We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 6185
Sandstone, i dont even have to watch CNN anymore. I can simply read your posts and its the same thing.


Now that there is evidence that Trump was wiretapped and spied on, which is confirmed by Susan Rice, the same Susan Rice who lied about Benghazi.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/article ... trump-associates-in-intel

White House lawyers found it a month ago. BTFO! Trump knew exactly what was going on when he "wire tap" tweeted. It makes it even better because 60 Minutes labeled Cernovich "fake news" Although he was the one person to beat everyone to the Susan Rice scoop. And they didn't find anything damaging on him. U.S. voters made the right choice.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/tru ... yone-to-susan-rice-scoop/

Since all of this is confirmed, how does it feel knowing that Trump is the most vetted president we've had?

Posted on: 4/3 5:20 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
4/10/2008 3:02 pm
From Halifax, VA
Posts: 1589
1818 that's amazing because I never listen to CNN. Apparently you only get your lies from Trump. By the way is is favorite day for his biggest lies. I guess that's why you are spreading lies today. Susan Rice was only trying to obtain information on Trump's bosses in Russia. I suppose if I were you or Trump having facts come out about his relationship with a hostile foreign country would be troublesome. None of what you said or posted changes the fact that there is no evidence of Obama doing anything to hurt Trump. You and Trump can spread that lie far and wide but a lie is a lie and you believe all of his lies. Apparently you choose to only believe lies and the truth is an enigma to you.

Posted on: 4/3 5:59 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
4/10/2008 3:02 pm
From Halifax, VA
Posts: 1589
1818 that's amazing because I never listen to CNN. Apparently you only get your lies from Trump. By the way is is favorite day for his biggest lies. I guess that's why you are spreading lies today. Susan Rice was only trying to obtain information on Trump's bosses in Russia. I suppose if I were you or Trump having facts come out about his relationship with a hostile foreign country would be troublesome. None of what you said or posted changes the fact that there is no evidence of Obama doing anything to hurt Trump. You and Trump can spread that lie far and wide but a lie is a lie and you believe all of his lies. Apparently you choose to only believe lies and the truth is an enigma to you.

Posted on: 4/3 6:00 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 6185
Another campaign promise fulfilled by our magnificent President Trump!

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-envi ... -to-national-park-service

Posted on: 4/3 6:39 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
4/10/2008 3:02 pm
From Halifax, VA
Posts: 1589
This is Monday so that's likely another lie. It would be more likely to be the truth on any other day of the week, although he tell some real whoppers on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Posted on: 4/3 7:32 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/30/2007 5:14 pm
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Posts: 1414
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Looks like this summer's riots "eh-hem" protests will be well funded.

Funds


The Koch Brothers are funding the right wing opposition to Trump. They're worth a lot more than Soros. They're largely responsible for the failure of the Trumpcare bill.


I'm glad Obamacare light failed. Rand Paul is the man!


I'm not a fan of the Koch Brothers or much of the politicians they support, but hear is an interesting read, since you brought up the subject.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/koch-brothers-george-soros-fear/


You can Google "Soros Koch Brothers" and get tens of thousands of articles, many of which argue who is "Worse." I think you can reasonably assume they serve the same purpose with exact opposite ideologies. My only point was that if someone is financing protesters, which I don't necessarily believe, it's just as likely that its the Koch Brothers. The power struggle between the Trump Republicans and the Koch Republicans has become an interesting side story. With all that horsepower opposing him, getting anything done is going to be extremely tough sledding for Trump

Posted on: 4/4 8:09 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1489
You make a good point. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Soros and the Kocks were actually trying to accomplish similar objectives.

Posted on: 4/4 12:42 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1489
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
Elbow, nice post.


The scale seems to be sliding back towards Obama these days.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04 ... -rice-unmasked-trump-team

Posted on: 4/4 3:30 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
4/10/2008 3:02 pm
From Halifax, VA
Posts: 1589
Interesting, Trump took credit for the January and February jobs report but claims the poison gas attack is Obama's fault. My guess is that Trump will take credit for all good news for the next four years and claim Obama is responsible for all bad news.

Posted on: 4/4 7:53 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
4/10/2008 3:02 pm
From Halifax, VA
Posts: 1589
1818 I need to thank you and Trump for my success on the daily crossword today. I had a word that began with T and had no cross words to help. The I remembered you and Trump and correctly filled in the blanks with "traitorous" which was correct. Thanks again.

Posted on: 4/4 7:56 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
6/26/2010 9:15 am
Posts: 2223
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
Interesting, Trump obama took credit for the January and February jobs report but claims the poison gas attack is Obama's Bush's fault. My guess is that Trump obama will take credit for all good news for the next four years and claim Obama Bush is responsible for all bad news.

Fixed it for you.
See how that works

Posted on: 4/5 8:38 am
_________________
montani semper liberi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 6185
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
1818 I need to thank you and Trump for my success on the daily crossword today. I had a word that began with T and had no cross words to help. The I remembered you and Trump and correctly filled in the blanks with "traitorous" which was correct. Thanks again.


Was the clue this:

"Former president Obama wiretapped incumbent president, Donald Trump. This act is labeled as ______"

?

Posted on: 4/5 9:11 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 6185
We now know that Susan Rice, the woman who lied about Benghazi, was not alone in unmasking team Trump.

http://vesselnews.io/wsj-susan-rice-n ... one-unmasking-team-trump/

Posted on: 4/5 9:13 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 6185
Unlike Obama, Trump "waves his magic wand" and creates over 200k more jobs. Not part time serving jobs and people quitting the workforce to raise jobs (under the Obama administration), actual jobs. It feels great to have jobs and a thriving economy again. Trump is making America great again!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/05/privat ... h-vs--185k-est-:-adp.html

Posted on: 4/5 9:30 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
4/10/2008 3:02 pm
From Halifax, VA
Posts: 1589
OK if he's responsible for the 200 K jobs that happened in his first month then he responsible for the poison gas attack that happened 90 days into his administration. You can't have it both ways. Either Obama is responsible for both or neither.

Posted on: 4/5 10:53 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
6/26/2010 9:15 am
Posts: 2223
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
OK if he's responsible for the 200 K jobs that happened in his first month then he responsible for the poison gas attack that happened 90 days into his administration. You can't have it both ways. Either Obama is responsible for both or neither.

You are so delusional. Can you not remember 4 months ago? Can you not remember 8 years ago? You claim we can't have it both ways when your man bronco bama was doing the same s h I t. Wow you effin libs are just wacked.

Posted on: 4/5 11:28 am
_________________
montani semper liberi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 6185
Dude you're not even trying anymore. Step your game up.

Trump has been against attacking Syria for years. But an attack in Syria is somehow his fault.

You make zero sense, like always.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldT ... status/375609403376144384

Posted on: 4/5 11:32 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1489
Trump and Obama aside, what do you all think about this China and North Korea saber rattling?

Posted on: 4/5 12:03 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 6185
??? Trump predicting the future. Now because of Obamas and Hillary's poor decisions, one of many!, migrants are raping their way across Europe. But it's Trump fault, right?

Attach file:



jpg  34cg23pbcspy.jpg (30.28 KB)
2916_58e572a1dd3aa.jpg 750X267 px

Posted on: 4/5 5:44 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ...and so it begins...liberal dreams of bringing the man down...
Pitt Hater
Joined:
4/10/2008 3:02 pm
From Halifax, VA
Posts: 1589
I hope Trump and his minions manage to pass trumpcare. It will be good for the Republicans to be out of office for a couple of dozen years. While you are at it tell a few thousand more lies. Trump is the chief liar and averages at least three whoppers a day while his minions on this site have a much higher average count of lies per day they don't measure up to Trump's really big whoppers but I'll give you credit for trying real hard.

Posted on: 4/5 7:18 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 2 (3) 4 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved