From Madhattan

Posted on: 9/20/2017 7:02 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvudrew wrote:
Don't confuse the alt-right with the Right. The Right denounces white-supremacists. The Left never denounces Antifa.

...and the right never stereotypes liberals.

I want to subscribe to your podcast/blog. Much to be learned here.

Posted on: 9/20/2017 10:50 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
FULL TRANSCRIPT for 9/26 : Roger Stone's Full Statement to House Intel Committee regarding Russian Collusion.

HINT, THERE WAS NONE! ADAM SCHIFF, ERIC SWALWELL, Why don’t you want these hearings to be public?? Scared your fairy-tail is coming to an end?

Calls it cowardice that they won't let him testify publicly

Funny how Comey and all the "damaging" ones are public, so they can generate nice sound bites for CNN. But the Trump allies are always private.

Calls out Schiff for lying about him, and making false accusations

Outright denies any sort of collusion with Russia or their government

Calls out Crowdstrike, and the fact that the DNC did not allow the FBI to investigate the server.

Mention the forensic analysis done by VIPS, showing scientifically that the DNC files came from a leak, not a hack. The emails were copied to USB drive, not downloaded over the Internet.

Calls out Clinton campaign "collusion" with Ukraine

Calls out Podesta's many links to Russia, Russian banks, Russian state-owned gas companies, and the fact he has taken millions of dollars from the Russian state

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document ... -COLLUSION-NARRATIVE-BTFO

Posted on: 9/26/2017 4:06 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Only thing that's changed in 18 years is hillary now doesn't return the checks

Attach file:

jpg  r2zs9rgf0goz.jpg (279.91 KB)
2916_59cbc620b85f7.jpg 1446X1796 px

Posted on: 9/27/2017 10:39 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
http://archive.is/xAnC3

Trump wins AGAIN

Posted on: 9/28/2017 10:48 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around

Posted on: 9/28/2017 11:47 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
2nd quarter GDP (final) up 3.1%

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/28/final- ... oss-domestic-product.html

Since there have been no legislative changes of note...thanks Obama!

Posted on: 9/29/2017 10:55 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Thanks to the only president in the history of the united states to NOT have a GDP growth of 3%. Trump already has the same amount of quarters where GDP growth succeeded 3% as Obama did in his 8 years.

Also, just to make you look like an even bigger idiot:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/29/pol ... mp-legislation/index.html

It seems that by dismantling former President Barack Obama's legislative legacy, the country keeps improving.

Posted on: 9/29/2017 1:59 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Thanks to the only president in the history of the united states to NOT have a GDP growth of 3%. Trump already has the same amount of quarters where GDP growth succeeded 3% as Obama did in his 8 years.

Also, just to make you look like an even bigger idiot:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/29/pol ... mp-legislation/index.html

It seems that by dismantling former President Barack Obama's legislative legacy, the country keeps improving.

Yep, that "we need to inspect chemical tanks next to the river" regulation repeal was a real economic juggernaut.

Show the link between those pieces of legislative mastery and economic gain. You merely showed a list. Congrats.

You may even be right...but your argument as presented doesn't support your claim.

Posted on: 9/29/2017 2:47 pm

Webmaster
From Seattle
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

I think the article about Trump from the newspaper you image you posted is more interesting and relevant than the message about Clinton that you seem to be oddly focused on. Look at the Trump blurb. It talks about how he considered running on the Reform Party. Do you know why he didn't? He didn't want to be associated with Pat Buchanan and David Duke. He called Duke "a racist, bigot, a problem". Flash forward to 2016 and he claims to know nothing about Duke. How can those on the right ignore this? He is either incapable of remembering this (which would be a huge concern for someone in the presidency) or is telling a bald faced lie to avoid rejecting racism.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

Second, in 1999 he attacks Castro as a killer. In 2015 and then again in 2017, instead of calling out Putin as a killer, he defends him by calling him a strong leader and saying that the US kills people too. It not only makes you wonder why he's so hesitant to criticize Putin when he's so willing to do so with other leaders doesn't it? And he's not exactly painting American as a shining light on the hill is he? It's pretty funny that many of the same people defending Trump are those that lost their minds when Obama didn't wear a flag pin on his lapel.

Attach file:

gif  Dog-Puppy-milk.gif (848.05 KB)
6948_59cfc9ddb31db.gif 340X192 px

Posted on: 9/30/2017 11:44 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:
stanleywvu wrote: Quote:
wvufan1818 wrote: Only thing that's changed in 18 years is hillary now doesn't return the checks
I think the article about Trump from the newspaper you image you posted is more interesting and relevant than the message about Clinton that you seem to be oddly focused on. Look at the Trump blurb. It talks about how he considered running on the Reform Party. Do you know why he didn't? He didn't want to be associated with Pat Buchanan and David Duke. He called Duke "a racist, bigot, a problem". Flash forward to 2016 and he claims to know nothing about Duke. How can those on the right ignore this? He is either incapable of remembering this (which would be a huge concern for someone in the presidency) or is telling a bald faced lie to avoid rejecting racism. http://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/ Second, in 1999 he attacks Castro as a killer. In 2015 and then again in 2017, instead of calling out Putin as a killer, he defends him by calling him a strong leader and saying that the US kills people too. It not only makes you wonder why he's so hesitant to criticize Putin when he's so willing to do so with other leaders doesn't it? And he's not exactly painting American as a shining light on the hill is he? It's pretty funny that many of the same people defending Trump are those that lost their minds when Obama didn't wear a flag pin on his lapel.
Stanley, come on man. Here is an 8 minute video of Trump disavowing David Duke and the KKK over and over again and again and again. https://youtu.be/DeK-f3_7Wv4 Also, please refrain from using factcheck.org in the future. Very biased. Factcheck, snopes, and politifact are all tied to the Clinton Foundation. https://youtu.be/yhfHqWU8q-E

Posted on: 9/30/2017 7:44 pm

Webmaster
From Seattle
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Stanley, come on man. Here is an 8 minute video of Trump disavowing David Duke and the KKK over and over again and again and again.

https://youtu.be/DeK-f3_7Wv4

Context matters. He completely lied about not knowing who David Duke was. The disavowals came after there was a huge uproar. Why do you think he lied to begin with? And why don't you care that he did so?

Quote:

Also, please refrain from using factcheck.org in the future. Very biased. Factcheck, snopes, and politifact are all tied to the Clinton Foundation.

https://youtu.be/yhfHqWU8q-E

Are you suggesting that he didn't claim to not know who David Duke was? I mean it's really really easy to see that he did. It's on video. That is a fact. Why try to mask actual, verifiable facts with posts like this? It's incredibly disingenuous.

And no comment on the Putin stuff? The right no longer believes in the shining light on the hill view of America? Now we're just like Putin?

Posted on: 9/30/2017 10:18 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Jeez you're ridiculous. "I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about."

Outside of David Duke being a white supremacist, Trump doesn't know anything about him nor has ever met him. Has he? Can you provide a pic of Trump and David Duke hanging out? Because you make it seem that they are buds or something. I'm sure he knows of David Duke, but doesn't know him. I'm sure you know of David Duke but don't actually know him or anything about him. And what's the point? I believe you're taking it out of context. He has disavowed Duke since the 90s. I've heard David Dukes name for decades and I honestly couldn't tell you anything about him other than he's a white supremacist. The fact that Trump doesnt know him should tell you how much he cares about him, which is zero. He's disavowed him and the KKK but you still have to try and find something to bash Trump about. And it's literally nothing. You said he is trying to avoid rejecting racism but hasrejected racism for decades.

Posted on: 10/1/2017 12:50 am

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Oh look, Republican Bob Corker came just shy of publicly announcing DT’s incompetence. What fun!

One of several places to access this information

Posted on: 10/4/2017 8:03 pm

From Charlottesville, Virginia
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Jeez you're ridiculous. "I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about."

Outside of David Duke being a white supremacist, Trump doesn't know anything about him nor has ever met him. Has he? Can you provide a pic of Trump and David Duke hanging out? Because you make it seem that they are buds or something. I'm sure he knows of David Duke, but doesn't know him. I'm sure you know of David Duke but don't actually know him or anything about him. And what's the point? I believe you're taking it out of context. He has disavowed Duke since the 90s. I've heard David Dukes name for decades and I honestly couldn't tell you anything about him other than he's a white supremacist. The fact that Trump doesnt know him should tell you how much he cares about him, which is zero. He's disavowed him and the KKK but you still have to try and find something to bash Trump about. And it's literally nothing. You said he is trying to avoid rejecting racism but hasrejected racism for decades.

Photo evidence bro!
Open in new window

Posted on: 10/5/2017 12:24 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
I think at this point conservatives just need to OWN this. This is a dumpster fire. You made a mistake. Own it and move on or it's only going to get worse.

Posted on: 10/5/2017 7:22 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

stanleywvu wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

I think the article about Trump from the newspaper you image you posted is more interesting and relevant than the message about Clinton that you seem to be oddly focused on. Look at the Trump blurb. It talks about how he considered running on the Reform Party. Do you know why he didn't? He didn't want to be associated with Pat Buchanan and David Duke. He called Duke "a racist, bigot, a problem". Flash forward to 2016 and he claims to know nothing about Duke. How can those on the right ignore this? He is either incapable of remembering this (which would be a huge concern for someone in the presidency) or is telling a bald faced lie to avoid rejecting racism.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

Second, in 1999 he attacks Castro as a killer. In 2015 and then again in 2017, instead of calling out Putin as a killer, he defends him by calling him a strong leader and saying that the US kills people too. It not only makes you wonder why he's so hesitant to criticize Putin when he's so willing to do so with other leaders doesn't it? And he's not exactly painting American as a shining light on the hill is he? It's pretty funny that many of the same people defending Trump are those that lost their minds when Obama didn't wear a flag pin on his lapel.

Stanley, come on man. Here is an 8 minute video of Trump disavowing David Duke and the KKK over and over again and again and again.

https://youtu.be/DeK-f3_7Wv4

Also, please refrain from using factcheck.org in the future. Very biased. Factcheck, snopes, and politifact are all tied to the Clinton Foundation.

https://youtu.be/yhfHqWU8q-E

Fake News!!!!

Posted on: 10/5/2017 7:25 pm

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
9 months in office. Here’s a ‘quick’ rundown of the many ways Donald has been dangerous so far...

Hail ‘great’ leader

Posted on: 10/9/2017 8:10 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
I think at this point conservatives just need to OWN this. This is a dumpster fire. You made a mistake. Own it and move on or it's only going to get worse.

Yeah I hate having a booming economy, lowest unemployment in over 16 years, illegal immigration down, illegals being deported, and Isis turning themselves in, among many other things, under President Trump. Having a great competent leader sucks!

Posted on: 10/10/2017 1:24 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
9 months in office. Here’s a ‘quick’ rundown of the many ways Donald has been dangerous so far...

Hail ‘great’ leader

The amount of butthurt in this is hilarious. I might read this every day to get in a good laugh.

Speaking of the failing New York Times, you might want tonwatch this, Hill.
NYT slanting the news.

https://youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM

Posted on: 10/10/2017 1:26 pm

« 1 ... 36 37 38 (39) 40 41 42 ... 94 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved