We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

(1) 2 3 »

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc

Posted on: 5/15 8:13 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Nice try. No wait, terrible try.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/mcmaste ... -live-stream-full-replay/

Posted on: 5/15 8:21 pm

Re: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Pitt Hater
From Madhattan

Posted on: 5/15 8:33 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
So now liberals don't understand basic English? He said the article and the report are false. Get your head out of each other's asses and think for yourself for a change. You're embarrassing yourself.

Posted on: 5/15 8:35 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
I don't get it, in the Washington Post article it even says that this is denied. But you are still taking it as fact. I don't think you actually read the article and only read the title.

Posted on: 5/15 8:40 pm

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
I don't get it, in the Washington Post article it even says that this is denied. But you are still taking it as fact. I don't think you actually read the article and only read the title.

Did you read both articles all the way through?

Posted on: 5/15 8:44 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
3rd fabricated fake news story with fabricated sources in the past week from Washington Post. They also published the "Comey asked for more resources before being fired!" and "Deputy AG Rosenstein threatened to resigns!" lies. McMaster wasn't a Trump supporter and he isn't a Trump spokesperson. He's the National Security advisor, a general, and unequivocally stated that the WaPo fake news story was false. It has also been refuted by the others in the room, also non Trump supporters during the campaign - Tillerson and Powell. And all 3 and anyone else who witnessed would be required by law to report to the house and senate intel committees. So either all 3 are lying and exposing themselves to criminal liability in order to cover for a boss who they did not campaign for, OR the same rag that printed 2 anti-Trump fake news stories in the last week already just printed a 3rd. Gee, I wonder . . . .

Also whats funny is not one of those MSM idiots ever look at Executive Order 13526 issued on December 29, 2009 by Barack Obama..... especially Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority and Sec. 3.1. Authority for Declassification.

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13526

The President and the Vice President have the authority to classify AND declassify information.

Nice blog that explains it all, too.... https://www.lawfareblog.com/bombshell- ... posts-game-changing-story

Posted on: 5/15 8:45 pm

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Comey asking for more resources has been widely reported - even by Fox News. Rosenstein - meh, hard to tell - you may be right, may be wrong.

You're saying it's OK for POTUS to use his power to declassify info in the presence of Russian officials? Grasping at straws, yes?

Posted on: 5/15 9:08 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Idk that would be a question to ask Barry Soweto since it's his executive order.

Also

https://i.redd.it/nlw3jidi3qxy.jpg

Posted on: 5/15 10:41 pm

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Idk that would be a question to ask Barry Soweto since it's his executive order.

Also

Grow up. If you repeatedly resort to the tired snowflake trope it suggests the true snowflake is you. How does it feel?

(Name calling is so boring)

Haven't all of your posts tonight been designed to disguise the fact that you referred to other members of this board as Nazis? How does it feel?

Posted on: 5/15 11:11 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Open in new window

Posted on: 5/16 5:27 am

Pitt Hater
From Parkersburg,WV
Jeez, it's not like Trumpster was slinging it around on an unsecured server. Or that he didn't even know what was classified.

Posted on: 5/16 8:27 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
NOW I know why Washington Post ran that fake story. To distract everybody from this.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/ ... ks-investigator-says.html

It's also on the front page of Drudge

Posted on: 5/16 9:54 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Also

Grow up. If you repeatedly resort to the tired snowflake trope it suggests the true snowflake is you. How does it feel?

(Name calling is so boring)

Haven't all of your posts tonight been designed to disguise the fact that you referred to other members of this board as Nazis? How does it feel?

Feels good to destroy all of your fake narratives easily while shoving the same thing that you do back in your face.

Posted on: 5/16 9:56 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Interesting that the same day the Seth Rich story broke, Washington Post, where John Podesta works, puts this story out. It's only a smoke screen.

Wapo sorry officially debunked. They didn't even try.

https://i.redd.it/bqn84ionltxy.png

Posted on: 5/16 10:09 am

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
The Chicago Tribune article is a desperate reach at best. I could see it if McMaster was obviously dodging the question, but this article is trying to read something into a statement that they totally had to nit pick over to find a grey area that may or may not exist. Not exactly cutting edge journalism.

Posted on: 5/16 12:13 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Interesting that the same day the Seth Rich story broke, Washington Post, where John Podesta works, puts this story out. It's only a smoke screen.

Hmmm now there is an interesting grey area indeed.

Posted on: 5/16 12:15 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
NOW I know why Washington Post ran that fake story. To distract everybody from this.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/ ... ks-investigator-says.html

It's also on the front page of Drudge

Lol, that's some good detective work Lou. So 90% of the media is leading with "Trump leaks confidential info to the Russians"...but foxnews and drudge have something else...so it's the vast majority trying to do the distracting and not the two right-wing sources?

Open in new window

Wish Stanley were still around so we could laugh about road signs.

Posted on: 5/16 4:41 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

How in the fvck does that officially debunk anything?

Those are great details that you show there. Of course you're "destroying" arguments that nobody made.

You 99
Straw man 0

Still undefeated bruh. Way to go.

Posted on: 5/16 4:47 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From durham, nc
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Jeez, it's not like Trumpster was slinging it around on an unsecured server. Or that he didn't even know what was classified.

Still not over it, huh? Stay strong and keep your head up son.

Posted on: 5/16 5:27 pm

(1) 2 3 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved