We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

November 4th
Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
How far are they willing to go to overthrow our democratic republic?

ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017
Take To The Streets And Public Squares
in cities and towns across the country continuing
day after day and night after night—not stopping—until our DEMAND is met:
Quote:
What people don’t know, and need to know, is that THEY ARE THE WAY OUT OF THE NIGHTMARE, if they join together and act outside all the normal avenues that they expect society and government to provide for redress of their concerns—outside the ways that they would normally think of to act themselves for remedy. Waiting for investigations, waiting for the Democrats to act, thinking that Trump will implode, hoping for 2018 Congressional elections, even protesting each abuse—as righteous and part of people raising their heads as such protest is, these are all acting within the normal frameworks that people have grown accustomed to thinking and acting within for change in policy and direction. But change, even under “normal” times, rarely comes without ferocious struggle if it is not change in the interests of at least some of those in power.

http://revcom.us/a/503/andy-zee-prese ... -fascism-august-5-en.html

‘ANTI-FASCIST’ PROTESTERS BLOCK FREEWAY, THREATEN ‘NOV 4 IT BEGINS’
https://www.infowars.com/video-anti-fa ... threaten-nov-4-it-begins/

Posted on: 9/27 7:22 pm

Re: November 4th
Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Every member of anti-First-Amendment are communist pusssies. They wont last longer than when mommy finishes cooking their dinner. Unless they dont care about getting grounded

Posted on: 9/27 8:43 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Party Machine
From Northern WV
Interesting choice in date. One can only hope that it is in reference to Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot because that would be hilariously ironic.

Posted on: 9/28 12:16 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Steven Crowder infiltrates ANTIFA and comes out with hard proof of the terrorist group they are.

https://youtu.be/RmNz2jGzsDA

Posted on: 9/28 9:14 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Lol...and at [insert date] the KKK will hold a rally. Want to know why nobody cares? Because the average liberal doesn't consider the crazy conservatives = all conservatives.

Yes, I said I support punch-a-nazi-in-the-face as a legitimate tactic. Still do. I am not a perfect man. But I never said that conservative = nazi.

So some group that I've never heard of plans to have organized protests on November 4. So what? Freedom of speech. Arrest anyone that breaks the law and get over it.

Saw a link today about equal rights for toplessness somewhere in California. Instead of getting outraged or dropping everything to join the cause...I simply enjoyed the pics and went on about my day. Try it sometime when you get enraged at others taking advantage of their free speech. You really can ignore people that annoy or disagree with you.

Posted on: 9/28 9:34 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
It's a good thing the people on the freeway didn't just ignore the people standing in the middle of the highway holding up signs. I guess the "protestors' right to free speech overshadowed everyone's right to free passage.

If it wasn't for the track record of violence and vandalism, I'd have a lot easier time of looking the other way.

As far as for toplessness I doubt I'd be able to bring myself to ignore that.

Posted on: 9/29 3:40 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Not forgetting their stated intention of overthrowing a democratically elected President.

Posted on: 9/29 3:56 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Not forgetting their stated intention of overthrowing a democratically elected President.

At this point of Obama's democratically elected first term our current President was actively seeking to have him thrown out of office. It happens all the time. I'd likely pay closer attention to the upcoming wailing on the left if it had any merit. As I have stated repeatedly, elections have consequences.

If the protesters block the highway...move 'em with water cannons or pepper spray. Arrest them if they resist. If they get a permit, leave them alone and just ignore them.

Posted on: 9/30 8:32 am

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

EERY wrote:.

If it wasn't for the track record of violence and vandalism, I'd have a lot easier time of looking the other way.

Totally agree. Anyone inciting or committing acts of violence needs to be arrested on the spot.

Posted on: 9/30 8:35 am

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved