We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 8 »

Re: I'm with her
Pitt Hater
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
So to you JoeDaddyWhatever..."word".

Jump on TheMac circle jerk all you want.

You are funny.
You can say all you want but we knew from day one you were a Clinton supporter and you want us to believe differently. You obviously have to much time on your hands and or you are mentally ill.
1) to deny you supported Hillary from the beginning
2) to get all worked up over the word - word
LMAO. Go write another novel telling us that you are not a mentally ill liberal. a$$hole.

Posted on: 8/17/2016 11:16 am

Grant Ave. Warrior
From in your head...
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
I encourage opposing views and value opposing opinions...

You sure have an interesting way of showing it...

Posted on: 8/17/2016 2:01 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Here
It's a brain thing Mac, you know, if he only had one.

Posted on: 8/17/2016 5:22 pm

Scientists discover, understand and inform.

Environmentalists preach.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Gettin' Schmitty
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
I'm sorry you're all mad at each other. I blame the two party system.

Posted on: 8/18/2016 5:38 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
So to you JoeDaddyWhatever..."word".

Jump on TheMac circle jerk all you want.

You are funny.
You can say all you want but we knew from day one you were a Clinton supporter and you want us to believe differently. You obviously have to much time on your hands and or you are mentally ill.
1) to deny you supported Hillary from the beginning
2) to get all worked up over the word - word
LMAO. Go write another novel telling us that you are not a mentally ill liberal. a$$hole.

Yes, you "know" everything from day one. That's why nobody can have a civil disagreement with your hard-headed azz.

1. I quite openly supported Bernie from the beginning.

2. You can sarcastically say 'word' but I can't? Because I reply with exactly what you typed I'm getting all worked up? Get over yourself dimwit.

I write those novels to fire up the rubes. Glad you're too smart to fall for it Nostradamus..

Posted on: 8/18/2016 9:02 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

TheMac wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
I encourage opposing views and value opposing opinions...

You sure have an interesting way of showing it...

Sorry, I was just matching the intensity of the majority of your posts including those directed at me. Didn't realize your feelings were so easily hurt.

I do encourage opposition. It doesn't mean that I won't openly disagree. If opposition is civil, I actually attempt to support my views likewise. If folks approach me in an aggressive manner then you get what you get.

As to the secret service testimonials...I hope that isn't true or taken out of context, etc...but my guess that there are liberal secret service agents that would give testimonials about how great she was. Politics.

Posted on: 8/18/2016 9:20 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
I'm sorry you're all mad at each other. I blame the two party system.

To be completely honest...I'm not the least bit mad. I enjoy this and openly laugh when some get truly fired up or someone from the peanut gallery posts moral support for the fight against me (lookin' at you eer44fan!).

I like most libertarian views. I just didn't fall in love with Gary Johnson. Doesn't make me a bad person, but I guess that's just my opinion.

Everyone here seems to love bitching about politics, but other than myself and the libertarians...nobody else has the stones to openly state their vote and hold it out there for scrutiny. But remember, liberals are pus5ies.

(See Mac! Zwaa didn't call me an a$$hole for disagreeing and I don't think that my response was overly disrespectful.)

Posted on: 8/18/2016 9:32 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From in your head...
I never called you an asshole.

I am very curious though, I get passing off the secret service testimony as, "well other secret service agents would say different", but how do you rationalize all the video evidence of the lying?

Honest to God question, there's over an hours worth of video evidence of her lying about literally everything (and that's only four links, there's probably a hundred other links on youtube). How can you watch that and convince yourself you can trust anything that comes out of her mouth?

Posted on: 8/19/2016 2:24 am

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

TheMac wrote:

I am very curious though, I get passing off the secret service testimony as, "well other secret service agents would say different", but how do you rationalize all the video evidence of the lying?

Honest to God question, there's over an hours worth of video evidence of her lying about literally everything (and that's only four links, there's probably a hundred other links on youtube). How can you watch that and convince yourself you can trust anything that comes out of her mouth?

Sorry, I was making a note on how JoeWhineySki likes to address my posts and how I reply to him in general. Not directed at you but can see now that it looked that way.

I will actually go back later and watch the videos...but don't get your hopes up on converting me. Politicians are dishonest. If you make your entire career in politics then there is lots to grab on to.

As long as we are asking questions: don't you find it suspect that conservatives have an obsession with trying to take her down dating back to when she was First Lady? Is that derangement or normal politics? Do you think that she is arranging to have people killed?

Posted on: 8/19/2016 3:36 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From in your head...
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

TheMac wrote:

Sorry, I was making a note on how JoeWhineySki likes to address my posts and how I reply to him in general. Not directed at you but can see now that it looked that way.

I will actually go back later and watch the videos...but don't get your hopes up on converting me. Politicians are dishonest. If you make your entire career in politics then there is lots to grab on to.

As long as we are asking questions: don't you find it suspect that conservatives have an obsession with trying to take her down dating back to when she was First Lady? Is that derangement or normal politics? Do you think that she is arranging to have people killed?

I don't expect to change your views, I'm just curious how you spin/rationalize video evidence.

I don't get involved with the conservative vs. liberal stuff, personally, my opinion is you're both idiots. Many liberal policies work, and many conservative ones work, to sit there and say, "i'm a liberal" or "i'm a conservative", tells me you're a sheep that can't think for themselves, so you had to pick a side to make yourself feel important.

I like Gary Johnson because of his views, not because "I'm a Libertarian". You're entitled to your opinion that you think he's just a Republican opportunist, but he ran in 2012 also, so idk how you consider him an opportunist this election cycle. He also started his political career in 1995, but you won't find hours and hours of video evidence of him lying like Hillary. Which completely contradicts your Hillary rationalization that...

Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Politicians are dishonest. If you make your entire career in politics then there is lots to grab on to.

All this election has accomplished is shown how far in the shitter this country really is, and we're in this position because the vast majority of people don't think for themselves, we do as were told, "I'm a democrat, so I vote democrat."

For thousands of years the "right way" leaders were chosen was strictly based on their bloodline There's a comedian who does a great bit about a king dying back during the Renaissance, and the people coming together and thinking, well we have these guys like Copernicus and Galileo who are really fuckin smart, but the king did have an 11 year old son, so it be dumb not to put him in charge.

Fast forward to today and Democracy is the "right way", so now we can choose between Hillary and Trump! Hooray for advancement!

I wish people would just drop this Republican/Democrat bullshit, and just be a Human Being...At the end of the day it's absolutely mind-boggling to think we're on a giant spinning rock, orbiting around a giant ball of fire, drifting through an incomprehensible sized universe...yet here we are arguing over the importance of these two...

Posted on: 8/19/2016 5:16 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Johnson was Republican up to and including running for president as a Republican in 2012. When he didn't get enough support to be included in the debates, he dropped out and ran for the Libertarian nomination.

Exactly how hard did he work as governor to enact pro-libertarian legislation while governor of New Mexico? I don't know the answer to the question...but he was governor for a long time so there should be a track record, right?

Weld became a libertarian last week. Not really...but it was this year. Seriously, the vice presidential candidate for the libertarian party so believes in the party platform that he actually became a libertarian this year.

So although I like many libertarian views, they look like opportunists to me...just like Hillary & Trump.

Posted on: 8/21/2016 2:56 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From in your head...
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Johnson was Republican up to and including running for president as a Republican in 2012. When he didn't get enough support to be included in the debates, he dropped out and ran for the Libertarian nomination.

Exactly how hard did he work as governor to enact pro-libertarian legislation while governor of New Mexico? I don't know the answer to the question...but he was governor for a long time so there should be a track record, right?

Weld became a libertarian last week. Not really...but it was this year. Seriously, the vice presidential candidate for the libertarian party so believes in the party platform that he actually became a libertarian this year.

So although I like many libertarian views, they look like opportunists to me...just like Hillary & Trump.

Quote:

TheMac wrote:
I like Gary Johnson because of his views, not because "I'm a Libertarian".

You literally just did exactly what I was just talking about. You mentioned a political party seven times in that short statement. What does it matter what "Libertarian legislation" he enacted as Governor???

He did a fantastic job, is that not what's important???

I don't care if they were running under the peanut butter and jelly party, I like his stances on the issues.

Here's a link to them...

https://www.johnsonweld.com/issues

Again, you'll notice you won't find any video evidence of him flip-flopping on these to appease whatever crowd he's speaking with.

And again, still waiting on that rationalization about Hillary lying about everything...

Posted on: 8/21/2016 5:58 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Hey Mac, quick question, what are your thoughts on Johnson being pro TPP?

Posted on: 8/22/2016 9:48 am

Grant Ave. Warrior
From in your head...
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

It's not an issue for me, I'm not an economist, and I certainly didn't read the over 5,000 pages of it, so for me to tell you if it's a good deal or not, would be me talking out of my ass.

Plus, congress still needs to vote on it for it to even reach the President's desk, so to say this guy is a bad choice for President because he'd sign off on something that may or may not reach him is extremely short-sighted.

Posted on: 8/22/2016 2:14 pm

Pitt Hater
From Parkersburg,WV
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:

Together they have probably furthered more Democratic issues then Hillary. Additionally, they are nearly 75% inline with Bernie Sanders platform.

FYI, all politicians are opportunists none more than the Clintons so you should probably drop that from your repertoire.

Posted on: 8/22/2016 5:10 pm

Pitt Hater
From Parkersburg,WV
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:

Together they have probably furthered more Democratic issues then Hillary. Additionally, they are nearly 75% inline with Bernie Sanders platform.

FYI, all politicians are opportunists none more than the Clintons so you should probably drop that from your repertoire.

Posted on: 8/22/2016 5:11 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Sessions' action flies in the face of the threats made by the US Trade Representative to prosecute elected officials who tell people what is in the trade agreement. Others should follow his example and get out the truth about the TPP.

http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item ... ollapse_widget&id=0&data=

Posted on: 8/23/2016 9:07 am

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

TheMac wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

It's not an issue for me, I'm not an economist, and I certainly didn't read the over 5,000 pages of it, so for me to tell you if it's a good deal or not, would be me talking out of my ass.

Plus, congress still needs to vote on it for it to even reach the President's desk, so to say this guy is a bad choice for President because he'd sign off on something that may or may not reach him is extremely short-sighted.

Per your posts, you love Johnson because of his stances on the issues. Confronted with one of his stances your reply is: not an issue for me.

Posted on: 8/29/2016 10:46 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From in your head...
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

TheMac wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Per your posts, you love Johnson because of his stances on the issues. Confronted with one of his stances your reply is: not an issue for me.

I believe I was pretty clear in my response, the TPP still needs to pass congress to even reach the next President, "what ifs" are not issues to me, they're "what ifs".

And again, I'm not an economist, I can't tell you if the deal is good or not.

Did you read the 5,000 pages? Or did you just blindly choose a side because the political party you associate with told you which to pick?

Posted on: 8/30/2016 3:01 am

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

TheMac wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

TheMac wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

I believe I was pretty clear in my response, the TPP still needs to pass congress to even reach the next President, "what ifs" are not issues to me, they're "what ifs".

And again, I'm not an economist, I can't tell you if the deal is good or not.

Did you read the 5,000 pages? Or did you just blindly choose a side because the political party you associate with told you which to pick?

Did I choose a side? Can you show where I did? Do you know how to post answers to questions?

Posted on: 8/30/2016 7:18 pm

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 8 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved