We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 »

 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7448
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0

Posted on: 6/27 12:18 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1022
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.

Posted on: 6/27 2:49 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12719
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


So you posted a link to a page of a thread where I posted an article that was actually written by Seth Rich's parents and you somehow believe that is a fake article? Are you saying that it wasn't actually written by his parents? Or is this just another example where they are refuting the conspiracy theory you are spreading about his death, so you claim it is fake?

Posted on: 6/27 4:41 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12719
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.


I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the guy who is running around saying people who don't think like him are "evil" is probably the one lapping up the propaganda. That is about as extreme a position as you can take. Just food for thought.

Posted on: 6/27 4:43 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7448
Yeah, i'm lapping up the propaganda that is an actual video by the man's parents. I'm going to believe a video posted by the man's parents over an article "written" by them to the **** washington post with no proof that contradicts everything they say. Next you will be using buzzfeed and huffington post as sources.

Posted on: 6/27 8:17 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7448
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.


Sadly, I don't know many either, eers included. I mean he thinks a video uploaded by the man's parents isn't true and is propaganda. There's just no reaching him with logic and facts.

Posted on: 6/27 8:19 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1221
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.


Sadly, I don't know many either, eers included. I mean he thinks a video uploaded by the man's parents isn't true and is propaganda. There's just no reaching him with logic and facts.


I'd be curious to hear y'alls' rules re 'how to realize fake news' [sic].

Also - I missed the video 'the man's parents' posted & didn't find it in a search of the most relevant thread. Could you clarify please?

Thanks in advance.

Posted on: 6/27 8:54 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1221
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
And, by the way, your data on right wing extremism versus left wing extremism is fabricated. You cannot include the far left wing extremists as the banner carrier for the left, then disavow yourself of all far right wing terrorists and only include christian soccer moms in your group. While left wing extremist hate crimes and terrorist acts are on the rise recently, the right wing extremists have been outpacing all other groups since 9/11, and they are still ahead of everybody. Those are the facts whether or not they suit your agenda.


Where are these so called "facts" you're referring to?


All over the internet and media, except the right wing conspiracy echo chambers of propaganda that the regulars in here seem to turn to for information. For example, the Anti-Defamation League tracks terrorist activity and hate crimes, and reports:

Over the past 10 years (2007-2016), domestic extremists of all kinds have killed at least 372 people in the United States. Of those deaths, [i]approximately 74% were at the hands of right-wing extremists, about 24% of the victims were killed by domestic Islamic extremists, and the remainder were killed by left-wing extremists.[/i]

Here is the link: ADL Report

The data is also tracked by the Southern Poverty Law Center, as well as other organizations. They don't have any benefit to skewing or misreporting the data; they are concerned with terrorism and defeating it, not with partisan politics.

FWIW - I don't really care either. Terrorism and violence against fellow Americans is bad regardless of who does it. I am not saying all right wing people are terrorists or bad people or evil or the spawn of satan. But the majority of terrorist acts and hate crimes are coming from the fringe far right.


Well, never did I say that 'all' Democrats are nuts and I would prefer to clear that up. If you actually look at my posts, you'll see I clearly say that the normal people in that party are leaving in record numbers. I think more and more will leave, including you at some point. Which is my way of saying that I dont personally think you are a crazy commie lol. Its the party. Its the leaders and who's been pumping the money in it. The left agenda is radical and will fail, period. They have destroyed that party and are trying to bring dow this country. The JFK days are way over. He would have to run as a conservative now. Democrats have embraced evil.

However, the violence between the left and right is very one sided. Big time, If you think otherwise, you're totally brainwashed. Its 90% from the left and everyone paying attention knows it..

And I'm really sorry you had to post stats from the Southern Poverty Law Center --one of the most corrupt, radical groups around and a big part of the problem for both the left and right. If those are the people you listen to, its no wonder you're so out of touch with a lot of other folks. If you were shocked by the results of the GA election, perhaps you should start getting political opinions somewhere else. If you think America is racist perhaps you should start getting political opinions elsewhere or better yet look at the raw data and form your own.


90%? Wow, that's quite a number. So - where do you go to find your stats and raw data then?


BTW - you never did answer this question. Would you care to enlighten us?

Posted on: 6/27 9:56 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1022
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
And, by the way, your data on right wing extremism versus left wing extremism is fabricated. You cannot include the far left wing extremists as the banner carrier for the left, then disavow yourself of all far right wing terrorists and only include christian soccer moms in your group. While left wing extremist hate crimes and terrorist acts are on the rise recently, the right wing extremists have been outpacing all other groups since 9/11, and they are still ahead of everybody. Those are the facts whether or not they suit your agenda.


Where are these so called "facts" you're referring to?


All over the internet and media, except the right wing conspiracy echo chambers of propaganda that the regulars in here seem to turn to for information. For example, the Anti-Defamation League tracks terrorist activity and hate crimes, and reports:

Over the past 10 years (2007-2016), domestic extremists of all kinds have killed at least 372 people in the United States. Of those deaths, [i]approximately 74% were at the hands of right-wing extremists, about 24% of the victims were killed by domestic Islamic extremists, and the remainder were killed by left-wing extremists.[/i]

Here is the link: ADL Report

The data is also tracked by the Southern Poverty Law Center, as well as other organizations. They don't have any benefit to skewing or misreporting the data; they are concerned with terrorism and defeating it, not with partisan politics.

FWIW - I don't really care either. Terrorism and violence against fellow Americans is bad regardless of who does it. I am not saying all right wing people are terrorists or bad people or evil or the spawn of satan. But the majority of terrorist acts and hate crimes are coming from the fringe far right.


Well, never did I say that 'all' Democrats are nuts and I would prefer to clear that up. If you actually look at my posts, you'll see I clearly say that the normal people in that party are leaving in record numbers. I think more and more will leave, including you at some point. Which is my way of saying that I dont personally think you are a crazy commie lol. Its the party. Its the leaders and who's been pumping the money in it. The left agenda is radical and will fail, period. They have destroyed that party and are trying to bring dow this country. The JFK days are way over. He would have to run as a conservative now. Democrats have embraced evil.

However, the violence between the left and right is very one sided. Big time, If you think otherwise, you're totally brainwashed. Its 90% from the left and everyone paying attention knows it..

And I'm really sorry you had to post stats from the Southern Poverty Law Center --one of the most corrupt, radical groups around and a big part of the problem for both the left and right. If those are the people you listen to, its no wonder you're so out of touch with a lot of other folks. If you were shocked by the results of the GA election, perhaps you should start getting political opinions somewhere else. If you think America is racist perhaps you should start getting political opinions elsewhere or better yet look at the raw data and form your own.


90%? Wow, that's quite a number. So - where do you go to find your stats and raw data then?


BTW - you never did answer this question. Would you care to enlighten us?


Its not my responsibility to enlighten you, although me and many other conservatives have tried. You have no interest in being enlightened to actual truth, and that is the real problem. You just want to keep arguing the same tired arguments that you've lost over and over and over again. Bitter clinger.

Just keep watching your side lose more elections and your democrat fake news get exposed. Eventually you'll be enlightened and if not it will be your own fault. People see whats up without me explaining it to them. Its why your party is losing so terrible right now and getting exposed so badly for what it really is. I mean every day more of your sides arguments are proven wrong.

What do you democrats have left? What is your new message? Higher taxes? Class warfare? Race warfare? You have nothing. Why? Because the "facts" of life are conservative.

Posted on: 6/28 3:48 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1221
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
And, by the way, your data on right wing extremism versus left wing extremism is fabricated. You cannot include the far left wing extremists as the banner carrier for the left, then disavow yourself of all far right wing terrorists and only include christian soccer moms in your group. While left wing extremist hate crimes and terrorist acts are on the rise recently, the right wing extremists have been outpacing all other groups since 9/11, and they are still ahead of everybody. Those are the facts whether or not they suit your agenda.


Where are these so called "facts" you're referring to?


All over the internet and media, except the right wing conspiracy echo chambers of propaganda that the regulars in here seem to turn to for information. For example, the Anti-Defamation League tracks terrorist activity and hate crimes, and reports:

Over the past 10 years (2007-2016), domestic extremists of all kinds have killed at least 372 people in the United States. Of those deaths, [i]approximately 74% were at the hands of right-wing extremists, about 24% of the victims were killed by domestic Islamic extremists, and the remainder were killed by left-wing extremists.[/i]

Here is the link: ADL Report

The data is also tracked by the Southern Poverty Law Center, as well as other organizations. They don't have any benefit to skewing or misreporting the data; they are concerned with terrorism and defeating it, not with partisan politics.

FWIW - I don't really care either. Terrorism and violence against fellow Americans is bad regardless of who does it. I am not saying all right wing people are terrorists or bad people or evil or the spawn of satan. But the majority of terrorist acts and hate crimes are coming from the fringe far right.


Well, never did I say that 'all' Democrats are nuts and I would prefer to clear that up. If you actually look at my posts, you'll see I clearly say that the normal people in that party are leaving in record numbers. I think more and more will leave, including you at some point. Which is my way of saying that I dont personally think you are a crazy commie lol. Its the party. Its the leaders and who's been pumping the money in it. The left agenda is radical and will fail, period. They have destroyed that party and are trying to bring dow this country. The JFK days are way over. He would have to run as a conservative now. Democrats have embraced evil.

However, the violence between the left and right is very one sided. Big time, If you think otherwise, you're totally brainwashed. Its 90% from the left and everyone paying attention knows it..

And I'm really sorry you had to post stats from the Southern Poverty Law Center --one of the most corrupt, radical groups around and a big part of the problem for both the left and right. If those are the people you listen to, its no wonder you're so out of touch with a lot of other folks. If you were shocked by the results of the GA election, perhaps you should start getting political opinions somewhere else. If you think America is racist perhaps you should start getting political opinions elsewhere or better yet look at the raw data and form your own.


90%? Wow, that's quite a number. So - where do you go to find your stats and raw data then?


BTW - you never did answer this question. Would you care to enlighten us?


Its not my responsibility to enlighten you, although me and many other conservatives have tried. You have no interest in being enlightened to actual truth, and that is the real problem. You just want to keep arguing the same tired arguments that you've lost over and over and over again. Bitter clinger.

Just keep watching your side lose more elections and your democrat fake news get exposed. Eventually you'll be enlightened and if not it will be your own fault. People see whats up without me explaining it to them. Its why your party is losing so terrible right now and getting exposed so badly for what it really is. I mean every day more of your sides arguments are proven wrong.

What do you democrats have left? What is your new message? Higher taxes? Class warfare? Race warfare? You have nothing. Why? Because the "facts" of life are conservative.


Your rambling bluster fails to obscure the fact that you can't back up your own arguments. Are you now willing to admit that you 'just made up' your 90% stat along with most/all of your other assertions? It's pretty obvious that your BS is just that - nothing more.

Posted on: 6/28 7:11 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12719
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.


Sadly, I don't know many either, eers included. I mean he thinks a video uploaded by the man's parents isn't true and is propaganda. There's just no reaching him with logic and facts.


Link? You are just making this **** up. Where do I make any comment on the video? Never said it. I will comment though ...

Posted on: 6/28 9:49 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12719
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Yeah, i'm lapping up the propaganda that is an actual video by the man's parents. I'm going to believe a video posted by the man's parents over an article "written" by them to the **** washington post with no proof that contradicts everything they say. Next you will be using buzzfeed and huffington post as sources.


First, I wasn't referring to the parents' statements in the videos. You should be able to tell that because nothing the parents say in the videos contradicts what they say in the Washington Post piece. They are simply not inconsistent. In the videos they are asking for help finding the killer of their son. In the Washington Post piece they are also trying to get help finding the killer of their son. You seem to think that they are thanking the conspiracy theorists in their videos. There is no evidence of that. They are asking for help and thanking people who have helped. When you look at all of their words together, in both the videos and the Post, they are clearly trying to get closure related to their son's death, and are asking people to use reason and stop politicizing their son's death with far-fetched conspiracy theories. I don't doubt the words in the videos are theirs. You are filling in a lot of your narrative and interpretation of those videos with your imagination, however, because they simply do not say what you are claiming they say. On the other hand, you are declaring the Post piece to be fake without any basis whatsoever. It isn't fake just because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Posted on: 6/28 9:57 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7448
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.


Sadly, I don't know many either, eers included. I mean he thinks a video uploaded by the man's parents isn't true and is propaganda. There's just no reaching him with logic and facts.


I'd be curious to hear y'alls' rules re 'how to realize fake news' [sic].

Also - I missed the video 'the man's parents' posted & didn't find it in a search of the most relevant thread. Could you clarify please?

Thanks in advance.


First of all: Eers. I did nothing of the sort. You need to grow up and quit posting like a child.

Here you go, Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOjMqlXAUk&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vK72iuXJI&app=desktop

Posted on: 6/28 12:42 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12719
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.


Sadly, I don't know many either, eers included. I mean he thinks a video uploaded by the man's parents isn't true and is propaganda. There's just no reaching him with logic and facts.


I'd be curious to hear y'alls' rules re 'how to realize fake news' [sic].

Also - I missed the video 'the man's parents' posted & didn't find it in a search of the most relevant thread. Could you clarify please?

Thanks in advance.


First of all: Eers. I did nothing of the sort. You need to grow up and quit posting like a child.

Here you go, Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOjMqlXAUk&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vK72iuXJI&app=desktop


The only thing I said in this entire quoted thread is "Link?"

Posted on: 6/28 12:47 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2298

Posted on: 6/28 9:41 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1022
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
And, by the way, your data on right wing extremism versus left wing extremism is fabricated. You cannot include the far left wing extremists as the banner carrier for the left, then disavow yourself of all far right wing terrorists and only include christian soccer moms in your group. While left wing extremist hate crimes and terrorist acts are on the rise recently, the right wing extremists have been outpacing all other groups since 9/11, and they are still ahead of everybody. Those are the facts whether or not they suit your agenda.


Where are these so called "facts" you're referring to?


All over the internet and media, except the right wing conspiracy echo chambers of propaganda that the regulars in here seem to turn to for information. For example, the Anti-Defamation League tracks terrorist activity and hate crimes, and reports:

Over the past 10 years (2007-2016), domestic extremists of all kinds have killed at least 372 people in the United States. Of those deaths, [i]approximately 74% were at the hands of right-wing extremists, about 24% of the victims were killed by domestic Islamic extremists, and the remainder were killed by left-wing extremists.[/i]

Here is the link: ADL Report

The data is also tracked by the Southern Poverty Law Center, as well as other organizations. They don't have any benefit to skewing or misreporting the data; they are concerned with terrorism and defeating it, not with partisan politics.

FWIW - I don't really care either. Terrorism and violence against fellow Americans is bad regardless of who does it. I am not saying all right wing people are terrorists or bad people or evil or the spawn of satan. But the majority of terrorist acts and hate crimes are coming from the fringe far right.


Well, never did I say that 'all' Democrats are nuts and I would prefer to clear that up. If you actually look at my posts, you'll see I clearly say that the normal people in that party are leaving in record numbers. I think more and more will leave, including you at some point. Which is my way of saying that I dont personally think you are a crazy commie lol. Its the party. Its the leaders and who's been pumping the money in it. The left agenda is radical and will fail, period. They have destroyed that party and are trying to bring dow this country. The JFK days are way over. He would have to run as a conservative now. Democrats have embraced evil.

However, the violence between the left and right is very one sided. Big time, If you think otherwise, you're totally brainwashed. Its 90% from the left and everyone paying attention knows it..

And I'm really sorry you had to post stats from the Southern Poverty Law Center --one of the most corrupt, radical groups around and a big part of the problem for both the left and right. If those are the people you listen to, its no wonder you're so out of touch with a lot of other folks. If you were shocked by the results of the GA election, perhaps you should start getting political opinions somewhere else. If you think America is racist perhaps you should start getting political opinions elsewhere or better yet look at the raw data and form your own.


90%? Wow, that's quite a number. So - where do you go to find your stats and raw data then?


BTW - you never did answer this question. Would you care to enlighten us?


Its not my responsibility to enlighten you, although me and many other conservatives have tried. You have no interest in being enlightened to actual truth, and that is the real problem. You just want to keep arguing the same tired arguments that you've lost over and over and over again. Bitter clinger.

Just keep watching your side lose more elections and your democrat fake news get exposed. Eventually you'll be enlightened and if not it will be your own fault. People see whats up without me explaining it to them. Its why your party is losing so terrible right now and getting exposed so badly for what it really is. I mean every day more of your sides arguments are proven wrong.

What do you democrats have left? What is your new message? Higher taxes? Class warfare? Race warfare? You have nothing. Why? Because the "facts" of life are conservative.


Your rambling bluster fails to obscure the fact that you can't back up your own arguments. Are you now willing to admit that you 'just made up' your 90% stat along with most/all of your other assertions? It's pretty obvious that your BS is just that - nothing more.


Aww, I'm sorry. Dang you reeeeeaaaallllly want a link eh? Why should I post you one? If I posted an article from Breitbart or Daily Wire or WND would you even read it? No I dont think you would. So why do you want a link so bad?

Fine, I'll give you a link. It will sum it up, but you have to actually watch it or you'll be in the dark forever....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Posted on: 6/29 5:20 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7448
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers will post proven fake articles and when you call him out on it will ignore the thread altogether until it's bumped off the front page.


Link?



http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/ ... at&order=ASC&type=&mode=0


I dont know if they realize fake news when they see it. But I know one thing, I dont know many people on the left, including long time friends of mine and even family, who keep an open mind to anything except what their social engineers are feeding them this month. Its almost as if the only thing they dont believe is the truth.


Sadly, I don't know many either, eers included. I mean he thinks a video uploaded by the man's parents isn't true and is propaganda. There's just no reaching him with logic and facts.


I'd be curious to hear y'alls' rules re 'how to realize fake news' [sic].

Also - I missed the video 'the man's parents' posted & didn't find it in a search of the most relevant thread. Could you clarify please?

Thanks in advance.


First of all: Eers. I did nothing of the sort. You need to grow up and quit posting like a child.

Here you go, Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOjMqlXAUk&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vK72iuXJI&app=desktop


The only thing I said in this entire quoted thread is "Link?"


Literally the post before mine where I'm replying to both of you is you replying to me for over a paragraph. I quoted hill so I could send him the videos with context. Thought you weren't AS stupid as your posts indicate but I was wrong.


Posted on: 6/29 8:18 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7448
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
And, by the way, your data on right wing extremism versus left wing extremism is fabricated. You cannot include the far left wing extremists as the banner carrier for the left, then disavow yourself of all far right wing terrorists and only include christian soccer moms in your group. While left wing extremist hate crimes and terrorist acts are on the rise recently, the right wing extremists have been outpacing all other groups since 9/11, and they are still ahead of everybody. Those are the facts whether or not they suit your agenda.


Where are these so called "facts" you're referring to?


All over the internet and media, except the right wing conspiracy echo chambers of propaganda that the regulars in here seem to turn to for information. For example, the Anti-Defamation League tracks terrorist activity and hate crimes, and reports:

Over the past 10 years (2007-2016), domestic extremists of all kinds have killed at least 372 people in the United States. Of those deaths, [i]approximately 74% were at the hands of right-wing extremists, about 24% of the victims were killed by domestic Islamic extremists, and the remainder were killed by left-wing extremists.[/i]

Here is the link: ADL Report

The data is also tracked by the Southern Poverty Law Center, as well as other organizations. They don't have any benefit to skewing or misreporting the data; they are concerned with terrorism and defeating it, not with partisan politics.

FWIW - I don't really care either. Terrorism and violence against fellow Americans is bad regardless of who does it. I am not saying all right wing people are terrorists or bad people or evil or the spawn of satan. But the majority of terrorist acts and hate crimes are coming from the fringe far right.


Well, never did I say that 'all' Democrats are nuts and I would prefer to clear that up. If you actually look at my posts, you'll see I clearly say that the normal people in that party are leaving in record numbers. I think more and more will leave, including you at some point. Which is my way of saying that I dont personally think you are a crazy commie lol. Its the party. Its the leaders and who's been pumping the money in it. The left agenda is radical and will fail, period. They have destroyed that party and are trying to bring dow this country. The JFK days are way over. He would have to run as a conservative now. Democrats have embraced evil.

However, the violence between the left and right is very one sided. Big time, If you think otherwise, you're totally brainwashed. Its 90% from the left and everyone paying attention knows it..

And I'm really sorry you had to post stats from the Southern Poverty Law Center --one of the most corrupt, radical groups around and a big part of the problem for both the left and right. If those are the people you listen to, its no wonder you're so out of touch with a lot of other folks. If you were shocked by the results of the GA election, perhaps you should start getting political opinions somewhere else. If you think America is racist perhaps you should start getting political opinions elsewhere or better yet look at the raw data and form your own.


90%? Wow, that's quite a number. So - where do you go to find your stats and raw data then?


BTW - you never did answer this question. Would you care to enlighten us?


Its not my responsibility to enlighten you, although me and many other conservatives have tried. You have no interest in being enlightened to actual truth, and that is the real problem. You just want to keep arguing the same tired arguments that you've lost over and over and over again. Bitter clinger.

Just keep watching your side lose more elections and your democrat fake news get exposed. Eventually you'll be enlightened and if not it will be your own fault. People see whats up without me explaining it to them. Its why your party is losing so terrible right now and getting exposed so badly for what it really is. I mean every day more of your sides arguments are proven wrong.

What do you democrats have left? What is your new message? Higher taxes? Class warfare? Race warfare? You have nothing. Why? Because the "facts" of life are conservative.


Your rambling bluster fails to obscure the fact that you can't back up your own arguments. Are you now willing to admit that you 'just made up' your 90% stat along with most/all of your other assertions? It's pretty obvious that your BS is just that - nothing more.


Aww, I'm sorry. Dang you reeeeeaaaallllly want a link eh? Why should I post you one? If I posted an article from Breitbart or Daily Wire or WND would you even read it? No I dont think you would. So why do you want a link so bad?

Fine, I'll give you a link. It will sum it up, but you have to actually watch it or you'll be in the dark forever....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ




Posted on: 6/29 8:20 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
10/27/2006 2:33 pm
From LA
Posts: 1058
Open in new window

Posted on: 6/29 10:06 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Alt-Left Anti-Trump Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on Republican baseball practice

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12719
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Literally the post before mine where I'm replying to both of you is you replying to me for over a paragraph. I quoted hill so I could send him the videos with context. Thought you weren't AS stupid as your posts indicate but I was wrong.



OK. Got it. The way you posted the thread I thought you were speaking of something in the thread.

Are you just going to keep calling me stupid? Or do you have some evidence that actually supports what you are saying? To recap, you posted some videos of Seth Rich's parents thanking people that are helping the investigation. I posted an article written by Seth Rich's parents asking right-wing conspiracy theorists to stop politicizing his death. You claim, without providing any evidence, that the parents are actually thanking the right wing conspiracy theorists in the video, and that the Washington Post falsely attributed the article to his parents. Unless you can provide some evidence that (1) they were actually thanking the conspiracy theorists, or (2) that the Post actually falsely attributed the article to them, then these facts are simply imaginary. Calling me stupid doesn't prove your thesis.

Posted on: 6/29 1:39 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved