We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 (2)

Re: Jordan McCabe commitment? (2018 PG)
Pitt Hater
Freaking spellcheck!!!! Yes I said Jordan, Knapper and Doomes!!!!!!

Posted on: 1/21 10:07 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Party Machine
Quote:

Rollhard2 wrote:
Everyone make a note of this as iam all in on Jordan!he will be an all time great at WVU!!!!!!! You may launch buteoth McCabe, Knapper and Doomes, our back court may be elite next year and better than this year!!

Well I don’t see anyone beating out Beatle.

Posted on: 1/21 11:26 pm

Makin' it Rain
From new york, new york
Quote:

Rollhard2 wrote:
Everyone make a note of this as iam all in on Jordan!he will be an all time great at WVU!!!!!!! You may launch buteoth McCabe, Knapper and Doomes, our back court may be elite next year and better than this year!!

Can he play defense? Can't tell right? by the highlights its all offense. Way too early to say this guy will be a star, remember Kevin Noreen? look at his highschool stats, his 4 star rating, a sure star in college right? I'd pump the breaks till his first college game.

Posted on: 1/22 9:12 am

Pitt Hater
I'm sticking with my projection here!! No way our senior 4 year starting guards should be letting theirs bullshit happen!!

Posted on: 1/22 11:37 pm

Pitt Hater
I'll bet my life on Jordan McCade lover Kevin Noreen!! Not a good comparison as Noreen was a zombie!! But appears Esa is as well!! McCades is the next "white Chocolate"!!

Posted on: 1/22 11:42 pm

Pitt Hater
Cmon team!! No takers on my 2019 guard comment?!?! Sane Jane?!?!

Posted on: 1/22 11:53 pm

WMITC
From Here
Not sure what comment you want me to respond to but I'll say this:

I hope the kid can play defense because he could be White Chocolate or White Shadow or White Stallion or a White Tornado, but if he doesn't play Huggins defense he'll just be another white guy on the end of the bench.

Posted on: 1/23 12:12 am

Pitt Hater
Same, this kid will do whatever necessary and improve year to year!! Can't say the same for Dax and Esa!! Doomes is a big time sleeper though! Time will tell which backcourt puts us on the final 4 but I know where my money is for certain!!!

Posted on: 1/23 12:23 am

WMITC
From Here
Can someone show me where he signed his LOI?

Posted on: 3/20 12:10 pm

Suspected Punter
McCabe is signed, along with three others in the class.

https://247sports.com/college/west-vir ... n/2018-Basketball/Commits

Posted on: 3/21 11:15 pm

Suspected Punter
We lose Carter so there is no way in hell our guards will be better. Knapper starts. The lack of size is worrisome. McCabe will definitely not redshirt smh just look at our depth. He'll play and if he can make shots he'll play a lot. Doomes is the more likely rs candidate since he is raw as hell but he's not going to either. Where in the hell was Noreen a four star?!?! That's bullshit. The only reason few people thought he may be something is because it was before the days of all these high school highlights and he scored a million points against six foot centers. Some of these comments smh Jesus y'all retarded. And because he can dribble and pass and is white does not make him a good jwill comparison. Way smaller and no where near the athlete or passer yet. Much better shooter than Williams ever was.

Posted on: 3/22 9:09 am

Makin' it Rain
From new york, new york
Guards for sure will be worse, Carter and Miles have led us to 3 three sweet sixteens and three Big 12 title tourney games. The next game or two will decide how they will rank in WVU all time greats.

It is way too hard to guage how McCabe will do in college, most of his highlights from Wisc are against similiar guards his size. The average guard in Big 12 is prob. at about 6-2, or if smaller they are fast as lighting like Graham, Mason, or Staten. He should start practicing threes from far away like Trae Young does now.

Posted on: 3/22 11:15 am

WMITC
From Here
Quote:

professeer wrote:
McCabe is signed, along with three others in the class.

https://247sports.com/college/west-vir ... n/2018-Basketball/Commits

Thanks.

Posted on: 3/22 12:04 pm

Pitt Hater
From columbia,sc
Quote:

jameschi wrote:

It is way too hard to guage how McCabe will do in college, most of his highlights from Wisc are against similiar guards his size. The average guard in Big 12 is prob. at about 6-2, or if smaller they are fast as lighting like Graham, Mason, or Staten. He should start practicing threes from far away like Trae Young does now.

I was thinking the same thing about him. I need to see him play on this level. I am having a hard time getting excited about a 5'10" guy unless he has a 36" vertical or something. I know there are 4 stars beside his name, but I have to see it to believe it. Of course, Hugs seems excited about him, so maybe I should too just based on that.

Posted on: 3/24 1:45 pm

Suspected Punter
Carter is one of a kind and Miles was also a heck of an athlete. Like many of you, I've watched Mc Cabe's highlights and I think he will have a profound impact on next year's team. I haven't seen Knapper in action, but it sounds like , from what Huggins has said, he would have played this year had he not been injured. Providing Ahmad stays and with the addition of Culver the front court should be considerably better, which should help the guard situation. We have a good chance of being better next season than this.

Posted on: 3/25 7:51 pm

« 1 (2)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved