From Parkersburg,WV
Ummm, I mean do as I say not as I do.

Another study in liberal contradiction.

http://www.newsweek.com/facebook-mark ... all-hawaii-protest-549068

Posted on: 1/30 8:57 am

Re: Build bridges, not walls!!
Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
Do you mean that a wall around a person's private property is the same as a wall between countries? Then the Berlin wall was perfectly OK with you and no one in their right mind should have minded this during the cold war.

Posted on: 1/30 11:25 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Pitt Hater
From Parkersburg,WV
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
Do you mean that a wall around a person's private property is the same as a wall between countries? Then the Berlin wall was perfectly OK with you and no one in their right mind should have minded this during the cold war.

If you had read the article you would see that the wall blocks access to a parcel of land he does not own.

Posted on: 1/30 2:35 pm

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
But he doesn't ask tax payers to pay for it and more than likely it won't be built.

Posted on: 1/30 4:10 pm

Pitt Hater
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:

See now if you knew anything about history, comparing the Berlin Wall to a wall between Mexico and the US is just flat out stupid. If you applied the same reasoning then Mexico should be building it to keep their people in. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Posted on: 1/30 4:14 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Here
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:

See now if you knew anything about history, comparing the Berlin Wall to a wall between Mexico and the US is just flat out stupid. If you applied the same reasoning then Mexico should be building it to keep their people in. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

And you basically took the words right out of my mouth. Berlin Wall = keep them in. Enforcing our boarders = sovereign nation. Any questions?

Posted on: 1/30 6:22 pm

Scientists discover, understand and inform.

Environmentalists preach.

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
Berlin wall was to keep people in, but fools forget that it didn't work. Only a fool would be in favor of spending tax payer money for something that won't work. As I said before now that Trump is president conservatives don't care about deficit spending. You have no core principles, you just pretend you do. The GOP once had leaders with principles but now its a party of phonies that pretend they do when the Democrats are in power. Shame, shame.

Posted on: 1/30 6:31 pm

Pitt Hater
From Frederick, MD
The Berlin Wall didn't work? What do you define as didn't work? Were a handful of people able to sneak across from time to time? Yes. Was the rest of the population of East Berlin trapped behind the wall in poverty for decades? Of course.

Where did this meme all liberals immediately say "walls don't work, everyone knows this" come from? Can any liberal support this?

Posted on: 1/30 6:45 pm

Obama: We will put a man in your daughter's restroom.

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
Apparently none of you understood what I was saying, pardon me for assuming there was an iota of brains in your heads. It was more than a few and the only reason it wasn't a lot more there were guards every few yards with machine guns. Do you propose to have guards with machine gums every few yards. There were numerous tunnels which the East Germans constantly attempted to locate with some success and several failures. The proposed wall will be a complete and utter failure. Do you understand the concept of tunnels under the wall or is that to complex for you?

Posted on: 1/30 6:56 pm

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
Just for the record I have core values which apparently right wingers are lacking. I believe in a balanced budget, freedom of speech, freedom of press, the right to bear arms, freedom of religion, freedom to assemble and equality for all. You seem to want to pick and chose which to accept. I guess you are not in agreement with all the constitution!

Posted on: 1/30 7:01 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around

Posted on: 1/30 10:35 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Here
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
Apparently none of you understood what I was saying, pardon me for assuming there was an iota of brains in your heads. It was more than a few and the only reason it wasn't a lot more there were guards every few yards with machine guns. Do you propose to have guards with machine gums every few yards. There were numerous tunnels which the East Germans constantly attempted to locate with some success and several failures. The proposed wall will be a complete and utter failure. Do you understand the concept of tunnels under the wall or is that to complex for you?

So you state your argument poorly then resort to name calling. Brilliant!

Posted on: 1/31 6:30 am

Makin' it Rain
From Here
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
Just for the record I have core values which apparently right wingers are lacking. I believe in a balanced budget, freedom of speech, freedom of press, the right to bear arms, freedom of religion, freedom to assemble and equality for all. You seem to want to pick and chose which to accept. I guess you are not in agreement with all the constitution!

You seem to have forgotten a couple of small points. The constitutional issues you point out pertain to citizens, and by later law, those here legally. You also seem to conveniently forget that the purpose of the government is to protect its citizens.

Please continue with your rants. You and hilly only expose yourselves as you continue. And be sure to keep up the name calling; I suppose you need a group to target so you can feel better about yourself.

Posted on: 1/31 6:34 am

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
Anyone who blindly accepts everything his chosen dictator says is unable to think for his self. Israel's wall works because they have armed guard along the entire length. So does that mean you propose building a wall and posting guards along the entire 2000 mile length? If so it will likely work. I'm sure you would happily pay the taxes for the long term costs. Right wingers only support the parts of the constitution that fits their narrow view of the country. Trump apparently doesn't believe in freedom of the press of any view other than his own. I suppose you totally agree with that! Try thinking for yourself for a change.

Posted on: 1/31 7:49 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Dude what happened to you in highschool?

Posted on: 1/31 9:44 am

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
I was able to think for myself. How about you?

Posted on: 1/31 11:31 am

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
I was also able to think for myself in college. How about you?

Posted on: 1/31 11:32 am

Pitt Hater
From Frederick, MD
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:

sigh

Berlin wall = 1940s technology

Trump Wall = 2017 technology

Walls are different now. Ya think?! And yes, the wall will have to be patrolled to be effective. That's how you keep people from knocking it down.

Also, the tunnels can easily be detected with sonar and closed once found. The technology is there to do so, all we have to do is to want to do so.

The idea is to stop the overwhelming flow of undocumented aliens into the country. If we cut the flow from tens of thousands per year to hundreds per year it will be a huge success.

Walls and fences work, no matter what you say or how badly you dislike the concept, you can't prove otherwise. For example the secret service (under Obama) went out for proposals to upgrade the White House fence. Its going to be taller, and have new technology to detect jumpers. Wow new technology - imagine that!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/white-house- ... service/story?id=38585939

Israel's wall has been a huge success.

Get over it bro. Trump only needs congress to fund the wall, and it will get built. I wish we didn't need it, but we do.

Posted on: 1/31 4:21 pm

Obama: We will put a man in your daughter's restroom.

Grant Ave. Warrior
From LA
Quote:

83Grad wrote:
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:

sigh

Berlin wall = 1940s technology

Trump Wall = 2017 technology

Walls are different now. Ya think?! And yes, the wall will have to be patrolled to be effective. That's how you keep people from knocking it down.

Also, the tunnels can easily be detected with sonar and closed once found. The technology is there to do so, all we have to do is to want to do so.

The idea is to stop the overwhelming flow of undocumented aliens into the country. If we cut the flow from tens of thousands per year to hundreds per year it will be a huge success.

Walls and fences work, no matter what you say or how badly you dislike the concept, you can't prove otherwise. For example the secret service (under Obama) went out for proposals to upgrade the White House fence. Its going to be taller, and have new technology to detect jumpers. Wow new technology - imagine that!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/white-house- ... service/story?id=38585939

Israel's wall has been a huge success.

Get over it bro. Trump only needs congress to fund the wall, and it will get built. I wish we didn't need it, but we do.

If you have to devote personel to monitor the wall what's the **** point? You could, I don't know, skip the whole wall and just monitor the border but yes let's spend billions of dollars on something that still requires someone watch every inch of it 24 hours a day.

Posted on: 1/31 5:06 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From LA
And why build this wall instead of stopping companies like Mr Trump's from hiring illegal immigrants in the first place?

Maybe because he wants to still hire them but tell you that he stands tough against it?

Posted on: 1/31 5:12 pm

(1) 2 3 4 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved