We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

 
What is Divisive???
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/29/2008 4:48 pm
From Deadwood, Lakota Territory
Posts: 8250
NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, is more divisive for a US citizens to do than disrespecting the US Flag, the National Anthem and all of the brave soldiers that fought and died protecting that Flag and our freedoms.

Those, like Godell, Brady, Kraft, LeBron and others that think what Trump said was divisive could not be MORE wrong!

The First Amendment and apparently the NFL Players Union Bargaining Agreement allows the players to take a knee.

And the rest of us have every RIGHT to JUDGE that action.

Posted on: 9/25 5:43 pm
_________________
Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Globalist Fascists in BOTH parties are trying to take over the U.S.A.

Help us Eric Cartman, YOU are our only hope.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
8/2/2010 10:50 am
From Canonsburg, PA
Posts: 4775
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, is more divisive for a US citizens to do than disrespecting the US Flag, the National Anthem and all of the brave soldiers that fought and died protecting that Flag and our freedoms.

Those, like Godell, Brady, Kraft, LeBron and others that think what Trump said was divisive could not be MORE wrong!

The First Amendment and apparently the NFL Players Union Bargaining Agreement allows the players to take a knee.

And the rest of us have every RIGHT to JUDGE that action.



.....yeah that pesky first amendment.....

I go to work I hear....

These people ought to understand that people sacrificed and died for their right to kneel at the national anthem.......Stop kneeling at the national anthem!

Hypocrisy?! Wouldn't then that mean that the service men died in vain?

The same people who are complaining about kneeling at the national anthem are the same people who in my office hung the flag upside down while Obama was president. OK assholes. If you think so little about the flag to use it for your petty political ideology don't come up holier than thou about how we must "respect" the flag. They lost that right when they failed to respect the flag for the past 8 years.

EDIT: OH and maybe Trump should spend some more time figuring out what to do with ROcket Man and less time complaining about people who actually earned their money and didn't get it from their daddy.

Posted on: 9/25 7:40 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7454
So its okay to **** on Tim Tebow for praying to God but its not okay to get mad when a bunch of privileged brain damaged morons **** on the flag, and national anthem and all the freedoms they represent. We don't care about your politics or what you have to say. We never have. And we never will. We do, however, care about how fast you run and how well you can throw and catch a ball. At the most, you are a form of entertainment to paying American people. Keep shitting on them and what they believe in while screaming "freedom of speech". You just want attention.

To the league that won't let players wear 9/11 memorials on their cleats or helmets, to the league that won't let the Dallas cowboys wear memorial stickers on their helmets for the cops that were killed by thugs simply because they were police officers doing their job, to the league that keeps a blind eye to it's players that beat the FUCK out of women, children, dogs, cops, murdering pedestrians while drunk, murdering people and getting away with it, dealing cocaine to kids, and all other crime these thugs do, and let's them stay in the league with bare minimum punishments, but will gladly let those idiot thugs **** on the United States military, the United States citizens and the freedom those brave men and women fought for so those thugs can make millions of dollars playing a kids game I say this: go FUCK yourself you spoiled rotten bunch of ****. Don't like America or the freedoms she gives You? Get the FUCK out.

Posted on: 9/25 8:57 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7454
Quote:

brobison wrote:
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, is more divisive for a US citizens to do than disrespecting the US Flag, the National Anthem and all of the brave soldiers that fought and died protecting that Flag and our freedoms.

Those, like Godell, Brady, Kraft, LeBron and others that think what Trump said was divisive could not be MORE wrong!

The First Amendment and apparently the NFL Players Union Bargaining Agreement allows the players to take a knee.

And the rest of us have every RIGHT to JUDGE that action.



.....yeah that pesky first amendment.....

I go to work I hear....

These people ought to understand that people sacrificed and died for their right to kneel at the national anthem.......Stop kneeling at the national anthem!

Hypocrisy?! Wouldn't then that mean that the service men died in vain?

The same people who are complaining about kneeling at the national anthem are the same people who in my office hung the flag upside down while Obama was president. OK assholes. If you think so little about the flag to use it for your petty political ideology don't come up holier than thou about how we must "respect" the flag. They lost that right when they failed to respect the flag for the past 8 years.

EDIT: OH and maybe Trump should spend some more time figuring out what to do with ROcket Man and less time complaining about people who actually earned their money and didn't get it from their daddy.


If you were to turn your channel to any other station other than CNN or comedy central you would easily know that rocket man is taken care of. OH also - Playing a game = earning money. LOL. I'd like to see you turn a million into a multi billion dollar corporation with your name on it that is well known around the globe. I'd also like to see you make a comment on here with out whining like a child. Why dont you go and kneel down to Trump like every other braind damaged moron does. Fun fact: kneeling to someone is the ultimate form of giving respect.

Posted on: 9/25 9:03 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
10/27/2006 2:33 pm
From LA
Posts: 1058
I think it's disrespectful of the flag and the veterans to pay millions of dollars to a sports organization to make saluting the flag look cool.

Posted on: 9/25 9:29 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Webmaster
Joined:
2/11/2012 10:32 pm
From Seattle
Posts: 6752
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
So its okay to **** on Tim Tebow for praying to God but its not okay to get mad when a bunch of privileged brain damaged morons **** on the flag, and national anthem and all the freedoms they represent. We don't care about your politics or what you have to say. We never have. And we never will. We do, however, care about how fast you run and how well you can throw and catch a ball. At the most, you are a form of entertainment to paying American people. Keep shitting on them and what they believe in while screaming "freedom of speech". You just want attention.

To the league that won't let players wear 9/11 memorials on their cleats or helmets, to the league that won't let the Dallas cowboys wear memorial stickers on their helmets for the cops that were killed by thugs simply because they were police officers doing their job, to the league that keeps a blind eye to it's players that beat the FUCK out of women, children, dogs, cops, murdering pedestrians while drunk, murdering people and getting away with it, dealing cocaine to kids, and all other crime these thugs do, and let's them stay in the league with bare minimum punishments, but will gladly let those idiot thugs **** on the United States military, the United States citizens and the freedom those brave men and women fought for so those thugs can make millions of dollars playing a kids game I say this: go FUCK yourself you spoiled rotten bunch of ****. Don't like America or the freedoms she gives You? Get the FUCK out.


Your views here are a perfect example of why I have issues with the right. Or more accurately, a significant and sadly increasing part of the right. You have argued often on here recently about the right to free speech. Go back and look through the Charlottesville threads. You argue there that the KKK and Nazis have this right. But when athletes, some of which I'm sure you cheered when they played at WVU, speak up and peacefully protest what they see as injustice, then they should leave the country? It's amazing to me how the KKK and Nazis have the right to free speech and to spew hatred and bigotry in support of a history of murder and slaughter of innocents, but kneeling during a song or locking arms, creates the anger and vitriol posted above. Not to call you out personally here, you are not the only one that feels this way, but wow I just don't get how anyone can rationalize those views. Free speech is free speech and civil disobedience is a great part of American history and culture that we should be proud of. This is peaceful stuff folks and is an example of the freedom those soldiers you want to honor fought for.

Posted on: 9/26 12:26 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Webmaster
Joined:
2/11/2012 10:32 pm
From Seattle
Posts: 6752
Quote:

delispam wrote:
I think it's disrespectful of the flag and the veterans to pay millions of dollars to a sports organization to make saluting the flag look cool.


$53 million as of 2015

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/nati ... says/stories/201511060140



Posted on: 9/26 12:38 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7454
And now of course Deli has a problem with people saluting the flag.

Funny how the left on this site ALWAYS forget when the right on here condemn the kkk and Nazis. But it's okay, post whatever will fit your pathetic hate filled narrative. The right always gets bullied by the left. And they are always slapped with pathetic buzzword titles because your precious little feelings were hurt. Poor babies.

I will always defend the right to free speech. Doesn't mean I will agree with your speech. And getting pissed off because you **** on the flag and anthem that many have died for is my right to free speech. Why do you condemn what I say but not what these criminals say? Hypocrites.

I'm tired of the right being the only group that has consequences to free speech.

Nike says they support athletes and their right to freedom of expression, except Manny Pacquiao who they got rid of for believing in the Bible

Tim Tebow bent a knee to honor God and the NFL attacked him. Said he shouldn't bring his opinion to the game. They mocked him.

Curt Schilling gets fired for being a believer of science but the liberal left ESPN, who refuse to believe science, fired Schilling for saying that men are men no matter what claims they make. (Which is true) BUT they bend over backwards to protect Jemele Hill who called our President of our United States and all of his supporters white supremacists.

ESPN suspended Linda Cohn for saying ESPN was talking too much politics BUT didn't suspend Jemele Hill for saying Trump was a racist. She didn't get fired because Disney and ESPN are fine with liberal racism but despise conservative logic.

People watch football simply to watch football. If we wanted to watch a bunch of misguided, uninformed thugs trash the National Anthem we would YouTube an ANTIFA protest.

Posted on: 9/26 4:39 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/3/2008 8:47 am
From Parkersburg,WV
Posts: 2075
There are a couple of issues at play here. The biggest of them is our phucknugget president continually getting into Twitter fights like a 14 year old girl. Not only is this bag of dicks unfit to be president, he has no place on social media, ever. He's completely oblivious to the world around him.

The second issue is sports stars, celebrities etc. They all have the right to their opinions and to be politically vocal but, there is a time and a place for it. The stage or the field is not that place. If I am going to see a football, basketball or baseball game then THAT is what I want to see when I go. I do care about the political beliefs of any of them, even the ones I might agree with. I care that they get their ass out there and play, period.

If I go to see a concert or a show, I do not purchase a ticket hoping that someone will tell me how to vote or that I should or shouldn't support the latest healthcare legislation. I go to see you perform, period. If any of these people want to go to Washington to voice their concern or go on the news circuit in the evening fine, but leave it out the arena.

Posted on: 9/26 6:09 am
_________________
High Fructose Corn Syrup Aggies like it in the corn hole.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
8/2/2010 10:50 am
From Canonsburg, PA
Posts: 4775
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
So its okay to **** on Tim Tebow for praying to God but its not okay to get mad when a bunch of privileged brain damaged morons **** on the flag, and national anthem and all the freedoms they represent. We don't care about your politics or what you have to say. We never have. And we never will. We do, however, care about how fast you run and how well you can throw and catch a ball. At the most, you are a form of entertainment to paying American people. Keep shitting on them and what they believe in while screaming "freedom of speech". You just want attention.

To the league that won't let players wear 9/11 memorials on their cleats or helmets, to the league that won't let the Dallas cowboys wear memorial stickers on their helmets for the cops that were killed by thugs simply because they were police officers doing their job, to the league that keeps a blind eye to it's players that beat the FUCK out of women, children, dogs, cops, murdering pedestrians while drunk, murdering people and getting away with it, dealing cocaine to kids, and all other crime these thugs do, and let's them stay in the league with bare minimum punishments, but will gladly let those idiot thugs **** on the United States military, the United States citizens and the freedom those brave men and women fought for so those thugs can make millions of dollars playing a kids game I say this: go FUCK yourself you spoiled rotten bunch of ****. Don't like America or the freedoms she gives You? Get the FUCK out.



1. No one gives a crap about Tim Tebow. He is irrelevant. He sucked at Florida and he sucked at Denver.....Now he is sucking as a baseball player.

2. What does Jesus say about Tebow? You realize that he talked about Tebow before there was a Tebow?

3. The league has rules about what can and can't be on cleats. It is part of their contract with the shoe manufacturers. You know that lovely thing? Capitalism? That defines what can and can't happen. It is called a contract.

4. Apparently you do care about their politics because when they reveal it, it enrages you.

5. Yes. They want attention. That is why you protest. To get attention for your cause. All of the numb nutted people that are enraged are contributing to their attention. Had people simply ignored it it would be over but no......Our head idiot in charge feels that with all that is happening in the world instead of:

a. Reforming healthcare
b. Creating and passing a budget
c. fixing our broken immigration system so that we can open up immigration again
d. dealing with North Korea
e. reforming the tax code
f. Passing an infrastructure improvement bill.

The single most important thing is to rag on athletes. That my friend is real leadership. <--- Note sarcasm here.
As for respect for our service men. This is a guy who ridiculed John McCain for being a POW!!!!! This from a man that never served even when his country was in the middle of a war! (Police Action/Conflict anyway.....his country needed him)

WTF?!

How more disrespectful can you be?! The last thing I need is a lecture from this pompous ass about respect for the service.

Posted on: 9/26 7:51 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
8/2/2010 10:50 am
From Canonsburg, PA
Posts: 4775
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

brobison wrote:
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, is more divisive for a US citizens to do than disrespecting the US Flag, the National Anthem and all of the brave soldiers that fought and died protecting that Flag and our freedoms.

Those, like Godell, Brady, Kraft, LeBron and others that think what Trump said was divisive could not be MORE wrong!

The First Amendment and apparently the NFL Players Union Bargaining Agreement allows the players to take a knee.

And the rest of us have every RIGHT to JUDGE that action.



.....yeah that pesky first amendment.....

I go to work I hear....

These people ought to understand that people sacrificed and died for their right to kneel at the national anthem.......Stop kneeling at the national anthem!

Hypocrisy?! Wouldn't then that mean that the service men died in vain?

The same people who are complaining about kneeling at the national anthem are the same people who in my office hung the flag upside down while Obama was president. OK assholes. If you think so little about the flag to use it for your petty political ideology don't come up holier than thou about how we must "respect" the flag. They lost that right when they failed to respect the flag for the past 8 years.

EDIT: OH and maybe Trump should spend some more time figuring out what to do with ROcket Man and less time complaining about people who actually earned their money and didn't get it from their daddy.


If you were to turn your channel to any other station other than CNN or comedy central you would easily know that rocket man is taken care of. OH also - Playing a game = earning money. LOL. I'd like to see you turn a million into a multi billion dollar corporation with your name on it that is well known around the globe. I'd also like to see you make a comment on here with out whining like a child. Why dont you go and kneel down to Trump like every other braind damaged moron does. Fun fact: kneeling to someone is the ultimate form of giving respect.


Donald Trump didn't turn $1 million int a Multi Billion dollar company. No one really knows the total but Little Marco said he inherited $200 million. Here is an article on the fictitious belief that Trump built something from nothing. Now, if you can, read carefully and you will see how most of Trump's lies about his business acumen come unraveled by actual facts throughout his life that he, HIMSELF, has divulged.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fa ... r/?utm_term=.be6316f49ba3

I would like you to make a comment on here that actually made some sense. What is the point of any of this that you have said? I don't need to whine.

Rocket Man will fire another ICBM this week. Yeah, he's taken care of. Why would I kneel in front of Trump? I am not kneeling in front of anyone.

Posted on: 9/26 8:00 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
8/2/2010 10:50 am
From Canonsburg, PA
Posts: 4775
Quote:
Curt Schilling gets fired for being a believer of science but the liberal left ESPN, who refuse to believe science, fired Schilling for saying that men are men no matter what claims they make.


This is what I mean. WTF does this even mean?

Curt Schilling got fired because:

1. ESPN was tired of the stupid stuff he would say in social media
2. He is clueless about the bathroom law in NC.

That is part of the deal when you work for these organizations.

Posted on: 9/26 8:31 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2301
First off Trumps comments were made in a speech. I personally don't think he should have touched this subject with a ten foot pole. Trump initially said he wants to be president of all the people. I say then don't go toe to toe with a group of people over something like this. I might not completely disagree with what Trump was trying to convey, but it's not his place as commander and chief to say it.

I also don't appreciate him calling other foreign leaders names. The leader of North Korea is not acting in a respectable way, but the Presidency of the United States deserves to be carried out in a more dignified way.

As far as the whole kneeling at the games, I think they could find a better way to protest. I have no right to say they can't protest. Though I can cast a vote for or against their actions in my participation of viewership of NFL games, and in whether or not I purchase the products that are advertised during the games. We all have that choice that we can make.

I personally think entertainers should entertain. I could give a rats behind about what Madonna, Clooney, or Kaepernick think about politics. They all three could fall off the face of the earth tomorrow, and our lives wouldn't skip a beat. They are no more than overpaid court gestures. Nothing pisses me off more than to pay good money to go to a show, and have the person that is supposed to be performing, standing there preaching political views. Most of them don't have a clue about what's happening in the real world. I'll go somewhere else to help form my political views, thank you very much.

Posted on: 9/26 8:53 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Webmaster
Joined:
2/11/2012 10:32 pm
From Seattle
Posts: 6752
An article looking for solutions to the anthem protests: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/ ... n-to-the-anthem-protests/

My question is why not just stop playing the anthem at games all together? Everything else is a bandaid that won't last. If you want separation between sports and politics then stop injecting politics into it by injecting the flag and anthem and tributes and military planes flying over and all the other stuff. What does any of that have to do with football? There are much better ways to honor veterans than this.

Posted on: 9/26 9:39 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
8/2/2010 10:50 am
From Canonsburg, PA
Posts: 4775
Quote:

stanleywvu wrote:
An article looking for solutions to the anthem protests: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/ ... n-to-the-anthem-protests/

My question is why not just stop playing the anthem at games all together? Everything else is a bandaid that won't last. If you want separation between sports and politics then stop injecting politics into it by injecting the flag and anthem and tributes and military planes flying over and all the other stuff. What does any of that have to do with football? There are much better ways to honor veterans than this.


In my opinion the national anthem is for the spectators.

Don't even have the players there. They aren't there in college. If you go to a WVU game both teams will be in the locker rooms when the national anthem is played.

I have played, coached and officiated games which have the national anthem being played.

By far I have officiated far more games than played or coached but the point is.....I have a job to do. While I may be standing with my hand over my heart I am NOT thinking about the national anthem. I am thinking about what is about to happen. My mental preparation for officiating or playing a game hasn't differed too much over the years. It starts when I get in the car to go to the game, changes when I arrive at the site but when I step out onto that floor I am in the mode to play a game. Once I am on the floor playing or officiating.....Let's get it on.....I hate the intros and other stupid crap.....mentally I want this game to start.

Moments before the game I am not focusing on a song playing or sacrifices having been made I am mentally preparing myself to perform. We have holidays for that stuff. What do I have to do? What do I need to watch? Who am I going up against? Which direction are the teams going? (Yes.....I know you think that is stupid but I also know how many times people aren't thinking and we have teams going in the wrong direction). Anything you don't think about....just assume you will mess it up. Its a pretty safe assumption.

If your players are thinking about kneeling or the crap going on before a game......your team probably sucks. As a coach I would probably be more like Tomlin. I don't want you guys out on the field with the distractions.

Posted on: 9/26 10:52 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2301
I agree. Just keep them in the locker room before the game. It's not worth the fuss being made. Whether or not a player stands or kneels isn't going to change how I feel about our flag or national anthem.


Posted on: 9/26 12:11 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Suspected Punter
Joined:
11/24/2013 8:22 pm
Posts: 65
We shouldn’t be shocked to see ignorance on the field or on tv after 8 years of a dickless president. We knew the left would would lose their **** once we got a president that stands for something other than gay rights and apologizing for being American.

Trump was 100% right with everything he said and I’m glad he said it. Athletes and tv stars are there to entertain - I don’t give a **** about their politics....but now that they are forcing their ignorant views down our throats, is rather watch something else or find something else to do.

If others, like me, stop watching NFL games and cancel Direct tv Sunday ticket, we will put a nice dent in ratings and profits. At that point we’ll see whose side Goodell and the owners are on.

Posted on: 9/26 6:43 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2301
This isn't a matter of free speech. These players are on the clock. They are being compensated for their time. They are wearing their employers logo. They are under contract. At a sporting event they are in representation of their employer.

If I was to make political statements/protests in such a manor while on the job wearing my company's logo, my company would be within their legal rights to punish me or even terminate my employment.

Let's not lose sight of what's going on here. If the teams and NFL let this continue, this reflects more poorly on them than it does the players.

Posted on: 9/26 7:55 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
8/2/2010 10:50 am
From Canonsburg, PA
Posts: 4775
Quote:
but now that they are forcing their ignorant views down our throats, is rather watch something else or find something else to do.


Wow! So them kneeling during the National Anthem is forcing their views down your throat? Really?

We have the religious right wanting to legislate the Christian religion, we have Muslims that would like to institute Sharia law all over the world and a guy taking a knee is forcing their "ignorant" views down your throat?

I am not really a big fan of the kneeling but this "over the top" response is as big a problem the other way.

I find it funny that conservatives want to call liberals snowflakes (ie....I am not a liberal or a conservative although closer to conservative than liberal) and then we have people ready to publicly excoriate people because they took a knee.....lighten up people.

So lets put a different spin on the conservative narrative.

Will your life be so much better if that guy stands for the national anthem. If the answer is yes. I feel sorry for you. Your need to control other's actions may be a problem.

I seriously don't care if the guys stands or not but let me give you this observation about etiquette. I live in a place that has people crapping themselves and burning Steeler stuff about their "behavior" then going back out and buying Villanueva shirts further enriching the Steelers who apparently they hate....but...at the Canonsburg 4th of July parade these people will plant their fat asses in a lawn chair and when the flag goes by they can't be bothered to stand up. You know some of us are offended at that? I am.....do I throw a tantrum and burn their chair? Nope. Do I boycott the Canonsburg 4th of July because they didn't make the people stand up? Nope. I just assumed they were ignorant assholes and went on with life. Maybe you guys should too.

Posted on: 9/27 7:56 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: What is Divisive???
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7454
Donk: he has to take to Twitter because the media spins everything he says. Like when CNN aired that he ate scoops of ice cream for an entire week. He is constantly proving the media false every single day. But please continue spewing direct quotes from CNN anchors

Posted on: 9/27 8:54 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved