We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 (2) 3 »

 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Killers tell "This is for Allah" but killing in the name of Allah doesn't happen according to Strohs. Right, bud?


http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/06/03/london-bridge/


'Unless you're purposefully playing this on the wrong side for entertainment value, I suspect you may have a moderate to severe psychological problem.'

In other news, you might consider a course in remedial English comp.


You really are a stupid and sick person. Well you are a Democrats. Doesn't surprise me.

Posted on: 6/3 10:40 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
This is for Hill

TIMELINE

July 10 4:20 AM, 2016, Seth Conrad Rich, a DNC staffer and patriot, is murdered in Washington D.C.

July 10 Rich was found conscious but later died in the hospital Newsweek reported that police said he may have been killed in an attempted robbery, although nothing had apparently been taken from him.

https://archive.fo/FGwOO

https://archive.fo/EWASt


July 12, 2016, Sanders officially endorses Clinton.

July 22, 2016, Wikileaks begins the release of 44,000 emails from the DNC spanning a period from January 2015 to May 25, 2016.

July 27, 2016, Clinton is confirmed as the Democratic presidential nominee by the DNC.

August 9, 2016, Wikileaks officially offers $20,000 for information about Seth Rich's murder, a previously unprecedented act.

August 11, 2016 It becomes public that Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant became the "family spokesperson" for the Seth Rich family. A position he maintained ever since, showing the questions surrounding the murder of Seth Rich were considered a "crisis" for Democrats.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280

August, 2016 Statement of Julian Assange about Seth Rich "Our sources take risks and they become concerned when such things happen. Our sources face serious risk... We are investigating to try to understand what happened with Seth Rich". Multiple commentators understood the Assange statement to imply that Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

April 27, 2017 Fmr DNC director of data verbally attacks Seth Rich, referring to him as "An Embarrasment".


https://archive.fo/eCubi#selection-601.36-605.40

May, 15 2017 Rod Wheeler, a former homicide detective makes several comments about the case publicly including "I have a source inside the police department who looked me in the eye and said "Rod, we were told to stand down on this case" He also states the key to the Seth Rich murder could be on the laptop of Seth Rich, including possible proof of communications with Wikileaks. The laptop is at an unknown location.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=62spPPUcubo&t=63

May, 18 2017 In a Democrat Party FUD campaign, their Crisis PR operative Brad Bauman places several statements in Democrat-allied press calling the claims of Rod Wheeler the investigator working on the Seth Rich case into question.


https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280

May 20, 2017 A lawyer Joseph Ingrisano sends a threatening legal letter to Rod Wheeler to try stop him from speaking out on this case. Ingrisano claims to want to protect the "memory of Seth Rich". The letter is immediately sent to John Podesta's current employer the Washington Post, which promptly publishes parts of it. While printing statements from Brad Bauman in the same article the Washington Post refuses to notify their readers that Brad Bauman is a Democrat crisis PR consultant, keeping their own readers ignorant and misinformed.

https://archive.fo/yJsEN#selection-4131.0-4131.259

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280

https://archive.fo/yJsEN#selection-4179.173-4179.222




other information

A message from the parents of Seth Rich https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BEsacP9vWA&feature=youtu.be please watch.

Detailed Zerohedge article about Seth Rich online activities Including information that former DNC director of Data Science Andrew Therriault abused Seth Rich on twitter posthumously - referring to him as "An Embarrasment." After the ghoulish act was discovered, Therriault deleted the tweet but archived copies remained. archive

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05 ... tic-clothes-and-joe-rogan

https://archive.fo/eCubi

Proof that owner of bar where Seth Rich was last seen alive visited White House 4 days earlier

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/05/ ... ite-house-4-days-earlier/

Seth Rich's death was not a random act of gun violence because Democrats did not use it to promote gun control.

https://i.redd.it/ibtu2e6c4wxy.jpg

There ya go, bud. Have it at.

Posted on: 6/3 10:41 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1210
Wow.

So. Many. Links. - & posted twice. Are you feeling OK 1818?

A quick perusal reveals most of those links = probable horseshiznit.

Tell you what - I'll read deeper into it once you've read this:

Link

Sweet dreams!

Posted on: 6/3 10:54 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
The same Google that was fined 9 BILLION dollars for rigging search results in favor of the EU? Why would Google be fined for rigging results for the EU but not fined for riggimg the US election? Maybe because there is no evidence?

Here's another link for you.

https://m.slashdot.org/story/327017


Posted on: 6/3 11:13 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
Here you go, Strohs. An Imam saying that Islam does in fact teach murder. Care to comment about that?

https://m.imgur.com/L6PSrbr

https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/871154639885844481

Posted on: 6/3 11:14 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1210
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
The same Google that was fined 9 BILLION dollars for rigging search results in favor of the EU? Why would Google be fined for rigging results for the EU but not fined for riggimg the US election? Maybe because there is no evidence?

Here's another link for you.

https://m.slashdot.org/story/327017



Once again - Straight from the standard 'I'm ignoring your point, but hey look over here at this random BS' Trump-school playbook. Obfuscation is y'all's last hope / stock in trade.

Posted on: 6/3 11:18 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
The same Google that was fined 9 BILLION dollars for rigging search results in favor of the EU? Why would Google be fined for rigging results for the EU but not fined for riggimg the US election? Maybe because there is no evidence?

Here's another link for you.

https://m.slashdot.org/story/327017



Once again - Straight from the standard 'I'm ignoring your point, but hey look over here at this random BS' Trump-school playbook. Obfuscation is y'all's last hope / stock in trade.


You told me to read your link, I read it. I told you to read my link which renders yours moot and it's "I'm ignoring your point". Nice try. I wonder why Google want fined for rigging the election but was fined for rigging search results for the EU?

Спокойной ночи, hill!

Posted on: 6/3 11:23 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1210
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
The same Google that was fined 9 BILLION dollars for rigging search results in favor of the EU? Why would Google be fined for rigging results for the EU but not fined for riggimg the US election? Maybe because there is no evidence?

Here's another link for you.

https://m.slashdot.org/story/327017



Once again - Straight from the standard 'I'm ignoring your point, but hey look over here at this random BS' Trump-school playbook. Obfuscation is y'all's last hope / stock in trade.


You told me to read your link, I read it. I told you to read my link which renders yours moot and it's "I'm ignoring your point". Nice try. I wonder why Google want fined for rigging the election but was fined for rigging search results for the EU?

Спокойной ночи, hill!


Your link in no way renders mine moot.

'Google want fined' ? C'mon dude! You are trying to spin this gobbledygook into saying that Google rigged the US election? I.e. you believe the election was rigged? Please explain.

In other news, the ability to copy-paste Cyrillic characters doesn't make you smart.

Не обманывайтесь своей собственной глупостью

Posted on: 6/3 11:46 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/29/2008 4:48 pm
From Deadwood, Lakota Territory
Posts: 8212
hill - you are getting your ass kicked in this debate.

You may lose your job as a paid political blogger if this keeps up.

Or, worse yet, Hillary will blame YOU for losing the election for her.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Posted on: 6/4 6:30 am
_________________
Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Globalist Fascists in BOTH parties are trying to take over the U.S.A.

Help us Eric Cartman, YOU are our only hope.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/30/2007 5:14 pm
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Posts: 1464
Quote:


wvufan1818 wrote:
Strohs, please debunk just one of my links as fake and I will gladly disavow.


A lot of your posted links come directly from RT.com or were reference by other sites from RT.com. once again, this is the Russian media's propaganda machine. Their goal is to spread lies and half-truths to influence the fall of democracy in this country. Here is an article describing in detail the methodology:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busines ... 2-716af66098fe_story.html

I've called you out on this several times, yet you go on posting this garbage. I think you know the links you share are nonsense. SO are you a Russian mole infiltrating West Virginia?

Quote:

If my son was murdered, I'd want it investigated just as his parents want but for some reason, the DNC don't care about one of their own employees being murdered. Especially if he was working for a major political party. If you would honestly say you wouldn't want the mysterious murder of your son investigated, I hope to God you never have children and if you do have children I pray their mothers aren't as terrible of father's as you all.



The murder is being investigated by the police. The DNC has no authority to halt a murder investigation. What makes you think this is not being investigated?

Quote:

There is literally more evidence about the DNC ordering the death of Seth Rich than the fake Russian collusion that doesn't exist.


LOL. No there isn't. The FBI is investigating the most powerful man in the world and one of the wealthiest in our country. The FBI has issued subpoenas to his personal lawyer and the man he appointed as national security adviser. The man being investigated fired the man doing the investigating. The evidence is piling up. The so-called evidence that exists for the DNC assassinating Seth Rich are a few second hand stories that have changed repeatedly and a some ridiculous statements made by a Fox News windbag. Even the guy's family have said that enough is enough. I don't know Seth Rich's relationship with his parents but you better believe if I were to uncover a far-reaching conspiracy and exposed it to Wikileaks, I'm at least telling my loved ones, "If anything happens to me..." This is classic Republican smoke and mirrors. All evidence suggest that leaked e-mails came from Russian hacking not some crazy conspiracy involving a low-level employee. If there was evidence of a conspiracy, you better believe Trump would have every Tom, Dick, and Harry at the FBI, CIA, and Secret Service investigating it. The FBI is NOT investigating the Seth Rich murder. They ARE investigating Trump

About the London terrorist attack: There are bad people out there, no one denies this. Every time there is a mass shooting, people scream about banning firearms. Every time there is a terrorist attack, the other side screams about rounding up all Muslims and shipping them off. I've said it on here before, if you want to ship off every muslim in the country, fine. That doesn't feel very American and we would lose a lot of really good people. We need to share intelligence with our allies and work toward identifying the bad people. We're quickly running out of allies, though.

1818, what part of Russia are you from?

Posted on: 6/4 8:04 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/30/2007 5:14 pm
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Posts: 1464
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
Here is an article describing in detail the methodology:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busines ... 2-716af66098fe_story.html



https://www.washingtonpost.com/busines ... ml?utm_term=.9bdc4c6a71dd

Posted on: 6/4 8:53 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
Hill, Моя дорогая Билл Клинтон - насильник. DNC убил Сета Рича.

Strohs, refer to my post about Seth Rich. His family never said "enough is enough". They thanked everyone for bringing his murder into the spotlight and wanted it pushed further and solved. "The evidence is piling up". How can nothing pile up? Lol


Now we know why London has so many terrorist attacks. Their mayor was Legal Counsel To One Of The 9/11 TERRORISTS.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c

https://heatst.com/politics/red-hot-fa ... ondon-mayor-has-911-link/


Posted on: 6/6 3:50 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/30/2007 5:14 pm
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Posts: 1464
London Mayor Sadiq Khan did NOT provide legal counsel to anyone involved in the September 11 bombings. The video you posted references 3 British men arrested in Cairo Egypt. They were accused of trying to overthrow the government and confessed under duress. The far right political party in Britain tried to play the Muslim card against Khan too but the guy was elected anyway.

So 3:50 am, huh. That's, what, 10:50am in Moscow. Keep trying 1818. People on here are smarter than that. I hope.

Posted on: 6/6 2:33 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12716
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Strohs, refer to my post about Seth Rich. His family never said "enough is enough". They thanked everyone for bringing his murder into the spotlight and wanted it pushed further and solved. "The evidence is piling up". How can nothing pile up? Lol



Not so much.

Seth Rich's Parents In Their Own Words

Posted on: 6/6 2:40 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
Arab admits Muslims are violent and useless live on the air

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZSII3qADI


"If they didn't hate us, there would be something mentally wrong with them."

He just described liberals.

Posted on: 6/22 6:40 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Strohs, refer to my post about Seth Rich. His family never said "enough is enough". They thanked everyone for bringing his murder into the spotlight and wanted it pushed further and solved. "The evidence is piling up". How can nothing pile up? Lol



Not so much.

Seth Rich's Parents In Their Own Words


Dude, here is a literal video of his parents giving thanks for helping find the murderer of his son. You really need to stop posting fake news. You're embarrassing yourself every time you reply to anybody in this site. Have you ever posted anything that isn't a huge pile of ****?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOjMqlXAUk


Here is a video of Seth's mother saying she will not stop until she finds her son's murderer. And she literally says "Now I need your help, please. We don't know enough about what happened. And I need everybody's help to bring my son's killers to justice"


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vK72iuXJI


So take your fake news and shove it.

Posted on: 6/22 6:50 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
London Mayor Sadiq Khan did NOT provide legal counsel to anyone involved in the September 11 bombings. The video you posted references 3 British men arrested in Cairo Egypt. They were accused of trying to overthrow the government and confessed under duress. The far right political party in Britain tried to play the Muslim card against Khan too but the guy was elected anyway.

So 3:50 am, huh. That's, what, 10:50am in Moscow. Keep trying 1818. People on here are smarter than that. I hope.



Strohs, man, you are almost as bad as sandstone. I actually once respected your opinion. Now, you're just an idiot who defends those who defends terrorism and are against solving unsolved murder cases. You should do a reality check.

https://intelhuxley.wordpress.com/2017 ... counsel-to-911-terrorist/

"Zacarias Mousassoui pleaded guilty to conspiring to kill citizens of the United States in the September 11th attack. He is serving six life sentences for his part of this crime. Moussaoui also made it abundantly clear that he was an Islamic Jihadist and was a zealous member of Al Qaeda.

You can find all of the details of the disturbing case here: https://www.justice.gov/archives/ag/indictment-zacarias-moussaoui

The is a direct quote from Moussaoui:

“I am al Qaeda. I am a sworn enemy.”"


https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/672 ... ists/#goZ7R6I278yz49VV.97

"The then-lawyer joined the defense team protecting one of the masterminds behind the horrific terrorist attacks, Zacharias Moussaoui, who later confessed to being a member of Al Qaeda."

Posted on: 6/22 7:01 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
With one day left during Ramadon ;) the numbers are not looking good for the religion of pieces. This barbaric ideology needs to be stopped. People need to wake up and put an end to this madness. 161 terrorist attacks, 1483 deaths and 1557 more wounded during a period of "prayer and fasting"

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17863/r ... cks-1436-dead-joseph-curl

Posted on: 6/23 10:57 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
Polish girl speaks the truth about Islam and the pedofile Muhammed. It's amazing when you actually do research and enlighten yourself on a topic such as the Polish have done you can protect your citizens. Every country needs to educate themselves on the ideology that is Islam.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1iDHBnmLSjc&time_continue=131

Posted on: 6/24 6:32 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Happy Ramadon
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7345
I was told by liberals who watch C*NN that Swedistan had a higher standard of living?


https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/06/swe ... ice-chief-help-us-help-us

Posted on: 6/25 1:26 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 (2) 3 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved