We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: KSU Game
Grant Ave. Warrior
From Southwest VA ... via Pleasants County, USA
Quote:

83Grad wrote:.

Also, later in the game Adrian got in Konate's face and probably saved him from getting a technical. And then Konate got a nice long ride on the bench. I saw Adrian do that to Konate one other game this year. Talk about senior leadership! He's like the enforcer on this team. Definitely MVP this year.

The announcers noted what I have been thinking for the conference part of the season, that Adrian is clearly cut out for coaching. He's the definition of a floor leader like none I can ever remember at WVU. Unless he wants to go play in Poland or China or similar for a few years, I think his talents for coaching should land him a nice job at the high school of his choice, or better yet as a graduate assistant for any number of colleges that would be lucky to have him.

Posted on: 2/11 5:51 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Pitt Hater
From Eastern WV
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
Can someone put the game on this site. I'v stop watching games live. Thanks

Here is WVURxMan's youtube page that has all the games he records. https://www.youtube.com/user/WVURxMan/videos

Any Big12 games should be on the Big12 site although it take a few days for the video to show up. Select game replays, Men's basketball and the year. http://www.big12sports.com/responsive/ViewCategory.dbml

Posted on: 2/11 7:01 pm

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
Thanks.

Posted on: 2/11 8:07 pm

Party Machine
From Dunedin FL
People gave props to Ahmad, Adrian, and Konate...Carter had 19 pts and 9 rebounds, without him the gane would have been in question. I think he has been every bit as valuable as Adrian (don't get me wrong, I love Adrian's game and contributions). He runs the floor for us and is 2nd in scoring, 3rd in rebounding, and 1st in minutes, steals, and assists.

Posted on: 2/11 8:42 pm

From Wilderness, VA via Hacker Valley, WV
Beetle needs more minutes, he's the confident, quick trigger, shot creating sharpshooter Huggs has been missing since Da.

Posted on: 2/11 10:49 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

WVisHome wrote:
Beetle needs more minutes, he's the confident, quick trigger, shot creating sharpshooter Huggs has been missing since Da.

Hey, you just made an obvious statement. That means you should be a head basketball coach.

But seriously. His shot is silky smooth. He will be fun to watch the next couple years

Posted on: 2/12 1:16 am

Party Machine
From Barboursville, WV
Wonder what was up with Phillip and Myers @ 1:18:00? Adrian stepped right in and was pissed. Keep the intensity but keep your composure too.

Posted on: 2/12 3:05 am

Grant Ave. Warrior
From fort worth, tx
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Beetle seems to be a game changer.

Great observation Einstein.

Posted on: 2/12 3:20 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

WVFanintx wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Beetle seems to be a game changer.

Great observation Einstein.

Like clockwork on every thread. How do my balls taste down there?

Posted on: 2/12 12:14 pm

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
One reason Beetle may not getting more minutes is lack of conditioning. According to coach in one of the earlier games where he played six minutes "he was gassed" when he came out of the game. I know he has been practicing all along but game condition and practice condition are different. His leg injury last year meant he was very late getting into condition.

Posted on: 2/12 12:44 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Fairmont
Isn't Nathan the kid just last year some thought he should transfer to Fairmont? Or why he was even on the team. That is why coaches coach, players play, and we show our butts on the couch❤

Posted on: 2/12 4:23 pm

« 1 2 3 (4)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved