Makin' it Rain
From Jacksonville, FL via Parkersburg
nt

Posted on: 12/14/2012 7:32 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Yet another school massacre post-mortem analysis
Makin' it Rain
From Jacksonville, FL via Parkersburg
a lot more kids died than with a bow and arrow.

Bushmaster M-4 semiautomatic - 30 rounds.

yeah, that'll take care of a classroom of little children.

Posted on: 12/14/2012 8:07 pm

Account_Deleted
I myself am going to do a little weekend cease fire. I encourage others to do the same.

Posted on: 12/14/2012 10:19 pm

Makin' it Rain
Very sympathetic

Posted on: 12/15/2012 2:19 am

Grant Ave. Warrior
From Elkins, WV
Odd how the incident in China where an adult stabbed about 20 people at an elementary school resulted in no deaths.

But remember, guns don't kill little kids,...

How long before the NRA says "if only one of those 5 year olds had been armed..."?

Posted on: 12/15/2012 3:55 am

Attention all sPitt fans: SUCK ON MY BIG 12!

"I'm proud to say that I am a liberal"-- JFK

Makin' it Rain
From West By God
Funny how something like this happend and the anti gun nuts and everyone under the sun wants to come out and blame guns and not the sick bastard that had a death wish yesterday who had a sicker wish of having his death being national news because he took innocent kids with him.

Evil people do evil things. We are a nation that likes to place blame on everything instead of making people be responsible for their actions.

You can not arm a 5 year old that is just absoultey dumb, however was there no school resource office on duty? Did this school not think there was a need for one, i went to a very safe school in a very safe school district and every school had an armed school resource office on duty everyday of the week.

There are laws that prohibit guns on all school grounds unless your law enforcement and those laws have not prevented one single school shooting as of date.

If someone wants to go and shoot up a school its going to happen no matter what gun laws you have or don't have on the books.

Do you liberals want to come and start taking guns away from people? People allready own plenty of guns most of which you hate, you put your stupid little laws and restrictions on new sales what are you going to do to those of us that allready have what your trying to banned. If you think gun owners espically the law abbiding gun owners are going to run down and willing hand over there guns it aint going to happen, you may get a civil war on your hands that you won't win. It makes it a lot easier for me to stroke that check to the NRA each year to keep my membership up to date so they have the funds to continue to fight you idiot liberals and anti gun nuts to fight and protect my rights to own guns.

Posted on: 12/15/2012 7:03 am

Makin' it Rain
From West By God
it appears the only weapons found in the school were a sig sauer and glock both of which are pistols both of which were legally ownded and registered to the shooters MOTHER, these would be guns that he stole and used in a crime so there are zero gun laws on the books that would have stopped him from stealing a gun and committing these crimes. The 223 was found in the car, no mention of a m4 anywhere. The two pistols depending on when they were bought probably held 10 rounds plus one in the chamber if they were pre-brady they would hold 17 plus 1 in the chamber.

Posted on: 12/15/2012 7:15 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Quote:

Billhilly wrote:
I myself am going to do a little weekend cease fire. I encourage others to do the same.

+1

Posted on: 12/15/2012 7:20 am

Pitt Hater
From Parkersburg,WV
Quote:

wvwarface wrote:
Odd how the incident in China where an adult stabbed about 20 people at an elementary school resulted in no deaths.

But remember, guns don't kill little kids,...

How long before the NRA says "if only one of those 5 year olds had been armed..."?

It's not odd it's fortunate.

Posted on: 12/15/2012 7:54 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

A-MAN wrote:
Funny how something like this happend and the anti gun nuts and everyone under the sun wants to come out and blame guns and not the sick bastard that had a death wish yesterday who had a sicker wish of having his death being national news because he took innocent kids with him.

Evil people do evil things. We are a nation that likes to place blame on everything instead of making people be responsible for their actions.

You can not arm a 5 year old that is just absoultey dumb, however was there no school resource office on duty? Did this school not think there was a need for one, i went to a very safe school in a very safe school district and every school had an armed school resource office on duty everyday of the week.

There are laws that prohibit guns on all school grounds unless your law enforcement and those laws have not prevented one single school shooting as of date.

If someone wants to go and shoot up a school its going to happen no matter what gun laws you have or don't have on the books.

Do you liberals want to come and start taking guns away from people? People allready own plenty of guns most of which you hate, you put your stupid little laws and restrictions on new sales what are you going to do to those of us that allready have what your trying to banned. If you think gun owners espically the law abbiding gun owners are going to run down and willing hand over there guns it aint going to happen, you may get a civil war on your hands that you won't win. It makes it a lot easier for me to stroke that check to the NRA each year to keep my membership up to date so they have the funds to continue to fight you idiot liberals and anti gun nuts to fight and protect my rights to own guns.

Open in new window

Posted on: 12/15/2012 8:10 am

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump

Makin' it Rain
It is nearly impossible to prevent something like this. No laws would have prevented this. However, your rant was a little too much. 26 people lost their lives and many more had their lives ruined...permanently. Be respectful and tone it down.

Posted on: 12/15/2012 9:26 am

Grant Ave. Warrior
From Drexel Hill, PA
Gameday, people. Resume tomorrow please.

Posted on: 12/15/2012 10:02 am

Party Machine
From Nashville, Tn
Guns were illegal in the school. Oh my..the sick bastard did not obey the law. It is so hard to believe he killed innocent children and woman like a coward and did not obey the gun laws. I have a solution! Lets make more gun laws and see if he obeys them. Liberals are idiots! Facts show they have lower common sense than the general public. Their whining successfully removed prayer from schools which was one activity which may have actually been a positive in teaching some of these shooters morality. The ONLY solution right now to fixing the mess that a country that has given up its moral fiber it once had would be to arm the teachers or have a swat team at every school in America. Taxes will be much higher of course. Deaths of children hopefully will be lower.

Posted on: 12/15/2012 11:30 am

Party Machine
From Nashville, Tn
Tone it down? There are hundreds of innocent people with no direction today. They have no will to stand, sit, sleep, or eat. They are numb from the pain that engulfs their mind and heart. They have no will to fight nor do they understand what to fight. I would have been honored to have been in that school with a gun to attempt to save a single little boy or girl. I am mad because there was not a law abiding gun owner in that school to save these children. It was against the law.
If someone wants to come on here and say we should rid our society of guns which is impossible then I have no problem standing up to the insanity that has had its part in causing these huge injustices.

Posted on: 12/15/2012 11:43 am

Makin' it Rain
Yes. Tone it down as in shut the f up about gun control and laws. Nobody gives a sh*t right now. Now is the time for these people to grieve. Not listen to you run your yap about guns.

Posted on: 12/15/2012 11:58 am

Makin' it Rain
From West By God
Quote:

dshockme1 wrote:
Tone it down? There are hundreds of innocent people with no direction today. They have no will to stand, sit, sleep, or eat. They are numb from the pain that engulfs their mind and heart. They have no will to fight nor do they understand what to fight. I would have been honored to have been in that school with a gun to attempt to save a single little boy or girl. I am mad because there was not a law abiding gun owner in that school to save these children. It was against the law.
If someone wants to come on here and say we should rid our society of guns which is impossible then I have no problem standing up to the insanity that has had its part in causing these huge injustices.

Amen...we as a nation have take every opportunity to continue to turn our backs on God and morality then we want to sit around and acted shocked and wonder whywhy things like this happen. I have a lot of sympathy for the children and parents in Ct. But that sympathy will not cloud my judgement and allow me to watch some ignorant liberal try to spout off about needeing more gun laws. I have had family in similar situations thankfully they came out alive my sister was on campus at vt and luvkly overslept that morning

Posted on: 12/15/2012 12:05 pm

Makin' it Rain
From West By God
We may tone it down when the lib's shut the **** up about needing more gc hell the pres even hinted at in his fake crying pressor yesterday

Posted on: 12/15/2012 12:07 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

A-MAN wrote:
Quote:

dshockme1 wrote:

Amen...we as a nation have take every opportunity to continue to turn our backs on God and morality then we want to sit around and acted shocked and wonder whywhy things like this happen. I have a lot of sympathy for the children and parents in Ct. But that sympathy will not cloud my judgement and allow me to watch some ignorant liberal try to spout off about needeing more gun laws. I have had family in similar situations thankfully they came out alive my sister was on campus at vt and luvkly overslept that morning

There will continue to be crazy people that choose the most powerful way to do craziness...

Liberals will continue to spout off about more gun control...

Conservatives will continue to spout off about the lack of God being the real problem...

Wash...rinse...repeat...

Posted on: 12/15/2012 12:46 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump

From Wilderness, VA via Hacker Valley, WV
The hypocrisy is killing me. It's ok for some to scream this wouldn't have happened if there were stricter GC laws and that's being "sympathetic" but when others try to explain why that's not true, they're "insensitive assholes".

Give me a fuggin break.

Posted on: 12/15/2012 12:48 pm

Makin' it Rain
I am the furthest from a liberal. Implying the President was "fake crying" makes you a total piece of white trash. He has children of his own as a lot of us do. He's the president of the United States. It is part of his job to hold citizens of this country together during times like this. That starts with him keeping his composure. Not an Obama fan. At all...but you are a typical asshole. That much is clear.

Posted on: 12/15/2012 1:05 pm

(1) 2 3 4 ... 287 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved