We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 92 93 94 (95) 96 97 98 ... 108 »

 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

HookEm wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Obama puts men in womans restrooms.

Trump starts the space marines.


Trump puts children in cages.


This is false. Care to back up your statement?


Wrong. How would you characterize the locked enclosures where the children are kept? If you’re in the position of arguing that locked enclosures holding innocent children are not cages, you’re probably backing the wrong side.

Also - This has been proven (multiple times) to be 100% a policy of our current administration. Any and all blame for the caged children rests entirely on their shoulders.


Wrong (again). This law was actually signed into affect in 2008 by President Bush.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/sara ... r-husband-signed-the-law/

Hill, you are not a smart man, but you're a hell of a Democrat

This cage pictures were from 2014

https://qz.com/1291470/photos-immigran ... ement-center-in-2014/amp/

PLEASE look at this link at least

Fake cage pic

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1006741963952082945

You've been lied to, hilly. Bush signed the law, the cage pics are from obama administration, and the kid cryingin a cage was a prop, propaganda, and you ate it up.

Posted on: 6/19 10:20 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Obama puts men in womans restrooms.

Trump starts the space marines.


Trump puts children in cages.


Skip to 14:44.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=884&v=Y1exA8ik5QI

The kids were being trafficked. Those weren't the kids parents.

Also, Trump's administration, DHS, and ICE are protecting children from Obama administration's policies...

https://archive.fo/g5XLi

Also, here's a fun quote.

"We have to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean that the child gets to stay." -Hillary Clinton

Also also the dems just rejected a GOP bill that will keep illegal immigrants families together at the border.

Hill, would you rather have children stay in cells with adults? Probably, since you think it's okayfor men to use the women's restroom. If you don't want to be separated, don't commit a crime.


Sad for you that you actually believe these compulsively lying liars. The children should stay with their parents.

What crime are you referring to?

BTW - I have used unisex restrooms - made for all humans - many times. They work just fine for those who aren’t desperately insecure. That part of your argument has nothing to do with the current topic. I do find it interesting how fixated you are on restroom behavior, though - dragging it from thread to thread.

Posted on: 6/19 10:28 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Obama puts men in womans restrooms.

Trump starts the space marines.


Trump puts children in cages.


Skip to 14:44.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=884&v=Y1exA8ik5QI

The kids were being trafficked. Those weren't the kids parents.

Also, Trump's administration, DHS, and ICE are protecting children from Obama administration's policies...

https://archive.fo/g5XLi

Also, here's a fun quote.

"We have to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean that the child gets to stay." -Hillary Clinton

Also also the dems just rejected a GOP bill that will keep illegal immigrants families together at the border.

Hill, would you rather have children stay in cells with adults? Probably, since you think it's okayfor men to use the women's restroom. If you don't want to be separated, don't commit a crime.


Sad for you that you actually believe these compulsively lying liars. The children should stay with their parents.

What crime are you referring to?

BTW - I have used unisex restrooms - made for all humans - many times. They work just fine for those who aren’t desperately insecure. That part of your argument has nothing to do with the current topic. I do find it interesting how fixated you are on restroom behavior, though - dragging it from thread to thread.


"What crime?"

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien
(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both

So, by your own logic, literally any criminal that has ever committed any type of crime, should not go to jail if they have kids because children should stay with parents, right? I didnt know having a kid was a get out of jail free card.

American citizens that commit crimes are separated from their families. Why not illegal aliens?

Posted on: 6/19 10:36 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
The only reason Democrats are pretending to care about this is because Russia didnt work, Mueller didnt work, and stormy Daniel's didnt work. Then once this doesnt work they will move on to something else

Posted on: 6/19 10:40 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

HookEm wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Obama puts men in womans restrooms.

Trump starts the space marines.


Trump puts children in cages.


This is false. Care to back up your statement?


Wrong. How would you characterize the locked enclosures where the children are kept? If you’re in the position of arguing that locked enclosures holding innocent children are not cages, you’re probably backing the wrong side.

Also - This has been proven (multiple times) to be 100% a policy of our current administration. Any and all blame for the caged children rests entirely on their shoulders.


Wrong (again). This law was actually signed into affect in 2008 by President Bush.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/sara ... r-husband-signed-the-law/

Hill, you are not a smart man, but you're a hell of a Democrat

This cage pictures were from 2014

https://qz.com/1291470/photos-immigran ... ement-center-in-2014/amp/

PLEASE look at this link at least

Fake cage pic

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1006741963952082945

You've been lied to, hilly. Bush signed the law, the cage pics are from obama administration, and the kid cryingin a cage was a prop, propaganda, and you ate it up.


Why are there no current photos? B/c the media hasn’t been allowed to make any. Your own link (if you’d read the text) says that the current situation is very similar to the 2014 photos. And what is the difference between then & now? If you are so smart, you can surely figure it out.

You can barely make one post without insulting your opponent’s intelligence (or worse.) Doing so does nothing to change the actual facts & nothing to prove your points.

Wait and see. You are still on the wrong side of history. You will either be proven wrong or will otherwise regret your support of the criminals currently occupying the executive branch.

Posted on: 6/19 10:49 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Obama puts men in womans restrooms.

Trump starts the space marines.


Trump puts children in cages.


Skip to 14:44.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=884&v=Y1exA8ik5QI

The kids were being trafficked. Those weren't the kids parents.

Also, Trump's administration, DHS, and ICE are protecting children from Obama administration's policies...

https://archive.fo/g5XLi

Also, here's a fun quote.

"We have to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean that the child gets to stay." -Hillary Clinton

Also also the dems just rejected a GOP bill that will keep illegal immigrants families together at the border.

Hill, would you rather have children stay in cells with adults? Probably, since you think it's okayfor men to use the women's restroom. If you don't want to be separated, don't commit a crime.


Sad for you that you actually believe these compulsively lying liars. The children should stay with their parents.

What crime are you referring to?

BTW - I have used unisex restrooms - made for all humans - many times. They work just fine for those who aren’t desperately insecure. That part of your argument has nothing to do with the current topic. I do find it interesting how fixated you are on restroom behavior, though - dragging it from thread to thread.


"What crime?"

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien
(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both

So, by your own logic, literally any criminal that has ever committed any type of crime, should not go to jail if they have kids because children should stay with parents, right? I didnt know having a kid was a get out of jail free card.

American citizens that commit crimes are separated from their families. Why not illegal aliens?


Nope. not what I’m talking about. Applying for Asylum is not illegal.

Posted on: 6/19 10:51 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
The only reason Democrats are pretending to care about this is because Russia didnt work, Mueller didnt work, and stormy Daniel's didnt work. Then once this doesnt work they will move on to something else


Nope. All of that is still working. Wait & see.

& I’m not pretending. Not pretending at all.

Posted on: 6/19 10:53 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
It's only Tuesday. Rough week so far hill?

Posted on: 6/19 11:25 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Obama puts men in womans restrooms.

Trump starts the space marines.


Trump puts children in cages.


Skip to 14:44.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=884&v=Y1exA8ik5QI

The kids were being trafficked. Those weren't the kids parents.

Also, Trump's administration, DHS, and ICE are protecting children from Obama administration's policies...

https://archive.fo/g5XLi

Also, here's a fun quote.

"We have to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean that the child gets to stay." -Hillary Clinton

Also also the dems just rejected a GOP bill that will keep illegal immigrants families together at the border.

Hill, would you rather have children stay in cells with adults? Probably, since you think it's okayfor men to use the women's restroom. If you don't want to be separated, don't commit a crime.


Sad for you that you actually believe these compulsively lying liars. The children should stay with their parents.

What crime are you referring to?

BTW - I have used unisex restrooms - made for all humans - many times. They work just fine for those who aren’t desperately insecure. That part of your argument has nothing to do with the current topic. I do find it interesting how fixated you are on restroom behavior, though - dragging it from thread to thread.


"What crime?"

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien
(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both

So, by your own logic, literally any criminal that has ever committed any type of crime, should not go to jail if they have kids because children should stay with parents, right? I didnt know having a kid was a get out of jail free card.

American citizens that commit crimes are separated from their families. Why not illegal aliens?


Nope. not what I’m talking about. Applying for Asylum is not illegal.


Oof

Posted on: 6/19 11:26 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Obama puts men in womans restrooms.

Trump starts the space marines.


Trump puts children in cages.


Skip to 14:44.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=884&v=Y1exA8ik5QI

The kids were being trafficked. Those weren't the kids parents.

Also, Trump's administration, DHS, and ICE are protecting children from Obama administration's policies...

https://archive.fo/g5XLi

Also, here's a fun quote.

"We have to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean that the child gets to stay." -Hillary Clinton

Also also the dems just rejected a GOP bill that will keep illegal immigrants families together at the border.

Hill, would you rather have children stay in cells with adults? Probably, since you think it's okayfor men to use the women's restroom. If you don't want to be separated, don't commit a crime.


Sad for you that you actually believe these compulsively lying liars. The children should stay with their parents.

What crime are you referring to?

BTW - I have used unisex restrooms - made for all humans - many times. They work just fine for those who aren’t desperately insecure. That part of your argument has nothing to do with the current topic. I do find it interesting how fixated you are on restroom behavior, though - dragging it from thread to thread.


"What crime?"

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien
(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both

So, by your own logic, literally any criminal that has ever committed any type of crime, should not go to jail if they have kids because children should stay with parents, right? I didnt know having a kid was a get out of jail free card.

American citizens that commit crimes are separated from their families. Why not illegal aliens?


Nope. not what I’m talking about. Applying for Asylum is not illegal.


Oof


How eloquent. /s

Posted on: 6/19 11:31 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
Bill Clinton passes a law in 1996 that separates kids from parents who enter the US illegally.

Do you not remember Elian Gonzales? The famous picture of the swat team member busting into the house using tear gas and automatic rifles to take a child out of a closet.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamihe ... cuba/article19225608.html

George Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump enforce that law created by a Democrat but ONLY Trump is demonized. Wonder why that is? Because the media tells weak minded men like Hill to hate Trump and he willingly obeys without doing any research. Then he comes on these forums saying the talking points from every liberal news outlet and he makes himself look like an idiot.

Here's a video of Barack obama talking about enforcing that law.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=wp68QI_9r1s

In this exclusive interview with Telemundo, president Barack Obama said that it is "not an option" for his administration to take executive action to freeze the deportations of parents of children brought to the United States illegally.

Go take your fake outrage somewhere else hilly

Posted on: 6/20 6:10 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Bill Clinton passes a law in 1996 that separates kids from parents who enter the US illegally.

Do you not remember Elian Gonzales? The famous picture of the swat team member busting into the house using tear gas and automatic rifles to take a child out of a closet.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamihe ... cuba/article19225608.html

George Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump enforce that law created by a Democrat but ONLY Trump is demonized. Wonder why that is? Because the media tells weak minded men like Hill to hate Trump and he willingly obeys without doing any research. Then he comes on these forums saying the talking points from every liberal news outlet and he makes himself look like an idiot.

Here's a video of Barack obama talking about enforcing that law.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=wp68QI_9r1s

In this exclusive interview with Telemundo, president Barack Obama said that it is "not an option" for his administration to take executive action to freeze the deportations of parents of children brought to the United States illegally.

Go take your fake outrage somewhere else hilly


Do you want to talk about this? Then talk. There is no reason for you to continue to baselessly insult my intelligence with every post.

Seems to me that you can’t even agree with yourself on this. First it was Bush’s law. Now it’s Clinton’s. Basically you’re grasping at straws trying to defend a reprehensible position. Here’s a fact checking piece that should be of interest:

Fact-Checking the Trump Administration’s Case for Child Separation at the Border

Repeating the lies of Trump and his people doesn’t make them true -no matter how many times you do it.

Posted on: 6/20 7:04 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Bill Clinton passes a law in 1996 that separates kids from parents who enter the US illegally.

Do you not remember Elian Gonzales? The famous picture of the swat team member busting into the house using tear gas and automatic rifles to take a child out of a closet.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamihe ... cuba/article19225608.html

George Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump enforce that law created by a Democrat but ONLY Trump is demonized. Wonder why that is? Because the media tells weak minded men like Hill to hate Trump and he willingly obeys without doing any research. Then he comes on these forums saying the talking points from every liberal news outlet and he makes himself look like an idiot.

Here's a video of Barack obama talking about enforcing that law.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=wp68QI_9r1s

In this exclusive interview with Telemundo, president Barack Obama said that it is "not an option" for his administration to take executive action to freeze the deportations of parents of children brought to the United States illegally.

Go take your fake outrage somewhere else hilly


Do you want to talk about this? Then talk. There is no reason for you to continue to baselessly insult my intelligence with every post.

Seems to me that you can’t even agree with yourself on this. First it was Bush’s law. Now it’s Clinton’s. Basically you’re grasping at straws trying to defend a reprehensible position. Here’s a fact checking piece that should be of interest:

Fact-Checking the Trump Administration’s Case for Child Separation at the Border

Repeating the lies of Trump and his people doesn’t make them true -no matter how many times you do it.


I have talked about this. I gave you the US Code of entering the country illegally, I gave you articles and videos proving my claims. I gave you the video was of Obama doing the same thing because of laws of prior administrations. Hill you do know that Clinton, Bush, and Obama were presidents BEFORE Trump. Right? Trump didnt create the law to separate families. He enforced it just as Bush, and Obama did. But you ignore ALL of that to post a terrible article of the NY times. Your own article acknowledges that Trump didnt create the law and that Bush AND Obama enforced the law! So you proved yourself wrong. Good lord this is comical. BTW the NY Times is left leaning as Huffpost.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washi ... ts-paper-is-very-very-ve/

Posted on: 6/20 7:26 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Bill Clinton passes a law in 1996 that separates kids from parents who enter the US illegally.

Do you not remember Elian Gonzales? The famous picture of the swat team member busting into the house using tear gas and automatic rifles to take a child out of a closet.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamihe ... cuba/article19225608.html

George Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump enforce that law created by a Democrat but ONLY Trump is demonized. Wonder why that is? Because the media tells weak minded men like Hill to hate Trump and he willingly obeys without doing any research. Then he comes on these forums saying the talking points from every liberal news outlet and he makes himself look like an idiot.

Here's a video of Barack obama talking about enforcing that law.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=wp68QI_9r1s

In this exclusive interview with Telemundo, president Barack Obama said that it is "not an option" for his administration to take executive action to freeze the deportations of parents of children brought to the United States illegally.

Go take your fake outrage somewhere else hilly


Do you want to talk about this? Then talk. There is no reason for you to continue to baselessly insult my intelligence with every post.

Seems to me that you can’t even agree with yourself on this. First it was Bush’s law. Now it’s Clinton’s. Basically you’re grasping at straws trying to defend a reprehensible position. Here’s a fact checking piece that should be of interest:

Fact-Checking the Trump Administration’s Case for Child Separation at the Border

Repeating the lies of Trump and his people doesn’t make them true -no matter how many times you do it.


I have talked about this. I gave you the US Code of entering the country illegally, I gave you articles and videos proving my claims. I gave you the video was of Obama doing the same thing because of laws of prior administrations. Hill you do know that Clinton, Bush, and Obama were presidents BEFORE Trump. Right? Trump didnt create the law to separate families. He enforced it just as Bush, and Obama did. But you ignore ALL of that to post a terrible article of the NY times. Your own article acknowledges that Trump didnt create the law and that Bush AND Obama enforced the law! So you proved yourself wrong. Good lord this is comical. BTW the NY Times is left leaning as Huffpost.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washi ... ts-paper-is-very-very-ve/


Oh, I forgot, you don’t approve of media that uses fact checkers. My apologies! Let’s try looking at this another way. A huge amount of Trump’s Presidency has been spent negating / undoing things Obama did. That’s basically the platform, right? Why then, in this one instance, are the current Administration’s hands tied? Is there something magical about these laws that makes them untouchable? The answer is no. The actual facts are that this Administration instituted the zero tolerance child separation policy. It is 100% their responsibility. They are doing it for entirely cynical reasons, gambling with the lives of innocent children in a vain attempt at self preservation. Manafort is in jail. It looks like Cohen is going to flip. They need something to keep the base energized & this policy is their play. It’s disgusting.

Spin and obfuscate all you wish. The actual facts will still be there waiting for you when you decide to see reason.

Posted on: 6/20 8:14 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Bill Clinton passes a law in 1996 that separates kids from parents who enter the US illegally.

Do you not remember Elian Gonzales? The famous picture of the swat team member busting into the house using tear gas and automatic rifles to take a child out of a closet.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamihe ... cuba/article19225608.html

George Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump enforce that law created by a Democrat but ONLY Trump is demonized. Wonder why that is? Because the media tells weak minded men like Hill to hate Trump and he willingly obeys without doing any research. Then he comes on these forums saying the talking points from every liberal news outlet and he makes himself look like an idiot.

Here's a video of Barack obama talking about enforcing that law.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=wp68QI_9r1s

In this exclusive interview with Telemundo, president Barack Obama said that it is "not an option" for his administration to take executive action to freeze the deportations of parents of children brought to the United States illegally.

Go take your fake outrage somewhere else hilly


Do you want to talk about this? Then talk. There is no reason for you to continue to baselessly insult my intelligence with every post.

Seems to me that you can’t even agree with yourself on this. First it was Bush’s law. Now it’s Clinton’s. Basically you’re grasping at straws trying to defend a reprehensible position. Here’s a fact checking piece that should be of interest:

Fact-Checking the Trump Administration’s Case for Child Separation at the Border

Repeating the lies of Trump and his people doesn’t make them true -no matter how many times you do it.


I have talked about this. I gave you the US Code of entering the country illegally, I gave you articles and videos proving my claims. I gave you the video was of Obama doing the same thing because of laws of prior administrations. Hill you do know that Clinton, Bush, and Obama were presidents BEFORE Trump. Right? Trump didnt create the law to separate families. He enforced it just as Bush, and Obama did. But you ignore ALL of that to post a terrible article of the NY times. Your own article acknowledges that Trump didnt create the law and that Bush AND Obama enforced the law! So you proved yourself wrong. Good lord this is comical. BTW the NY Times is left leaning as Huffpost.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washi ... ts-paper-is-very-very-ve/


Oh, I forgot, you don’t approve of media that uses fact checkers. My apologies! Let’s try looking at this another way. A huge amount of Trump’s Presidency has been spent negating / undoing things Obama did. That’s basically the platform, right? Why then, in this one instance, are the current Administration’s hands tied? Is there something magical about these laws that makes them untouchable? The answer is no. The actual facts are that this Administration instituted the zero tolerance child separation policy. It is 100% their responsibility. They are doing it for entirely cynical reasons, gambling with the lives of innocent children in a vain attempt at self preservation. Manafort is in jail. It looks like Cohen is going to flip. They need something to keep the base energized & this policy is their play. It’s disgusting.

Spin and obfuscate all you wish. The actual facts will still be there waiting for you when you decide to see reason.


That's why the economy is booming. Because he got rid of hundreds of Obama policies. Why didnt Bush or Obama get rid of the laws? You should be equally angry at them if you are angry at trump for literally doing the same thing, following the law. If not, you are a hypocrite. Do you have any proof or evidence that they are doing it for cynical reasons? Or is that just your opinion? It's okay to be upset, hill. Hell if I was wrong only half as much as you I'd be upset too, but you have the courage to wake up every day and be proven wrong time and time again. So I tip my hat to to you. I'm not spinning anything, you are. I'm only giving you the laws, videos, and facts, when all you have done is call Trump "lying liars" and post an obscure NY Times magazine article that made you look stupid because it contradicted everything you said.

Posted on: 6/20 9:14 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
The propaganda hill and the rest of the left are falling for to give us open borders and make America a 3rd world **** hole by letting in illegal criminals.

Attach file:



jpg  9o0visqe05511.jpg (82.62 KB)
2916_5b2a61f0546eb.jpg 640X960 px

Posted on: 6/20 9:18 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8294
"Immigration laws are the only laws that are discussed in terms of how to help people who break them." - Thomas Sowell

Posted on: 6/20 10:43 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
6/26/2010 9:15 am
Posts: 2388
this 6 minute video cured me of illegal immigration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Posted on: 6/20 11:32 am
_________________
montani semper liberi & est ratio liberalismi aegritudinis animi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
9/18/2011 10:04 pm
From Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1423
Honest question, the legality of the act of asylum seeking is partially based on where it is done, correct?

My understanding is that if I show up at a port of entry with my children and seek asylum, I've broken no laws and (provided that I am actually the guardian of the children) I get to stay with them. If I, however, attempt to cross the rio between ports of entry and get caught and then say I'm seeking asylum, I have committed a crime and will be separated.

If this is wrong, a link to a primary source (i.e., the written law or 8th circuit decision on the law) would be appreciated. Thanks folks.

Posted on: 6/20 12:47 pm
_________________
Dana for President
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1530
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Bill Clinton passes a law in 1996 that separates kids from parents who enter the US illegally.

Do you not remember Elian Gonzales? The famous picture of the swat team member busting into the house using tear gas and automatic rifles to take a child out of a closet.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamihe ... cuba/article19225608.html

George Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump enforce that law created by a Democrat but ONLY Trump is demonized. Wonder why that is? Because the media tells weak minded men like Hill to hate Trump and he willingly obeys without doing any research. Then he comes on these forums saying the talking points from every liberal news outlet and he makes himself look like an idiot.

Here's a video of Barack obama talking about enforcing that law.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=wp68QI_9r1s

In this exclusive interview with Telemundo, president Barack Obama said that it is "not an option" for his administration to take executive action to freeze the deportations of parents of children brought to the United States illegally.

Go take your fake outrage somewhere else hilly


Do you want to talk about this? Then talk. There is no reason for you to continue to baselessly insult my intelligence with every post.

Seems to me that you can’t even agree with yourself on this. First it was Bush’s law. Now it’s Clinton’s. Basically you’re grasping at straws trying to defend a reprehensible position. Here’s a fact checking piece that should be of interest:

Fact-Checking the Trump Administration’s Case for Child Separation at the Border

Repeating the lies of Trump and his people doesn’t make them true -no matter how many times you do it.


I have talked about this. I gave you the US Code of entering the country illegally, I gave you articles and videos proving my claims. I gave you the video was of Obama doing the same thing because of laws of prior administrations. Hill you do know that Clinton, Bush, and Obama were presidents BEFORE Trump. Right? Trump didnt create the law to separate families. He enforced it just as Bush, and Obama did. But you ignore ALL of that to post a terrible article of the NY times. Your own article acknowledges that Trump didnt create the law and that Bush AND Obama enforced the law! So you proved yourself wrong. Good lord this is comical. BTW the NY Times is left leaning as Huffpost.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washi ... ts-paper-is-very-very-ve/


Oh, I forgot, you don’t approve of media that uses fact checkers. My apologies! Let’s try looking at this another way. A huge amount of Trump’s Presidency has been spent negating / undoing things Obama did. That’s basically the platform, right? Why then, in this one instance, are the current Administration’s hands tied? Is there something magical about these laws that makes them untouchable? The answer is no. The actual facts are that this Administration instituted the zero tolerance child separation policy. It is 100% their responsibility. They are doing it for entirely cynical reasons, gambling with the lives of innocent children in a vain attempt at self preservation. Manafort is in jail. It looks like Cohen is going to flip. They need something to keep the base energized & this policy is their play. It’s disgusting.

Spin and obfuscate all you wish. The actual facts will still be there waiting for you when you decide to see reason.


That's why the economy is booming. Because he got rid of hundreds of Obama policies. Why didnt Bush or Obama get rid of the laws? You should be equally angry at them if you are angry at trump for literally doing the same thing, following the law. If not, you are a hypocrite. Do you have any proof or evidence that they are doing it for cynical reasons? Or is that just your opinion? It's okay to be upset, hill. Hell if I was wrong only half as much as you I'd be upset too, but you have the courage to wake up every day and be proven wrong time and time again. So I tip my hat to to you. I'm not spinning anything, you are. I'm only giving you the laws, videos, and facts, when all you have done is call Trump "lying liars" and post an obscure NY Times magazine article that made you look stupid because it contradicted everything you said.



Always amazed at your habit of claiming to have proven others wrong, when in reality you’ve done no such thing. Your constant need to belittle others and use rude words merely proves that (like Donald) you’re not as smart as you think you are. You’re unwillingness to accept facts from fact checked media sources is frankly pretty scary. Once again - repeating dubious claims from dubious sources over and over again doesn’t make them magically become true. Your reading comprehension is either in need of work, or (more likely) you willfully choose to believe only the parts that fit your preconceived narrative.

Now look what’s happened here. Trump signed an executive order ending the policy he started in the first place. This merely proves I was entirely correct that all of the noise about their hands being tied by the need to abide by these laws was nothing more than a sham. In fact, there was no need for an executive order at all - aside from a means of giving pwescious widdle Pwesidentie-wenty a reality TV moment to help him feel good about himself. In actual reality all it would’ve taken is a phone call saying ‘remember that thing we asked you to do? Please stop doing it.’

Is ending the separation policy a good thing? Maybe, maybe not. Let’s reserve judgement on that until we see what they run up the flagpole to replace it.

The Damage Is Done

Posted on: 6/20 6:43 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 ... 92 93 94 (95) 96 97 98 ... 108 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved