Quote:

TheMac wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

TheMac wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Hey Mac, quick question, what are your thoughts on Johnson being pro TPP?

It's not an issue for me, I'm not an economist, and I certainly didn't read the over 5,000 pages of it, so for me to tell you if it's a good deal or not, would be me talking out of my ass.

Plus, congress still needs to vote on it for it to even reach the President's desk, so to say this guy is a bad choice for President because he'd sign off on something that may or may not reach him is extremely short-sighted.

Per your posts, you love Johnson because of his stances on the issues. Confronted with one of his stances your reply is: not an issue for me.

I believe I was pretty clear in my response, the TPP still needs to pass congress to even reach the next President, "what ifs" are not issues to me, they're "what ifs".

And again, I'm not an economist, I can't tell you if the deal is good or not.

Did you read the 5,000 pages? Or did you just blindly choose a side because the political party you associate with told you which to pick?

Did I choose a side? Can you show where I did? Do you know how to post answers to questions?

I asked you...

Quote:

TheMac wrote:
Did you read the 5,000 pages? Or did you just blindly choose a side because the political party you associate with told you which to pick?

Your response...

Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Did I choose a side? Can you show where I did? Do you know how to post answers to questions?

I mean, how can you not see how dumb you are? You just tried calling me out for not answering a question (even though no question was posed to me, I did however, clearly reiterate my stance), BY NOT ANSWERING A QUESTION...

Again, this is pointless, you continue to get proven wrong at every corner, yet continue to talk out of your ass.

Posted on: 8/30/2016 7:43 pm

Re: I'm with her
Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Wow dude...I really need to slow down so you can keep up. I see sarcasm isn't detectable on your radar.

I have asked only one true question since you decided to teach me a verbal lesson. You've dodged it repeatedly.

You also need to look up the word "proven". Where have you proven me wrong on anything? (Not expecting an answer since that's not really your thing. But please type it again because it makes it SO much more true.)

Posted on: 8/31/2016 5:27 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From Wilderness, VA via Hacker Valley, WV
Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to Death

A recent NBC News poll found that just 11 percent of Americans say Clinton is honest and trustworthy. To put that in perspective, 14 percent of American voters believe in Bigfoot. In other words, more Americans believe that a large, hairy, hominoid creature inhabits the forest of North America than believe that Hillary Clinton tells the truth.

Posted on: 9/19/2016 2:19 pm

Pitt Hater
From columbia,sc
How about nobody for President?
Maybe the "hanging chad" could occupy the Oval Office?

Posted on: 9/19/2016 10:51 pm

Pitt Hater
I know this took a while and others have reported it but after watching the video of her a couple of times, looking for something to fall out of her pants, ha-ha. It came to me, yes several days later I had an epiphany. I know, you liberals (sorry, progressives) it took me several days so I must be a brain dead conservative but, pneumonia - really? NO one ever recovers from pneumonia in 3 or 4 days. The other day she actually looked pretty good, if that is possible. I truly believe this witch is having seizures and is trying to hid it. I also know that seizures do take a lot out of someone but, again she looks pretty good several days later and on top of that she looked pretty darn good after about 2-3 hours.
Can anyone here answer how the hell that happens? I'm serious how do you recover from pneumonia so quickly.
Is there a doctor in the house to answer this?

Posted on: 9/20/2016 9:15 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Monrovia MD
Johnson. I won't feel responsible for putting a pathological liar or a moron and buffoon in charge of the republic. I could help Johnson. I know where Aleppo is.

Posted on: 9/20/2016 7:39 pm

Pitt Hater
Quote:

wheelert wrote:
Johnson. I won't feel responsible for putting a pathological liar or a moron and buffoon in charge of the republic. I could help Johnson. I know where Aleppo is.

Sorry but, if you are serious about Johnson he is more a progressive than libertarian or I would vote for him.

Posted on: 9/21/2016 9:47 am

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV

Posted on: 10/9/2016 8:10 am

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
You are kidding, right. Would hope you are not that enough foolish to believe the trash you are posting.

Posted on: 10/9/2016 9:27 am

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Not as foolish as most are when the evidence stares them in the face and they stick their head in the sand... eh hem or in some region of their lower anatomy.

Posted on: 10/9/2016 10:15 am

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
Where is yours when you support an -hole like trump?

Posted on: 10/9/2016 10:31 am

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
Where is yours when you support an a-hole like trump?

Posted on: 10/9/2016 10:32 am

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Directly between my ears

Posted on: 10/9/2016 11:19 am

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
I say directly between my ears

Posted on: 10/9/2016 11:19 am

Grant Ave. Warrior
From LA
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I say directly between my ears

Your head could be between your ears and still be up your ass or buried in the sand.

Posted on: 10/9/2016 12:16 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
As well a foot can be in a sock, but also in a shoe. It doesn't change the fact that the sky is blue, or that leaves change in the fall. It's all a part of being fully aware of ones surroundings, and acknowledging them as they truly are. Otherwise ignore them and reap the consequences.

They are leading us up to the doorstep of war unlike anything we've experienced in our lifetime. Our leaders have drawn Russia into Syria to help rid ISIS and now we are siding with the Rebels (ISIS) against Russia. Why was it necessary to topple Syria and Lybia? How has that made the world or our country a safer place? It's obvious (if you are paying attention that is) to see that our government is prodding Russia toward war. Why is that, and just how far are they willing to go?

Quote:
"While this recent story from the Associated Press tells us that Russia has just accused the US of nurturing 'an aggressive nuclear strategy' in a strongly-worded statement, this new story from the Gazeta drops a bombshell on us all, informing us that between October 4th and October 7th, a massive drill involving 40 million Russian people and about 200,000 professional rescue units will participate in a massive evacuation drill that will be going on all across the country. You can see their story translated at this Google Translator link. Every major Russian city will be involved in these drills."

I don't know about you all, but I have a family and the thought of nuclear war concerns me greatly. It is not the time to elect someone that would be so childishly arrogant as the "we came we saw he died" Hillary Clinton.

You can choose to look away if you want to. You can choose to not dig into the facts yourself . Though if you watched that video and read this post, you can't turn away and not know that you are willingly turning away. Not without choosing to lie to yourself. It still takes a conscious effort to do that. Many innocent die as we complacently go about our day, and ignore the facts.

Though you can't change the fact that your head is between your ears, it is a choice to stick your head in the sand.

Posted on: 10/9/2016 3:25 pm

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
I wish you Trump lovers could have him as your president and the rest of us could have Clinton.

Posted on: 10/9/2016 4:54 pm

Pitt Hater
From Parkersburg,WV
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
I wish you Trump lovers could have him as your president and the rest of us could have Clinton.

**** you, I don't want her either.

Posted on: 10/9/2016 7:24 pm

Party Machine
From Nashville, Tn
Can anyone explain why we don't have a decent candidate

Posted on: 10/9/2016 10:11 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
I didn't say I love Trump. Heck I was on the ballot as a Rand Paul delegate. You don't have to be a Trump lover to see Hillary Clinton for who she truly is. I honestly don't know how anyone could cast their vote for her and keep a clear conscience. Not without ignoring the facts and lying to themselves.

Trash or truth?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM

Posted on: 10/10/2016 1:18 am

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 8 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved