We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 32 33 34 (35) 36 37 38 39 »

Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Ads are based on search history my dude.

God, you guys are so dumb

An interview with the founder of Health Ranger Store that advertises on SGTreport and sells survival goods:

"(Natural News) I recently published a rare interview with the founder of SGT Report, a popular independent media website that’s also featured on Censored.news. The topic of our discussion? Google’s “cheating” of its search algorithm to artificially penalize indy media websites, and YouTube’s demonetization assault on the independent media, now dubbed the “Adpocalypse.”

I quietly released the interview a couple of days ago (video below), and since then I keep hearing from people about how “powerful” the interview was, and why it gave them hope for the future of freedom of information across the ‘net. Unknown to me at the time, the person I was interviewing brought up something I hadn’t planned on making public, but since it’s now out there, I have no problem acknowledging it: YES, I have been financially supporting several smaller publishers by purchasing ad space on their websites as a means of helping to keep them financially afloat. (See details below.)

I’m looking to help more small publishers earn even more revenues, and we now have a solid revenue model through our online store affiliate system, which is earning real revenues for many publishers. If you’re reading this and want to add our affiliate revenue generation to your publishing site, just email us at “affiliate” at the domain HealthRangerStore.com to learn more details."[/b]

Take a look at the crappy products Alex Jones hawks on his show. Face it, you guys are getting your "news" from a bunch of charlatans

Posted on: 9/8 10:16 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
I wonder then why the ads I had on that site were for riding lawnmower batteries? Hmm. Maybe because I was shopping on lowes and home depot for riding lawn mower batteries. And FYI the only news channel I really watch is One America News Network. (OANN) You shouldn't assume things my dude.

Posted on: 9/8 10:23 am

Pitt Hater
So there is only 1 ad on the entire website? Yeah, ok

Posted on: 9/8 10:32 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Dont get upset because you didnt know ads are based on search history my dude.

Posted on: 9/8 10:33 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
I went on Google and typed in mizuno golf clubs and wouldnt you know it when I wemt back to SGT I had an ad for mizuno golf clubs :) I didnt see one ad for end of the world gear or any ads that every mention. Wonder why.

Posted on: 9/8 10:36 am

Pitt Hater
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Haha. You are aware that a website can carry more than 1 advertiser, correct. If you go to your desktop computer and visit this site you will see an ad for survival gear as well as sites hawking gold and silver, common amongst peppers
These are paid advertisers, which is easily confirmed.

About OANN, its interesting that they haven't reported on Trump siding with Democrats on the debt ceiling. This seems like a big story. Isn't this what you are complaining about with main stream media?

Posted on: 9/8 10:52 am

From Charlottesville, Virginia
Open in new window

Posted on: 9/8 2:20 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Our president equates nazis and those protesting nazis. Awesome job of moral leadership. Great win for the white sumpremacy propaganda network. Sad day for America.

You're joking, right?

Violent, extremist protesters are indeed equal regardless of what they support or don't.

The two sides are not the same in any way. You and Trump want to be the guy in the middle. Sad!

Open in new window

That picture is humorous. You actually think that ANTIFA are promoting civil rights at this point? Keep drinking the cool aid brother.

Was actually referring to BLM.

But if antifa is out there punching bigotry and hate in the mouth then good for them. Charge them with all applicable crimes. I admire their goal...not the tactics.

And exactly what would you describe their goal to be?

Do you also admire the Bolsheviks as well?

As far as I can tell their goal is to punch nazi bigots in the face. I'm ok with that. Disagree if you want as is your right. So far they haven't driven cars into crowds, right?

As for the Bolsheviks analogy...meh, not even going to Google it. Explain your accusation and I'll respond.

Posted on: 9/8 3:31 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:

The left has been calling their opposition Nazis and racists for well over a year. No reason for me to expect you to change your ways now.

Dude, there were literal Nazis and white supremacists marching through an American street screaming "Sig Heil," "Blood and Soil," and nearly beat a black man to death. One clown pulled a gun and fired a shot at another person. A white Supremacist literally murdered someone with their car and injured dozens more.

If there is a movement in this country it's more reminiscent of the Civil Rights movement than the Bolshevik Revolution. People want equal rights and rightfully so. Confederate Statues were erected, for no other reason than to make minorities feel like second class citizens in their own hometowns. Couple the statue ordeal with the government trying to boot contributing members of society because of their religion, removing programs designed to help the poorest and sickest members of society, and you can see what people are so upset.

This.

Posted on: 9/8 3:35 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Dont straw-man. Either discuss the article or shut up. I'm tired of the liberals discussing the source rather than the content. There have been numerous times when posters submit a link to a source, and within that source are links from other news articles that verify what the OP states, even videos, and liberals go NOPE SOURCE IS BAD YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID. HELL, Deli got pissed off that I was giving articles from BBC, politifact, and snopes, all of which lean left, saying I need to check my sources. However i have seen the left on this site post **** from a blog site and tout it as groundbreaking. So either talk about whats posted or shut the hell up. Every publication has articles that don't meet 100% left or right every time and someone posting an article from a news organization does not mean that whoever posted it is supportive 100% of everything of which that publication posts. CNN talked for a week about Trump getting 2 scoops of ice cream. EERY did not mention, at all, hurricane Harvey. You brought it up because you had nothing to offer to the conversation and couldnt dispute what was posted. So talk about what was posted, or shut up. If you want to talk about Harvey, create a thread about it.

Here's the thing: Any Tom, Dick, or Harry can post an article on the internet. They don't need access, sources, or discretion. The reason you guys fall in love with Alex Jones and alt-news is because they tell you what you want to hear. Then they try to sell you a bunch of ****. Just look at the article EERY just linked to. Directly beside the story is a link to buy doomsday survival supplies. You think these people don't know their demographic? It's all a ruse to get you to spend spend spend. It's just like Televangelism or Joel Osteen/Bennie Hinn/Jimmy Swaggert Ministries. Journalists actually have to go through an education program and take oaths. When you post **** not written by an actual journalist it's really not worth the paper it's printed on or the cyberspace it occupies. That's why its so easily dismissed.
When you post **** from Russia Today, it's called what it is. Propaganda. Don't waste our time with this garbage

Ironically a lot of those "qualified journalists" you refer to have been exposed for lying to us on many occasions. They also avoid reporting on things to keep them out of public awareness.

I tell you what, I'll stick to my prep ads, and you can stick to your prescription drug ads. Just for poops and laughter I pulled up the SGT Report to see what adds were up. I saw a precious metals ad, a motorcycle add, and the rest were ads based on the cookies from my device. Now I'm left wondering if you were looking up prepper gear before clicking onto my link.

Professional journalists are held to a standard. If they are proven wrong they issue retractions and often lose their jobs. The conservative crowd pretends that they aren't held accountable and want any blogger that says the right things to have equal billing. Sad!

Posted on: 9/8 3:38 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Yep. And since the Trump administration took down ISP regulations on snooping on you while you browse it just got a whole lot faster and a whole lot more intrusive. Or as conservatives call it...freedom!

Posted on: 9/8 3:40 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From Madhattan
The case for Trump-Russia collusion: we're getting very, very close

Yes - it's an opinion piece, but some good points are made.

Posted on: 9/8 9:21 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From Madhattan

Posted on: 9/8 10:41 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From Madhattan

Posted on: 9/8 10:54 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Our president equates nazis and those protesting nazis. Awesome job of moral leadership. Great win for the white sumpremacy propaganda network. Sad day for America.

You're joking, right?

Violent, extremist protesters are indeed equal regardless of what they support or don't.

The two sides are not the same in any way. You and Trump want to be the guy in the middle. Sad!

Open in new window

That picture is humorous. You actually think that ANTIFA are promoting civil rights at this point? Keep drinking the cool aid brother.

Was actually referring to BLM.

But if antifa is out there punching bigotry and hate in the mouth then good for them. Charge them with all applicable crimes. I admire their goal...not the tactics.

And exactly what would you describe their goal to be?

Do you also admire the Bolsheviks as well?

As far as I can tell their goal is to punch nazi bigots in the face. I'm ok with that. Disagree if you want as is your right. So far they haven't driven cars into crowds, right?

As for the Bolsheviks analogy...meh, not even going to Google it. Explain your accusation and I'll respond.

Well if all they did was punch Nazis in the face, your point would be valid. Selective memory is bliss isn't it?

Posted on: 9/9 2:36 am

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

God, you guys are so dumb

An interview with the founder of Health Ranger Store that advertises on SGTreport and sells survival goods:

"(Natural News) I recently published a rare interview with the founder of SGT Report, a popular independent media website that’s also featured on Censored.news. The topic of our discussion? Google’s “cheating” of its search algorithm to artificially penalize indy media websites, and YouTube’s demonetization assault on the independent media, now dubbed the “Adpocalypse.”

I quietly released the interview a couple of days ago (video below), and since then I keep hearing from people about how “powerful” the interview was, and why it gave them hope for the future of freedom of information across the ‘net. Unknown to me at the time, the person I was interviewing brought up something I hadn’t planned on making public, but since it’s now out there, I have no problem acknowledging it: YES, I have been financially supporting several smaller publishers by purchasing ad space on their websites as a means of helping to keep them financially afloat. (See details below.)

I’m looking to help more small publishers earn even more revenues, and we now have a solid revenue model through our online store affiliate system, which is earning real revenues for many publishers. If you’re reading this and want to add our affiliate revenue generation to your publishing site, just email us at “affiliate” at the domain HealthRangerStore.com to learn more details."[/b]

Take a look at the crappy products Alex Jones hawks on his show. Face it, you guys are getting your "news" from a bunch of charlatans

Oh they are so evil. Looking to help small publishers earn more revenue. How dare you Health Ranger! I can't believe that I've been so blind.

LOL you act like these people are hiding something. I'd advise you to stop watching Colbert. It's rotting your brain.

Tell me, have you tried any of the products Alex Jones sells, or are you just ignorantly talking out of your @$$? I'll just assume your opinion was formed from what your Liberal talking heads told you to think.

Posted on: 9/9 3:24 am

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Haha. You are aware that a website can carry more than 1 advertiser, correct. If you go to your desktop computer and visit this site you will see an ad for survival gear as well as sites hawking gold and silver, common amongst peppers
These are paid advertisers, which is easily confirmed.

About OANN, its interesting that they haven't reported on Trump siding with Democrats on the debt ceiling. This seems like a big story. Isn't this what you are complaining about with main stream media?

https://www.infowars.com/buchanan-trum ... -the-do-nothing-congress/

Just sayin

Posted on: 9/9 3:47 am

Pitt Hater
As a general rule, I don't delve into the snake oil market. I'm sure a lot of reputable news sites sell their own brand of health supplements and lifestyle products. I'm also sure it has nothing to do with how easily Republicans are separated from their money

Posted on: 9/9 6:57 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:

The left has been calling their opposition Nazis and racists for well over a year. No reason for me to expect you to change your ways now.

Dude, there were literal Nazis and white supremacists marching through an American street screaming "Sig Heil," "Blood and Soil," and nearly beat a black man to death. One clown pulled a gun and fired a shot at another person. A white Supremacist literally murdered someone with their car and injured dozens more.

If there is a movement in this country it's more reminiscent of the Civil Rights movement than the Bolshevik Revolution. People want equal rights and rightfully so. Confederate Statues were erected, for no other reason than to make minorities feel like second class citizens in their own hometowns. Couple the statue ordeal with the government trying to boot contributing members of society because of their religion, removing programs designed to help the poorest and sickest members of society, and you can see what people are so upset.

This.

Wonder why nobody wanted to take the statues down for the 16 years in recent memory we've had a democrat president or the 8 years we've had a black president. You know since you say the statues only represent slavery and to make minorities second class citizens. LOL. Wow you're so stupid. Also why was there a statue of a southern general in northern democrat city of Baltimore? Why didn't any of the democrats champion for that statue to be removed literally any other year? Ive talked to my friends that are minorities in CVille, and baltimore, and like Charles Barkley, havent thought a day about those statues in their lives. Although they are "uncle toms" to their fellow minorities and liberals because they voted Trump and are republican. Why is demolishing statues now a thing? Because it's now popular due to the alt-left thinking the statues are evil boogey men and they dont know history. Well, history gives you power, and that's why the left keep losing.

Posted on: 9/9 7:01 am

Pitt Hater
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:

This.

Wonder why nobody wanted to take the statues down for the 16 years in recent memory we've had a democrat president or the 8 years we've had a black president. You know since you say the statues only represent slavery and to make minorities second class citizens. LOL. Wow you're so stupid. Also why was there a statue of a southern general in northern democrat city of Baltimore? Why didn't any of the democrats champion for that statue to be removed literally any other year? Ive talked to my friends that are minorities in CVille, and baltimore, and like Charles Barkley, havent thought a day about those statues in their lives. Although they are "uncle toms" to their fellow minorities and liberals because they voted Trump and are republican. Why is demolishing statues now a thing? Because it's now popular due to the alt-left thinking the statues are evil boogey men and they dont know history. Well, history gives you power, and that's why the left keep losing.

It's strange that I keep hearing conservatives make this argument. Removing/Relocating statues and renaming parks isn't a new thing. There are several examples of this happening during Obama's presidency and before. Obviously the whole Nazi/White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville jump-started the movement across the country. That disturbing display was a harsh reminder that racism still exists and it's ugly. So in effect, the actions taken by the alt-right group only served to fuel the removal of more confederate monuments. The reality is that most of these alt-right clowns don't give a rat's behind about cheap statues, they were simply looking for a fight.

Posted on: 9/9 6:37 pm

« 1 ... 32 33 34 (35) 36 37 38 39 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved