We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards


 
AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 5001
Obama was hated...but he didn't have Democrats calling him unfit. Mm-hmm.

Flake: Eff you Mr. President!

Posted on: 10/24 11:04 pm
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7334
He was losing by over 15-20%. LOL. He quit so he wouldn't face embarrassment. Ward was DESTROYING him because he's terrible. Was for the TPP, NAFTA, open immigration, and blanket amnesty. We didn't want him.

Posted on: 10/24 11:53 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 5001
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
He was losing by over 15-20%. LOL. He quit so he wouldn't face embarrassment. Ward was DESTROYING him because he's terrible. Was for the TPP, NAFTA, open immigration, and blanket amnesty. We didn't want him.


Same with McCain? Same with Corker? Same with any conservative that is anti-Trump? Bush? Rubio? Romney? Others that will come out?

Posted on: 10/25 12:06 am
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 7334
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
He was losing by over 15-20%. LOL. He quit so he wouldn't face embarrassment. Ward was DESTROYING him because he's terrible. Was for the TPP, NAFTA, open immigration, and blanket amnesty. We didn't want him.


Same with McCain? Same with Corker? Same with any conservative that is anti-Trump? Bush? Rubio? Romney? Others that will come out?


The people voted for Trump. Hopefully the people will vote out those who blatantly contradict him simply because of who he is. Like how they wanted to get rid of Obama care then when the opportunity arises, they suddenly change their minds.

Posted on: 10/25 12:10 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/3/2008 8:47 am
From Parkersburg,WV
Posts: 2075
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Obama was hated...but he didn't have Democrats calling him unfit. Mm-hmm.

Flake: Eff you Mr. President!


Well, Donnie said he was going to drain the swamp...

Posted on: 10/25 8:23 am
_________________
High Fructose Corn Syrup Aggies like it in the corn hole.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Pitt Hater
Joined:
6/26/2010 9:15 am
Posts: 2274
Let me MAKE this clear - I do not like the way Donald Trump is using twitter and his brazen way of covering topics but, he is trying to change status quo. The problem I see, is both sides of the isle are not happy with how this shakes up the way things WERE done. Status quo is my main concern.
We ALL should be sick and tired of special interest groups running this country. Yes that includes conservative and liberal groups too.
This is all orchestrated to rule by divide and conquer.
I cannot see any of our so called PUBLIC SERVANTS being anything but self serving politicians. Oh yeah, you can find a few but, when the majority are in control, a dozen or two cannot defeat the whole.

Posted on: 10/25 9:10 am
_________________
montani semper liberi & est ratio liberalismi aegritudinis animi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 5001
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Let me MAKE this clear - I do not like the way Donald Trump is using twitter and his brazen way of covering topics but, he is trying to change status quo. The problem I see, is both sides of the isle are not happy with how this shakes up the way things WERE done. Status quo is my main concern.
We ALL should be sick and tired of special interest groups running this country. Yes that includes conservative and liberal groups too.
This is all orchestrated to rule by divide and conquer.
I cannot see any of our so called PUBLIC SERVANTS being anything but self serving politicians. Oh yeah, you can find a few but, when the majority are in control, a dozen or two cannot defeat the whole.


I actually agree with the spirit of this post...100%. However, I think that it is far from some sort of Trump master plan but rather an accidental byproduct of his dipshittary. Either way, if it results in real change then I totally agree.

(Not implying that you think it is the master plan.)

Posted on: 10/25 9:36 pm
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 5001
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Obama was hated...but he didn't have Democrats calling him unfit. Mm-hmm.

Flake: Eff you Mr. President!


Well, Donnie said he was going to drain the swamp...


Not an invalid point. But then again, he's about to sign a bill that makes it impossible to have class action lawsuits vs credit card companies. Is that America first? It's actually corporate America first.

Posted on: 10/25 9:41 pm
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1210
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
The people voted for Trump.


Interesting. Speaking of citations, would you care to provide one for that statement?

Posted on: 10/25 10:54 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/3/2008 8:47 am
From Parkersburg,WV
Posts: 2075
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

DonKeebals wrote:
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Obama was hated...but he didn't have Democrats calling him unfit. Mm-hmm.

Flake: Eff you Mr. President!


Well, Donnie said he was going to drain the swamp...


Not an invalid point. But then again, he's about to sign a bill that makes it impossible to have class action lawsuits vs credit card companies. Is that America first? It's actually corporate America first.


I was joking. I doubt his plan was to be such an incompetent phucknugget that members of congress flat out quit to avoid supporting him. I know that he'll claim that he is responsible for this and it is actually what he wants be, we know better.

In regard to the bill prohibiting class action lawsuits against Equifax etc., total and absolute bullshit. It ranks right up there with Bronco Bama giving HSBC a free pass on their criminal behavior. This kind of garbage will continue as long as people keep electing the same dickheads to office.

The voters are the only ones who can "drain the swamp" and they are doing a terrible job of it.

Posted on: 10/26 6:38 am
_________________
High Fructose Corn Syrup Aggies like it in the corn hole.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2268
Flake is a good example of what's wrong with our congress. There is a huge ground swell of support for Trump in Arizona. I'm sure he is as much or more saving face than being noble. Wasn't Flake the one shouting curse words at Trump in public? Yeah he's a real gem. He can say anything in the speech that he wants. It all equates to one thing. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. America just got a little bit greater.

Posted on: 10/26 10:39 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2268
Seems to me if so many politicians in Washington weren't such @$$ wipes, Trump wouldn't be so tempted to act like a phucknugget as often. If you jump in a pen with a bunch of vicious dogs, you're gonna have to kick some @$$. It's just the law of nature.

Posted on: 10/26 10:45 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: AZ Senator Flake: rather unemployed than riding the Trump train
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2268
It wouldn't surprise me if the campaign financiers are having to change strategies. They are probably looking for fresh faces to run as pseudo- populists. Flake was probably given his walking papers.

Posted on: 10/26 11:26 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 







Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved