more difficult to come out as conservative than it was to come out as gay. Keep living in your bubble.

Posted on: 4/29 11:15 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"To be conservative means that you allow independent thinking. They do not allow that on the left whatsoever."

-Candace Owens


Unintended irony.


Ive never seen a Republican university silence a left speaker. Ive never seen republicans force liberals to bake certain types of cakes. Ive never seen republicans demand liberals be taken off the air for thinking differently. Why is Kanye west now labeled "white" "alt-right" and "uncle tom" among other names simply for being a supporter of Donald Trump. Candace Owens, a black woman, is now called alt-right because she speaks against being a democrat. Black republican politicians were called "house niggas" for simply being black and republican. I have close friends that cant even make their support of Donald Trump public for fears of backlash at their jobs. James Woods can never act again because he came out as republican. Nobody cares if anybody is a democrat. My gay brother said it was more difficult to come out as conservative than it was to come out as gay. Keep living in your bubble.


You write a long list of things that you say you haven't seen, yet they exist and people have pointed them out to you on this board, and claim others are the ones living in a bubble. Again, unintended irony.

Posted on: 4/29 5:13 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8248
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"To be conservative means that you allow independent thinking. They do not allow that on the left whatsoever."

-Candace Owens


Unintended irony.


Ive never seen a Republican university silence a left speaker. Ive never seen republicans force liberals to bake certain types of cakes. Ive never seen republicans demand liberals be taken off the air for thinking differently. Why is Kanye west now labeled "white" "alt-right" and "uncle tom" among other names simply for being a supporter of Donald Trump. Candace Owens, a black woman, is now called alt-right because she speaks against being a democrat. Black republican politicians were called "house niggas" for simply being black and republican. I have close friends that cant even make their support of Donald Trump public for fears of backlash at their jobs. James Woods can never act again because he came out as republican. Nobody cares if anybody is a democrat. My gay brother said it was more difficult to come out as conservative than it was to come out as gay. Keep living in your bubble.


You write a long list of things that you say you haven't seen, yet they exist and people have pointed them out to you on this board, and claim others are the ones living in a bubble. Again, unintended irony.


Nobody including yourself has done that. Quit making yourself look stupid. (You can't because you're an idiot). Honestly people would actually read what you have to say if you weren't so pretentious. Your lack of knowledge mixed with your pedantism just really makes you a complete joke.

Posted on: 4/30 7:50 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8248
No wisdom from the left.

Attach file:



jpg  377a.jpg (305.40 KB)
2916_5ae7112919eb1.jpg 1242X828 px

Posted on: 4/30 7:51 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"To be conservative means that you allow independent thinking. They do not allow that on the left whatsoever."

-Candace Owens


Unintended irony.


Ive never seen a Republican university silence a left speaker. Ive never seen republicans force liberals to bake certain types of cakes. Ive never seen republicans demand liberals be taken off the air for thinking differently. Why is Kanye west now labeled "white" "alt-right" and "uncle tom" among other names simply for being a supporter of Donald Trump. Candace Owens, a black woman, is now called alt-right because she speaks against being a democrat. Black republican politicians were called "house niggas" for simply being black and republican. I have close friends that cant even make their support of Donald Trump public for fears of backlash at their jobs. James Woods can never act again because he came out as republican. Nobody cares if anybody is a democrat. My gay brother said it was more difficult to come out as conservative than it was to come out as gay. Keep living in your bubble.


You write a long list of things that you say you haven't seen, yet they exist and people have pointed them out to you on this board, and claim others are the ones living in a bubble. Again, unintended irony.


Nobody including yourself has done that. Quit making yourself look stupid. (You can't because you're an idiot). Honestly people would actually read what you have to say if you weren't so pretentious. Your lack of knowledge mixed with your pedantism just really makes you a complete joke.


Can you argue a point without calling people names?

Posted on: 4/30 8:53 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Pitt Hater
Joined:
6/26/2010 9:15 am
Posts: 2385
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"To be conservative means that you allow independent thinking. They do not allow that on the left whatsoever."

-Candace Owens


Unintended irony.


Ive never seen a Republican university silence a left speaker. Ive never seen republicans force liberals to bake certain types of cakes. Ive never seen republicans demand liberals be taken off the air for thinking differently. Why is Kanye west now labeled "white" "alt-right" and "uncle tom" among other names simply for being a supporter of Donald Trump. Candace Owens, a black woman, is now called alt-right because she speaks against being a democrat. Black republican politicians were called "house niggas" for simply being black and republican. I have close friends that cant even make their support of Donald Trump public for fears of backlash at their jobs. James Woods can never act again because he came out as republican. Nobody cares if anybody is a democrat. My gay brother said it was more difficult to come out as conservative than it was to come out as gay. Keep living in your bubble.


You write a long list of things that you say you haven't seen, yet they exist and people have pointed them out to you on this board, and claim others are the ones living in a bubble. Again, unintended irony.


Nobody including yourself has done that. Quit making yourself look stupid. (You can't because you're an idiot). Honestly people would actually read what you have to say if you weren't so pretentious. Your lack of knowledge mixed with your pedantism just really makes you a complete joke.


Can you argue a point without calling people names?

I know this ain't my fight but, can you point out a couple of examples? I've never called you an idiot but, I sure have thought it.

Posted on: 4/30 10:52 am
_________________
montani semper liberi & est ratio liberalismi aegritudinis animi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"To be conservative means that you allow independent thinking. They do not allow that on the left whatsoever."

-Candace Owens


Unintended irony.


Ive never seen a Republican university silence a left speaker. Ive never seen republicans force liberals to bake certain types of cakes. Ive never seen republicans demand liberals be taken off the air for thinking differently. Why is Kanye west now labeled "white" "alt-right" and "uncle tom" among other names simply for being a supporter of Donald Trump. Candace Owens, a black woman, is now called alt-right because she speaks against being a democrat. Black republican politicians were called "house niggas" for simply being black and republican. I have close friends that cant even make their support of Donald Trump public for fears of backlash at their jobs. James Woods can never act again because he came out as republican. Nobody cares if anybody is a democrat. My gay brother said it was more difficult to come out as conservative than it was to come out as gay. Keep living in your bubble.


You write a long list of things that you say you haven't seen, yet they exist and people have pointed them out to you on this board, and claim others are the ones living in a bubble. Again, unintended irony.


Nobody including yourself has done that. Quit making yourself look stupid. (You can't because you're an idiot). Honestly people would actually read what you have to say if you weren't so pretentious. Your lack of knowledge mixed with your pedantism just really makes you a complete joke.


Can you argue a point without calling people names?

I know this ain't my fight but, can you point out a couple of examples? I've never called you an idiot but, I sure have thought it.


Examples of what?

Posted on: 4/30 11:56 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Noob
Joined:
3/11/2009 10:22 am
From Swedesboro, NJ
Posts: 46
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"To be conservative means that you allow independent thinking. They do not allow that on the left whatsoever."

-Candace Owens


Unintended irony.


Ive never seen a Republican university silence a left speaker. Ive never seen republicans force liberals to bake certain types of cakes. Ive never seen republicans demand liberals be taken off the air for thinking differently. Why is Kanye west now labeled "white" "alt-right" and "uncle tom" among other names simply for being a supporter of Donald Trump. Candace Owens, a black woman, is now called alt-right because she speaks against being a democrat. Black republican politicians were called "house niggas" for simply being black and republican. I have close friends that cant even make their support of Donald Trump public for fears of backlash at their jobs. James Woods can never act again because he came out as republican. Nobody cares if anybody is a democrat. My gay brother said it was more difficult to come out as conservative than it was to come out as gay. Keep living in your bubble.


You write a long list of things that you say you haven't seen, yet they exist and people have pointed them out to you on this board, and claim others are the ones living in a bubble. Again, unintended irony.


Nobody including yourself has done that. Quit making yourself look stupid. (You can't because you're an idiot). Honestly people would actually read what you have to say if you weren't so pretentious. Your lack of knowledge mixed with your pedantism just really makes you a complete joke.


Can you argue a point without calling people names?

I know this ain't my fight but, can you point out a couple of examples? I've never called you an idiot but, I sure have thought it.


Examples of what?

Open in new window


Posted on: 4/30 12:23 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8248
Quote:

WVUJersey wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"To be conservative means that you allow independent thinking. They do not allow that on the left whatsoever."

-Candace Owens


Unintended irony.


Ive never seen a Republican university silence a left speaker. Ive never seen republicans force liberals to bake certain types of cakes. Ive never seen republicans demand liberals be taken off the air for thinking differently. Why is Kanye west now labeled "white" "alt-right" and "uncle tom" among other names simply for being a supporter of Donald Trump. Candace Owens, a black woman, is now called alt-right because she speaks against being a democrat. Black republican politicians were called "house niggas" for simply being black and republican. I have close friends that cant even make their support of Donald Trump public for fears of backlash at their jobs. James Woods can never act again because he came out as republican. Nobody cares if anybody is a democrat. My gay brother said it was more difficult to come out as conservative than it was to come out as gay. Keep living in your bubble.


You write a long list of things that you say you haven't seen, yet they exist and people have pointed them out to you on this board, and claim others are the ones living in a bubble. Again, unintended irony.


Nobody including yourself has done that. Quit making yourself look stupid. (You can't because you're an idiot). Honestly people would actually read what you have to say if you weren't so pretentious. Your lack of knowledge mixed with your pedantism just really makes you a complete joke.


Can you argue a point without calling people names?

I know this ain't my fight but, can you point out a couple of examples? I've never called you an idiot but, I sure have thought it.


Examples of what?

Open in new window




LOL laughing hard at this.

Posted on: 4/30 3:05 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/29/2008 4:48 pm
From Deadwood, Lakota Territory
Posts: 8425
What's the record for consecutive "add a quote"???

Posted on: 4/30 3:56 pm
_________________
Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Globalist Fascists in BOTH parties are trying to take over the U.S.A.

Help us Eric Cartman, YOU are our only hope.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8248
Sup eers?

Attach file:



jpg  zozivarqq8v01.jpg (40.80 KB)
2916_5ae8b8b01b901.jpg 750X576 px

Posted on: 5/1 1:58 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8248
Eers88 is going around telling on us when his feelings are hurt after losing arguments. (Which is every time) So dont call him a baby. Say his actions and behavior is childlike and his ideas are idiotic.

Posted on: 5/6 9:20 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: The Wisdom Gap
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7639
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"To be conservative means that you allow independent thinking. They do not allow that on the left whatsoever."

-Candace Owens


Unintended irony.


Ive never seen a Republican university silence a left speaker. Ive never seen republicans force liberals to bake certain types of cakes. Ive never seen republicans demand liberals be taken off the air for thinking differently. Why is Kanye west now labeled "white" "alt-right" and "uncle tom" among other names simply for being a supporter of Donald Trump. Candace Owens, a black woman, is now called alt-right because she speaks against being a democrat. Black republican politicians were called "house niggas" for simply being black and republican. I have close friends that cant even make their support of Donald Trump public for fears of backlash at their jobs. James Woods can never act again because he came out as republican. Nobody cares if anybody is a democrat. My gay brother said it was more difficult to come out as conservative than it was to come out as gay. Keep living in your bubble.



I haven't seen wvufan1818. Therefore he doesn't exist.

Posted on: 5/7 2:10 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved