From Florida via Lewisburg

Posted on: 7/18 7:25 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Trump’s Missing A-Game

An excerpt:

Trump, whose national approval rating generally hovers in the low 40s, is heavily dependent on support from the conservative media—but Helsinki has fractured that allegiance as well. Even for many of those cheerleaders, his toadying to Putin on live TV was too much to bear. The reliably pro-Trump Wall Street Journal editorial page said: “Monday’s joint press conference was a personal and national embarrassment.” Fox News ran this headline on its website: “Putin eats Trump’s lunch in Helsinki,” and the Fox reporter John Roberts said that Trump had thrown the United States “under the bus.”

Posted on: 7/19 8:57 pm

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Yes - an opinion piece. But I believe it’s an interesting perspective to think about - especially for those who never bother to consider how the rest of the world perceives the current situation in the States.

Posted on: 7/19 9:12 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
welp....this is a fine mess!

Posted on: 7/19 10:13 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Yeah because fascists dictators are all about arming their citizens and letting the citizens criticize him every day. Good Lord you people are in your own little dystopian world.

Whereas in the real world...

https://ijr.com/2017/02/797086-youve-h ... was-born-in-nazi-germany/

"What reminds me more of Hitler than anything else isn't Trump, it's the destruction of freedom of speech on the college campuses — the agendas fueled by the professors.
That's how Hitler started, he pulled in the youth to miseducate them, to brainwash them, it's happening today."

And you nazis are helping

Posted on: 7/20 7:31 am

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Yeah because fascists dictators are all about arming their citizens and letting the citizens criticize him every day. Good Lord you people are in your own little dystopian world.

"What reminds me more of Hitler than anything else isn't Trump, it's the destruction of freedom of speech on the college campuses — the agendas fueled by the professors.
That's how Hitler started, he pulled in the youth to miseducate them, to brainwash them, it's happening today."

Who are you calling nazis?

Way to have a civil discussion. /s

Just when I think you couldn’t get further out of line, you achieve it. Congratulations?

Posted on: 7/20 10:26 am

Gettin' Schmitty
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
and letting the citizens criticize him every day.

give it time...

Posted on: 7/20 11:41 am

Suspected Punter

Posted on: 7/20 4:28 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
Quote:

FAKE NEWS...literally.

It's a demo tape of the Presidents of the United States o America cover band that Cohen and Trump had going. The band is called Fake News.

This is true because I said it on the internet!

Posted on: 7/20 5:09 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
Trump wants to weaken coal miner protections as black lung disease makes a comeback: New study finds 20 percent of tenured coal miners in central Appalachia have black lung disease.

https://thinkprogress.org/as-black-lun ... protections-3c802d50eaab/

Posted on: 7/21 9:59 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Just when I think you couldn’t get further out of line, you achieve it. Congratulations?

Do you have anything to add to the conversation? Or are you going to bitch and moan because you know she and I are right and you can handle that the left are the actual nzis?

*hill,zwaa,strohs, every liberal on this site calls the repubs on this site a nazi more than once*

"Nothing wrong with that"

*Good ole 1818, who is vastly more intelligent than you all, uses the same word as reference by someone who lived in nazi Germany to call people who act like nazis according to what she lived through*

"Oh wow a new low"

Kitchen (or oven) getting too hot for you, Hans? Predictable! I'm criticized every day by guys. (Is guys an insult too? Or do you prefer a more gender neutral pronoun?)

Posted on: 7/21 5:08 pm

Suspected Punter
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Do you have anything to add to the conversation? Or are you going to bitch and moan because you know she and I are right and you can handle that the left are the actual nzis?

*hill,zwaa,strohs, every liberal on this site calls the repubs on this site a nazi more than once*

*Good ole 1818, who is vastly more intelligent than you all, uses the same word as reference by someone who lived in nazi Germany to call people who act like nazis according to what she lived through*

"Oh wow a new low"

Kitchen (or oven) getting too hot for you, Hans? Predictable! I'm criticized every day by guys. (Is guys an insult too? Or do you prefer a more gender neutral pronoun?)

She was born in 1940. Hitler died in 1945. She was between 4 and 5 when Hitler died. I doubt she experienced very much of his rise to power since she wasn’t born yet. Here is a article that will shed some light on the Nazis taking power.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008206

Posted on: 7/21 8:08 pm

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

"Oh wow a new low"

You were replying to something I posted, so I presume I contributed something.

Please show me one example of me calling a member of this site a nazi.

Posted on: 7/22 9:44 am

Gettin' Schmitty
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

says the guy who uses the word stupid as a pre-nickname title for anyone that points out his errors or disagrees with him.

But, as I've long maintained - conservatives are the biggest snowflakes.

Quote:

"Oh wow a new low"

Based on your posts I have to disagree with your "vastly more intelligent" self assessment - which I guess just makes me stupid based on your logic branching so you can save the 4th grader name calling. Arguably - the right is far more fascist than the left, btw.

Quote:

And you whine like the best snowflake too!

Posted on: 7/22 2:18 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
In private, Trump vents frustration over lack of progress on North Korea: Diplomats say the North Koreans have canceled follow-up meetings, demanded more money and failed to maintain basic communications, even as the once-isolated regime’s engagements with China and South Korea flourish.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/n ... 8-47d7876fa1de_story.html

Posted on: 7/22 3:15 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
Newly Released Files Show The FBI Believed Carter Page Collaborated With Russia Before The 2016 Election: The FBI told the secret surveillance court in 2016 that it believed the one-time foreign policy aide to the Trump campaign had been “collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/g ... n-released-by-the-justice

Posted on: 7/22 3:16 pm

« 1 ... 103 104 105 (106) 107 108 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved