We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 10 »

 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
4/10/2008 3:02 pm
From Halifax, VA
Posts: 1613
Right wingers apparently like the communication the Trump campaign and the Russians! Apparently liberty is not a concept the care for!

Posted on: 5/23 6:48 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
4/10/2008 3:02 pm
From Halifax, VA
Posts: 1613
Former CIA director testified today about the communication between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

Posted on: 5/23 6:49 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1638
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
This room is filled with anxious Trumpers. Back'em into a corner and they resort to bumper stickers and memes.


Of all the posts I've ever read from you, I've never seen you use your knowledge of the law in an unbiased manner. You form each argument from the basis that you are a lawyer, and by that fact you are some self-admonished authority on every topic. Just because you have a good way to form an argument doesn't mean anything. Your starting point is so narrow that your reasoning is limited. Very bumper sticker worthy in my opinion. Damn you look foolish.


Or, I don't render opinions about topics I don't know something about. I am an employment and civil rights lawyer, and I talk on here about employment law and civil rights. I don't know what you do for a living, but whatever it is, I would respect your judgment on it.

"A good way to form an argument" is actually the key to argument. It is called logic. There is a process and it doesn't start with a conclusion and then a hunt for facts or the creation of alternative facts to prove the conclusion.

BTW - It isn't bias. It is opinion. You right wingers go apoplectic when someone doesn't agree with you, like Trump and the judiciary. It is immediately "bias." I don't think you know what bias means, but it doesn't mean having a different opinion.

BTW2 - why can't you folks stick to the topic? I don't come here to talk about me or my practice. I come to talk about the subject of the thread. Let's see how long you can go without getting personal with someone.


LOL yeah like you never take things to a personal level on here. Stand down everyone "THE LAWYER" aka Message Board Jesus has spoken.

Posted on: 5/23 7:22 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1638
Quote:

Sandstone56 wrote:
Former CIA director testified today about the communication between the Trump campaign and the Russians.


While you Liberals are propping up the strawman, another individual blew himself up killing and injuring a bunch of people. Don't worry I won't mention any specifics of his identity, freeing you from feeling the need to label me as something horrible. Stay classy Democrats. 👍 So glad that you are busying yourselves in solving the real problems we are facing in our world today. What would we ever do without you?

And by the way you are wrong. Comey postponed his testimony.
https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reut ... article/amp/idUSKBN18I2P3

Posted on: 5/23 7:37 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 913
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
This room is filled with anxious Trumpers. Back'em into a corner and they resort to bumper stickers and memes.


Classic...True.


Well 88 at least your little sister thinks you are cool.


Baseline Junior High style name calling again? Yrr just proving 88's point. Once upon a time I thought you were the smartest of thee right wing doofuses on here. Much like yrr hero Donnie, ( Link ) your skills have declined. Sad!

Posted on: 5/23 11:12 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1638
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
This room is filled with anxious Trumpers. Back'em into a corner and they resort to bumper stickers and memes.


Classic...True.


Well 88 at least your little sister thinks you are cool.


Baseline Junior High style name calling again? Yrr just proving 88's point. Once upon a time I thought you were the smartest of thee right wing doofuses on here. Much like yrr hero Donnie, ( Link ) your skills have declined. Sad!


I must have struck a nerve. Sorry you can't handle a little humorous sarcasm. That's alright, I'm sure many a reader had a chuckle at your expense. There are plenty of posts logged on here where you, 88, Sandstone, and the like have either called people names or condescended toward others. I'm not exactly being judged by the moral authority. It's fine by me, I don't feel the need to be validated by the likes of you.

Posted on: 5/24 8:27 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1638
It's like that moment when you get tired of the jerks across the room lobbing spitballs at you, so you go over and slam a book into their forehead. The next thing you know, they are looking at you like, "Why did you do that? That was so uncalled for!"

It's that moment you realize that the jerks are living in their own world and are totally clueless to how things really are.

You Liberals have been stirring a shoot storm ever since this election. You just keep pushing and pushing. At this point your actions do not merit an intellectual response.

Posted on: 5/24 8:36 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
4/10/2008 3:02 pm
From Halifax, VA
Posts: 1613
An intellectual response from a right winger is impossible. You need some intellect to respond in that manner.

Posted on: 5/24 8:53 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1638
Thanks for proving my point spit baller.

Posted on: 5/24 12:27 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12549
Quote:

EERY wrote:

BTW2 - why can't you folks stick to the topic? I don't come here to talk about me or my practice. I come to talk about the subject of the thread. Let's see how long you can go without getting personal with someone.


LOL yeah like you never take things to a personal level on here. Stand down everyone "THE LAWYER" aka Message Board Jesus has spoken.


Not very long. I guess when you cannot back up your point there isn't much more you can do.

Posted on: 5/24 1:01 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12549
Quote:

EERY wrote:
It's like that moment when you get tired of the jerks across the room lobbing spitballs at you, so you go over and slam a book into their forehead. The next thing you know, they are looking at you like, "Why did you do that? That was so uncalled for!"

It's that moment you realize that the jerks are living in their own world and are totally clueless to how things really are.

You Liberals have been stirring a shoot storm ever since this election. You just keep pushing and pushing. At this point your actions do not merit an intellectual response.


How about you exercise some personal responsibility for your own inability to argue a point? Isn't that the right wing line - personal responsibility? Put on your big boy pants and walk the walk.

Posted on: 5/24 1:04 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1638
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:

BTW2 - why can't you folks stick to the topic? I don't come here to talk about me or my practice. I come to talk about the subject of the thread. Let's see how long you can go without getting personal with someone.


LOL yeah like you never take things to a personal level on here. Stand down everyone "THE LAWYER" aka Message Board Jesus has spoken.


Not very long. I guess when you cannot back up your point there isn't much more you can do.


Never said I didn't. It was your continued condescension and blow harding that lead me to calling you out.

How bout you a Liberals quit being douches and then crying fowl all the time. Face it, I hit you where it hurts. Wipe your tears and move on.

Posted on: 5/24 1:49 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12549
Quote:

EERY wrote:

Never said I didn't. It was your continued condescension and blow harding that lead me to calling you out.

How bout you a Liberals quit being douches and then crying fowl all the time. Face it, I hit you where it hurts. Wipe your tears and move on.


Dude, this is getting sad. Please just stop.

And also learn to use the quote function so it shows who said what correctly.

Posted on: 5/25 10:39 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/22/2007 7:48 pm
From Frederick, MD
Posts: 2473
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

83Grad wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

83Grad wrote:
Bottom line is Trump can fire the FBI director anytime he wants for any reason he wants. No laws were broken.

Trump can also pressure the FBI director to do anything he wants him to do. The FBI dir can simply refuse, and wait to be fired if he does not want to comply, or resign. Even if true about the Russian investigation, no laws were broken. If the people don't like it, impeach him. Its your only recourse.

I wonder why Comey didn't simply resign if Trump was out of line?

Nothing to see here folks. There is no there.


This isn't true. He cannot fire the FBI Director, or anybody else, if doing so is obstructing justice or violates another law. It is more complex than you are making it. You are correct though that the impeachment process and criminal process have different standards. Kudos to you.


How does firing the FBI director obstruct justice? Especially since the acting FBI Director, Mcabe, is an Obama appointee and said it will have no effect on the investigation?

What law did Trump break?


I didn't say he broke any law or that he obstructed justice. I said that just because the president has the authority to fire the FBI Director doesn't mean that there are no other restrictions on the firing, whether civil or criminal. Specifically, I said that he cannot fire the FBI Director if doing so obstructs justice. Attempting to influence a federal investigation is obstruction, whether or not you are successful. In any event, if he did it then it isn't a defense to say "I have the authority to fire him."



This illustrates the problem with the entire " Trump campaign colluded
with Russians" so called investigations. To this day no one can identify any law that was broken. It is my understanding that a typical investigation starts with evidence of a crime, and then proceeds to an investigation. Here they are just flailing around investigating everyone one and everything hoping to find something that will stick. And still they've found nothing. Zip.

It just an ongoing effort to damage Trump. Hopefully the special prosecutor will wrap this charade up soon so we can move onto real news.

Posted on: 5/27 12:08 pm
_________________
JFK: We will put a man on the moon.

Obama: We will put a man in your daughter's restroom.


Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12549
What makes you think the evidence is in the public domain? Moreover, there is evidence of crimes being committed. For example, there is evidence that the transition team violated the Logan Act by discussing the status of sanctions with Russia. The bigger question is why the administration is setting up a war room to fight the investigation.

Posted on: 5/27 2:29 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1638
I am interested to see how all that with the discussion of sanctions. I'm curious to find out to what extent sanctions were discussed. How long is it going to take for them to come to conclusions on this?

Posted on: 5/27 3:52 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1638
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:

Never said I didn't. It was your continued condescension and blow harding that lead me to calling you out.

How bout you a Liberals quit being douches and then crying fowl all the time. Face it, I hit you where it hurts. Wipe your tears and move on.


Dude, this is getting sad. Please just stop.

And also learn to use the quote function so it shows who said what correctly.


I'm sure you knew what I meant without using the quote button. It was the very next post after yours. It was a direct reply, just like your reply to 83. Was that a pathetic attempt at a dig?

Posted on: 5/27 4:06 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/22/2007 7:48 pm
From Frederick, MD
Posts: 2473
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
What makes you think the evidence is in the public domain? Moreover, there is evidence of crimes being committed. For example, there is evidence that the transition team violated the Logan Act by discussing the status of sanctions with Russia. The bigger question is why the administration is setting up a war room to fight the investigation.


True, it may not be, but with all the non-stop leaks, even going back to the leaking Hillary investigation, I'd be surprised if we don't know most already.

Regardless, discussing sanctions AFTER the election has nothing to do with colluding with the Russians to influence the election, which is what the main steam media is pushing with all its little might.

Posted on: 5/28 6:20 am
_________________
JFK: We will put a man on the moon.

Obama: We will put a man in your daughter's restroom.


Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12549
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:

Never said I didn't. It was your continued condescension and blow harding that lead me to calling you out.

How bout you a Liberals quit being douches and then crying fowl all the time. Face it, I hit you where it hurts. Wipe your tears and move on.


Dude, this is getting sad. Please just stop.

And also learn to use the quote function so it shows who said what correctly.


I'm sure you knew what I meant without using the quote button. It was the very next post after yours. It was a direct reply, just like your reply to 83. Was that a pathetic attempt at a dig?


No. I just don't want people attributing your words to me. I didn't say them.

Posted on: 5/28 2:50 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12549
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I am interested to see how all that with the discussion of sanctions. I'm curious to find out to what extent sanctions were discussed. How long is it going to take for them to come to conclusions on this?


Probably a long time. The Trump Administration is signaling that it does not intend to cooperate.

Posted on: 5/28 2:51 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 10 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved