We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 35 36 37 (38) 39 40 41 ... 48 »

Re: Dangerous Donald
Suspected Punter
Yesterday we got to see the different ways the Left and Right protest.

Ben Shapiro spoke at Berkeley. This resulted in riots, multiple arrests, and therapists provided to help the left cope with the fact that others have different views.

Chelsea Manning was scheduled to speak at Harvard. This resulted in several people (i.e. Mike Pompeo) removing themselves from the situation.

These clear examples show how obnoxious and entitled the left has become and why they cannot be taken seriously. I only listen to the left and watch CNN when in need of a good laugh.

Posted on: 9/15 11:09 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

wvudrew wrote:

Ben Shapiro spoke at Berkeley. This resulted in riots, multiple arrests, and therapists provided to help the left cope with the fact that others have different views.

Chelsea Manning was scheduled to speak at Harvard. This resulted in several people (i.e. Mike Pompeo) removing themselves from the situation.

These clear examples show how obnoxious and entitled the left has become and why they cannot be taken seriously. I only listen to the left and watch CNN when in need of a good laugh.

Well said. It's sad that such a collective group are so far removed from reality. I mean, for example, they care more about illegal aliens than legal American citizens. Only country in the world that celebrates blatant disregard for law and order.

Posted on: 9/15 12:23 pm

From Charlottesville, Virginia
Quote:

wvudrew wrote:

Did they drive a car into a crowd?

Posted on: 9/15 3:22 pm

Suspected Punter
Don't confuse the alt-right with the Right. The Right denounces white-supremacists. The Left never denounces Antifa.

Posted on: 9/15 3:45 pm

Quote:

wvudrew wrote:
Don't confuse the alt-right with the Right. The Right denounces white-supremacists. The Left never denounces Antifa.

First, "the left" denounces all violence, including anti-fa. Second, whether you publicly denounce someone else's views toward or acts of violence doesn't determine whether you share those views toward violence or have committed those acts of violence. What determines that is whether you actually share the views or commit the acts. If you want to be fair and honest, then feel free to start. But including far-left people into your category of "the left," but not including far-right people into your category of "the right" is just opinion gerrymandering.

Posted on: 9/15 3:50 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:

Of course here is where you ignore what I'm actually saying, and insinuate that I'm a racist. It's okay, I have thick skin. 😘

Actually it seems like pretty thin skin when you defend yourself from a racism accusation that I never made.

The statues that you defend are holy ground for racist elements and offensive to living human beings because of what those honored by these monuments did to earn them. That's my point in a nutshell.

Said nothing about you personally being a racist. Guilty conscience?

Trust me, the insinuations you've been making aren't lost on me.

Posted on: 9/16 1:53 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvudrew wrote:

Did they drive a car into a crowd?

Yeah, one case automatically cancels out literally everything else. Great logic.

Posted on: 9/16 7:46 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:

Of course here is where you ignore what I'm actually saying, and insinuate that I'm a racist. It's okay, I have thick skin. 😘

Actually it seems like pretty thin skin when you defend yourself from a racism accusation that I never made.

The statues that you defend are holy ground for racist elements and offensive to living human beings because of what those honored by these monuments did to earn them. That's my point in a nutshell.

Said nothing about you personally being a racist. Guilty conscience?

Trust me, the insinuations you've been making aren't lost on me.

Eery I'm sorry but beer is correct on this one. He didn't call you a racist personally. He just grouped you together with white supremacists.

Posted on: 9/16 7:51 am

From Alkol, Lincoln County
Open in new window

Posted on: 9/16 10:29 am

Suspected Punter
From New Wilmington, PA
I predict Trump will be reelected President running on the Democratic ticket. His ego is that huge, and the people that stupid

Posted on: 9/17 9:09 am

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan

Posted on: 9/17 7:51 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Good to see what sentiments you agree with. Read like a closed minded, petty, garbage piece to me. The writer just spewed out a list of insults. Not exactly what I'd call thought provoking. Seems to me that you don't much value your time if you are willing to waste it on such "worthwhile reading".

Posted on: 9/17 10:15 pm

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Good to see what sentiments you agree with. Read like a closed minded, petty, garbage piece to me. The writer just spewed out a list of insults. Not exactly what I'd call thought provoking. Seems to me that you don't much value your time if you are willing to waste it on such "worthwhile reading".

This piece takes less than 60 seconds to read (if I go slow.) Far from a drag on my time.

Would you care to refute any of the so called insults?

Posted on: 9/18 8:12 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Oh look, yet ANOTHER thing that Trump said happened, did, in fact, happen.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politic ... -fisa-russians/index.html

So they had him wired, stopped due to lack of evidence, started again because of the fake dossier, hired tons of democratic donor lawyers, and there still isn't any evidence? Why is the investigation still ongoing?

Posted on: 9/18 9:09 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Well for starters

#5 Nothing he says can be trusted

This is an obvious lie. Trump has worked to keep his campaign promises.

Explain this to me. How is it that Trump's was "pretending to help in flood relief"?

That whole statement in number one had no basis of proving the statement trying to be made, as was pretty much consistent of the entire piece. There is no evidence of a stitch of objectivity in the entire piece.

You have more than once claimed that I am closed minded and incapable of being objective in how I perceive our current president. I would have to say the same for you is this is what you call worth while reading.

I will agree with the fact that Trump flings insults at times, but the way this article frames things is just not factual. Totally an opinion piece of someone who is choosing not to be objective.

Posted on: 9/18 9:33 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

So they had him wired, stopped due to lack of evidence, started again because of the fake dossier, hired tons of democratic donor lawyers, and there still isn't any evidence? Why is the investigation still ongoing?

... because the criminals that are no longer in charge will fight to keep their crimes hidden. They can't just stop. It just won't happen. Mueller was in bed with these people, along with Comey. It's up to Mueller to keep this stirred up. There is plenty of evidence that the Clintons were in cahoots with the Russians as much or more than any dealings Trump ever had. No word of that from Mueller or the main stream media. The bigger issue is why they were working to collapse our economy. The greater evil is the push towards globalism. Trump put a kink into those plans.

Posted on: 9/18 9:42 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Isn't it beautiful.

Attach file:

jpg  mHvUliP.jpg (56.12 KB)
2916_59c1311171c04.jpg 640X960 px

Posted on: 9/19 10:00 am

Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

They dossier had nothing to do with it. Manafort came up again through eavesdropping on communications with Russians. He was involved in conversations showing that he might be a Russian agent, and he wasn't registered. So, they obtained a FISA warrant through an independent judge who ruled they had sufficient proof. And there is evidence. They are going to wait until they have wrapped up all the possible crimes before indicting. They won't indict piecemeal.

BTW - there is still no evidence Obama ordered Trump to be wiretapped.

Posted on: 9/19 3:38 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
At this point it is seeming more like they are shaking every tree they can hoping some actual actionable evidence falls out. I could be wrong, but until something actually happens I'm going to continue to believe that they are playing out the string. It's what mischievous cats do.

Posted on: 9/19 3:55 pm

Quote:

EERY wrote:
At this point it is seeming more like they are shaking every tree they can hoping some actual actionable evidence falls out. I could be wrong, but until something actually happens I'm going to continue to believe that they are playing out the string. It's what mischievous cats do.

What I am hearing is that they are investigating money laundering and that takes time. I don't do white collar criminal law, so I don't know if that is true or not.

Posted on: 9/20 4:31 pm

« 1 ... 35 36 37 (38) 39 40 41 ... 48 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved