We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 (3)

Re: NFL bound Mountaineers 2017 Edition
Pitt Hater
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
I remember watching TO get dominated by Miami's DTs in the bowl game. If there was a reason he fell out of the draft I think it was that scouts watched him in that game. Miami's DTs were god but they were all underclassmen. I read an article about how Pankey projects as the most likely undrafted free agent to make a roster. He was playing out of position his SR season. Once he transitions back to G he has the potential to excel.

Posted on: 5/3 7:52 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Makin' it Rain
From Here
Quote:

wvsouth1 wrote:
I would rather just also want to win a NC trophy in anything other addition to that one in than Rifle we win every year.......

FIFY

Posted on: 5/3 11:33 am

Scientists discover, understand and inform.

Environmentalists preach.

Pitt Hater
From Frederick, MD
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
I remember watching TO get dominated by Miami's DTs in the bowl game. If there was a reason he fell out of the draft I think it was that scouts watched him in that game. Miami's DTs were god but they were all underclassmen. I read an article about how Pankey projects as the most likely undrafted free agent to make a roster. He was playing out of position his SR season. Once he transitions back to G he has the potential to excel.

Agreed, Miami's D line crushed us, it wasn't even close. That was a real head scratcher for me. Our O line was supposed to be our strength, and they played well all year until then. Maybe they all partied until 4 AM the night before the game? Whatever the reason is, the boys weren't ready to play that day.

Posted on: 5/3 5:09 pm

Obama: We will put a man in your daughter's restroom.

Gettin' Schmitty
From Robertsdale,Al via parkersburg
Quote:

eer44fan wrote:
Quote:

wvsouth1 wrote:
I would rather just also want to win a NC trophy in anything other addition to that one in than Rifle we win every year.......

FIFY

Thanks

Posted on: 5/3 5:23 pm

« 1 2 (3)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved