We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Braylon Heard to Nebraska !!!
Pitt Hater
From Seaside, Ca
Husker go back to shucking your brothers corn and stay out of the big boys yard.WVU has done more in two years alone (sports all around)then your team has in 15 years. We dont even want to say this decade!!!

WVU TEAMS that have placed in the Top 25 or finished with a winning season!!!

Rifle team
Football team
Baskestball Team (Men and Womens Teams)
Soccer (Men and Women Teams)
Baseball
Hockey
Upside down underwater jumping jacks (Men and Womens Teams)

NOW on to the Cornholers Top 25 or winning season

Corn Shucking (Males and Female Teams)

Bull Milking (Male and Female Teams) NOTE: Mens team won a NC at this sport.

Sorry you got us there.

Posted on: 1/6/2010 10:17 am

I did it in a Cowboy Hat, Flip Flops and Chapstick Hooah!!! ---Stimpy

All stops here ---Someone famous
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Here for the Beer
From 757, VA
i disagree with a lot of you on this one. EERFAN you said that nebraska hasnt done anything in 15 years, which would be 1995. actually in 1995, they were repeating national champs. they also went on the win in 1997 to make it 5 in their history. They still went to a national championship in 2001 but they lost to a miami team that is ranked one of the best teams of all time. Not to mention they have i think 3 heisman winners( one being this decade in crouch.) i dont know about you guys but i would rather have 5 football national championships then a title in rifling. Some of you on here are rediculous. Your bashing a kid for going to one of the most respected programs ever where the coach went to his same high school. you cant blame him. And as much as i hate saying it, look at the direction nebraska's going vs WVU. they have the best defensive minded coach in college football leading the helm, a legendary coach at AD, a 100% supportive fan base, and are looking at a top ten preseason ranking next year. West virginia has coaches leaving, a split fanbase, a retiring AD, and not to mention nothing close to the history and tradition nebraska has.

Posted on: 1/6/2010 2:10 pm

Makin' it Rain
From N. Canton, Ohio
yes us footballs are well aware of NE traditions and past history. Always respected their program and mostly Tom Osborne. What I don't respect is the fact that a cornhuskerhole comes into our yard and starts yappin his trap about us making accusations of Pellini cheating to steal a recruit and putting down Mountaineer Nation. I was offended and every WVU fan that read his garbage should be too. I've never seen anything on here remotely close to that. This cornhole brought this upon himself. He also is putting us down that we have done "nothing" as to winning and thinks our program is headed into the tank. As far as the past decade goes, our program is right there with NE or a bit better.

Posted on: 1/6/2010 2:39 pm

Pitt Hater
From Seaside, Ca
Mnteers I am so so sorry I offened you. Do you want me to buy you a ticket to to the cornholers state? The tool came on here bashing us and talking crap about our program that wasnt true. So Like the true Old gold and blue I am I tossed a rant to him and told him his school was garbage. So do us a favor since you want to defend someone who said WVU was nothing, change your screen name to IdefinDSkolzwhobashERRS like the true fan you seem to be and let me know if you need that one way ticket to that most respected programs ever you were talking about.

BTW his post which you defended. No one ever said anything to this kids and this was his 1st and only post. Yeah we picked on him alright. Do some research before you start flaming others.

you guys suck, always will. what has west virginia ever been good at. don't accuse nebraska of cheating or say he is afraid of competition because we are on the rise and you are falling off.

Posted on: 1/6/2010 3:21 pm

Here for the Beer
From 757, VA
i wasnt defending husker, i was talking about people bashing heard for choosing nebraska. I never supported husker and I could care less about what he said, everyone should of just ignored him and everything would be fine. I wasnt trying to put you down but when you say things like nebraska hasnt done anything in 15 years it is pretty unrealistic, fan or not. And what is it with people on this board calling out "bandwagoners" or telling people their not a "true" fan? just because you feel one way about the coaching staff or have 5000 posts on a fansite doesnt make you the dictator of who's a fan or not. I'll keep my name thanks, but if your still offering that free plane ticket let me know.

edit: And what are you talking about do some research before you start flaming others? nothing in my post was insulting towards anyone. I was just stating facts about championships and heisman winners in the past 15 years, so maybe you should do some research before you start saying asinine things like they havent done anything since.

Posted on: 1/6/2010 4:34 pm

From Boone County, WV
No worries people..Husker met the HAMMAH

Be nice to each other and carry on the thread...

Posted on: 1/6/2010 5:27 pm

Pitt Hater
From Seaside, Ca
I got nothing else to say I said what I did. No 5000 post doesnt make anyone anything just saying you bashed me because of what i wrote, you tried to make me look like an idiot because of what I posted. Notice I didnt put any real stats up there for them so get a clue. I hold no illwill towards you because it not worth the thought. Have a nice day!!!

Posted on: 1/7/2010 8:54 pm

Suspected Punter
watch out for this name right here to take his spot.
Travon Van

Posted on: 1/8/2010 1:14 pm

Pitt Hater
From Sugar Land, TX
Quote:

TheWVU wrote:
watch out for this name right here to take his spot.
Travon Van

I just found out that story is a rumor! SH!T

Update: His high school coach and Florida coaches are talking. Who the F knows...

Posted on: 1/8/2010 3:18 pm

Noob
Actually in the last 15 years the huskers have won 2 national championships and played for another in 2001 something you havent done once in the last 15 years. And we just finished ranked 14th this year. We also have won two national champs in volleyball the last in 2006 and made the final four in it alot including last year finishing third and this was a down year finishing 5th. Bowling team won the national champ last year and wrestling finished 4th in the country as a team this last year with two national champions for indivual wrestlers. Track and field won the big 12 not sure on their national ranking. And we have a very good baseball program that has been to a couple college world series in the last 8 years. not to mention that our womens basketball team hasnt lost yet and ranked 12th in the nation right now. im not the other husker fan saying you guys suck and everything just saying nebraska is pretty good at sports which you guys for some reason dont think so.

Posted on: 1/10/2010 11:59 am

Noob
I will also say that the other husker fan has no class by coming on here and running his mouth.

Posted on: 1/10/2010 12:04 pm

Makin' it Rain
Hey husker89,

Word is BH won't qualify. I wish him luck but don't expect him in Lincoln, probably prep school.

Posted on: 1/10/2010 12:30 pm

Pitt Hater
From Grafton
J.H.C.

Can we put this thread to rest for God's sake? Braylon Heard has verbally committed to Nebraska. Hasn't signed on the dotted line yet but who has?

Anyways move over to the Fire Stew thread or the Fire The Female Mountaineer thread. At least there we can get fired up about something that's worth getting fired up about.

Posted on: 1/10/2010 5:41 pm

Pitt Hater
From Seaside, Ca
Why are our boards being invaded by husker fans? Odd to have a team we not even playing watching our boards. I understand we are all talking about a recruit but really?

Posted on: 1/11/2010 9:59 am

Suspected Punter
From Gauley bridge, WV
Nebraska Blows!!! all you gotta say is Cookie Miller...that bum is to much of a thug for Thuggins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_QhfgED0oQ

Posted on: 1/12/2010 10:06 pm

« 1 2 (3)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved