We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

(1) 2 3 »

 
Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1209

Posted on: 5/5 7:15 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1209

Posted on: 5/5 7:21 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1209

Posted on: 5/5 7:27 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/3/2008 8:47 am
From Parkersburg,WV
Posts: 2075
I see you're still butt hurt because you got the wrong toy in your happy meal last November.


Posted on: 5/6 8:29 am
_________________
High Fructose Corn Syrup Aggies like it in the corn hole.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1209
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
I see you're still butt hurt because you got the wrong toy in your happy meal last November.



So you think Russia's use of hacking to influence elections in other countries is totally fine? Good to know.

Posted on: 5/6 9:14 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7334
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*takes a deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


I was waiting for days for you to post this thread. You know the leaks came from 4chan and WikiLeaks, right? Macrons password was easier than Podesta's when he and Hillary were breaking laws.


After months of claiming Russia interfered in the US election with zero proof, Obama endorces Macron. A president has never endorces a candidate from a different country before. Why did Obama do this? Then when it turns out that Macron is just Hillary lite, (the reason Obama endorsed him) another globalism traitor that puts migrants and refugees before national citizens and have secret plans for the islamisation of France and Europe

https://diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.de ... secret-plans-for.html?m=1

(Another reason why Obama endorsed Macron and why he endorsed Hillary)


Rig the French election:

www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/co ... igged_leaks_proved_to_be/

(Translation)
Top: +1 for the meeting. We need to take a "bigger picture" approach to our strategy for the upcoming 2 weeks between both silos. (This could easily mean between his party and the establishment)

Concerning nuances and those who will attach themselves to the party: the Interior Minister wants to register them backwards so that the members coming to us from the Socialist Party can join us with the socialist tag. When the results come in, it's the tag/nuance that is displayed everywhere, also by the media. (The election is rigged, the Interior Ministry handles the election, the elected officials of the Socialist Party will basically form part of Macron's government, but they'll keep their supporters because they will have kept their "socialist" tag when the results come in. Sounds familiar, like a certain Sellout Sanders).

Also, we need to find consequences for those from the Socialist Party who may somewhat not be backing us 100% when campaigning for us.

Bottom

Complicated And I need the letter that still isn't written (currently in the hands of Auxence)

Quick meetup at 3PM if you want?

Pierre can you tell me the risk? I have a contact at the Interior Ministry if needed


Ship meth to French Parliament


https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/co ... cial_shipped_mmc_meth_to/


Blackout websites from speaking about the leaks, 4chan and GitHub are now blacked out in France and prohibit journalists from speaking about the leaks

https://archive.fo/Z3E2Y

Claim victim of bring hacked (which makes the leaks to be completely true. It's saying Macron has so much to hide, he's panicking)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Reuters/status/860615385061748736

And literally kill someone because of the leaks [YET ANOTHER PARALLEL - FRENCH SETH RICH?] Corrine Erhel, Macron's person for everything dealing with surveillance, digital control and the like, dies suddenly of a heart attack yesterday. She dies the same evening the Macron leaks are released. Coincidence? I think not.


You blame Russia? Seriously? Instead of focusing on the atrocities of a political candidate, you demonize the people who are doing the right thing? Of course you are. You did the same thing when the entire world found out how horrible of a person Hillary is and ****-tier of a candidate she was. The exact same thing is happening now except Macron may be worse than Hillary.

Go **** yourself

Posted on: 5/6 9:43 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/3/2008 8:47 am
From Parkersburg,WV
Posts: 2075
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
I see you're still butt hurt because you got the wrong toy in your happy meal last November.



So you think Russia's use of hacking to influence elections in other countries is totally fine? Good to know.


And your constant complaining is going to unhack everything? Take your ball and go home.

p.s. if you have one.

Posted on: 5/6 10:41 am
_________________
High Fructose Corn Syrup Aggies like it in the corn hole.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/3/2008 8:47 am
From Parkersburg,WV
Posts: 2075
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
I see you're still butt hurt because you got the wrong toy in your happy meal last November.



So you think Russia's use of hacking to influence elections in other countries is totally fine? Good to know.

Are you equally as upset about America's interference in other country's elections? I mean it's only been happening for 60 years.

Posted on: 5/6 10:43 am
_________________
High Fructose Corn Syrup Aggies like it in the corn hole.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/22/2007 7:48 pm
From Frederick, MD
Posts: 2518
Yeah Obama had the State Dept contribute $300K to the equivalent of an Israeli super PAC that opposed Bibi during the last Israeli election.

Where was your outrage?

Posted on: 5/6 3:15 pm
_________________
JFK: We will put a man on the moon.

Obama: We will put a man in your daughter's restroom.


Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1209
1818: You were waiting for days for me to post about something that came out yesterday? O-kaayyyyy. You got more incoherent after that & seem to think r/the_Donald is a legitimate source for factual journalism. That's about all I need to know. Pull yourself together man!

Donny K: Yeah, best not to worry, draw peoples' attention or try to do anything about bad things in the world. What a great way to live?! You must be happiest person on the planet.

83 & Donny: source for your info on USA hacking elections overseas?

Posted on: 5/6 4:00 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7334
The leaks came out 3 days ago ;) you just didn't hear about it until yesterday. Like I said, the leaks originated from 4chan, which were picked up by WikiLeaks, which then went to French media, and now you are hearing about it. The_donald is nothing more than a community where people post news sources from around the globe. I'm conflicted, Hill, you say don't trust Fox news, so I go to a different media sharing platform and then you say not to trust that either, even though there is very little bias. You can not prove otherwise. May I have a list of news outlets per your recommendation?

I'd like to see your comments on all of the illegality by Macron rather than the fake news claiming Russia hacks elections when you don't get your way.

Another thing, WikiLeaks still has not reported a false document in over a decade. WikiLeaks is as credible a source as anything, so I'd like to read your comments about the content of Macron dealing meth, wanting to islamize France, moving his money to the Cayman island s, rigging the election, etc, all which were leaked by assange and WikiLeaks.

Why can you never hold a conversation regarding proven content?

France is going through the exact same timeline as us in Oct-Nov. The same actions of the left prove that globalism is a centralized effort and when someone opposes that globalism ideology, it's nothing but fake Russia stories and demonizing by the left and main stream media.

Posted on: 5/6 4:17 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7334
5 THINGS MACRON DOESN'T WANT THE FRENCH PEOPLE TO KNOW:

He plans to re-write history with Muslim countries to teach French children Islam was always part of France. This is cultural genocide. https://diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.dk ... secret-plans-for.html?m=1

He has secret accounts in the Cayman Islands http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/ ... s-off-shore-bank-account/

He and his team have been rigging elections https://kek.gg/i/5T3q3p.jpg

As always, the rules don't apply to the elite - his team has been ordering illegal drugs including cocaine to the French parliament, further adding to the strong suspicion of Macron being the latest puppet to the banker elites that control French government https://m.imgur.com/lQQXbrG

The French media has been deleting right-wing content and Facebook has been colluding to delete right-wing commentators for the past 72 hours http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/ ... censor-le-pen-supporters/


Damn Russians! It's their fault! They forced Macron to be a globalist puppet for years so they could hack his emails!

Posted on: 5/6 6:03 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1209
1818: Please calm down and step away from the internet before it hurts you. In general, your information comes from known purveyors of racist propaganda & conspiracy. Bye now.

Posted on: 5/6 8:18 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7334
Man up and prove what you are claiming. You got blown the **** out because you didn't think anyone else would be following this. How is WikiLeaks racist propaganda?

Why didn't you mention that Marine Le Pen was (legally) hacked by the government in a raid not too long ago?

Or how about when the CIA spied on Le Pen and all the other candidates in 2012 too?

https://wikileaks.org/cia-france-elect ... 2-CIA-FRANCE-ELECTION.pdf

(S//NF) French political parties and persons of interest include:

A. (S//NF) Socialist Party (PS)

B. (S//NF) National Front (FN)

C. (S//NF) Union for a Popular Movement (UMP)

D. (S//NF) Dominique Strauss-Kahn (DSK)

E. (S//NF) Nicolas Sarkozy

F. (S//NF) Martine Aubry

G. (S//NF) Francois Hollande

H. (S//NF) Marine Le Pen


I'm curious why you didn't mention that, hill? Is it because they found absolutely nothing on Le Pen? Or is it that Macron and Hillary are such pieces of **** everybody has to make excuses for them? I'm just curious, Hill, why you don't care that the Obama administration spied on Trump and other Americans, that Le Pen was targeted by the CIA and was hacked recently and nothing of interest was found, but you somehow care about a made up story about "Russia hacking" Macron and Hillary and Apparently we should be more concerned over the actual hacking than the illegality of Hillary and Macron.

BTW, "racist sources!" Is not an argument. Awaiting for you to quit being a bitch and actually comment on any of the proof I've provided you. I've made it very easy for you. Take your mouse cursor and click on the text that is blue colored.

Posted on: 5/6 9:42 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1209
The fewer words I use, the more crazy you spew. Ready? Go!

Posted on: 5/6 10:05 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7334
You have no foundation to stand on. I've asked you multiple times to prove what you claim, you can't. I've asked you to speak about the proven content of the leaks, you cant. You can't have a conversation about this because your narrative was exposed and you backpedal and say I'm a racist and crazy. I didn't know providing evidence, sources, and proof is being crazy. Maybe you should try being crazy once instead of only having opinions that the mainstream media tell you to have.

Still awaiting for you to acknowledge anything I've replied to you.

Posted on: 5/7 10:33 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
6/26/2010 9:15 am
Posts: 2274
Go 1818 and 83.
I don't have the energy nor the care to mess with these snowflakes.
Thanks again. Keep the faith. Rock on.
By the way - you progressive need to put that tinfoil cap on, pretty soon the Russians are going to hack your pee brain.
Hahahahahaha

Posted on: 5/7 11:28 am
_________________
montani semper liberi & est ratio liberalismi aegritudinis animi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1209
1818: Here's the thing - you accept things you find on 4chan & r/thedonald as factual evidence. This will never fly with me. Take r/thedonald for example. Google it & you will find that its reputation is as a place that is known for spreading racist ideas & conspiracy theories. Basically, we have nothing to talk about unless you prove your points using sources that (at a bare minimum) employ fact checkers.

You are arguing on the wrong side of history. Turning back time to a magical place where white men were in charge, women knew their place etc? That's not the way history works.

Oh - look who won the French election. Phew. & before you come at me with 'criminal' this & that from your precious leaks, please refer to the sources reporting that those leaks interspersed fake documents in amongst the real ones.

For the record: was i in love with Hilary as a potential president? Hell no. Do I think Trump is a national embarrassment, likely to cause many innocent people to lose their lives? Hell yes!

Posted on: 5/7 3:21 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7334
The reason Obama endorsed Macron and interfered in the French election: notice the Syrian rebel flags waiving during his celebration.

https://m.imgur.com/OoLbSJd


Bye bye France. It was nice knowing you.

Posted on: 5/7 3:22 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Russian hacking .... in France ... & beyond.
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7334
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
1818: Here's the thing - you accept things you find on 4chan & r/thedonald as factual evidence. This will never fly with me. Take r/thedonald for example. Google it & you will find that its reputation is as a place that is known for spreading racist ideas & conspiracy theories. Basically, we have nothing to talk about unless you prove your points using sources that (at a bare minimum) employ fact checkers.

You are arguing on the wrong side of history. Turning back time to a magical place where white men were in charge, women knew their place etc? That's not the way history works.

Oh - look who won the French election. Phew. & before you come at me with 'criminal' this & that from your precious leaks, please refer to the sources reporting that those leaks interspersed fake documents in amongst the real ones.

For the record: was i in love with Hilary as a potential president? Hell no. Do I think Trump is a national embarrassment, likely to cause many innocent people to lose their lives? Hell yes!


I had better tell my black fiance that I'm racist before we get married.

Also, this is about the 10th time I've asked: how is WikiLeaks not a credible source? I think I only linked the_donald one time and that was to show a picture but that's all you say I reference. I've provided multitude of sources and all you have to say is that I'm racist, and now sexist. You actually contradicted yourself. You say I'm arguing on the wrong side of history but I was wanting a woman to win the French election. You make zero sense. In fact, you're actually a misogynist because you didn't want a woman to be president of France.


And to prove you wrong again (my favorite thing to do on this site) WikiLeaks even came out and said they did not publish fake documents. Here is proof for you. Is a picture of a couple tweets okay for you? Or is Twitter a racist source now?


https://i.redd.it/1s59ysljz0wy.jpg


And you still have yet to actually reply to me except calling me a racist without proof.



Hill, it is literally easier to prove you wrong than it is to kill fish in a barrel with a **** grenade launcher

Posted on: 5/7 3:31 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



(1) 2 3 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved