We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 28 29 30 (31) 32 33 34 ... 49 »

 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7450
Unemployment hits 16 year low.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-g ... year-low-of-43-2017-08-04


Even CNN giving him some very rare love.

https://m.imgur.com/daGYtJP

Posted on: 8/4 4:53 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7450
Happy birthday to President Obama. The ONLY president in HISTORY to NOT achieve at least 3% growth. Important to remember he also took over after one of the biggest drops in the economy ever ... getting a 3% growth Qtr in 8 years should have been a a simple layup. A few years after coming out of The Great Depression we had growth exceeding 12%. But at least he made mental illness normal.

Posted on: 8/4 6:06 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 5001
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Happy birthday to President Obama. The ONLY president in HISTORY to NOT achieve at least 3% growth. Important to remember he also took over after one of the biggest drops in the economy ever ... getting a 3% growth Qtr in 8 years should have been a a simple layup. A few years after coming out of The Great Depression we had growth exceeding 12%. But at least he made mental illness normal.


Lol, "after" one of the biggest drops in the economy ever??? You make me laugh. We were in the middle of conservative policies driving our economy off a cliff when Obama took office! Please show me one shred of evidence that the Republican induced economic meltdown was "over" when Obama took office.

How many jobs was the economy adding per month after eight years of conservative leadership??? Girl, you crazy.

Posted on: 8/4 7:04 pm
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 5001
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Unemployment hits 16 year low.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-g ... year-low-of-43-2017-08-04


Even CNN giving him some very rare love.

https://m.imgur.com/daGYtJP


Thank you president Obama for your economic policies! Trump has passed no legislation of note so it has to be Obama!

2nd link is gibberish...no idea what you were going for.

Posted on: 8/4 7:06 pm
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7450
It's called a screenshot. People take screenshots of their screen with which to show to others.

Also, with pleasure. From 2004-2008 the GDP growth rate went from 3.8% to -0.3% from 2008-2016 it never went above 3.0%

Just like I've mentioned before. Everything bad that happened to Obama was because of Bush but everything good was because of Obama. However everything bad under Trump is because of Trump but everything great he does is because of Obama, right? Nevermind he fact that he didn't do **** for 8 years.

Trump brought back jobs Obama could never dream of bringing back even with a magic wand. A business man will know how to create jobs better than a community organizer. It's just common sense. Something you lack given how you respond to people on this site.

https://youtu.be/m5iY3GyWAsE

Remember that? Trump brought those jobs back btw ;)

Posted on: 8/4 9:27 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
10/27/2006 2:33 pm
From LA
Posts: 1058
wvufan1818 What do you think are Trump's biggest 2 or 3 pieces of legislation so far?

Posted on: 8/5 7:46 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
10/27/2006 2:33 pm
From LA
Posts: 1058
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:


https://youtu.be/m5iY3GyWAsE

Remember that? Trump brought those jobs back btw ;)


Patently false. Carrier just laid off their first round of employees. Will be laying off more close to Christmas.

Posted on: 8/5 8:14 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7450
To add on: Obama averaged about 9% per year in stock market increase. That seems great, until you realize he came in right at the bottom of a crash. (Like I've mentioned before) If you start him at September 2008, which is still after a major market downturn, but not a complete crash, he's down to under 6% average growth, which is below average.

Let's also not forget that the fed under Obama created a shitload of money, much of which made its way into stocks. 9% under these conditions is anemic. Another little remembered fact is that democrats controlled both the house and senate starting with the 2006 elections. They owned the 2 years leading up to the 2008 financial crisis.

And while we are on it, the foundation for the housing crisis started with Jimmy Carter signing the Community Reinvestment Act in 1977.

Posted on: 8/5 8:23 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2301
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
A fair amount of talk comparing Dangerous Donald to Hitler on this thread.

Here's a very interesting piece of relevance to that part of the discussion - written by a leading scholar.

It's not short, but is quite worthwhile.


Just highlighting a snippet of the "quality" journalism the creator of this thread was pushing months back. To quote the very person I'm referring to, "sad."


Posted on: 8/5 4:40 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7450
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-ro ... _campaign=press%20release



11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%)


But liberals on this site assured me that voter fraud isn't real! Donald Trump won the popular vote, bigly, of legal American citizens.

Posted on: 8/6 12:23 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7450
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/


Too many votes in 37% of Detroit's precincts. Dems cheat and still lose a fixed election. We desperately need voter identification.

Posted on: 8/6 8:58 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
10/27/2006 2:33 pm
From LA
Posts: 1058
Please explain why anyone would commit voter fraud in thickly blue areas instead of battlegrounds.

Also I'm still curious what your top 3 pieces of legislation passed by Trump would be?

Posted on: 8/6 6:03 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1223
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
A fair amount of talk comparing Dangerous Donald to Hitler on this thread.

Here's a very interesting piece of relevance to that part of the discussion - written by a leading scholar.

It's not short, but is quite worthwhile.


Just highlighting a snippet of the "quality" journalism the creator of this thread was pushing months back. To quote the very person I'm referring to, "sad."



Did you read the entire article? I'd still recommend it as interesting reading. The author spent 10 years researching Hitler. What's your point? My recollection is that I never compared Trump to Hitler, but posted this link in reaction to folks that were.

Incidentally - whenever I've used the term 'sad,' it was in reference to DT's overuse / misuse of the expression. It's not in my normal vernacular.

Posted on: 8/6 7:00 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2301
I did read the entire article (the first time around).

I also have a good idea of the reason you posted it to begin with, but let's move onto Russia shall we.

Funny to see you back peddle now. Selective memory comes in pretty handy for you huh it Billy?


Posted on: 8/6 10:18 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1223
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I did read the entire article (the first time around).

I also have a good idea of the reason you posted it to begin with, but let's move onto Russia shall we.

Funny to see you back peddle now. Selective memory comes in pretty handy for you huh it Billy?



My answer was in no way intended as back pedalling. However I'll freely admit that I don't have time to read back through this entire thread & am not sure what yrr referring to. (Why are you so obsessed with me anyway?)

Here's how I see it. You seem to be part of the base who will stick with DT right up to (& perhaps even past) the point at which his lies, corruption & crimes are evident to the vast majority of the country. It's not going to play out well for you. I'd advise reconsidering your position.

Posted on: 8/6 11:15 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12719
Nothing about Donald's rhetoric to North Korea? I would have thought somebody would have been screaming about what a badass tough guy or world menace he is. I guess football season being right around the corner has its benefits.

Posted on: 8/10 3:29 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/29/2008 4:48 pm
From Deadwood, Lakota Territory
Posts: 8247
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Nothing about Donald's rhetoric to North Korea? I would have thought somebody would have been screaming about what a badass tough guy or world menace he is. I guess football season being right around the corner has its benefits.


Ehh. No big deal. Trump was just trying to make it clear to the little douche that he wasn't going to get a payoff this time around.

Thanks Clinton. Thanks Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnc2UWA7BPY







Posted on: 8/10 3:47 pm
_________________
Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Globalist Fascists in BOTH parties are trying to take over the U.S.A.

Help us Eric Cartman, YOU are our only hope.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2301
No need to post truths about the Clintons on this board. The Liberals will just ignore it as if you haven't said anything.

I am concerned about where we are at in all of this right now. I am just hoping and praying that no nuclear bombs get launched.

Posted on: 8/12 1:26 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2301
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I did read the entire article (the first time around).

I also have a good idea of the reason you posted it to begin with, but let's move onto Russia shall we.

Funny to see you back peddle now. Selective memory comes in pretty handy for you huh it Billy?



My answer was in no way intended as back pedalling. However I'll freely admit that I don't have time to read back through this entire thread & am not sure what yrr referring to. (Why are you so obsessed with me anyway?)

Here's how I see it. You seem to be part of the base who will stick with DT right up to (& perhaps even past) the point at which his lies, corruption & crimes are evident to the vast majority of the country. It's not going to play out well for you. I'd advise reconsidering your position.


I'm sure there are plenty of participants on this site that know exactly what I'm "getting at". Think of me what you want. I'm sure your opinion of me is as bulletproof as your opinion of our President.

Posted on: 8/12 1:33 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 5001
Quote:
Only 8 months into the Trump Presidency we are on the brink of nuclear war and Nazis are in streets of an American city. Seems about right ~Dan Pfeiffer

Posted on: 8/12 10:13 pm
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 ... 28 29 30 (31) 32 33 34 ... 49 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved