We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 (2) 3 »

 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Well at least you got in the last word on the matter. I'm sure you are "feeling" proud of yourself.



Posted on: 8/8/2017 10:19 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2935
Jeff Sessions Reportedly Revives Probe Of Uranium One Deal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpos ... b9b52e4b025f99e14cd5e/amp

Posted on: 2/4 4:52 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8153
About time they go after something with actual evidence instead of whatever the hell Mueller is doing.

Posted on: 2/5 2:17 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7571
#FAKENEWS!

Posted on: 2/7 5:25 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2935
Yo mama

Posted on: 2/7 6:27 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8153
Id really like to know why ZWAA thinks that something literally happening is fake? WVU didnt actually beat Oklahoma twice, it was #FAKENEWS

Posted on: 2/8 10:07 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
About time they go after something with actual evidence instead of whatever the hell Mueller is doing.


So the investigation that resulted in 0 indictments is based on "actual evidence," and the investigation that has resulted in multiple indictments against Trump campaign and administration officials is not. Sound logic there.

Posted on: 2/8 10:47 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2935
Well since the investigation wasn’t opened until a couple days before Christmas, I’d say your reasoning needs revisited. How long did it take Mueller before he indicted anyone?

Posted on: 2/8 1:35 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2935
Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations to Congress
http://thehill.com/homenews/administr ... -allegations-in-testimony

Posted on: 2/8 2:06 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Well since the investigation wasn’t opened until a couple days before Christmas, I’d say your reasoning needs revisited. How long did it take Mueller before he indicted anyone?


You mean the second "investigation." You realize there was a complete investigation that resulted in nothing, right? 0 indictments.

Posted on: 2/8 5:47 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2935
Well there was also an email server investigation. We all know how that went, don’t we?


You are right, there wasn’t any indictments. Remind me, how many indictments in the Mueller probe have been for the actual act of collusion?

Posted on: 2/8 7:21 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7571
#fakenews


Quote:

EERY wrote:
Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations to Congress
http://thehill.com/homenews/administr ... -allegations-in-testimony

Posted on: 2/11 8:50 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7571



Quote:

EERY wrote:
Well there was also an email server investigation. We all know how that went, don’t we?


You are right, there wasn’t any indictments. Remind me, how many indictments in the Mueller probe have been for the actual act of collusion?
Open in new window

Posted on: 2/11 8:52 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Well there was also an email server investigation. We all know how that went, don’t we?


You are right, there wasn’t any indictments. Remind me, how many indictments in the Mueller probe have been for the actual act of collusion?


Stop changing the argument. We were discussing the validity of the investigations. One resulted in no indictments. The other resulted in at least four indictments, with more due to be unsealed. 4-0 is the tally, and it isn't over.

Posted on: 2/11 2:56 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2935
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Well there was also an email server investigation. We all know how that went, don’t we?


You are right, there wasn’t any indictments. Remind me, how many indictments in the Mueller probe have been for the actual act of collusion?


Stop changing the argument. We were discussing the validity of the investigations. One resulted in no indictments. The other resulted in at least four indictments, with more due to be unsealed. 4-0 is the tally, and it isn't over.


How am I changing the subject? Off the top of my head I know that Flynn and Papadopoulos weren’t indicted for the contact they had with Russia, but for not admitting to the contact they had.

Manafort and his lawyer are in trouble for not filing the proper taxes for the lobbying they performed in Ukraine. While this is bad, the act of lobbying was not illegal, and this happened years before Trump even decided to run for office. John Podesta and his brother have done similar lobbying. In fact John’s brother was in business with Manafort at one time.

Your point is valid that there are 4 indictments, however no indictments so far are for any actual act of treason, or any act of actually interfering with our elections. Not a single indictment so far with what Mueller was originally actually supposed to be looking into, which is whether or not Trump was obstructing justice by firing Comey. That’s why some people refer to it as a witch hunt.

To say that because 4 people were indicted makes Mueller’s investigation more valid is a pretty obscure point when you look at the facts. I’m sure if a prosecutor was to conduct a similar broad investigation surrounding Hillary and everyone she has ever had anything to do with surrounding the Clinton Foundation and their relationship with Russian interests there would be at least a handful of people who have skeletons in their closet worthy of an indictment.

That’s not changing the subject, it’s expounding on your simple statement. I was trying to encourage you to look deeper into it. You aren’t going to learn these things from the mainstream media. It doesn’t fit into the narrative they are trying to push.


Posted on: 2/11 7:17 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Suspected Punter
Joined:
1/16/2012 2:30 pm
From Florida via Lewisburg
Posts: 76
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Well there was also an email server investigation. We all know how that went, don’t we?


You are right, there wasn’t any indictments. Remind me, how many indictments in the Mueller probe have been for the actual act of collusion?


Stop changing the argument. We were discussing the validity of the investigations. One resulted in no indictments. The other resulted in at least four indictments, with more due to be unsealed. 4-0 is the tally, and it isn't over.


How am I changing the subject? Off the top of my head I know that Flynn and Papadopoulos weren’t indicted for the contact they had with Russia, but for not admitting to the contact they had.

Manafort and his lawyer are in trouble for not filing the proper taxes for the lobbying they performed in Ukraine. While this is bad, the act of lobbying was not illegal, and this happened years before Trump even decided to run for office. John Podesta and his brother have done similar lobbying. In fact John’s brother was in business with Manafort at one time.

Your point is valid that there are 4 indictments, however no indictments so far are for any actual act of treason, or any act of actually interfering with our elections. Not a single indictment so far with what Mueller was originally actually supposed to be looking into, which is whether or not Trump was obstructing justice by firing Comey. That’s why some people refer to it as a witch hunt.

To say that because 4 people were indicted makes Mueller’s investigation more valid is a pretty obscure point when you look at the facts. I’m sure if a prosecutor was to conduct a similar broad investigation surrounding Hillary and everyone she has ever had anything to do with surrounding the Clinton Foundation and their relationship with Russian interests there would be at least a handful of people who have skeletons in their closet worthy of an indictment.

That’s not changing the subject, it’s expounding on your simple statement. I was trying to encourage you to look deeper into it. You aren’t going to learn these things from the mainstream media. It doesn’t fit into the narrative I want to hear.

Fixed the last line for you.

Mueller a Republican, will go where the evidence takes him. While investigating one crime often other crimes are discovered. It would be unethical to ignore those crimes. If Trump encouraged others to cover up criminal activity it would not surprise me. They seem to be worried about Mueller investigating outside the collusion with Russia angle. What are they worried about? Money laundering, fraud? If crimes were committed and found out about legally, no matter the crime, shouldn’t the criminals be punished? Maybe Trump is oblivious and did not know about the people he hired or what they were doing or maybe he did. Trump did say he was a sane genius.


Posted on: 2/11 8:26 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2935
Well Dick Cheney is a Republican, and it doesn’t keep him from being a despicable human being.

Do you understand what a RHINO is in political terms? For that matter do you understand what a Neocon is? There is a huge fracture in the Republican party. That’s what the Tea Party movement was all about. The fact that you and others go to great lengths to point out that Mueller is a Republican, only shows your lack in understanding of what is going on. Mueller’s political affiliation doesn’t really amount to a hill of beans in the political landscape we find ourselves at in 2018. Keep watching the Mainstream, they got ya right where they want you.

I understand that if Mueller uncovers illegal actions taken by people while investigating something else, that he should take action on it. My point was that all the actions he has taken thus far have not lead to any indictments of illegal actions aligning with what he was actually commissioned to investigate. Most likely he was hoping that in those indictments that someone would give witness to anything illegal that Trump is actually done. Thus far we have no evidence presented to us that it has. Like I said before, there is over two years of FBI spying, and DOJ investigations, how much longer do they need. Especially while the Mainstream has clamored for those two years that Trump’s criminality was so blatant. Apparently it wasn’t so blatant after all, or they would surely have taken action on it by now.

Posted on: 2/11 9:32 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 5222
Benghazi

Posted on: 2/12 6:20 am
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2935
Chobani

Posted on: 2/12 2:38 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: ROBERT MUELLER’S ROLE IN US URANIUM TO RUSSIA
Suspected Punter
Joined:
1/16/2012 2:30 pm
From Florida via Lewisburg
Posts: 76
http://time.com/secret-origins-of-the-tea-party/

What the tea party movement was all about.

Posted on: 2/12 5:01 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 (2) 3 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved