We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 (2)

Re: Marty's 12th Annual NFL Predictions Thread

From Alkol, Lincoln County
i miscounted a couple weeks ago, and have 2 more losses, so i'm 144-80 on the year.

Posted on: 12/23 11:55 am

week 17 is usually hard to pick thanks to teams taking the week off, especially if they have nothing to gain, like teams that can't move up or down in playoff seedings. 13-3 on the week, 257-83 on the year.

3 spots remain for the playoffs..
afc: patriots*, steelers*, jaguars*, chiefs*, ravens, titans
nfc: eagles*, vikings*, rams*, saints*, panthers*, falcons

eliminated: dolphins, raiders, lions, cowboys, jets, bengals, packers, cardinals, redskins, buccaneers, texans, colts, broncos, bears, giants, 49ers, browns

*=clinched playoff spot

WEEK 17

Carolina at Atlanta: de facto playoff game for the falcons. 23-17, panthers.

Cincinnati at Baltimore: ravens have to win to be in. please let this be marvin lewis' last game as coach of the bengals. 21-14, ravens.

Green Bay at Detroit: is it possible the lions are worse-off than the bengals? 24-23, lions.

Houston at Indianapolis: i'm going with the team with more talent. 20-17, texans.

Buffalo at Miami: i hear the weather in miami is better than buffalo. 26-21, bills.

Chicago at Minnesota: the vikings have to win to keep the bye. 30-13, vikings.

N.Y. Jets at New England: patriots can't take this week off. 27-17, patriots.

Washington at N.Y. Giants: the giants are just pitiful. 21-16, redskins.

Dallas at Philadelphia: the eagles are the only team that can take the week off and not worry about losing their spot. 23-17, cowboys.

Cleveland at Pittsburgh: the browns are going for a perfect season. 21-20, steelers.

New Orleans at Tampa Bay: saints have to win to win the nfc south. 28-17, saints.

Jacksonville at Tennessee: the afc south can still get 2 teams in, but it's doubtful. 27-24, jaguars.

Kansas City at Denver: kansas city snatched a playoff spot.. somehow. 26-19, chiefs.

Oakland at L.A. Chargers: the raiders are finally back in los angeles. 24-17, chargers.

San Francisco at L.A. Rams: jimmy garoppolo has lifted the 49ers up. 23-20, rams.

Arizona at Seattle: seattle can sneak in with a win and falcons loss. 20-14, seahawks.

Posted on: 12/28 2:21 am

8-8 on the week, 165-91 on the year. i was pretty close to going .66 on the year going into last weekend, but again, no cigar.

and marvin lewis is still the bengals coach. i literally can't even.

i'm truly glad the bills, titans, and jaguars are in the playoffs. although i would much rather the bengals had lost to the ravens so that might've been the turning point in marvin lewis' career in cincinnati.

WILDCARD PLAYOFFS

Tennessee at Kansas City: first pick i made of the bunch. 20-13, chiefs.

Atlanta at Los Angeles: i was positive the falcons were going to miss the playoffs.. until the season ended. 24-21, rams.

Buffalo at Jacksonville: the jaguars have been all over the place this year, but i have more faith in them than i do the bills. 17-14, jaguars.

Carolina at New Orleans: third time's a charm for the panthers? 28-27, saints.

Posted on: 1/5 2:46 am

2-2 on the week, 167-93 on the year.

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

Atlanta at Philadelphia: only one bird team will survive, and the eagles are down their qb. 28-23, falcons.

Tennessee at New England: i feel sorry for the titans with all these rumors hitting the patriots this week. 27-20, patriots.

Jacksonville at Pittsburgh: i know the jaguars beat up on the steelers real good earlier in the season but the jaguars have no offense. 17-14, steelers.

New Orleans at Minnesota: i think the winner of this game goes to the super bowl. 26-21, vikings.

Posted on: 1/12 11:36 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Eastern WV
I didn't know where to post this. You can watch the remaining nfl games free with the yahoo sports app. Many of next years games with also be free to watch.

Quote:
Yahoo went on to say that beginning next season, you will be able to stream in-market and national games, including national pre-season, regular season, playoff games and the Super Bowl, nationwide regardless of mobile network by downloading the Yahoo Sports app.

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/yahoo- ... ery-market-nfl-game-free/

Posted on: 1/18 5:38 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

2-2 on the week, 169-95 on the year.

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Jacksonville at New England: tom brady's back up, with a bad team, beat the jaguars just a few weeks ago. 28-23, patriots.

Minnesota at Philadelphia: i said last week that the winner of the saints-vikings game would go to the super bowl and i still think that. 24-20, vikings.

Posted on: 1/19 11:37 pm

1-1, 170-96.

SUPER BOWL LII

New England vs. Philadelphia: the team no one wants to win and the team that no one thinks can win. haven't we seen this game before? the brady/billichick combination is deadly. i've picked against the eagles since their qb went down and they've proven me wrong every game. 30-28, eagles.

Posted on: 2/3 10:40 pm

« 1 (2)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved