We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

(1) 2 »

James O'Keefe videos
Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=KL-P8-lyRto

Rigging The Election - Video 1: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies.

In this explosive new video from Project Veritas Action, a democratic dirty tricks operative unwittingly provides a dark money tail to the DNC and Clinton campaign. The video documents violence at Trump rallies that is traced to the Clinton campaign and the DNC through a process called birddogging.

A shady coordinated communications chain between the DNC, Clinton campaign, Hillary's super PAC (Priorities) and other organizations are revealed. A key clinton operative is on camera saying, "It doesn't matter what the friggin' legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker."

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=uu4AH9aE1Bk

Rigging The Election - Video 2: Massive Voter Fraud

In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign, democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been riding elections for fifty years.

Posted on: 10/18/2016 5:36 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: James O'Keefe videos
Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Project Veritas, great stuff. Those videos are really eye opening.

I always liked this one for a good laugh.

Citizens Against Sensless Violence
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cnNa-vLg89c

Posted on: 10/18/2016 7:03 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Video 1: liberals pushed Trumpsters buttons to get a reaction. Big frickin deal. I'm supposed to be outraged that Trump supporters have the same self control as their witless leader? Meh. Grow up and don't fall for it is the resolution to that problem.

Video 1 & 2: the worst allegations are suggestions from the "reporter" and some sleaze bags didn't object...except they did! They literally said "not touching that with a ten foot pole". So the Dreamer who did get excited to play along represents everyone associated with Hillary? Sorry, no. As to the Clinton campaign "directly funding it"? Prove it or STFU. Spoiler alert: they can't. Politics is a dirty game. Both sides play it. The right wing just can't stand losing. You might as well get see to it.

What I really enjoy is that every single new accusation against Hillary is promoted as "THE BOMBSHELL THAT WILL DESTROY THE CLINTONS!!!!" Yet it never does. The right wing response: "liberals are too dumb to understand". The liberal response: "hey look, Hannity & Rush have the rubes fired up again about something".

Sorry. Right wing media complains 100% of the time. Except for those that live for that crap...most folks tuned you out years ago. There may be legitimate issues or crimes to discuss, but the majority of America got tired of the boy who cried wolf every day all day long ago. Just sounds like whining.

Seriously...just sounds like desperate whining.

Every day.

All day.

For decades.

(Yawn)

Maybe that's all the right wing has to offer. More reason to vote for Hillary.

Posted on: 10/19/2016 6:35 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
You say you're tired of it yet here you are back for more. Irony

Posted on: 10/19/2016 7:19 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

EERY wrote:
You say you're tired of it yet here you are back for more. Irony

Back for more? I never left

I love sparring over politics. I'm proud to be liberal and poke holes in right wing paranoia. I take my lumps when democrats screw up. Neither side is right all the time. But mine is more often than yours (I'm sure you disagree!).

Posted on: 10/19/2016 8:44 pm

Here for the Beer
From peterstown wv
Proud liberal is an oxymoron lol

Posted on: 10/19/2016 9:10 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Eer: I am baffled at your conclusions. Of course I expect you to make a comment along the lines of "Oh a Republican that is baffled, what else is new?" So please refrain from doing so. Also, it's kind of ironic that you say Republicans whine, but all you did was whine for the entirety of your post.

Posted on: 10/19/2016 11:02 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

fsprings wrote:

Proud liberal is an oxymoron lol

Come back when you want to debate.

Open in new window

Posted on: 10/19/2016 11:27 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eer: I am baffled at your conclusions. Of course I expect you to make a comment along the lines of "Oh a Republican that is baffled, what else is new?" So please refrain from doing so. Also, it's kind of ironic that you say Republicans whine, but all you did was whine for the entirety of your post.

welcome wvufan1818!

Be more specific about my whining and let's discuss. I merely responded to the videos provided. I actually sat through 30+ minutes of video. Happy to hear your arguments and respond.

I agree with many conservative/republican views. We likely agree on 80% of everything. I enjoy debating he other 20%!

Posted on: 10/19/2016 11:31 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b24Yq1Ndnjo

DNC Schemes to Bully Women at Trump Rally

Aaron Black, the deputy rapid response director for the DNC is caught on camera bragging about his involvement with the Chicago Trump protest that turned violent in March. In this video he schemes about getting men to bully women at a Trump rally, saying "That is what I'm going to do. That is the hit."

Posted on: 10/20/2016 11:57 am

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Dirty politics, no doubt about it. Of course nobody forced the Trump supporters to bully anyone. Just pushed some buttons and let nature take its course. Just think how silly this plan would look if the Trump supporters didn't take the bait? But like their candidate...they just can't help themselves.

Not sure if it's illegal but the guy in the video should certainly be removed from his position if he truly has one.

Doesn't change my mind about which candidate more closely represents my views.

Posted on: 10/20/2016 6:53 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Your views are a hemispheric government with open borders and trade?

Posted on: 10/21/2016 10:08 am

Pitt Hater
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Dirty politics, no doubt about it. Of course nobody forced the Trump supporters to bully anyone. Just pushed some buttons and let nature take its course. Just think how silly this plan would look if the Trump supporters didn't take the bait? But like their candidate...they just can't help themselves.

Not sure if it's illegal but the guy in the video should certainly be removed from his position if he truly has one.

Doesn't change my mind about which candidate more closely represents my views. Maybe that's because I am mentally ill

I fixed it for you.

Posted on: 10/21/2016 10:49 am

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Your views are a hemispheric government with open borders and trade?

Checks and balances are in place for a reason. Maybe the congress will start doing their jobs instead of whatever they've been doing for the last six years.

Posted on: 10/21/2016 11:14 am

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:

Doesn't change my mind about which candidate more closely represents my views. Maybe that's because I am mentally ill

I fixed it for you.

Open in new window

Posted on: 10/21/2016 11:18 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY

Rigging the Election – Video III: Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Was PERSONALLY Involved

Part III of the undercover Project Veritas Action investigation dives further into the back room dealings of Democratic politics. It exposes prohibited communications between Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC and the non-profit organization Americans United for Change. And, it’s all disguised as a duck. In this video, several Project Veritas Action undercover journalists catch Democracy Partners founder directly implicating Hillary Clinton in FEC violations. “In the end, it was the candidate, Hillary Clinton, the future president of the United States, who wanted ducks on the ground,” says Creamer in one of several exchanges. “So, by God, we would get ducks on the ground.” It is made clear that high-level DNC operative Creamer realized that this direct coordination between Democracy Partners and the campaign would be damning when he said: “Don’t repeat that to anybody.” The first video explained the dark secrets and the hidden connections and organizations the Clinton campaign uses to incite violence at Trump rallies. The second video exposed a diabolical step-by-step voter fraud strategy discussed by top Democratic operatives and showed one key operative admitting that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years. This latest video takes this investigation even further.

Posted on: 10/24/2016 4:18 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Right wing hogwash I tell ya!!!! Doesn't matter how rotten this apple is, I'm a still gonna eat it.

Posted on: 10/24/2016 5:46 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
"Heh heh Uh I don't care if this apple is actually a grenade I refuse to eat your Apple cause the sticker is still on it"

Posted on: 10/24/2016 6:35 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Just barely outside the Beltway.

Posted on: 10/25/2016 12:31 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Thanks for the link. That is a mess, and quite concerning. Unfortunately the apathy of the people being affected doesn't help their situation. I don't blame them for being discouraged. We change things by engaging, not by being silent and conceding. It is good that someone is shining a light on it. Hopefully something can be done.

Posted on: 10/26/2016 11:07 am

(1) 2 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved