We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 (3)

 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1004
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I was taking a break from bashing you wussies until after a great holiday.


Are you snowflakes or violent? Both, actually and more. You guys literally have the worst of the worst on your side. You have a bunch of wimpy snowflakes afraid of words, then you have the violent hate groups, you have the drug junkies, welfare addicts, the people who cant even decide what sex they are --even species now lol. You pretty much have a large collection of crazy people and that is your biggest base. Its sad too --as I've eluded to many times. Normal people are leaving the democrat party and most of them are already gone. Dems embrace the crazies now, and well of course illegals. Why? It is literally (besides voter fraud) the only way they can get votes. Your policies are terrible --heck do you people even have policies anymore, or better think about whether or not they do and have done good? I mean I havent seen a democrat debate policy for a long long time. The only way they know how to "debate" is to call names and point fingers.
So what kind of people resort to calling names, when someone presents them with stuff like evidence, facts, etc, etc? A typical insane democrat who has been brainwashed by fake news.

You are demophobic.


Compared to what liberals are showing themselves to be, I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you.

Lets run down one of todays fun ones. CNN, the liberal gods, tracked, threatened and blackmailed a teenage kid for making a meme. Keep it up guys, you're doing GREAT work! Great work continuing to destroy your party.

Posted on: 7/5 6:10 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12491
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I was taking a break from bashing you wussies until after a great holiday.


Are you snowflakes or violent? Both, actually and more. You guys literally have the worst of the worst on your side. You have a bunch of wimpy snowflakes afraid of words, then you have the violent hate groups, you have the drug junkies, welfare addicts, the people who cant even decide what sex they are --even species now lol. You pretty much have a large collection of crazy people and that is your biggest base. Its sad too --as I've eluded to many times. Normal people are leaving the democrat party and most of them are already gone. Dems embrace the crazies now, and well of course illegals. Why? It is literally (besides voter fraud) the only way they can get votes. Your policies are terrible --heck do you people even have policies anymore, or better think about whether or not they do and have done good? I mean I havent seen a democrat debate policy for a long long time. The only way they know how to "debate" is to call names and point fingers.
So what kind of people resort to calling names, when someone presents them with stuff like evidence, facts, etc, etc? A typical insane democrat who has been brainwashed by fake news.


Projection

Projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which individuals attribute characteristics they find unacceptable in themselves to another person.

Posted on: 7/6 11:04 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12491
Quote:

Turkish wrote:

Lets run down one of todays fun ones. CNN, the liberal gods, tracked, threatened and blackmailed a teenage kid for making a meme. Keep it up guys, you're doing GREAT work! Great work continuing to destroy your party.


First, CNN are not "the liberal gods." They are like the People magazine of news organizations.

Second, CNN actually interviewed the guy and he requested that they not print his name. They agreed.

Third, he is an adult. That is why he wanted his name withheld. He was fearful that his posts would reflect poorly on him, which is likely so by most of the public.

I think CNN is a joke, but at least get your facts accurate.

Posted on: 7/6 11:11 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1004
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:

Lets run down one of todays fun ones. CNN, the liberal gods, tracked, threatened and blackmailed a teenage kid for making a meme. Keep it up guys, you're doing GREAT work! Great work continuing to destroy your party.


First, CNN are not "the liberal gods." They are like the People magazine of news organizations.

Second, CNN actually interviewed the guy and he requested that they not print his name. They agreed.

Third, he is an adult. That is why he wanted his name withheld. He was fearful that his posts would reflect poorly on him, which is likely so by most of the public.

I think CNN is a joke, but at least get your facts accurate.


Every report I've read, even one from Politco listed him as a teenager, but I dont care if he's a 35 year old tough guy --CNN is wrong big time. And they definitely threatened him. I read Cuomo's deleted tweet and what the other liberal Gods at CNN said. They were going to release his personal info, which is absolutely horrible considering how blood thirsty and violent a lot of liberals are. Sorry, but I dont really buy into your defense of the situation. This 15 year old kid made a meme. Why did CNN get so offended by it? Easy, because the meme is true. Trump really is winning. America is winning.

But of course, you can believe what you choose to believe, and you dont even have to believe that the liberal ship is sinking. Honestly the more you all deny it, the more it helps that cause I believe in. Truth --thats what people actually want. The entire liberal democrat way is based on massive lies and deception. None of the crap they sell you will work. Ever. Obamacare? Done. Trump doesnt need to repeal it, its repealing itself. Its losing its insurers among other things. Gruber one of the main guys behind is has openly admitted that its unsustainable and that Americans are stupid and deserve to get screwed by it. Its all failing. Almost every liberal policy has failed actually. But not to you guys. If your liberal Gods at CNN (or MSNBC, NYTimes, Wapo, etc, etc) tell you that its working, you believe it without question. A lot of you are like mental slaves to those people. Its nothing like I've ever seen.

Posted on: 7/6 5:15 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1004
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I was taking a break from bashing you wussies until after a great holiday.


Are you snowflakes or violent? Both, actually and more. You guys literally have the worst of the worst on your side. You have a bunch of wimpy snowflakes afraid of words, then you have the violent hate groups, you have the drug junkies, welfare addicts, the people who cant even decide what sex they are --even species now lol. You pretty much have a large collection of crazy people and that is your biggest base. Its sad too --as I've eluded to many times. Normal people are leaving the democrat party and most of them are already gone. Dems embrace the crazies now, and well of course illegals. Why? It is literally (besides voter fraud) the only way they can get votes. Your policies are terrible --heck do you people even have policies anymore, or better think about whether or not they do and have done good? I mean I havent seen a democrat debate policy for a long long time. The only way they know how to "debate" is to call names and point fingers.
So what kind of people resort to calling names, when someone presents them with stuff like evidence, facts, etc, etc? A typical insane democrat who has been brainwashed by fake news.


Projection

Projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which individuals attribute characteristics they find unacceptable in themselves to another person.


Thanks fishy. Did I twigger your wittle feewings?I know what projection is. I've watched the democrats project their racism and fascism on conservatives for a very long time now. In fact its why I can hardly stand any of you anymore. A few years back, I had a nerdy little white dude call me a racist for no reason other than I dont agree with his polices. So this expert on race had no idea that my girlfriend at the time was from Ghana. I asked this little goober if he even had any black friends, and he said he is a friend of all black people lmao. Which basically meant NO. It was hilarious. I thought about beating him up for calling me such and offensive word, but then I realized that by doing that I'm just lowering myself to his standards. But then I noticed it was a real trend. This is just what liberal do almost every single time a conservatives enters the conversation.

Like I said, you can call me whatever you want. Coming from a liberal it actually makes me feel good. You can never escape reality. Your party and your platform (if thats what you call it) is failing so bad its actually entertaining to watch. Have fun with it. How about hitler? How about calling me a nazi as well. I've been called that a number of times as well. For what? Nothing. Just existing as a conservative. That all you have to do to trigger the mental midgets.

Posted on: 7/6 5:28 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12491
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I was taking a break from bashing you wussies until after a great holiday.


Are you snowflakes or violent? Both, actually and more. You guys literally have the worst of the worst on your side. You have a bunch of wimpy snowflakes afraid of words, then you have the violent hate groups, you have the drug junkies, welfare addicts, the people who cant even decide what sex they are --even species now lol. You pretty much have a large collection of crazy people and that is your biggest base. Its sad too --as I've eluded to many times. Normal people are leaving the democrat party and most of them are already gone. Dems embrace the crazies now, and well of course illegals. Why? It is literally (besides voter fraud) the only way they can get votes. Your policies are terrible --heck do you people even have policies anymore, or better think about whether or not they do and have done good? I mean I havent seen a democrat debate policy for a long long time. The only way they know how to "debate" is to call names and point fingers.
So what kind of people resort to calling names, when someone presents them with stuff like evidence, facts, etc, etc? A typical insane democrat who has been brainwashed by fake news.


Projection

Projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which individuals attribute characteristics they find unacceptable in themselves to another person.


Thanks fishy. Did I twigger your wittle feewings?I know what projection is. I've watched the democrats project their racism and fascism on conservatives for a very long time now. In fact its why I can hardly stand any of you anymore. A few years back, I had a nerdy little white dude call me a racist for no reason other than I dont agree with his polices. So this expert on race had no idea that my girlfriend at the time was from Ghana. I asked this little goober if he even had any black friends, and he said he is a friend of all black people lmao. Which basically meant NO. It was hilarious. I thought about beating him up for calling me such and offensive word, but then I realized that by doing that I'm just lowering myself to his standards. But then I noticed it was a real trend. This is just what liberal do almost every single time a conservatives enters the conversation.

Like I said, you can call me whatever you want. Coming from a liberal it actually makes me feel good. You can never escape reality. Your party and your platform (if thats what you call it) is failing so bad its actually entertaining to watch. Have fun with it. How about hitler? How about calling me a nazi as well. I've been called that a number of times as well. For what? Nothing. Just existing as a conservative. That all you have to do to trigger the mental midgets.


Maybe you should (a) practice what you preach and (b) stop putting people into groups arbitrarily. If you are so big on talking policy and breaking down facts and evidence, where is it? If you are opposed to name-calling, then maybe stop setting records for names called per post. I don't give a **** if some guy called you a name or about your girlfriend from Ghana. "Cool story bro" but who cares? Let's talk policy. I am ready any time you want to start, but I am not holding my breath.

Posted on: 7/7 1:39 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1004
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I was taking a break from bashing you wussies until after a great holiday.


Are you snowflakes or violent? Both, actually and more. You guys literally have the worst of the worst on your side. You have a bunch of wimpy snowflakes afraid of words, then you have the violent hate groups, you have the drug junkies, welfare addicts, the people who cant even decide what sex they are --even species now lol. You pretty much have a large collection of crazy people and that is your biggest base. Its sad too --as I've eluded to many times. Normal people are leaving the democrat party and most of them are already gone. Dems embrace the crazies now, and well of course illegals. Why? It is literally (besides voter fraud) the only way they can get votes. Your policies are terrible --heck do you people even have policies anymore, or better think about whether or not they do and have done good? I mean I havent seen a democrat debate policy for a long long time. The only way they know how to "debate" is to call names and point fingers.
So what kind of people resort to calling names, when someone presents them with stuff like evidence, facts, etc, etc? A typical insane democrat who has been brainwashed by fake news.


Projection

Projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which individuals attribute characteristics they find unacceptable in themselves to another person.


Thanks fishy. Did I twigger your wittle feewings?I know what projection is. I've watched the democrats project their racism and fascism on conservatives for a very long time now. In fact its why I can hardly stand any of you anymore. A few years back, I had a nerdy little white dude call me a racist for no reason other than I dont agree with his polices. So this expert on race had no idea that my girlfriend at the time was from Ghana. I asked this little goober if he even had any black friends, and he said he is a friend of all black people lmao. Which basically meant NO. It was hilarious. I thought about beating him up for calling me such and offensive word, but then I realized that by doing that I'm just lowering myself to his standards. But then I noticed it was a real trend. This is just what liberal do almost every single time a conservatives enters the conversation.

Like I said, you can call me whatever you want. Coming from a liberal it actually makes me feel good. You can never escape reality. Your party and your platform (if thats what you call it) is failing so bad its actually entertaining to watch. Have fun with it. How about hitler? How about calling me a nazi as well. I've been called that a number of times as well. For what? Nothing. Just existing as a conservative. That all you have to do to trigger the mental midgets.


Maybe you should (a) practice what you preach and (b) stop putting people into groups arbitrarily. If you are so big on talking policy and breaking down facts and evidence, where is it? If you are opposed to name-calling, then maybe stop setting records for names called per post. I don't give a **** if some guy called you a name or about your girlfriend from Ghana. "Cool story bro" but who cares? Let's talk policy. I am ready any time you want to start, but I am not holding my breath.


I'm not really opposed to name calling, as long as its equally accepted both ways. I've said numerous times to call me whatever you want. I never called anyone wussies and goobers and nerds until I started being accused of being a racist or a bigot, or homophobe, etc, etc. Even though none of those really fit me, it has been a long long time since people started doing it and they dont let up. They consider people like me nazi's and all kinds of stuff. Why? Because I feel like government should be limited to the very basics. Because I love freedom and liberty for all and not just certain groups. I believe in my heart, that all lives matter, even yours. I am against things like affirmative action which has been damaging, and probably most importantly I think when something isnt working out, it needs changed and tweaked until its right. Democrats, and mind you I used to think I was one back in my college days, but anyways democrats have been responsible for some very damaging policy and ideas, and they will not at all ever admit it. Its like being narcissistic is almost a requirement to be a Dem anymore. Your platforms are failing miserably, yet you guys want to double down on the stupidity. That is pure arrogance fueled by emotional ignorance. It is absolutely amazing. Not too mention, the organized violence and most of the hate groups today some from the left. We see it every day. Why did that guy shoot up the baseball game? Because leftist media heads have literally convinced people that Republicans are evil nazi's. That guy literally though he was trying to kill a Hitler like dictator by shooting up some republicans.

How about that lady police officer that just got shot in the face in NY for no reason other than that guy who did it listened to the rhetoric of the left and thought she was evil just because she was a cop, so he walked up unprovoked and shot her in the head. He believed he was making the world a better place. Why? Because thats what the left filled his head with. This woman had 3 children. How is killing her making the world a better place for black people? Its amazing. This is all based on years and years of hateful rhetoric from the left. In fact when Obama took office, it got so much worse for violence and organized hate and separation. I would say electing the first black president ended up being the worst thing for race relations in America in my lifetime. Why? Not because he was black, but because he is a leftist. No other reason. Just the basic ideas of the left are hateful and destructive.

The proof is in the pudding. Its not a theory --the masses are waking up and seeing it crystal clear. Its why the demorat party is losing so bad and on its way out. It was highjacked by extreme leftist. JFK would be a Republican today, no doubt. You are definitely in the ever-so-shrinking minority. Good luck with that.

Do I really think you guys are all wussies and goobers and etc, etc? No, I dont. But I dont think conservatives are racist bigots either. Doesnt seem to matter to the left tho, so why should talking crap back to them matter to me? It really doesnt. If you can dish it out but not take it, then the problem is clear. I spent years trying to convince people I wasnt a racist bigot, to no avail. No matter what evidence I provided, it didnt matter. So honestly calling you guys a group of emotional midgets doesnt really feel bad anymore lol. Convincing didnt work, so its time to just push back and thats all.

Posted on: 7/8 6:16 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 4848
Sounds like someone is using the soapbox for therapy. Get it all out big fella.

How is the left wing nut job police shooter any more out there than the right wing nut job that drove from NCto DC with assault rifle in hand to break up the Clinton child sex ring? Was Timothy McVeigh liberal?

Why not talk specifics?

...and when did anyone here call you racist or anything else you whined about above? You must be bringing you personal life in here.

Posted on: 7/9 12:40 pm
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 6296
One year ago today, Seth Rich gave up his life so that the DNC could be exposed for the corrupt organization that it is and that a murderer would not become president. His death and sacrifice will never be forgotten. God bless the Rich family and Rest In Peace, Seth Rich.

Posted on: 7/10 12:56 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 4848
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
One year ago today, Seth Rich gave up his life so that the DNC could be exposed for the corrupt organization that it is and that a murderer would not become president. His death and sacrifice will never be forgotten. God bless the Rich family and Rest In Peace, Seth Rich.


...and again his family asks that this politically driven story be stopped so he can Rest In Peace.

As his parents actually said: if someone has legitimate new information then take it to the official investigators.

Posted on: 7/10 2:03 pm
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1004
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Sounds like someone is using the soapbox for therapy. Get it all out big fella.

How is the left wing nut job police shooter any more out there than the right wing nut job that drove from NCto DC with assault rifle in hand to break up the Clinton child sex ring? Was Timothy McVeigh liberal?

Why not talk specifics?

...and when did anyone here call you racist or anything else you whined about above? You must be bringing you personal life in here.


Oh believe me I've been called a racist on here more than once. In fact when I first posted to this section a few years ago, I was called a racist probably the first day. I didnt agree with Obama on many of his policies. I also dont think that black communities are getting a fair shake under democrat rule, and for that I was definitely a racist! A big one. I left instead of trying to convince people I wasnt racist. But I dont want to now. I'd rather call you guys names and point out all the ignorance in the land of the liberal mind.

Someone keeps pointing out all the politically incorrect things I say and I felt the need to explain. You can read it or not, and yes this is my therapy. When they let me out of my room, they tell me to go online and find the dumbest, most pathetic girlyman I can find, and vent to them. So, I picked you!

Edit: You'd have to have an awful lot of Timothy McVeigh's to equal the amount of violent liberals out on the streets killing right now. Violent hate groups are the left's new pet. Its awesome tho, because its helping you lose.

Posted on: 7/10 4:24 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 905
Quote:

Turkish wrote:

Edit: You'd have to have an awful lot of Timothy McVeigh's to equal the amount of violent liberals out on the streets killing right now.


Once again - do you have any proof to back up this statement?

Posted on: 7/10 6:13 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1004
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:

Edit: You'd have to have an awful lot of Timothy McVeigh's to equal the amount of violent liberals out on the streets killing right now.


Once again - do you have any proof to back up this statement?


Not for you. If you can't see it, its because you're either trying not to, its just way above your head, or you are flat out lying about it.

Once again, I dont care to convince you. I want to trade you for some conservative folks from a socialist country in Africa or anywhere else who want a new opportunity to be part of a constitutional republic and a free thinking society.. Then you can have your socialism, and conservatives can prove they are not racist and get some better people to work with to rebuild this country. It's a win for all sides. I dont know why liberals arent on that. There are probably a lot of folks in socialist countries who would gladly trade places with the liberal lefties here.

Posted on: 7/10 8:15 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 905
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:

Edit: You'd have to have an awful lot of Timothy McVeigh's to equal the amount of violent liberals out on the streets killing right now.


Once again - do you have any proof to back up this statement?


Not for you. If you can't see it, its because you're either trying not to, its just way above your head, or you are flat out lying about it.

Once again, I dont care to convince you. I want to trade you for some conservative folks from a socialist country in Africa or anywhere else who want a new opportunity to be part of a constitutional republic and a free thinking society.. Then you can have your socialism, and conservatives can prove they are not racist and get some better people to work with to rebuild this country. It's a win for all sides. I dont know why liberals arent on that. There are probably a lot of folks in socialist countries who would gladly trade places with the liberal lefties here.


Right - so the bluster is just meant to disguise the fact that you can't prove anything you say - & you can't prove it b/c it isn't true.

Yes - we've been through this before. Prove it or lose it. As it stands now, anyone who takes you seriously is a fool. Your reliance on name calling only discredits you further.


Posted on: 7/10 9:36 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 2 (3)




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved