We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 23 24 25 (26) 27 28 29 ... 32 »

Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
It's a shame that the corporate media will go so far to distort the truth. It takes more and more lies to try to cover the lies they've already told.

Posted on: 6/16 6:06 pm

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
I think I will wait until Muller's investigation is completed and see who is telling the truth, and yes I will take Muller's word over Trump's. If Trump would tell the truth at least one day a week then maybe he couldn't be accused of telling lies all the time.

Posted on: 6/16 6:29 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Americans are finally starting to wake up.

CNN conducted a poll asking if Trump should be investigated for obstruction of justice?

With over 2 million votes cast, over 70% said HELL NO

http://www.cnn.com/partners/ios/pages/poll/6_15_survey.html

Posted on: 6/18 11:11 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Trump was right again. Study funds that millions of illegals voted in past elections.

http://www.justfactsdaily.com/substan ... legally-in-u-s-elections/

http://www.oann.com/new-study-million ... -voted-in-past-elections/

The failing NYT calling President Trump a liar but then agreeing with him.

https://i.redd.it/5q7i9xpgop4z.jpg

Posted on: 6/20 9:27 am

Makin' it Rain
From Canonsburg, PA
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Trump was right again. Study funds that millions of illegals voted in past elections.

http://www.justfactsdaily.com/substan ... legally-in-u-s-elections/

http://www.oann.com/new-study-million ... -voted-in-past-elections/

The failing NYT calling President Trump a liar but then agreeing with him.

https://i.redd.it/5q7i9xpgop4z.jpg

You recognize that the top part of the picture is the New York Times and the bottom part of the picture is the Washington Times? These are not the same news papers. Not that I have a horse in this race.

Posted on: 6/20 9:35 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Huge night for Republicans! Karen Handel is the First Female to represent Georgia's 6th District in the US House of Representatives, and Ralph Norman won South Carolina's 5th congressional district. Congrats to them both!

#MAGA

Posted on: 6/20 11:31 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From M
Isnt this like 20+ elections in a row the Dems have lost lol?

What's happening dems? What's happening to your narrative and your numbers? Could it be, that Americans dont want the liberal agenda forced on them at gunpoint? Could it be that......ut oh.....that, that, you're actually 'wrong' about most crap lol? Doh! Keep trying tho. You may score a moral victory if you spin it enough, but I think the agenda is on its way out in this nation and many others.

Even though, I still want to trade all of you for people from other countries who want to be a part of what America actually is......and be proud of it. I think their should be a massive movement towards this. Send the whiners who want America to be like all these struggling, failing countries to those countries in exchange for folks who believe America is a great country even and especially with its founding principals or freedom, liberty and capitalism.

Lets trade. I'd love to see it happen.

Posted on: 6/21 5:56 am

Grant Ave. Warrior
From Madhattan

Posted on: 6/21 10:28 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Sen. Grassley outs Schumer and Schiff! Says they KNEW Trump wasn't under investigation yet STILL told MSM he WAS.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/878038721681137665

Can't wait to read a blog post from some SJW who studied gender studies in community college for a semester posted by Eers88 proving that the video is fake!

Posted on: 6/22 10:36 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
CNN employees admitting they are fake news and the entire Russia story is bullshit.

Attention liberals of the couch! CNN doesn't just think you're stupid and easily fooled- they bank on it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/co ... t_to_be_in_trouble_bigly/

Please give this a watch :)

Posted on: 6/27 12:02 am

Grant Ave. Warrior
From Madhattan

Posted on: 6/27 8:35 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From Madhattan

Posted on: 6/27 9:03 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From M
Haha, good read for some good laughs. Their brainwashing doesnt work on me tho. Funny that article was published before the entire Russia story was debunked on camera by one of your own professional liars just the other day.

Honestly to people who pay attention, the Russia story was never legit anyway. There was never any evidence. Plenty of evidence of Hillary and the DNC having bad dealing with the Russians, but zero evidence that Trump colluded or they hacked the DNC or whatever. This is a non story and your liberal social engineers can try to spin it in whatever way they want and no matter what, it has 0% chance of working except to gain Trump even more supporters.

Posted on: 6/28 3:57 am

From Wilderness, VA via Hacker Valley, WV
Quote:

Turkish wrote:

Honestly to people who pay attention, the Russia story was never legit anyway. There was never any evidence. Plenty of evidence of Hillary and the DNC having bad dealing with the Russians, but zero evidence that Trump colluded or they hacked the DNC or whatever.

^THIS

To Free Thinkers, it was an obvious fabrication.

The other piece the Left keeps missing....if Putin and Trump are in cahoots, why in the hell has US-Russian diplomacy went to the shitter?

Posted on: 6/28 6:57 am

From Charlottesville, Virginia
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:

Honestly to people who pay attention, the Russia story was never legit anyway. There was never any evidence. Plenty of evidence of Hillary and the DNC having bad dealing with the Russians, but zero evidence that Trump colluded or they hacked the DNC or whatever.

^THIS

The other piece the Left keeps missing....if Putin and Trump are in cahoots, why in the hell has US-Russian diplomacy went to the shitter?

So I guess the US Intelligence Community doesn't include any "free thinkers." This is their conclusion:

In July 2015, Russian intelligence gained access to Democratic National Committee (DNC) networks and maintained that access until at least June 2016.
The General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) probably began cyber operations aimed at the US election by March 2016. We assess that the GRU operations resulted in the compromise of the personal e-mail accounts of Democratic Party officials and political figures. By May, the GRU had exfiltrated large volumes of data from the DNC.
We assess with high confidence that the GRU relayed material it acquired from the DNC and senior Democratic officials to WikiLeaks.

Here is their report:DNI Report on Russian Interference In 2016 Election

And I wouldn't really call a relationship where the President is disclosing classified material to Russian diplomats in the oval office to the detriment of our allies as "in the shitter." Given that the Intelligence Community confirmed that the Russians sought to influence the election in Trump's favor, that act, along with many others that favored Russia over US allies, should give cause for concern.

Posted on: 6/28 11:27 am

From Wilderness, VA via Hacker Valley, WV
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:

^THIS

So I guess the US Intelligence Community doesn't include any "free thinkers." This is their conclusion:

In July 2015, Russian intelligence gained access to Democratic National Committee (DNC) networks and maintained that access until at least June 2016.
The General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) probably began cyber operations aimed at the US election by March 2016. We assess that the GRU operations resulted in the compromise of the personal e-mail accounts of Democratic Party officials and political figures. By May, the GRU had exfiltrated large volumes of data from the DNC.
We assess with high confidence that the GRU relayed material it acquired from the DNC and senior Democratic officials to WikiLeaks.

And I wouldn't really call a relationship where the President is disclosing classified material to Russian diplomats in the oval office to the detriment of our allies as "in the shitter." Given that the Intelligence Community confirmed that the Russians sought to influence the election in Trump's favor, that act, along with many others that favored Russia over US allies, should give cause for concern.

So....Russia did not want a Russian-friendly Clinton presidency, and instead hacked DNC emails to somehow sway the election in favor of Trump, who has clearly ignored Russian interests in Syria....for? To have an excuse to go to war with the US?

Not seeing the end-game here.

Posted on: 6/28 12:00 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
The Russian story is a "nothing burger" if you ask CNN's Van Jones. Eers is posting his same BUT THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES SAID RUSSIA ELECTED TRUMP EVEN THOUGH THERE IS LITERALLY 0% PROOF. And hill is too worried about Trump's glorious magazine covers to think properly.

Seth Rich leaking emails to WikiLeaks is a weird way to spell "Russia interfered with DNC servers."

Posted on: 6/28 12:22 pm

Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:

^THIS

So....Russia did not want a Russian-friendly Clinton presidency, and instead hacked DNC emails to somehow sway the election in favor of Trump, who has clearly ignored Russian interests in Syria....for? To have an excuse to go to war with the US?

Not seeing the end-game here.

Clinton wouldn't have been a "Russia-friendly" presidency. The rationale for Russia's actions, which included more than just hacking and leaking, are all in the report. I won't speak for the intelligence community, but I don't have any reason not to trust what they are saying.

Posted on: 6/28 12:34 pm

Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers is posting his same BUT THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES SAID RUSSIA ELECTED TRUMP EVEN THOUGH THERE IS LITERALLY 0% PROOF.

I am sure you have a link to support that I said this given your statements that you don't post anything that isn't true. I'll wait. Oh, and by "this," I mean exactly what is in all caps.

Posted on: 6/28 12:36 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Yes read the fake news you posted. It's right there LOL. Jeez you're an idiot. You don't have sense to pour piss out of a boot.

Posted on: 6/28 12:40 pm

« 1 ... 23 24 25 (26) 27 28 29 ... 32 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved