(1) 2 »

Gay frogs ๐Ÿธ
Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV

Posted on: 9/21 5:29 pm

Re: Gay frogs ๐Ÿธ
Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Alex Jones vindicated yet again. Has been correct more than CNN this year with all of their Russia BS and now with their blatant lies saying Trump wasn't wiretapped. But people on this site say we should not use him as a source. Wonder why?

Posted on: 9/21 5:34 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
So you are proposing regulations to prevent this?

Welcome comrades!

Posted on: 9/21 9:00 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump

Webmaster
From Seattle
Quote:

You realize that a sex reversal is not the same thing as gay right?

Posted on: 9/21 10:18 pm

Webmaster
From Seattle
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Alex Jones vindicated yet again. Has been correct more than CNN this year with all of their Russia BS and now with their blatant lies saying Trump wasn't wiretapped. But people on this site say we should not use him as a source. Wonder why?

Do you believe that 9/11 was a hoax? Jones does. Do you believe that Sandy Hook was faked? Do you think the parents of the victims of those shootings lied about their children's death? Or that it was staged by children actors? That's what Jones has claimed.

Posted on: 9/21 10:24 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

stanleywvu wrote:
Quote:

Open in new window

Posted on: 9/22 10:43 am

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

stanleywvu wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Do you believe that 9/11 was a hoax? Jones does. Do you believe that Sandy Hook was faked? Do you think the parents of the victims of those shootings lied about their children's death? Or that it was staged by children actors? That's what Jones has claimed.

Do you realize that you haven't done any research on this matter of your own, and are just repeating talking points from media sources who wish to control the information you receive?

Just like the gay frog thing. The media takes it out of context, and then blows it up on a massive scale. Then people go around scoffing about things they don't really know about. They think they know, but if they were honest with themselves, they would realize that they are basing their beliefs on something someone else told them to think. Satire is one of the strongest forms of persuasion. That's why they have enlisted comedians like Colbert and Kimmel to spread their propaganda. You can throw shows like Saturday Night Live into that mix as well.

That doesn't exclude regular media. They scoff at things they can't form an actual argument against as well.

Just sayin

Posted on: 9/22 12:07 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

stanleywvu wrote:
Quote:

You realize the title of this thread reflects a left wing talking point right?

Quote from the article
Quote:
โ€œBefore, we knew we got fewer males than we should have, and we got hermaphrodites. Now, we have clearly shown that many of these animals are sex-reversed males,โ€ Hayes said. โ€œWe have animals that are females, in the sense that they behave like females: They have estrogen, lay eggs, they mate with other males. Atrazine has caused a hormonal imbalance that has made them develop into the wrong sex, in terms of their genetic constitution.โ€

Posted on: 9/22 12:17 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

stanleywvu wrote:
Quote:

Open in new window

Perfect timing on the meme lol. That movie is a classic.

Posted on: 9/22 12:31 pm

From Charlottesville, Virginia
WTF is everyone talking about? How are gay frogs or hermaphroditic frogs a left wing talking point? What am I missing?

Posted on: 9/22 4:50 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Well it has literally been the response by at least 5 people on this site when I have posted an article from Infowars.

People started repeating it after the late night comedy shows played limited clips of a segment from the AJ show from years back. It's one of the top three reasons people will repeat when they say that Infowars is fake news.

Recently when Infowars goes out to interview ANTIFA supporting protesters, they all chant Infowars sucks, and gay frogs. They don't even realize that AJ was actually doing a segment on a scientific research study.

The reason for making the thread is to point out that mainstream will manipulate the facts to discredit others. They don't debate on the matters at hand. They will go back and pick out something they can twist, and turn into a joke of condescension. Then a bunch of gullible people see it, and think that it is cool to condescend on opposing ideals.

Liberal assumption = Infowars is fake news because they say that the government is putting chemicals into the water that make the frogs gay.

Fact Check = Infowars reported on a scientific study about herbicide runoff that was getting into the water that was affecting frog hormones and reproductive organs.

Posted on: 9/22 5:54 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

stanleywvu wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Do you realize that you haven't done any research on this matter of your own, and are just repeating talking points from media sources who wish to control the information you receive?

Just like the gay frog thing. The media takes it out of context, and then blows it up on a massive scale. Then people go around scoffing about things they don't really know about. They think they know, but if they were honest with themselves, they would realize that they are basing their beliefs on something someone else told them to think. Satire is one of the strongest forms of persuasion. That's why they have enlisted comedians like Colbert and Kimmel to spread their propaganda. You can throw shows like Saturday Night Live into that mix as well.

That doesn't exclude regular media. They scoff at things they can't form an actual argument against as well.

Just sayin

That's a lot of dancing around a direct question. The direct question was:

Do you - like Alex Jones - believe that Sandy Hook is a hoax and the parents are lying about the death of their children and the children in the videos are actors.

It truly is a yes/no question.

I answer your direct questions. Just sayin.

Posted on: 9/22 6:07 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Posted on: 9/22 6:13 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
And in classic AJ style responded to the Gay Frog chants.

Of course this video is totally discredited, because they have a water filter advertisement at the end.

Posted on: 9/22 6:24 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

stanleywvu wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Just sayin

That's a lot of dancing around a direct question. The direct question was:

Do you - like Alex Jones - believe that Sandy Hook is a hoax and the parents are lying about the death of their children and the children in the videos are actors.

It truly is a yes/no question.

I answer your direct questions. Just sayin.

I don't believe the question was directed at me. At least it wasn't me that he was quoting. Seems more to me like those questions were an attempt at dodging the topic at hand. Just sayin

Besides the Sandy Hook and 9/11 condescension fits right in with the gay frogs. They are as well used as a retread tire. It really doesn't take a lot of thought to counter in a discussion with them. It's not really a sign of superior intelligence as the users would like to believe. The lawn mower man could repeat what he was told even before he was given the serum and had been hooked to virtual reality.

To satisfy your apparent curiosities. I don't believe that I have seen any evidence to disprove that Sandy Hook actually happened. I feel truly sorry for those families.

I still though think it is shady as all get out to see the one father laughing and smiling, then making himself tear up to make a statement on camera.

What do you think about that Beer?

As far as 9/11, one thing I do know is that we have now been almost two decades deep in a two country war. Then we recently find out that Saudi Arabia was involved. Why would our leaders cover for Saudi Arabia, and send us into Iraq and Afghanistan? There are things about 9/11 that just don't add up completely.

Posted on: 9/22 6:47 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:
EERY wrote: Quote:
eer_4da_beer wrote: Quote:
EERY wrote: Quote:
stanleywvu wrote: Quote:
wvufan1818 wrote: Alex Jones vindicated yet again. Has been correct more than CNN this year with all of their Russia BS and now with their blatant lies saying Trump wasn't wiretapped. But people on this site say we should not use him as a source. Wonder why?
Do you realize that you haven't done any research on this matter of your own, and are just repeating talking points from media sources who wish to control the information you receive? Just like the gay frog thing. The media takes it out of context, and then blows it up on a massive scale. Then people go around scoffing about things they don't really know about. They think they know, but if they were honest with themselves, they would realize that they are basing their beliefs on something someone else told them to think. Satire is one of the strongest forms of persuasion. That's why they have enlisted comedians like Colbert and Kimmel to spread their propaganda. You can throw shows like Saturday Night Live into that mix as well. That doesn't exclude regular media. They scoff at things they can't form an actual argument against as well. Just sayin
That's a lot of dancing around a direct question. The direct question was: Do you - like Alex Jones - believe that Sandy Hook is a hoax and the parents are lying about the death of their children and the children in the videos are actors. It truly is a yes/no question. I answer your direct questions. Just sayin.
I don't believe the question was directed at me. At least it wasn't me that he was quoting. Seems more to me like those questions were an attempt at dodging the topic at hand. Just sayin Besides the Sandy Hook and 9/11 condescension fits right in with the gay frogs. They are as well used as a retread tire. It really doesn't take a lot of thought to counter in a discussion with them. It's not really a sign of superior intelligence as the users would like to believe. The lawn mower man could repeat what he was told even before he was given the serum and had been hooked to virtual reality. To satisfy your apparent curiosities. I don't believe that I have seen any evidence to disprove that Sandy Hook actually happened. I feel truly sorry for those families. I still though think it is shady as all get out to see the one father laughing and smiling, then making himself tear up to make a statement on camera. [youtube=425,350][/youtube] What do you think about that Beer? As far as 9/11, one thing I do know is that we have now been almost two decades deep in a two country war. Then we recently find out that Saudi Arabia was involved. Why would our leaders cover for Saudi Arabia, and send us into Iraq and Afghanistan? There are things about 9/11 that just don't add up completely.
Not a bad live performance. I wonder what he was thinking about as he was getting into character before the press conference?

Posted on: 9/22 8:26 pm

Webmaster
From Seattle
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Liberal assumption = Infowars is fake news because they say that the government is putting chemicals into the water that make the frogs gay.

Fact Check = Infowars reported on a scientific study about herbicide runoff that was getting into the water that was affecting frog hormones and reproductive organs.

I've never heard anything about Alex Jones and gay frogs until your post. But if he's claiming that that chemicals are making frogs gay and the proof is the study you posted, well, it shows a complete lack of understanding of the study. I say again, sex reversal isn't the same as gay. Impacting hormones and reproductive organs isn't gay.

Posted on: 9/22 9:04 pm

Webmaster
From Seattle
Quote:

I don't believe the question was directed at me. At least it wasn't me that he was quoting. Seems more to me like those questions were an attempt at dodging the topic at hand. Just sayin

I wasn't dodging the question at hand at all. The question was asked why people don't think he's a legit source and i gave a couple reasons why. How is that dodging the question? He's full of shit on and its amazing to me that anyone buys into it.

Quote:

Besides the Sandy Hook and 9/11 condescension fits right in with the gay frogs. They are as well used as a retread tire. It really doesn't take a lot of thought to counter in a discussion with them. It's not really a sign of superior intelligence as the users would like to believe. The lawn mower man could repeat what he was told even before he was given the serum and had been hooked to virtual reality.

If it's condescension to say that I don't think 9/11 was a hoax and I don't think that Sandy Hook was fake then ok, guilty as charged.

Quote:

To satisfy your apparent curiosities. I don't believe that I have seen any evidence to disprove that Sandy Hook actually happened. I feel truly sorry for those families.

Great, seems like you think he's full of shit too.

Quote:

I still though think it is shady as all get out to see the one father laughing and smiling, then making himself tear up to make a statement on camera.

I can't imagine what it's like to deal with what this guy when through so will withhold judgement on how he dealt with an incredibly difficult situation.

Quote:

As far as 9/11, one thing I do know is that we have now been almost two decades deep in a two country war. Then we recently find out that Saudi Arabia was involved. Why would our leaders cover for Saudi Arabia, and send us into Iraq and Afghanistan? There are things about 9/11 that just don't add up completely.

If you're questioning our response to 9/11 well welcome to club. But does that mean it's a hoax? And what about his argument that the Oklahoma City bombing was done by the government? Or pizzagate? Or that the moon landing was fake? You guys actually think he's a credible source on anything??

Posted on: 9/22 9:20 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV

Quote:
And what about his argument that the Oklahoma City bombing was done by the government? Or pizzagate? Or that the moon landing was fake? You guys actually think he's a credible source on anything??

I don't concern myself with what AJ has to say with Oklahoma City. I'm more concerned about the eyewitness accounts of people who were actually there.

As far as the moon landing, I believe you are mistaken. I've already touched on pizzagate in the Donald thread.

Posted on: 9/22 10:11 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV

Posted on: 9/22 10:21 pm

(1) 2 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me