We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards
 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

Welcome to the Big XII / How to deal with Trolls
Noob
I know you guys are used to playing teams like South Florida & Rutgers that have no passion for their sports teams, and no fan base to think of, but you're in a real league now.

Along your journey in a real league, you will encounter several fanbases that will troll the **** out of you, especially in your maiden journey. Just because 2/3 of your BXII games in history have been vs DustAggie & well, I don't think we've even bothered giving Baylor an Aggie moniker (that's a fancy word for "name") that have terrible, non-existant fan bases you shouldn't be so butthurt about getting trolled.

If you get this worked up every time you play a league game vs a team with a strong online presence, you will die of a heart attack at an all too young age, which I hear is a constant problem for the WV football program and those affiliated with it.

I think it is cool that you guys have Chewbacca for a mascot. You should be proud to have been bestowed an Aggie moniker before even playing a real, historical Big XII team...since to this point, you've played 3 SWAC puffballs that we rescued when their conference blew apart faster than the "Big" East.

My advice it to learn how to troll, and learn how to deal with trolls. Shutting down new registrations, sending 'strongly worded letters' and deleting threads is so immature of you, that is more of an embarrassment to the BXII than your segment of mouth breathing fans, your racist coach's racist tweets or any of the dozens of other embarrassing facts about your state/university I could list here.

Grow a sack & enjoy the ride

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:16 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Welcome to the Big XII / How to deal with Trolls
Pitt Hater
From Seaside, Ca
Being a troll is fine but making fun of someone who died is past the line and immature. You Sir are a POS. It is never ok to do something like that. When the UCONN player was killed we didnt make fun of them we embraced them as our own. Learn the difference of being a troll and being scum.

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:23 pm

I did it in a Cowboy Hat, Flip Flops and Chapstick Hooah!!! ---Stimpy

All stops here ---Someone famous

Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
You're giving yourself too much credit.

We've seen WAAY better trolls than you. The LSU trolls were at least funny, if not ruthless and sardonic AND had a rich tradition to hang their hat on.

It's not that we're butthurt because we bought movie tickets expecting the Chronicles of Riddick, because you're not even the Chronicles of Narnia-or anticipated a Chuck D show, because you're not even Will Smith.

Your trolls are the internet version of a terrible pizza that nobody ordered.

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:27 pm

Noob
Well, don't worry, I'm sure this will be deleted soon so you'll never have to be offended by my insensitive post again.

Gezis, you people are pathetic

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:28 pm

Noob
Like you ever played LSU, pfft

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:29 pm

Pitt Hater
From West Columbia, SC
Quote:

CoalAggie wrote:
I know you guys are used to playing teams like South Florida & Rutgers that have no passion for their sports teams, and no fan base to think of, but you're in a real league now.

Along your journey in a real league, you will encounter several fanbases that will troll the **** out of you, especially in your maiden journey. Just because 2/3 of your BXII games in history have been vs DustAggie & well, I don't think we've even bothered giving Baylor an Aggie moniker (that's a fancy word for "name") that have terrible, non-existant fan bases you shouldn't be so butthurt about getting trolled.

If you get this worked up every time you play a league game vs a team with a strong online presence, you will die of a heart attack at an all too young age, which I hear is a constant problem for the WV football program and those affiliated with it.

My advice it to learn how to troll, and learn how to deal with trolls. Shutting down new registrations, sending 'strongly worded letters' and deleting threads is so immature of you, that is more of an embarrassment to the BXII than your segment of mouth breathing fans, your racist coach's racist tweets or any of the dozens of other embarrassing facts about your state/university I could list here.

Grow a sack & enjoy the ride

Fourth league game... No one has talked trash like what your fans have been saying. It has gone too far, it's past the point of friendly jabbing. It's to the point now that all I want to do is shove a win in your face and send FarmPitt home with a loss.

Quote:

I think it is cool that you guys have Chewbacca for a mascot. You should be proud to have been bestowed an Aggie moniker before even playing a real, historical Big XII team...since to this point, you've played 3 SWAC puffballs that we rescued when their conference blew apart faster than the "Big" East.

You suddenly have a more significant history than... Texas? Wow, learn something new everyday

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:29 pm

Noob
well, the trumpet player still doesn't get it...no shock there. Who is proud of being a trumpet player anyway?

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:31 pm

Party Machine
From Morgantown, WV
I don't get the vague references they keep making that's supposed to get us all "butthurt" about their trolling. Maybe that's how to try to piss us off? Humor and originality are sorely lacking. It's like listening through the door to a bunch of 8 year olds who just learned the word "f***" and they say it, giggle, and repeat. I do know one thing, if these farmpitts have to balls to say any of this in person on Saturday, I guarantee more than one will get an up-close tour of Ruby Memorial's facilities.

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:32 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Madison, AL
These kids and westboro trash are all alike.

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:33 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Robertsdale,Al via parkersburg
Just curious,but why do you have clothspins over your mouth in your avatar? wierd.

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:33 pm

Noob
vague references? Was it too vague of me to point out that you have blocked all new users, and deleted threads? Was it too vague of me to point out that some moron with skin thinner than the condom that broke that led to you went some fucking petition letter off demanding some sort of an apology?

I'm really not sure what the hell you are talking about.

Nice threat though, I hope the jagoff that is on our site claiming he is logging all these threads to use as evidence in some sort of weird trial he thinks is going to take place saved that one

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:35 pm

Noob
From Topeka
Open in new window

I am.

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:35 pm

Noob
wvsouth, the closepins are over a sheeps anus, or as you WV fans call it, "The Honeyhole". I assume the pins were invented by a Pitt fan to protect their sheep from the constant sodomy it was experiencing at the hands of WVU fans...I'm chasing leads trying to confirm

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:37 pm

Party Machine
From Morgantown, WV
Didn't threaten anybody. Just stated a likely reality if you jagoffs come to town running your mouth like you have here.

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:37 pm

Noob
I can't figure out the quote feature on the site that was designed by a 5th grader...

JIggy

I guarantee more than one will get an up-close tour of Ruby Memorial's facilities.

That isn't a threat?

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:38 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Madison, AL
Hey sundance, tell coalaggie to give you a turn on the computer.

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:39 pm

Party Machine
From Morgantown, WV
If you take half of the sentence and use it out of context, then yes, you have effectively threatened yourself. Congratulations! The stupid runs deeper than I previously thought.

Gettin' Schmitty
From Madison, AL
Quote:

CoalAggie wrote:
I can't figure out the quote feature on the site that was designed by a 5th grader...

JIggy

I guarantee more than one will get an up-close tour of Ruby Memorial's facilities.

That isn't a threat?

5th grade too much for ya?

Noob
proud2bannewusers

We have more than one computer in KS...unlike your extremely poor state, thoughts & prayers

Noob
From Topeka
Successful trolling is the constant influx of people signing up to post the same thing that 65239092 people before them registered to say.

It's along the lines of "if something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't"

The fact that so many of your fanbase were not able to take a step back and think for a second before bursting blood vessels, is how goEMAW won.

You can argue method quality, compare to others, etc. Win is a win is a win.

Posted on: 10/17/2012 8:40 pm

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

Topic is Locked

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved