We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: Charlottesville
Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Eers, how can you honestly say it was only one side when there are videos of alt-left antifa goons punching people, even reporters who were filming? One female news reporter had to get stitches in her head because she was attacked by the alt-left. Even Jake Tapper was calling out the alt-left for attacking people. Don't try and blame this on one "side" when everybody on both sides is guilty. President Trumps statement was simply true and nothing wrong with what he said at all.

https://m.imgur.com/a/jvI2Z

One side wants to keep people of color suppressed. The other side wants equality. What is so hard to undersrand?

Posted on: 8/30 11:36 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I haven't been on here in a while. Been busy in one way or another. It was horrible to see what took place. The white supremacists are a dredge on our society. Their lifestyle is totally unlawful and violent. Their speech is filled with hate, and by nature are unable to peacefully protest in my opinion. The constitution only has a provision of peaceful protest.

ANTIFA is a violent Communist Anarchist group. They came armed and equally intent on inciting violence.

I don't see how anyone would say one side is worse or better than the other. Both sides are a threat to our freedoms and to the safety of honest well behaved citizens.

I like to come on here and debate ideas. What we are seeing out of both of these sides is something totally different. The actions of these groups are equally concerning to me, and I have no tolerance for either ideologies.

Glad you are okay 88. Sorry the good people of your town had to endure this horrible event.

I agree with some of this. Both sides are not equal. Period.

Posted on: 8/30 11:44 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

stanleywvu wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
???????????

Oh my God. Its almost as if the civil war wasnt ONLY about slavery!!!!!!

This is where understanding history comes back to discussion. People that advocate for the removal of statues know absolutely nothing about the history of Lee, others, the civil war, etc. You're all a bunch of idiots. If you had any inkling of knowledge about the civil war, you wouldn't argue to tear down statues, now that its trendy to do so thanks to the alt-left getting their feelings hurt.

So, if the civil war wasn't about slavery then why did Lee think that freeing all the slaves would avoid the war? And did Lee back up there words by freeing his own slaves?

Wait...what? Is this a Stanley sighting? Miss you brother.

Posted on: 8/31 12:13 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
"How to organize a PAID protest! This pic was taken this morning in Springfield, MO in advance of Pres. Trump's arrival. Instructing them."

No doubt directly from George Soros

Pay attention. They're learning.. Notice all the BRAND NEW ROLLED UP USA flags?

The alt-left Antifa polling sucks horribly so they are pivoting now, trying to blend in as dissenting but patriotic resisters.

https://i.redd.it/xj96frcsm3jz.png

Posted on: 8/31 7:59 pm

Pitt Hater
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
"How to organize a PAID protest! This pic was taken this morning in Springfield, MO in advance of Pres. Trump's arrival. Instructing them."

No doubt directly from George Soros

Pay attention. They're learning.. Notice all the BRAND NEW ROLLED UP USA flags?

The alt-left Antifa polling sucks horribly so they are pivoting now, trying to blend in as dissenting but patriotic resisters.

https://i.redd.it/xj96frcsm3jz.png

Paid? Where are all the checks?

Posted on: 8/31 10:15 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

Confidential documents call the anarchists that seek to counter white supremacists ‘domestic terrorists.’

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09 ... ville-violence-fbi-242235

Posted on: 9/1 8:06 am

Pitt Hater
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

Confidential documents call the anarchists that seek to counter white supremacists ‘domestic terrorists.’

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09 ... ville-violence-fbi-242235

From the very article you linked to:

"In interviews, law enforcement authorities made clear that Trump’s inflammatory rhetoric and policies — first as a candidate and then as president — helped to create a situation that has escalated so quickly and extensively that they do not have a handle on it."

Posted on: 9/1 6:40 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From Madhattan
1818: Can you explain how Soros is any different from Koch/Mercer etc? (Without resorting to conspiracy BS)

Link

Posted on: 9/1 8:58 pm

Webmaster
From Seattle
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Wait...what? Is this a Stanley sighting? Miss you brother.

Thanks! Good to be back.

Posted on: 9/1 9:36 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I haven't been on here in a while. Been busy in one way or another. It was horrible to see what took place. The white supremacists are a dredge on our society. Their lifestyle is totally unlawful and violent. Their speech is filled with hate, and by nature are unable to peacefully protest in my opinion. The constitution only has a provision of peaceful protest.

ANTIFA is a violent Communist Anarchist group. They came armed and equally intent on inciting violence.

I don't see how anyone would say one side is worse or better than the other. Both sides are a threat to our freedoms and to the safety of honest well behaved citizens.

I like to come on here and debate ideas. What we are seeing out of both of these sides is something totally different. The actions of these groups are equally concerning to me, and I have no tolerance for either ideologies.

Glad you are okay 88. Sorry the good people of your town had to endure this horrible event.

I have to admit you are right in your statement. The dumbass white supremacist groups showed up once. ANTIFA hash been pulling their BS all over the country. There is a difference for sure.

Posted on: 9/6 3:12 am

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:

I have to admit you are right in your statement. The dumbass white supremacist groups showed up once. ANTIFA hash been pulling their BS all over the country. There is a difference for sure.

Agree. The increased violence on the left is a legitimate problem.

However, silence on the left while these morons are marching is too often equated with agreeing or acceptance. The nazis and supremacists (of any race) don't deserve that silence. Just my opinion.

Posted on: 9/8 4:00 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Anytime I have heard a white supremacist speak, it just made me cringe. It's like a total brainwashing of hate. I'm glad to say that I don't know a single person that is like that. I was amazed to see that many turn out in Charlottesville. It's hard to believe that there are that many people who think like that. I knew of some old timers that we a little like that, but they are no longer with us.

Posted on: 9/9 3:05 am

« 1 2 3 (4)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved