We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Tolerant left terrorizes UC Berkeley campus
Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
Out of curiosity do any of you believe the story about the "Bowling Green Massacre"?

Posted on: 2/10 3:47 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

Elbow_Jobertski wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

The fact that you willingly ignore child slavery proves how sick of a person you truly are. Nobody should ever take you seriously.

Uh huh. Do you believe that alien lizards who murder people to drink our blood rule earth? Or do you not care about the enslavement of all humanity as a food source?

That you willingly ignore the domination of Earth by alien lizards proves how sick of a person you really are. Nobody should ever take you seriously.

Nope. You shouldn't speculate or assume things. There is no proof of that so obviously i don't believe that.

Do you actually belive child trafficking does not exist?

Posted on: 2/11 12:52 pm

Party Machine
From Chucktown
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Elbow_Jobertski wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

The fact that you willingly ignore child slavery proves how sick of a person you truly are. Nobody should ever take you seriously.

Uh huh. Do you believe that alien lizards who murder people to drink our blood rule earth? Or do you not care about the enslavement of all humanity as a food source?

That you willingly ignore the domination of Earth by alien lizards proves how sick of a person you really are. Nobody should ever take you seriously.

Nope. You shouldn't speculate or assume things. There is no proof of that so obviously i don't believe that.

Hmmm... Quote:

Do you actually belive child trafficking does not exist?

Sure it does. Do you believe lizards exist?

Posted on: 2/13 10:48 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/co ... cking_arrests_in_2_weeks/

I found this, it shows that in the whole of 2014 the number of human trafficking offenses was 443, and 120 of those were cleared of charges. (correct me if i am wrong on anything here) https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2 ... ort/human-trafficking.pdf This means that in 2014 the TOTAL charges of human trafficking were 323 So far in 2017 since Jan 27th in a single month of the Trump presidency we have seen 1627 arrests for human trafficking. If the same ratio of people were cleared, this would be 440 people cleared. This means if the same ratio of arrests vs cleared is applied that 1186 people would be charged for human trafficking offenses in one month vs 323 in the whole of 2014 under Obama. If anyone doubts Trump is not going after human trafficking networks, this is out of the norm.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Actually you aren't capable of critical thinking, so, it probably doesn't make you wonder.

Posted on: 2/16 11:18 am

Grant Ave. Warrior
From LA
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

I found this, it shows that in the whole of 2014 the number of human trafficking offenses was 443, and 120 of those were cleared of charges. (correct me if i am wrong on anything here) https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2 ... ort/human-trafficking.pdf This means that in 2014 the TOTAL charges of human trafficking were 323 So far in 2017 since Jan 27th in a single month of the Trump presidency we have seen 1627 arrests for human trafficking. If the same ratio of people were cleared, this would be 440 people cleared. This means if the same ratio of arrests vs cleared is applied that 1186 people would be charged for human trafficking offenses in one month vs 323 in the whole of 2014 under Obama. If anyone doubts Trump is not going after human trafficking networks, this is out of the norm.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Actually you aren't capable of critical thinking, so, it probably doesn't make you wonder.

I guess you didn't hear that Obama declared January 2017 Human trafficking prevention month?

Posted on: 2/16 5:12 pm

Pitt Hater
From Frederick, MD
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
Out of curiosity do any of you believe the story about the "Bowling Green Massacre"?

Yes in Oct 2011 WVU massacred Bowling Green 55-10. Dustin Garrison rushed for 291 yards.

Posted on: 2/16 5:20 pm

Obama: We will put a man in your daughter's restroom.

Grant Ave. Warrior
From LA
Quote:

83Grad wrote:
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:

Yes in Oct 2011 WVU massacred Bowling Green 55-10. Dustin Garrison rushed for 291 yards.

You just won this thread.

Funny stuff!!

Posted on: 2/16 7:09 pm

Party Machine
From Chucktown
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

It doesn't make me wonder about anything, at least anything other than about the limits of your credulity.

The critical thinking parts: The first number is an FBI statistic, it is compared to something pulled off of reddit that seems to be compiled from who knows what. Apples and Oranges, even assuming the accuracy of the latter.

Second, the FBI table is total of state and territory arrests, and does not seem to include federal arrests, so it isn't a good number for comparison, but especially bad as to gauging federal policy as state/local law enforcement isn't controlled by the President.

Third, these numbers are about all trafficking, not just child trafficking.

Fourth, and most importantly, even if this did reflect an increase in numbers of arrests, it is not evidence that the President and the Clintons were conspiring to run a child sex ring out of a certain DC pizza joint. It doesn't even qualify as vague speculation.

Posted on: 2/17 12:11 pm

« 1 2 (3)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved