We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 81 82 83 (84) 85 86 87 ... 96 »

Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Youve literally said we need to get rid of guns. But whatever helps you sleep at night. You know you're wrong (like always)

Open in new window

Quite the imagination you’ve got there. Since I literally said it then you should have no trouble finding the quote. Good luck!

(Spoiler alert: you won’t find it...but please look anyway.)

Posted on: 3/13 4:51 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:

1. So a completely partisan report is all the proof you need, eh?
Open in new window

2. Mods? I’ve been patiently waiting for some reprimanding on not following site rules. If the rules on proper behavior no longer apply please let us know so that I can properly deal with this fool.

3. It took 14 months on the taxpayer dime to come to the foregone conclusion by Republicans? Why didn’t any conservatives bitch and moan about them taking so long like they do about Mueller?

If you can complain to daddy about being proven wrong for over a year then ill complain that youre being a whiney brat for over a year. Mods? Also you can PM me any time.
The site rules say dont be a jerk. Literally every poster on this site has broken that "rule". You included. You lash out more than any other poster especially when you are proven wrong. See your last comment.

PM you? Lol, watch out fellas we got a tough guy over here! You’ve only “proven people wrong for a year” in your mind.

The nuance you miss is that I attack ideas where you attack people. Yes, I slip up sometimes and attack personally...but that is 99% retaliation of like treatment. Feel free to call me out.

Above, I am laughing at the idea that anyone...including you...would suggest that the partisan report clearing the president is the defining moment in this ordeal. You knew what it really was when you posted it. Hence, the “wait, you’re serious” gif... I then asked why you complained about the duration of Mueller’s probe but never once mentioned the length of the now closed investigation.

These are debates about and mocking of ideas, usually in good sport.

You on the other hand get your knickers in a knot any time that a liberal disagrees with you and start the name-calling, blanket “you’re all idiots” and such. Your attacks are personal and don’t attempt to refute the information in the post you disagree with anything other than “me smart, liberals dumb...so I win because I said so”.

So this whole debate thing?

Open in new window

Posted on: 3/13 4:53 pm

Suspected Punter
From Florida via Lewisburg
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
UK Police have now detained Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone for being conservative, while at the same time establishing no-go zones for Muslims. If you insult Islam on social media the thought police will talk to you. UK is now a 1984 police state.

To be clear, you are defining white supremacists as "conservative." If I was conservative, I would have a problem with that.

(Prediction: 1818'sfresponse will say I said a whole lot of **** I didn't say).

Do you have any news sources or articles that prove those 2 women are white supremacists? (Other than Lauren Southern obviously trolling) the other woman simply wanted to interview Tommy Robertson and was detained for 3 says

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brittany_Pettibone

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern

Kinda/sorta

Posted on: 3/13 5:32 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
UK Police have now detained Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone for being conservative, while at the same time establishing no-go zones for Muslims. If you insult Islam on social media the thought police will talk to you. UK is now a 1984 police state.

To be clear, you are defining white supremacists as "conservative." If I was conservative, I would have a problem with that.

Do you have any news sources or articles that prove those 2 women are white supremacists? (Other than Lauren Southern obviously trolling) the other woman simply wanted to interview Tommy Robertson and was detained for 3 says

Kinda/sorta

Queue 1818 labeling those links as liberal and irrelevant in 3...2...1...

Posted on: 3/13 6:17 pm

Makin' it Rain
From North Central, WV

Posted on: 3/13 7:29 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Just barely outside the Beltway.

Posted on: 3/13 7:35 pm

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Manafort could face ‘rest of life in prison,’ judge says

Remember: Trump only hires ‘the best’ people.

Posted on: 3/13 7:56 pm

Makin' it Rain
From North Central, WV
Quote:

That link is pretty old and no longer valid. Ripoffreport can be found on page one of Google. Just check them out on Wikipedia under legal actions for more details on that.

Posted on: 3/13 8:13 pm

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan

Posted on: 3/13 8:36 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc

Posted on: 3/13 9:04 pm

Makin' it Rain
From North Central, WV
Maybe he can go back to making the Boyscouts such a great place to take your children. Oh wait.

Posted on: 3/13 9:12 pm

Makin' it Rain
From North Central, WV
Quote:

LOL from the same person who was posting articles from way back when, accusing Tillerson of being compromised for his oil connections to Russia.

Posted on: 3/13 10:51 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:

1. So a completely partisan report is all the proof you need, eh?
Open in new window

2. Mods? I’ve been patiently waiting for some reprimanding on not following site rules. If the rules on proper behavior no longer apply please let us know so that I can properly deal with this fool.

3. It took 14 months on the taxpayer dime to come to the foregone conclusion by Republicans? Why didn’t any conservatives bitch and moan about them taking so long like they do about Mueller?

If you can complain to daddy about being proven wrong for over a year then ill complain that youre being a whiney brat for over a year. Mods? Also you can PM me any time.
The site rules say dont be a jerk. Literally every poster on this site has broken that "rule". You included. You lash out more than any other poster especially when you are proven wrong. See your last comment.

PM you? Lol, watch out fellas we got a tough guy over here! You’ve only “proven people wrong for a year” in your mind.

The nuance you miss is that I attack ideas where you attack people. Yes, I slip up sometimes and attack personally...but that is 99% retaliation of like treatment. Feel free to call me out.

Above, I am laughing at the idea that anyone...including you...would suggest that the partisan report clearing the president is the defining moment in this ordeal. You knew what it really was when you posted it. Hence, the “wait, you’re serious” gif... I then asked why you complained about the duration of Mueller’s probe but never once mentioned the length of the now closed investigation.

These are debates about and mocking of ideas, usually in good sport.

You on the other hand get your knickers in a knot any time that a liberal disagrees with you and start the name-calling, blanket “you’re all idiots” and such. Your attacks are personal and don’t attempt to refute the information in the post you disagree with anything other than “me smart, liberals dumb...so I win because I said so”.

So this whole debate thing?

Open in new window

You never attack anyones ideas. Ive never seen you engage in any type of discourse with anyone that is right on this site. I would say disagree with you, but, obviously, youve never been right with anything you post on the soap box. Also its quite interesting to note that I'm a tough guy for saying you can PM me, but its normal for you to say "properly take care of this fool". I said PM so we could have a discussion and not clog up an entire thread. Maybe one day if you dream big enough the posters (on both sode of the spectrum) would actually give you the time of day. But in the mean time continue to meme your way through conversations because you have no idea about what youre talking about.

Posted on: 3/13 11:01 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Kinda/sorta

So we are to accept links from "rational wiki" but its frowned upon to use FOX? Got it.

Posted on: 3/13 11:02 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Youve literally said we need to get rid of guns. But whatever helps you sleep at night. You know you're wrong (like always)

Open in new window

Quite the imagination you’ve got there. Since I literally said it then you should have no trouble finding the quote. Good luck!

I cant help you if you dont remember saying it. Go back in the conversation amd read for yourself.

Posted on: 3/13 11:03 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Back on topic.

https://www.ksat.com/news/texas/texas- ... -federal-court-of-appeals

Texas ban on sanctuary cities upheld by federal court of appeals. Can't wait to see a meme posted by 4dabeer about the judges playing golf

Posted on: 3/13 11:07 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Open in new window

I cant help you if you dont remember saying it. Go back in the conversation amd read for yourself.

You made the claim. You cannot back it up. You cannot back it up bacause it is a lie.

That my friend is proving someone (YOU) wrong. Now you’ll know what it looks like when you type that phrase again.

Posted on: 3/14 5:47 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

You never attack anyones ideas. Ive never seen you engage in any type of discourse with anyone that is right on this site. I would say disagree with you, but, obviously, youve never been right with anything you post on the soap box. Also its quite interesting to note that I'm a tough guy for saying you can PM me, but its normal for you to say "properly take care of this fool". I said PM so we could have a discussion and not clog up an entire thread. Maybe one day if you dream big enough the posters (on both sode of the spectrum) would actually give you the time of day. But in the mean time continue to meme your way through conversations because you have no idea about what youre talking about.

Open in new window

(There, that was aimed at you. Will respond in kind going forward.)

Posted on: 3/14 5:52 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Back on topic.

Texas ban on sanctuary cities upheld by federal court of appeals. Can't wait to see a meme posted by 4dabeer about the judges playing golf

Nope, just amazed by how the feelings about BIG GOVERNMENT changes for conservatives based on who is in charge. Just like a lot of things...

Infrastructure? Obama=no. Trump=No Problem
Deficits? Obama=idiot spender. Trump=No Problem
Laws? Obama=liberals and their big gubment. Trump=No Problem
Honesty? Obama=can’t trust him. Trump=what he says doesn’t count

Trump even said to take our guns without due process! Conservatives: no problem. Apparently you guys love the 2nd amendment just a little less than you hate liberals. Sad!

By the way...I see that I’m living rent free in your head. Fore!

Posted on: 3/14 5:59 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Back on topic.

Nope, just amazed by how the feelings about BIG GOVERNMENT changes for conservatives based on who is in charge. Just like a lot of things...

Infrastructure? Obama=no. Trump=No Problem
Deficits? Obama=idiot spender. Trump=No Problem
Laws? Obama=liberals and their big gubment. Trump=No Problem
Honesty? Obama=can’t trust him. Trump=what he says doesn’t count

Trump even said to take our guns without due process! Conservatives: no problem. Apparently you guys love the 2nd amendment just a little less than you hate liberals. Sad!

By the way...I see that I’m living rent free in your head. Fore!

Amazing, every word you said was wrong. Youre just mad that illegals arent allowed to roam free into the country anymore and that dems lose votes because of it. Dont worry, you still have dead people votes. And you still have to post memes because you cannot contribute anything worthwhile to the conversation. And nice try, but you didnt prove me wrong. Go ahead and think you did. Its a message board, in real life you know you didn't. Take a relaxing golf trip this weekend. You've been working hard at mental gymnastics recently. You deserve it.

Posted on: 3/14 7:59 am

« 1 ... 81 82 83 (84) 85 86 87 ... 96 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved