We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

Way Too Early 2020 Basketball Recruiting Thread
Grant Ave. Warrior
From Dunedin FL
Found this on 247 Sports:

WVU Extends In-State Hoops Offer
WVU extended a new in-state hoops offer this weekend.

Chris Anderson - Jul 29, 2:26 PM 10
West Virginia has offered shooting guard David Early, a 2020 prospect out of Logan (WV). The 6-foot-4, 240-pounder plays with the West Virginia Wildcats under former Mountaineer Paul Williamson. After another strong performance - this one in Las Vegas on Friday night - Head Coach Bob Huggins chose to offer the rising sophomore.

http://westvirginia.247sports.com/Bol ... ate-Hoops-Offer-105606112

Posted on: 7/30 5:48 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Way Too Early 2020 Basketball Recruiting Thread
Noob
From Liverpool, PA
6'4" and 240 lbs. he's like the WV version of that kid from Iowa State. I'd take that. He was a tough match up. Too big for guards to cover but too fast for forwards.

Posted on: 7/31 1:45 pm

Suspected Punter
I was hoping as a freshman he may be the future wvu qb. Talent is there but he definitely is focusing on the round ball and it's paying off. Can definitely dribble and shoot the ball. He's one of those guys after basketball should try tightend lol. He can't really lose much weight cause it's all in his lower half, big legs and ass. Could have two wv kids in the 2020 class with Killen from chapmansville.

Posted on: 7/31 11:09 pm

Suspected Punter
But on the 2022 front lmao. There seriously is a kid st WI in Harrison county everyone needs to keep an eye on. He ran threw some tough ass middle school teams as a seventh grader and not held back. Every touch he scored. He may get 4 or 5 touches a game this year lol. WVU will having him living ion campus by this time next year when he's a freshman. I'm sure Bridgeport is pushing to get him but if it works out the way it should he'll be at Byrd. Just remember King from Harrison County. LED hit team with 24 pts to beat bport in the basketball championship as well lol. So maybe he grows more and is like an Early lol

Posted on: 7/31 11:17 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
Is it just me, or has our in-state talent in basketball really been improving lately?

Posted on: 10/3 3:41 pm

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved