We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 (2)

Re: FBI
Pitt Hater
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
https://mirror.ninja/6afznx

Sarah Sanders Confirms During White House Press Briefing That FBI Director James Comey Told Trump Three Times "You Are Not Under Investigation"

So what other made up bullshit do you guys want to throw out there? You guys really make it too easy.

Wrong again, dude
https://www.wsj.com/articles/james-com ... d-u-s-official-1494433061

Posted on: 5/11 8:08 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
When you elect a scum as president, don't expect him to change when he takes office. Once a piece of scum, always a piece of scum.

Posted on: 5/11 12:10 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
It is completely reasonable to be critical of Comey's past actions pertaining to the email non-scandal yet still be suspicious of his firing.

It's reasonable for Democrats to call for Comey to be fired in October yet question his during now? That's funny.

No. It is unreasonable to fire the FBI Director, which is a nonpartisan position, for partisan reasons. The fact that everyone has a problem with him means he is doing his job. There is a reason the position is appointed for a 10-year term--to avoid this very problem.

Plus, your logic is flawed. Wouldn't it be just as "funny" that R's were against the firing then and in favor of it now? Moreover, isn't it "funny" that the R's were against the firing in October, but yet are somehow now in favor of firing FOR THE VERY SAME ACTS THEY WERE AGAINST FIRING HIM IN OCTOBER! If you are looking for partisan hypocrisy, that is where it is.

The old "I'm rubber you're glue" technique.

Nice touch!

Posted on: 5/11 12:42 pm

From Charlottesville, Virginia
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
https://mirror.ninja/6afznx

Sarah Sanders Confirms During White House Press Briefing That FBI Director James Comey Told Trump Three Times "You Are Not Under Investigation"

So what other made up bullshit do you guys want to throw out there? You guys really make it too easy.

Sorry, but this White House isn't exactly credible. No way Comey would ever say that regardless of whether Trump was or was not under investigation. Stop being so gullible.

Posted on: 5/11 4:13 pm

Search warrants executed today at GOP fundraising firm in Annapolis. Rumors are that the GOP engaged in money laundering, and that the top three (Trump, Pence, Ryan) in the line of succession are all implicated. Also the grand jury investigation in NY is shadowed by state grand jury and will have dual federal and state prosecutions because state convictions are not subject to presidential pardon. Interesting to see how this plays out, but Trump's firings might be too little too late. Also hearing that first arrests may go down as soon as today.

Posted on: 5/11 4:22 pm

Pitt Hater
From Halifax, VA
I would be happy if all three went to jail & were impeached.

Posted on: 5/11 5:49 pm

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Search warrants executed today at GOP fundraising firm in Annapolis. Rumors are that the GOP engaged in money laundering, and that the top three (Trump, Pence, Ryan) in the line of succession are all implicated. Also the grand jury investigation in NY is shadowed by state grand jury and will have dual federal and state prosecutions because state convictions are not subject to presidential pardon. Interesting to see how this plays out, but Trump's firings might be too little too late. Also hearing that first arrests may go down as soon as today.

I heard this too, but was busy at work. President Orrin Hatch? I've never been a fan but damned if he wouldn't be a breath of fresh air over Trump, Pence & Ryan.

Posted on: 5/11 6:43 pm

Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:

I heard this too, but was busy at work. President Orrin Hatch? I've never been a fan but damned if he wouldn't be a breath of fresh air over Trump, Pence & Ryan.

Now hearing that subpoenas were for Cuccinelli investigation, but, if so, they are actually using these subpoenas to get commingled documents in order to show probable cause to get subpoena for those documents. Not sure what to make of it.

Posted on: 5/12 10:54 am

Pitt Hater
From Parkersburg,WV
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
It is completely reasonable to be critical of Comey's past actions pertaining to the email non-scandal yet still be suspicious of his firing.

It's reasonable for Democrats to call for Comey to be fired in October yet question his during now? That's funny.

You seem to be unable to comprehend anything other than absolutes...so I'll slow it down a bit:

October: 11 days before the election, FBI director Comey breaks with long-standing procedure of not talking about ongoing investigations and takes it upon himself to inject controversy into the election. Most people with a pulse will admit that this hurt Hillary even though no wrongdoing was uncovered.

Democrats: Fire Comey!
Conservatards: Woohoo! Screw Hillary! Comey just doing his job!

May 9: While investigating the sitting president and affiliates, Comey is fired.

Libtards: So now Comeys behavior during email-gate was out of line and he has to be fired? Coincidentally just as subpoenas are coming out? Seems fishy.

Conservatards: Oh my god, liberals are never happy! Thought you wanted him fired!

I find your inability to comprehend which side of this exchange is the dumbass to be funny.

It seems you are the one who doesn't seem to comprehend.

If you wanted Comey fired for his incompetence then you got it, plain and simple. The "investigation" you are so concerned about now will still continue. Did you really want the guy who you feel fubarred the last investigation heading up this one? If so you sound even more "dumbass" than before.

If, back in November you felt that Comey was just doing his job then you should be mad as hell that he has been fired. If you are not then you were full of $#it in November.

p.s. there was plenty of wrongdoing uncovered but for some reason all everybody wants to talk about is Trump.

Posted on: 5/16 7:34 am

Pitt Hater
From Parkersburg,WV
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:

I find it interesting that the Hillbilly isn't calling for some sort of link to back this up...

Posted on: 5/16 7:35 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:

I find it interesting that the Hillbilly isn't calling for some sort of link to back this up...

LOL so true.

Posted on: 5/16 5:57 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:

You seem to be unable to comprehend anything other than absolutes...so I'll slow it down a bit:

October: 11 days before the election, FBI director Comey breaks with long-standing procedure of not talking about ongoing investigations and takes it upon himself to inject controversy into the election. Most people with a pulse will admit that this hurt Hillary even though no wrongdoing was uncovered.

Democrats: Fire Comey!
Conservatards: Woohoo! Screw Hillary! Comey just doing his job!

May 9: While investigating the sitting president and affiliates, Comey is fired.

Libtards: So now Comeys behavior during email-gate was out of line and he has to be fired? Coincidentally just as subpoenas are coming out? Seems fishy.

Conservatards: Oh my god, liberals are never happy! Thought you wanted him fired!

I find your inability to comprehend which side of this exchange is the dumbass to be funny.

It seems you are the one who doesn't seem to comprehend.

If you wanted Comey fired for his incompetence then you got it, plain and simple. The "investigation" you are so concerned about now will still continue. Did you really want the guy who you feel fubarred the last investigation heading up this one? If so you sound even more "dumbass" than before.

If, back in November you felt that Comey was just doing his job then you should be mad as hell that he has been fired. If you are not then you were full of $#it in November.

Yeah, yeah...nothing shady about the series of events at all. Hump that chicken all you want pal.

Quote:

p.s. there was plenty of wrongdoing uncovered but for some reason all everybody wants to talk about is Trump.

So where is the outrage??? Where is Chaffetz? Where is blowhard Trey Gowdy??

For gods sake, the woman committed high treason? Do the fake ass patriots not care anymore? (Spoiler alert: nope. Played again by your Republican masters.)

Posted on: 5/16 7:43 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:

LOL so true.

I should've asked for a link to clarify something I already knew? OKaayyyyyy. You guys are funny.

Posted on: 5/16 8:22 pm

Pitt Hater
From Parkersburg,WV
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:

LOL so true.

I should've asked for a link to clarify something I already knew? OKaayyyyyy. You guys are funny.

Where's your link to back it up then?

Posted on: 5/17 6:39 am

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:

LOL so true.

Where's your link to back it up then?

Just for you

Posted on: 5/17 8:41 am

« 1 (2)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved